Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and RIP Cinnamon)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: "Birther Princess" Miyuki "Miki" Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by Luke »

When seeing this on Miki's page, wasn't going to post it. But then it showed up on Laity's page, and she used such a cute little watermelon emoji, and she mentions CINNAMON, and it's Friday... :P

Miki Booth Aug 15
Oh my goodness! I must boast about this very first watermelon I’ve ever grown to fully ripe. It’s a 38 lb. Black Diamond. Just HUGE and may be the sweetest I’ve ever tasted. 🍉 Cinnamon and the girls got a slice. They loved it.❤️

Caption This? :lol:

Miki Watermelon.JPG
Miki Watermelon.JPG (93.9 KiB) Viewed 3884 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: "Birther Princess" Miyuki "Miki" Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by Luke »

Miki Wine.JPG
Miki Wine.JPG (65.81 KiB) Viewed 3743 times

Miki Ducks.JPG
Miki Ducks.JPG (63.68 KiB) Viewed 3743 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by RTH10260 »

Two too much to be in the lap? Put one in a pan :twisted:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

She "only" got seven glasses out of the box, because she mainlined the rest right into her veins....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Frater I*I wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:42 am She "only" got seven glasses out of the box, because she mainlined the rest right into her veins....
It's the Judge Pirro Challenge.

Also, what's with her barnyard fowl fetish?
Image Image Image Image
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:03 am
Miki Wine.JPG
Only seven glasses? Don't buy boxes second hand ;)

PS. the connoisseur wine drinker does not top off red wine to the brim of the glas...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Downing over half a bottle of wine with one glass. Classy.
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

northland10 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:00 pm Downing over half a bottle of wine with one glass. Classy.
Yeah, just because the wine glass holds 16 ounces, doesn't mean that you're supposed to fill it to the brim.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

To be fair, I would get fewer glasses out of a keg of Bud Light. However, the difference is because the entire keg would be dumped down the neighbor's toilet. It would not go down my toilet because my sewage has standards.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'm throwing Miki in the Virtual Drunk Tank. :smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

So everybody's been excited and anticipating reading another Miki Booth article in the P&E. Well, your ship has come in, she was published! h/t to Realist, he checks her page 3-4x a day & lets me know all the dish. Missed his message so sorry it's posted so late, Realist! :( But it's so well worth the wait.

Miki PE.JPG
Miki PE.JPG (65.94 KiB) Viewed 3483 times

Was Communism the Objective?
3 days ago by Miki Booth

(Sep. 23, 2021) — With carlos the jackal (international communist terrorist-assassin from Venezuela) in the news yesterday here is some information you may not know because it’s been entirely scrubbed from the internet. First, carlos, or ilich ramirez sanchez, was sentenced in France to three life sentences. Now suddenly we are dissing France and carlos is getting a new trial asking for a shorter sentence. Coincidence? I think not. Especially because of the fact that obama is running the government and decisions being made are to destroy our Constitutional Republic and build a communist state. We are well on our way.

The list of “Notable Alumni” is of “People’s Friendship University of Russia” (Previously Patrice Lumumba University, named for Congolese communist martyr Patrice Lumumba). This quote is from Wikipedia: “In 1968, José tried to enroll Ilyich and his brother at the Sorbonne in Paris, but eventually opted for the Patrice Lumumba University in Moscow. According to the BBC, it was ‘a notorious hotbed for recruiting foreign communists to the Soviet Union.’” He was expelled after two years not because he was a bad communist but a terrible academic.

Eleven years later a typical young black African to attend the school to be groomed for world leadership in communism specifically for the US was CIA-created and mentored: barry soetoro. During the two years he spent at Patrice Lumumba a narrative and credentials were created for him at Columbia University. It’s no secret Columbia is a CIA front and creates agents’ dossiers and fake degrees and credentials for their spies. barry never attended Columbia in NYC except for at least one photo-op for his fake academic narrative. Just ask Wayne Allyn Root.

So what does barry soetoro have in common with carlos the jackal? He too appeared on the People’s Friendship University list of Notable Alumni. In fact, he was at the top of the list. In 2009 he was listed as barry soetoro, US President. I saw that with my own eyes and shared the information with others who saw it too. We know and there may be a screenshot out there. I hope so because it was quickly scrubbed from the internet. Coincidentally it was about the same time my phone was tapped and the FBI spied on me from the church across the street.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2021/09/23 ... pwDCNrwHYs

Thank the Lord that Miki escaped from the FBI! Miki's command of history is only surpassed by her detective skillz. She keeps finding fresh, new information.

