Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

#46 President Joseph "Joe" Robinette Biden Jr. 11/20/42 Scorpio & VP Kamala Devi Harris 10/20/64 Libra

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: #46 President Joseph "Joe" Robinette Biden Jr. & Vice President Kamala Devi Harris

Post by Luke »

Still in the high 50s/low 60s since inauguration, a number that DL2XIT never came close to. Keep it up, Biden/Harris :thumbsup:
Sixty-six percent approve of Biden handling of coronavirus: poll
BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL - 07/19/21 04:27 PM EDT

Sixty-six percent of adults in the U.S. approve of President Biden’s handling of the coronavirus, according to a new poll. The survey, conducted by CBS News and YouGov, found that 26 percent of adults in the U.S. think Biden is doing a “very good” job at handling the COVID-19 pandemic, while 40 percent say he is doing a “somewhat good” job. Sixteen percent of respondents rated Biden's handling of the pandemic as "somewhat bad," and 18 percent rated it as "very bad." On partisan lines, 89 percent of liberals rated Biden’s performance when it comes to the COVID-19 pandemic as very good or somewhat good, compared to only 41 percent of conservative adults polled. Biden performed positively among moderate adults, with 77 percent of them calling his handling of the pandemic very good or somewhat good.

Biden also received high marks on how he is handling his job as president, with 58 percent of respondents approving of his work and 42 percent disapproving. That approval rating tracked above FiveThirtyEight's running average of Biden's approval rating, which stood at 52.5 percent as of Monday. The poll surveyed 2,238 U.S. adult residents between July 14 and 17. The margin of error is plus or minus 2.4 percentage points.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... virus-poll

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: #46 President Joseph "Joe" Robinette Biden Jr. & Vice President Kamala Devi Harris

Post by Foggy »

Isn't YouGov one a them commie countries over by, like, Bolivia and Iran? :confuzzled: :shrug:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

YouGov is headquartered in London UK.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I've been doing YouGov surveys for years, long before it was as "well known" as it is now. I do a lot of them on politics, but many are consumer surveys. Occasionally I have turned down one.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I watched some of this, and although it _looks_ like a cabinet meeting, they didn't go around the table and kiss the President's ass like the cabinet meetings I'm used to seeing in the last four years, so I'm not sure if they really know what they are doing or not.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
June bug

Post by June bug »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:45 pm I watched some of this, and although it _looks_ like a cabinet meeting, they didn't go around the table and kiss the President's ass like the cabinet meetings I'm used to seeing in the last four years, so I'm not sure if they really know what they are doing or not.
Plus, too, also, too many women and too many people of color for a real cabinet meeting! /snark
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Not a Tom (dirty rotten cheater) Brady fan, but watching him stab Trump through the heart while joking around with President Biden is very satisfying.

Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Satisfying is the perfect word, Estevio.

This is a parody but damn, seems like what the snowflake would say.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Unfortunately, that statement is a parody.
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving asshole.
Catholic Monsignor Who Wanted to Deny Biden Communion Resigns After Cellphone Links Him to Gay Dating App
https://hillreporter.com/catholic-monsi ... app-107426

Grindr. It was Grindr. And regularly going to gay bars.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

covfefe wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:04 am Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving asshole.
Catholic Monsignor Who Wanted to Deny Biden Communion Resigns After Cellphone Links Him to Gay Dating App
https://hillreporter.com/catholic-monsi ... app-107426

Grindr. It was Grindr. And regularly going to gay bars.
Catholic Pastor cruising on gay apps and bars. Color me shocked.
Maybe if they got rid of their bullshit ban on clerical marriage, they would save themselves much money on lawsuits. But maybe that is just me...
raison de arizona

See and I’m down with that. Let them go to the gay bars. Or the straight bars, for that matter. But for him to do my man Joe like that while living the down low life himself, well… That’s some bullshit.
Lani

Post by Lani »

ICYMI, Biden had a town hall on Wednesday.

Biden predicts restaurants and businesses will be 'in a bind' for some time due to labor shortages
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/21/politics ... index.html

Videos of event:

Part 1
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Part 2
Hidden Content
Part 3
Hidden Content
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
raison de arizona

Classic. “Are there people in the Republican Party who think we are sucking the blood out of kids?”
raison de arizona

Looking like another good day for Joe.

Smile, Joe!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

“Governor Who?”

:rotflmao:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Might have to wander over to Fox and see if there's any outrage going on over a TAN SUIT!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:36 am

Might have to wander over to Fox and see if there's any outrage going on over a TAN SUIT!
:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Casual Friday at the WH :lol:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Love it when Biden trolls. Cf The Former Guy, and Governor Who?

Did not expect this. Damn it's good.
filly

Post by filly »

It will be interesting to see if the RWNJs object to Biden's tan suit because Biden is a white guy.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

“Hey o-man it’s me”
“Do you known what time it is joe?”
“I wanna wear a tan suit likes yours tomorrow, people will loose their shit! lol!”
“You really needed to call me at 2am to tell me that?”
“I need to borrow that suit”
“Fine” click
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

So, the GOP has to complain about Biden's tan suit, or else they will be accused of only complaining when it is a black man, i.e. racist. Then they are stuck with McConnel's tan suit in 2018 or Reagan and Bush wearing a tan suit at the same press conference.

It's a :pickle:

Granted, I think the GOP is over their Reagan worship. Only one may be worshiped in the current GQP.
101010 :towel:
Lani

Post by Lani »

Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.

Return to “Biden Administration”