Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and RIP Cinnamon)

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
pipistrelle

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by pipistrelle »

If that's all she could think of, that's sad right there.

A practice focused on people injured by the "jab"? :rotflmao:
bob

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and Cinnamon)

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:46 am A practice focused on people injured by the "jab"? :rotflmao:
It appears Lakin has settled into Wichita, Kansas. While it appears Lakin has active licenses from Oklahoma and Colorado, he doesn't have one for ... Kansas.* :think:

Lakin is a member of the FLCCC (Front Line COVID Critical Care) alliance, aka quacks.

Its providers sell prescriptions to ivermectin for long COVID. It doesn't appear to treat those who were vaccinated.

* :oldman: :oldlady: will recall the Kansas Board of Medicine dennied Lakin a license due to his birfering.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Booth wrote:Somebody “forged” [Obama's birth certificate] because IT IS AN ELECTRONICALLY MANUFACTURED and/or ALTERED FAKE. You either refuse to look at the evidence or you’ve seen it but don’t give a rat’s ass about the truth so take a hike. You don’t get to come here, drop lies and skate without the Birther Princess kicking your butt.
:bored:
Image ImageImage
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Miki Booth, the Butt Bruising Birther Princess. :mrgreen:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:58 am P&E comment:
Booth wrote:Somebody “forged” [Obama's birth certificate] because IT IS AN ELECTRONICALLY MANUFACTURED and/or ALTERED FAKE. You either refuse to look at the evidence or you’ve seen it but don’t give a rat’s ass about the truth so take a hike. You don’t get to come here, drop lies and skate without the Birther Princess kicking your butt.
Isn't age 12 past "princess" stage?
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:20 pm Isn't age 12 past "princess" stage?
:fingerwag:

Booth, Princess of Birth, is waiting for Queen Orly, Last of Her Name, to abdicate or croak (NADT).
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:58 am P&E comment:
Brave Princess Miki. She brags about kicking butt as she hides behind Sharon Rondoodoo' skirt and ruthless moderation. Come over here and we will teach you something about kicking butt Princess Asshole. Apuzzo, Orly, Dean Haskins and several others tried to school us on Politijab and the Fogbow and they all left with a sore behind. :boxing: :nope:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Such a nice memory Miki Booth chose to reshare.

Miki Gun.JPG
Miki Gun.JPG (64.22 KiB) Viewed 4061 times

No updates on the "Tidal Wave of Truth". Trump lost, GOP lost, no arrests, no Gitmo, no Q vindication, Obama is free after 14 years... not going to get blocked but would love to post that and ask how she and Fred are handling that. And you know Miki's buying the new Letters to Trump book.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
shannon
Verified:

Miki Booth - "Birther Princess" Miyuki Booth / The Apocalyptic "Tidal Wave of Truth" Any Day Now! / (and RIP Cinnamon)

Post by shannon »

I took a peek at Miki's Facebook postings. Ye GODS what a hot mess. Everything from mainlining the horse paste on down. And the fact she's still clinging to the title of "birther princess" like Gollum clinging to The One Ring would be almost funny in someone half her age.

One wonders if, in the bleach and pop-rocks cavity that once held a functioning human brain, there is some sub-atomic particle of self-respect that realizes what an utter failure of a joke she's become.
Mad Geoscientist GRADUATE STUDENT in Training
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 6:17 pm But what happened to Cinnamon?
Cinnamon shuffled off to that Thanksgiving feast in the sky last September: viewtopic.php?p=137347#p137347
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

patgund wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 5:10 pm I took a peek at Miki's Facebook postings. Ye GODS what a hot mess. Everything from mainlining the horse paste on down. And the fact she's still clinging to the title of "birther princess" like Gollum clinging to The One Ring would be almost funny in someone half her age.

One wonders if, in the bleach and pop-rocks cavity that once held a functioning human brain, there is some sub-atomic particle of self-respect that realizes what an utter failure of a joke she's become.
Hey Pat, awesome to see you! Even just your comment is a reminder of what a brilliant writer you are. We lived for your blog updates, they were sensational. I almost wish the birthers would come back so we can read your and Addie and Doc's hilarious commentary. But yes, Miki Booth continues to be a beacon for racism and stupidity.

And with Cinnamon, the worst part was how Foggy took it so hard. There are a bunch of comments in the Poor Old Rooster topic where he talks about his deep affection for Cinnamon and frankly, whether Miki has some liability for this (Cinnamon fell from a high distance to the ground because Miki was negligent). It was clear that Cinnamon was the brains of the Booth family, it's likely there's a real spiral going on in Oklahoma.

viewtopic.php?p=138014&hilit=cinnamon#p137647

Cinnamon and Buddy.JPG
Cinnamon and Buddy.JPG (168.29 KiB) Viewed 3905 times

What a difference 10 years makes. She looks so much older and sicker. And so does Cinnamon.