Miki BC.JPG
Miki BC.JPG (66.04 KiB) Viewed 3483 times

Miki BC 2.JPG
Miki BC 2.JPG (63.89 KiB) Viewed 3483 times

Miki BC 3.JPG
Miki BC 3.JPG (69.02 KiB) Viewed 3483 times

Miki Booth
https://eng.rudn.ru/

The first democratically-elected PM of the Congo, he was assassinated before President Obama was born (August 4, 1961) -- that was obviously part of the plan.
Recently, my colleague Keisha N. Blain wrote a post commemorating the anniversary of the assassination of Patrice Lumumba, the first democratically-elected prime minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. As Professor Blain wrote, Lumumba was a visionary national leader who was firmly committed to Congolese independence and a strong supporter of African liberation who was “sacrificed on the altar of imperialism and Cold War politics.”
When word of Lumumba’s death was confirmed on 13 February 1961, some three weeks after he was murdered, there were protests across Africa, Europe and the United States. Perhaps the best known demonstration took place at the United Nations in New York, where African-American activists including Maya Angelou picketed the UN building and disrupted the General Assembly. McGill’s African student community were part of this international outpouring of rage and grief.
https://www.aaihs.org/reactions-to-the- ... e-lumumba/

It's hopeless for Bob68, both parties are out to get him but he bravely soldiers on.
Bob68 says:
Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 5:44 PM
Thanks for that information Miki Booth. No doubt Obama was groomed and installed to destroy America from within……

Picking Obama as the democrat candidate allowed the very powerful race card to be repeatedly played, working every time. Using “white guilt” and a 98% Obama backing media it was easy to defeat the weak, designed to fail, Republican candidate, John McCain. Both parties are complicit in allowing and covering for the ineligible, identity fraud con-artist Barack Hussein Obama to be sworn-in by John Roberts in 2009. At the very least they all violated their sworn oath to protect the Constitution. After that happened both parties were/are complicit in giving America’s government and her military to her enemies. That is a HUGE crime against American citizens and her Constitution….which had to be covered-up forever. Treason, Sedition, etc., it doesn’t get any worse than surrendering to your enemies without putting up a fight. That is what happened to America in January of 2009.

Hillary was the planned in 2008 after Obama cover president and when she was beaten by Obama’s biggest nemesis, Donald Trump, both parties panicked and kept President Trump under siege, removing him from office in a blatantly stolen 2020 election. Obama is not at the top of list of those trying to destroy America….but the truth about Barry would quickly expose the others. This makes Obama untouchable because both parties are complicit in the Obama fraud, and both parties are protecting Obama to protect themselves…………Obama is both race protected and ineligibility protected, a combination which has so far left him untouched, wealthy and currently enjoying the third term he said he wanted by pulling the strings of Joe Biden. This all seems very obvious, but the investigations of why President Trump was so feared by both political parties all seem to be done by people who are also complicit in the Obama fraud…….and they keep finding themselves, (surprise!) not guilty, or at most a low level person receives a meaningless penalty after years so-called investigating…………..

America is being destroyed more rapidly than I once believed was possible……………

And there you have it, more deep analysis from Dr. Miki.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Genius Miki Booth didn't know about the WayBack Machine?
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Oh gods, she’s a terrible writer. :P
Luke

Post by Luke »

No update on the "Apocalyptic Tidal Wave of Truth". She seemed so sure.

But something is up with Miki. Snakes:

Miki Egg.JPG
Miki Egg.JPG (78.63 KiB) Viewed 3332 times

Helpful tip from Noonan:
Edward C Noonan
A rule in my house: "Don't bring snakes into the house! Even black ones!"

And she and Fred were at Devils Den State Park in Arkansas. Has Miki gone to the dark side?

Miki Devil.JPG
Miki Devil.JPG (116.59 KiB) Viewed 3332 times

Guess Buddy's not the only one who can't read.

Miki Devil 2.JPG
Miki Devil 2.JPG (102.04 KiB) Viewed 3332 times

Quite a change from 9 years ago.

Miki 2012.JPG
Miki 2012.JPG (56.21 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

After the stunning success of Lin Wood's 9/11 Boycott, somebody is at it again... and Miki Booth is IN!

