Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Georgia Governor 2022 Race

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Georgia Governor 2022 Race

Post by raison de arizona »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:46 pm
bill_g wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:14 am I think we need to have the AZ legislature investigate the GA primary vote to determine who the real winner is. And as expeditiously as they did the 2020 election.
As a GA resident [and I hate that I am] as long at the AZ senate pays for it, I'm all in... :thumbsup:
Though the AZ Senate has paid hundreds of thousands in legal fees defending the audit, they’ve partially stiffed Cyber Ninjas on the paltry $150k they were supposed to get for it. It was paid for by big buck donations.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:11 am https://news.yahoo.com/she-lost-ga-guv- ... 04519.html
She Lost the GA Guv Race By 70 Points. She Still Won’t Concede.
Taylor only got 3% of the vote but she insists it was stolen from her.

:rotflmao:
I love that her argument basically comes down to "I had more volunteers than votes!"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

The bickie bikie guy that visits the Guidestones 3 times a week looks a lot like the guy at the NRA who reported that more kids are killed with hammers than guns.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

Kandiss Taylor continues to push her fraud narrative, but in other news, you will all be surprised to find out that she is also a nasty homophobe. This is from her feed, i.e. what she posted, not from comments.
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Lindell pushes the Kandiss Taylor narrative.
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: After careful deliberation and objective analysis of the Georgia Republican Primary, Mike Lindell says he has “preliminary evidence” that Brian Kemp (73%) stole the Governor’s election from Kandiss Taylor (3%).
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

BTW speaking of Taylor…
D07F8C15-EDE4-4036-913E-CDF5F2CB01BD.png
D07F8C15-EDE4-4036-913E-CDF5F2CB01BD.png (501.67 KiB) Viewed 1343 times
Also, apparently Dr. Taylor has a photographic memory. FWIW.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I bet her national elections team didn't bother to mention that their research in the 2020 election turned up changes in the totals caused by machine algorithms in counties that still only do hand counts (those Idaho ones).
101010 :towel:
keith

Post by keith »

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:36 pm :brickwallsmall:
Stop it already. You are going to hurt that wall.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:43 pm "I have a National Data Election Team working on the May 24, 2022 election results, and they have huge discrepancies in their findings"
I bet they have.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:43 pm BTW speaking of Taylor…

D07F8C15-EDE4-4036-913E-CDF5F2CB01BD.png
Also, apparently Dr. Taylor has a photographic memory. FWIW.
GA Patriots using a super secret foreign (Swiss) email provider :cantlook:

America First!!!

Not that the ProtonMail would give them much protection. As they are communicating to the outside of the USA the NSA has jurisdiction to intercept the communications. If the FBI would believe something nefarious is going on they will install a keylogger on the patriots computers pick passwords and then have access to the mail.
raison de arizona

The latest foolproof plan to overturn the race.
Urgent Announcement for All Kandiss Taylor Voters: Affidavits Needed
As questions continue to bubble up around the Georgia primary election last month, gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor has developed a plan that is as foolproof as they come: individual affidavits signed by the people that voted for her.

Georgia grassroots gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor has a very important announcement for the people of Georgia that voted for her: please fill out and affidavit available on her website stating that you voted for her, have it notarized, and do this as soon as possible. She has already created a form, which is available on her website, for voters to print out and fill out. They can then get it notarized at a local grocery store, post office or church, but Taylor said if voters cannot get the form notarized, to simply reach out to her campaign and they will find a notary. Taylor also urged Georgians to reach out to anyone they know who voted for her and notify them of this plan of action.

An affidavit is an official statement of facts and a binding legal document. By having individual voters prove who they voted for through these affidavits, this is the most surefire way to see that the election is overturned if the outcome was in fact falsely tabulated. “This has never been done, and we’re gonna use what we know works Constitutionally, and we’re gonna represent the people and the voice of the people through what works with the Constitution, and that is affidavits,” said Taylor on Facebook live the evening of June 7.
:snippity:
https://tremg.info/2022/06/08/urgent-an ... ts-needed/
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

When she gets only a few hundred sent in, we will never hear of this again and she will deny ever suggesting it.

She was suggesting that she had 20K more volunteers than votes. I have a hunch that number comes from signups on her website which probably included trolls, bots, people from out of state, and folks just wanting to watch a train wreck.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

As plans go they don't come much sillier. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:05 am The latest foolproof plan to overturn the race.
Urgent Announcement for All Kandiss Taylor Voters: Affidavits Needed
As questions continue to bubble up around the Georgia primary election last month, gubernatorial candidate Kandiss Taylor has developed a plan that is as foolproof as they come: individual affidavits signed by the people that voted for her.

:snippity:
https://tremg.info/2022/06/08/urgent-an ... ts-needed/
:confuzzled: I thought the inherent quality of the ballot vote was anonymity :think: Now the candidate wishes to know who may have voted for her? Not everyone will be reading the wish, only few will followup. She will of course never get any number higher than the actual vote. How does she intend to claim that the ballots were suppressed, or flipped or ... :brickwallsmall:

ps. that notarization will cost a fee?
keith

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:23 am When she gets only a few hundred sent in, we will never hear of this again and she will deny ever suggesting it.

She was suggesting that she had 20K more volunteers than votes. I have a hunch that number comes from signups on her website which probably included trolls, bots, people from out of state, and folks just wanting to watch a train wreck.
She's building a list, inspecting it twice, bombarding it with grifting pleas, and selling it on to other grifters.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

How many Vladimir Putin forms will be sent in?
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Where she messed up- she didn't instruct the voters to put their fingerprint in blood and use 2-cent stamps on their daffydavits.
raison de arizona

This may be satire, but with Walker it's hard to know. :lol:
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Jun 21, 2022
The people of Georgia deserve to hear from Herschel Walker on what he thinks about the testimony of Wandrea Moss and Ruby Freeman.
La La La Leigh @la_la_la_leigh wrote: His team just released the following statement:

"As a member of the founding fathers, it is with much in the same way to you and me that we are now looking and I made that with my own too hands with me and that we are from but the same.

- Herschel Walker"
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: :think: :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :confuzzled: :doh:
keith

Post by keith »

Poe's Law?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Are we sure that's not a joke? I can see Walker speaking like that, but I don't see his team putting it out as a statement.

(the twitter machine is full of Walker memes like photoshopping him into the Apollo 13 crew, or Happy Father's Day to Herschel Walker bc he might be my dad too.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Someone be goofin’. That’s not Walker.

Return to “Governors & State Elections”