Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
bob

Re: #DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

Post by bob »

"For completeness": P&E: Attorney Mario Apuzzo Has Passed Away:
The Post & Email mourns the loss of Attorney Apuzzo and plans to recognize his life and accomplishments in the near future with others who knew him well. We are grateful to CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret) for his blog post.
Art Telles wrote: For those interested, I posted a list of Attorney Mario Apuzzo’s 357 articles on his Natural Born Citizen blog (puzo1.blogspot.com) from December 20, 2008 to June 2, 2019.

> https://original-genesis-original-inten ... ed-by.html
Kerchner wrote:It is with deepest sorrow that I made that announcement. The nation has lost a great constitutional scholar, attorney, and patriot – especially in regards to his efforts to support and defend Article II Section 1 Clause 5, the presidential eligibility clause. I have also lost a good friend.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Re: #DeadBirthers Dead Birthers Gone to that Birth Certificate Registrar in the Sky

Post by Reality Check »

Deaths in breakthrough cases are rare indeed. I would say odds are he was not vaccinated. Congratulations to Mario if so. You were correct one last time. :roll:
realist

Post by realist »

Kerchner wrote:
It is with deepest sorrow that I made that announcement. The nation has lost a great constitutional scholar, attorney, and patriot
He had been admitted to the bar, so yeah, attorney.

Certainly he was neither of those other two.
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

realist wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:54 pm

He had been admitted to the bar, so yeah, attorney.

Certainly he was neither of those other two.
Yes, experts typically are widely recognized, submit articles or papers that are vetted by other experts for publication, and like actually win cases. Apuzzo posted on his on blog and bloviated in comment streams. Oh and had his cases called frivolous by real judges.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Patriots don't bother with that leftist peer-reviewed publication thing. Their definition of a Constitution scholar/attorney is somebody who tells them what they want to hear. Publications and success in court are not a consideration. Courts and publications are corrupt and controlled by commie/marixst/leftists/globalists so why would a patriot care what they think.
101010 :towel:
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

When reading this topic I am reminded of the Mark Twin quote that actually wasn't his. ;)

https://www.theatlantic.com/national/ar ... es/350238/
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Bocca Della Verita ~ Mario Apuzzo Esq
I enjoy the universe of ideas and a sound mind and body. Mario Apuzzo, Esq. BLOG: http://puzo1.blogspot.com
This is helpful, all 357 articles sorted by Art with hotlinks for future reference. This guy spent a LOT of time doing this. h/t P&E:
Art Telles says: Monday, October 11, 2021 at 6:20 PM
Hi Sharon,

Thank you for the post about the passing of Mario. For those interested, I posted a list of Attorney Mario Apuzzo’s 357 articles on his Natural Born Citizen blog http://puzo1.blogspot.com/ from December 20, 2008 to June 2, 2019.

Click on my name above to see and download the entire list with hot links for future reference, or use this url: https://original-genesis-original-inten ... ed-by.html

Art

Well, at least he spent the last 13 years on something meaningful. Think they've asked President Obama to speak at the service?

Obama.JPG
Obama.JPG (58.22 KiB) Viewed 1058 times

He's not on https://www.newsbreak.com/channels/jame ... obituaries yet.

On Chuckles' blog:
It is with deepest sorrow that I make this announcement. The nation has lost a great constitutional scholar, attorney, and patriot – especially in regards to his efforts to support and defend Article II Section 1 Clause 5, the presidential eligibility clause. He was a giant in that field of constitutional law. I have also lost a good friend.

If you knew Mario, and/or would like to share your thoughts, please feel free to use the comments link: https://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/2021/ ... y/#respond

CDR Charles F. Kerchner, Jr. (Ret)
Lehigh Valley PA USA
ProtectOurLiberty.org

From Mario's blog:
Anticipating that Bob Quasius will not be able to provide any such source, I have therefore demonstrated how Jack Maskell is incorrect in what he stated to be the definition of a “natural born Citizen.” Using their exact words, they made an invalid argument about who is included and excluded as a “natural born Citizen.” Even adjusting what they said to make a valid argument, they made an unsound argument, for they provided a non-existent definition of a “natural born Citizen.” Either way, Jack Maskell and Bob Quasius lose.