Only thing is... what does she have to shutdown? Is she the "ECT" in this? :lol:

Miki Shutdown.JPG
Miki Shutdown.JPG (70.28 KiB) Viewed 3255 times

Miki's son got spanked on COVID mandates:
Miki Booth Oct 21

From our lifeguard son, Freddie, in Hawaii (North Shore) re: Hawaii Emergency workers Lawsuit against vaccine mandates:

“So our first court case happened and the judge who was appointed by Obama was already against it from the start. He tried to bully our lawyer but he kept his composure and pled his case. At the end our lawyer amended it and the judge freaked and said he can’t and he gives that permission and our lawyer said no sorry you’re wrong which he was. The judge said what do you want to do throw the kitchen sink at this!? You want to sue Pfizer while your at it!? The funny thing was our lawyer said yes sir actually we added Pfizer and the FDA to the amendment. Haaaa! We’re suing Pfizer and FDA now. Pfizer for lying about aborted fetuses that a whistleblower revealed which has religious exemption issues and FDA for having a so called approved vaccine but still using EUA vaccines. EUA is only authorized as long as there’s no approved treatment. It’s gonna get interesting.
—-
The judge tried to say the lawsuits done because the original 10 who were on it which i am one of that our exemptions got approved but our lawyer added almost 400 more that they’ll have to also approve to moot the case and he’s arguing the false Pfizer claim of not using the aborted fetus as a violation of everyone’s religious rights.”
Miki Fred.JPG
Miki Fred.JPG (63.48 KiB) Viewed 3255 times

And Miki's son Alan.

Miki Alan.JPG
Miki Alan.JPG (58.19 KiB) Viewed 3255 times

What a lovely family.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The rancid, wormy, crabapple didn't fall far from the diseased, beetle-riddled, tree.
Image Image Image Image
Lani

Post by Lani »

Re her son's lawsuit: Judge dismisses lawsuit against COVID-19 vaccination policies for Hawaii state and county employees
https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021/10/ ... employees/
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke

Post by Luke »

:bighug: Thank you, Lani! You're the greatest. But but but Freddie said, "Haaaa! We’re suing Pfizer and FDA now." Could a Booth be (gasp) wrong? Haaaa!

And sorry, posted this in COVIDIOTS too also in case folks didn't see it here. Book him, Danno.

Estiveo, Miki would take "The rancid, wormy, crabapple didn't fall far from the diseased, beetle-riddled, tree" that as a high honor coming from an Obot! 8-) Cause, you know, The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" is coming Any. Day. Now. Almost certainly for sure this time, just like Freddie's powerful lawsuit! :smoking: Haaaa!
Lani

Post by Lani »

The lawyer was so stupid he claimed the workers were being forced to have an unauthorized vaccine. Basically, become lab rats. The lawyer didn't know that Pfizer's vaccine had been fully authorized.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

You know, the ducks on the lap thing, walking a trail, and carving a watermelon make Miki seem like a nice person, someone you'd like to know. Even the 7 glass box thing is kind of funny.

Then she opens her mouth, the crazy pours out, and you can't find the door fast enough. Good Lord woman. Eat some chocolate. Put down the computer and step away from the keyboard. If she were my neighbor, I'd build a fence that would make Trump salivate. I'd block her number in the phone. I'd walk past her house without more than a quickly raised Howdy wave. I'd do everything in my power to never have to engage with her beyond superficial greetings. Ugh.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:lol: Miki responded to my post of the lawsuit dismissal.
Estiveoshot_20211024_085058.jpg
Image Image Image Image
bob

Post by bob »

:mad: :clap:

Let us know when she blocks you.
Image ImageImage
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:waiting:
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

Why would she block sweet Estiveo? That was a post that showed true love and admiration. More like let us know when she sends him a friend request.

:dance: And here's a Cinnamon update for all the fans, we know there are tens of thousands here at Fogbow... Whew, Cinnamon is still around. drumroll... look for the turkey. Floyd loves it!

Miki Booth
Oct 15
We’re still getting watermelons 🍉 and cantaloupes but since the weather turned cold they are ripening smaller. Tenny and Dory tear into their favorite fruit. 😁😁🍉🍉❤️❤️

Floyd Johnston
I love watching Cinnamon boss them all around...you go girl...🤣

Return to “Other weirdos”