Miki and Cinnamon.JPG
Miki and Cinnamon.JPG (134.04 KiB) Viewed 3905 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

:violin: So Cinnamon Toast six months past and I didn't notice, o misery! :violin:

Perhaps I was expecting Cinnamon's demise to be in the Dead Birthers topic with extended eulogies, plangent paeans and hammy hagiographies.

Thanks JohnP and OL.
Luke

Post by Luke »

That's a good point, Sam, maybe Cinnamon should be in the #DeadBirthers topic.

Foggy texts me at least a couple times a week with the same question: What's Miki Booth doing?

Took a look at her Facebook... she hasn't posted since 10/29 but she's as laid back and delightful as ever (nothing happened on 10/13 to their sadness):

Miki Oct.JPG
Miki Oct.JPG (150.02 KiB) Viewed 3477 times

A few glamour shots. She's smiling, but you can tell there's still deep hurt about Cinnamon:

Miki.JPG
Miki.JPG (109.55 KiB) Viewed 3477 times

Miki and Fred.JPG
Miki and Fred.JPG (130.36 KiB) Viewed 3477 times

Miki Fred 2.JPG
Miki Fred 2.JPG (184.27 KiB) Viewed 3477 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

Just saw this on Miki Booth's Facebook page.

Foggy and Realist, why didn't you tell us??!

Miki hasn't been posting as much. Right after these delightful and festive holiday "scumbag" and "Nikki Haley is worse than Monkey Pox" messages on Nov 23 & Dec 15...

Miki Monkey Pox.JPG
Miki Monkey Pox.JPG (131.91 KiB) Viewed 2991 times

Miki Scumbag.JPG
Miki Scumbag.JPG (100.28 KiB) Viewed 2991 times

This happened and she posted on December 19, 2023.

Foggy and Realist, why didn't you tell us it was Miki's birthday??!

🎈Thank you all so much for your birthday wishes and thinking of me on my birthday yesterday. Every one of you helped lift my spirits at a time that’s pretty rough. On Thursday Fred suffered a stroke but he’s going to be okay. I got him to emergency at Mercy Hospital in Joplin pretty quickly. He was treated and tests detected a possible clot in an artery in his neck. Joplin couldn’t handle the kind of surgery Fred would need to remove the clot so he was taken by ambulance to Mercy Springfield where they ran more tests and MRI showed no clot but narrowing or hardening of the artery. So thinning his blood was the course taken. He was 3 days in ICU, then moved to a stroke ward. He’s 100% cognitive but he has suffered brain injury so he is physically challenged however his prognosis for recovery is very good. I got a call from him yesterday morning and he sang Happy Birthday to me. He can sing better than he can talk. It was the best present. Today I transported him to Tulsa Rehab Center. He really likes it there and Alan lives close by. Fred will get intense PT 3 hrs a day for 2 weeks and we have every reason to believe he will come home nearly normal. I know so many of you know Fred as well as you know me and would want to know what happened. Again, thank you all so much and God bless you. ❤️❤️

Fred.JPG
Fred.JPG (125.73 KiB) Viewed 2991 times

Miki Booth Dec 22, 2023

Update on Fred’s condition:

(Pictured here getting speach therapy for swallowing.)

Fred has every Wallenberg’s syndrome symptom listed below with the exception of losing his taste and nystagmus. He is upbeat and positive working with the doctors and therapists. I’m learning the techniques to help him learn to walk again. He has double vision so closes one eye to see better. The hiccups is maddening but should get better. He looks great, he’s sounding better. Small victories, good prognosis. Thank you for your continued prayers and positive comments. Love you all. 😁❤️❤️❤️
—————————
What is Wallenberg's syndrome?
Wallenberg's syndrome is a neurological condition caused by a stroke in the brain stem, specifically in one of the arteries that provides blood to the cerebellum. The cerebellum coordinates and regulates muscular activity in the body. Symptoms may include:
Difficulty swallowing
Hoarseness
Dizziness
Nausea and vomiting
Rapid involuntary (automatic) movements of the eyes (known as nystagmus)
Problems with balance and walking
Lack of pain and temperature sensation on only one side of the face
Uncontrollable hiccups
A pattern of symptoms on opposite sides of the body—for example:
Feeling paralyzed or numb on the right side of the face while having weak or numb arms and legs on the left side of the body
Losing the sense of taste on one side of the tongue, while keeping it on the other side
Some people with Wallenberg's syndrome say that the world seems to be tilted in a disturbing way. This makes it difficult for them to keep their balance when they walk.
The outlook for people with Wallenberg's symptoms depends on the area of the brain stem that is damaged by the stroke. Some people's symptoms may decrease within weeks or months. Others may have significant neurological disabilities.

First Cinnamon, now this.

Return to “Other weirdos”