Now as to the correct definition of a “natural born Citizen,” here it is: A “natural born Citizen” is a child born in a country to parents who were its “citizens” (at birth or after birth) at the time of the child’s birth. This is the settled definition of the clause under American national common law. See Emer de Vattel, The Law of Nations, Section 212 Citizens and natives (London 1797) (1st ed. Neuchatel 1758) (“The natives, or natural-born citizens, are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens”); The Venus, 12 U.S. 8 Cranch 253, 289 (1814) (C.J. Marshall concurring); Inglis v. Sailors’ Snug Harbor, 28 U.S. 99 (1830); Shanks v. Dupont, 28 U.S. 242, 245 (1830; Dred Scott v. Sandford, 60 U.S. 393, 476-77 (1857) (J. Daniels concurring); Minor v. Happersett, 88 U.S. 162, 168-170 (1875); Ex parte Reynolds, 20 F.Cas. 582, 5 Dill. 394, No. 11,719 (C.C.W.D.Ark 1879); United States v. Ward, 42 F.320 (C.C.S.D.Cal. 1890); United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 U.S. 649, 679-80 (1898) (all confirmed Vattel’s Section 212 of The Law of Nations (London 1797) (1st ed. Neuchatel 1758) definition of the “natural-born citizens” who “are those born in the country, of parents who are citizens”). This is the only definition of the clause that has ever existed in the U.S. and which has been recognized by our U.S. Supreme Court. The two conditions of being born in the country to “citizen” parents are both necessary and sufficient conditions of being a “natural born Citizen.” The definition of a “natural born Citizen” therefore excludes anyone who was not born in the country (or its jurisdictional equivalent) or not born to parents (both parents) who were its “citizens” (at birth or after birth) at the time of the child’s birth or both.

Here is what this definition produces as logical statements: I will use the following symbols: Natural born Citizen=NBC; born in the country =BIC; and born to citizen parents=BCPs.
All BIC and BCPs are NBC.
All Xs are BIC and BCPs.
Therefore, all Xs are NBC.

If NBC, then BIC and BCPs.
X is not BIC and BCP.
Therefore, X is not NBC.

If and only if BIC and BCP, then NBC.
X is not BIC and BCPs.
Therefore, X is not NBC.

All NBCs are BIC and BCPs.
No Xs are BIC and BCPs.
Therefore, no Xs are NBC.
His last article it seems was
A Declaratory Judgment Action In a Court of Law Is the Best Chance that We Have to Learn the Truth About the 2020 Presidential Election and the Capitol Invasion By Mario Apuzzo, Esq. February 8, 2021
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

NDFL: NPDF LEGAL COUNSEL SUCCUMBS TO COMPLICATIONS OF COVID-19:
The Executive Board of the National Police Defense Foundation (NPDF) mourns the loss of their New Jersey Legal Counsel, Mario Apuzzo, Esq. a devoted family man, distinguished attorney, humanitarian and Italian-American civil rights advocate.

In 1979 Mario Apuzzo obtained his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA graduating magna cum laude. He then obtained his juris doctorate degree in 1982 from Temple Beasley University School of Law, in Philadelphia, PA.

For the past four decades, Mario practiced law from his law firm in Jamesburg, NJ where he effectively represented his clients. In fact, Mario was a renowned defense attorney who earned the distinction of winning a landmark criminal case before the New Jersey Supreme Court. During his legal career, Mario also served his community as a municipal prosecutor and as police commissioner.

Mario will always be remembered for his sense of volunteerism and charitable endeavors. Mario served as the Treasurer Emeritus for the National Police Defense Foundation and continued his service as a NPDF New Jersey Legal Counsel. As part of his duties, Mario was instrumental in helping to secure U.S. medical visas so critically ill children worldwide could receive life-saving operations under the NPDF’s “Operation Kids” program.

Furthermore, Mario was similarly recognized as an Italian-American civil rights attorney and board member on numerous Italian American fraternal organizations, including the “Order Son’s of Italy Lodge 1621” in Freehold, New Jersey.

Mario is the beloved spouse of over twenty years to Doris, a former Superior Court Judge from Lima, Peru and dedicated and loving father to his son, Mario Apuzzo, Jr who is a full-time undergraduate student in the University of Southern California.

The life of Mario Apuzzo, Esq. will never be forgotten by his family, friends, colleagues, clients and the entire membership of the National Police Defense Foundation.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I guess we saw Mario Apuzzo only as a self-aggrandizing clown spouting ridiculous birther nonsense but, even allowing for the uncritical generosity of obituaries and tributes, perhaps he was a better person than his birthing suggested.

Passing away at 65 these days is unfortunate. As suggested above, if he had been vaccinated then his death from Covid is very bad luck. If he hadn't been vaccinated…
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:21 pm I guess we saw Mario Apuzzo only as a self-aggrandizing clown spouting ridiculous birther nonsense but, even allowing for the uncritical generosity of obituaries and tributes, perhaps he was a better person than his birthing suggested.
Given the uptick in "cops behaving badly" crimes, as well as the anti-Indigenous-Peoples-Day sentiment from Italian American associations, perhaps service to these causes listed isn't so laudable.
Image ImageImage
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:21 pm I guess we saw Mario Apuzzo only as a self-aggrandizing clown spouting ridiculous birther nonsense but, even allowing for the uncritical generosity of obituaries and tributes, perhaps he was a better person than his birthing suggested.

Passing away at 65 these days is unfortunate. As suggested above, if he had been vaccinated then his death from Covid is very bad luck. If he hadn't been vaccinated…
I'm not disputing what's said in the obit, but I had a cousin who died about seven or eight years ago. I knew him well, but he had moved away a long time ago, although I did see him from time to time. I was never fond of him. He married a woman, then he divorced her when he went off with another woman after just a few years. He treated that first wife and the son extremely badly, seriously messing up his son in the process. He was divorced by his second wife and dis-owned by their twin daughters. Etc. When I read his obit, written by his third wife, I would never have known it was my cousin if I hadn't been told so and seen his photo. People write things pretty selectively in obits, which I'm sure everyone here has had experience with.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
filly

Post by filly »

No there was nothing laudable about Mario.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

On one of the comment threads where Mario posted ubiquitously I was able to goad him into revealing his true feelings about Obama. He went into a vicious diatribe about how Obama was a secret Muslim and a traitor to the USA. It was a rare look into why Mario so fervently pushed his lies about the definition of natural born citizen. It wasn't about any altruistic belief on the definition of a 400 year old term. It was rooted in a deep hatred for Obama. The world is a better place without Apuzzo,
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thankfully, there is lots more room in this topic.
Jonathan David Mooers says:
Monday, October 11, 2021 at 10:29 PM
Thank you, CDR Kerchner, Art and Sharon, for the announcement herein.

I remember listening intently on the car radio in Maine last summer to a talk show with Mario’s crystal clear comments on Obama and his usurpation of our republic’s highest office. Mario was straight-forward in his remarks, no matter what side any listener might have on this dark national Obama stain/usurpation which we are still suffering from today via Obama’s reckless feckless white-fraud front-man, “Talibiden Joe”.

I just hope that some 12 continuous years of Sharon’s P&E website publications will be archived in the Library of Congress et al, including Mario’s writings, for future generations to peruse for their own historic conclusions on the Obama-Soetoro usurpation, as masterminded by Pelosi, Biden, Hillary and many other criminal insiders. Those hopeful archives will keep the memories of Ron Ewart, Mario Apuzzo, and other recent dedicated patriots, alive for centuries to follow.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 pm Deaths in breakthrough cases are rare indeed. I would say odds are he was not vaccinated. Congratulations to Mario if so. You were correct one last time. :roll:
Orly killed him.

Yep
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Greatgrey wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:38 am
Reality Check wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:35 pm Deaths in breakthrough cases are rare indeed. I would say odds are he was not vaccinated. Congratulations to Mario if so. You were correct one last time. :roll:
Orly killed him.

Yep
With her yahoo.
Image Image Image Image
Sam the Centipede

Ok, ok, ok, I'll buy the view here that Apuzzo was as unpleasant as the fact of his sustained birthering suggests!

Thanks RC, I couldn't recall viciousness in Apuzzo's birthering blather, but clearly it was there, just unseen by me (absence of proof was not proof of absence!). Anyway, birthering was entirely built on racist hatred so how could it not be underneath?

Similarly, I accepted the obit point about him being active in the Italian-American Society on face value, but bob has pointed out that it's not just an innocent organizer of pizza-and-Peroni parties, but has a more Mussolinesco side.

I barely engaged with Apuzzo, but I once joined a thread (on his blog iirc) politely requesting him to indicate which other legal experts, such as constitutional experts in universities, processors in good law schools, former federal judges, etc. accepted his analysis. Of course I knew there were none, I was just poking the skunk. Wow, he didn't like that! Immediately he launched into personal attacks, ranting that I must lay out my position so he could tell me how I was wrong, and that he won (he always "won" on his blog) because I gently restated my request.

Mario Apuzzo: to know him was to despise him: to know him better was to despise him more deeply.
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Apuzzo hid the political side. I said something that triggered him. I can’t recall what. He surprised me with that.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Reality Check wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:06 pm On one of the comment threads where Mario posted ubiquitously I was able to goad him into revealing his true feelings about Obama. He went into a vicious diatribe about how Obama was a secret Muslim and a traitor to the USA. It was a rare look into why Mario so fervently pushed his lies about the definition of natural born citizen. It wasn't about any altruistic belief on the definition of a 400 year old term. It was rooted in a deep hatred for Obama. The world is a better place without Apuzzo,
Isn't that what it always is with birthers? I've engaged with thousands of birthers over the years and the more you keep them talking the more they reveal their true motivations. I've heard so many claim it's about his policies but then never talk about the policies they don't like. It's always about their hate for Obama. I'm sure Mario is arguing with whoever it is in the afterlife about how he's always right
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hay nao, he died with a perfect record - he never admitted a loss.

JURY VERDICT: GUILTY

Defendant: Oh crap, we lost!

Mario: You lost. I won. My final argument was MUCH MORE LOGICAL than the stupid prosecutor's.

Defendant: Yeah but did you hear the verdict? I'm going to jail, you asshole!

Mario: I won! I won! Yay! :cheer1: Quit being so negative! I WON!! :thankyou:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Are all these birfers unvaxxed? They are too old to be such idiots. James Carter seemed so sure Mario would beat it 10/1.
James Carter says:
Friday, October 1, 2021 at 1:13 PM
Dear Mario Apuzzo,

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Despite being 78, overweight, diabetic and having Chronic/Congestive Heart Failure, I survived COVID-19 after two weeks in the hospital…the first 3 days “On the fence” just a few hours from being put on a ventilator. Although I still suffer from a lack of energy and occasional shortness of breath, I’m very much alive and kicking! I beat COVID-19 — You can too!

God Bless You Sir.
God Bless your Doctors and Nurses.
And God Bless the United States of America
From his obit article:

Sharon Rondeau says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 8:25 AM
From legal scholar Joseph DeMaio:
—————–
Your humble servant offers his most sincere condolences to the family of Mario Apuzzo. He will not be forgotten.

Against mindless and incessant attacks on his scholarship and intellect on the issue of the Founders’ original intent under the “natural born citizen” clause of the Constitution, he stood firm and unapologetic. Truth be known, without Mario Apuzzo’s labors, your servant would likely not have even bothered delving into the history of the clause and the cunningly deceptive mechanisms concocted by those who would equate a “citizen” and a “natural born citizen” in order to portray Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. – and more recently, Kamal Devi Harris – as other than common usurpers of their respective offices. Mario Apuzzo fought the good fight and he will be missed.

Rest in peace, Mario Apuzzo. I channeled the Founders earlier today, and they too offer their sympathies to your family … and they thank you for your service to the Republic.

Karen Iatesta says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 8:00 AM
Many wear the title, Attorney at Law, but, Mario Apuzzo deserved the title, as he adhered to his Oath of Office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, while so many of his colleagues dismiss it as a living, breathing document. Mario was a scholar, advocate, gentleman, patriot and friend. In efforts to preserve the Republic, he will be sorely missed! May he Rest in Peace.

Robert Laity says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 5:06 AM
God rest the soul of your noble servant Mario Apuzzo. I appreciated immensely the help, assistance and tutelage that he provided to me in my lawsuits against usurper and frauds Kamala Devi Harris and Barack Obama. I am saddened at the death of this esteemed fellow. His knowledge of the law, which he imparted freely for the edification of all, was perspicacious and percipient and his treatises on Natural Born Citizenship were well thought out and scholarly. I am going to miss him. The world is diminished by his loss. Rest in Peace Mario. My deepest condolences and sympathy to his family and his many other friends.

Gary Wilmott says:
Tuesday, October 12, 2021 at 1:09 AM
I am both angry and sad. What a tremendous loss. As I have posted before, Mario was such a decent and honorable man. He was a great patriot and fierce advocate for the Constitution and its Founding Principles. Mario was a warm and friendly man, a great listener and a brilliant lawyer. I was never afraid to call Mario to ask him his opinion or run an idea past him. He was generous with his time and I appreciated his generosity. There is no question in my mind that Mario had Natural Born Citizen correctly analyzed and his writings and research were impeccable and invaluable to our fight to expose those he seek to corrupt our Constitution, specifically Article II. I am devastated. I talked to him several times just four or five months ago. All those who knew Mario, will miss him deeply. A truly great American. God Bless Mario and his family.
So if it wasn't for Mario, DeMaio wouldn't have birfed, and Laity would have left Harris alone. Good enough for us.
filly

Post by filly »

Nice to see them wishing him a peaceful afterlife while extolling his racist virtues.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

It's like they expect St. Peter to be wearing a MAGA hat.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Sam the Centipede

I confess to be being morbidly curious as to whether Apuzzo had been vaccinated, and was thus very unlucky to be killed by Covid. But if he had refused to be vaccinated due to being unconvinced by the arguments of real experts (you're seeing the analogy, eh?), this could have led to his greatest ever and final victory over truth, reason and knowledge, an appropriate end for an unrepentant fool and bigot.

Return to “Other weirdos”