Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ is Twisting!

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated Again. Still The Fogbow's Favourite Sh

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:25 pm TRL, all the folks on these shows want to do it. They compete ferociously to get cast and sign intense release forms that spell out exactly what's going to happen. Nobody forces them to participate at all, and they keep wanting more
Sorry, but on this we disagree. They are being taken advantage of, and the producers of these shows should be held culpable for the damage they do. HA HA funny shit and content. It's gross and just because the participants may be of lower IQ than the lawyers involved doesn't mean they are less. But, hey, waging cash in front of them and they will prostitute themselves for your entertainment.
Lani

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated Again. Still The Fogbow's Favourite Sh

Post by Lani »

Yeah. I'm sorry, but we are watching families struggle to survive, and people suffer. There is nothing entertaining about it.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

How do you think these folks compare to the SovCit nuts we laugh at, or the birthers we laugh at, or the other assorted nutjobs we laugh at? They are generally not the brightest bulbs and are struggling to survive... they also tend to waste judicial resources and end up incarcerated. Is the titular Mama June different from The Spork? Is Snooki different than Robert Laity & the P&E nutz? Is Juan Pablo Galavis (the nastiest star of The Bachelor) different than Her Majesty Queen of Canada Romana Didulo?

The folks on the reality shows are getting paid, generally, they aren't struggling with paychecks while they're on the shows. Are the birfers and SovCits being taken advantage of by internet mobs egging them on and encouraging their bad behavior? Foggy talked about how Fogbow's about the crazy and nutty among us; I'm not sure what the difference is between all our other celebrities here and the Slaton Sisters. You know I totally respect your opinions, just want to learn what you see as the distinction. :bighug:

By the way, fun fact: In 1000 Lb Sisters, their cute dog is called Little Bit. BUT that was required by the producers... the pup's name is really Little Bitch. Reality show standards at work.

Bit.JPG
Bit.JPG (50.15 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It's Friday, and you know what that means! An update on The Fogbow's Favourite Show!™ But this is a big and exciting update, Foggy's dream of The Fogbow being the internet's central community for news about the titular Mama June keeps getting better and better.

It's an honor to lead with this! One of The Fogbow's favorite reporters, Jessica Finn, kindly took the time to tweet me, Foggy, Estiveo, Realist and Neon about HUGE BREAKING NEWS:

Justin Stroud was arrested in Boca Raton, Florida!

Distraught June.JPG
Distraught June.JPG (90.35 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

Justin Mugshot.JPG
Justin Mugshot.JPG (55.2 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

A bit hurt the titular Mama June didn't let me know they were in Boca, they are pretty nearby. As everybody knows we're in South Florida. After our encounter at the Crazy Horse Strip Club in Pocono, it's disappointing. It's one thing to diss me, but she and the family know how that The Fogbow is the #1 Community for all things about the titular Mama June. Will be reaching out to Doe Doe, it was clearly an oversight. Will also check with Neon if the titular Mama June reached out to him.

Here's some of Jessica's excellent story! It's about time Justin faced his consequences:
BOYFRIEND BUSTED
Mama June’s new boyfriend Justin Stroud ARRESTED on warrant for drug charges as reality star looks on in horror

Jessica Finn
10:38 ET, Feb 18 2022 Updated: 11:45 ET, Feb 18 2022

MAMA June Shannon’s new boyfriend Justin Stroud has been arrested on a warrant relating to past drug charges, The Sun can exclusively report. June, 42, and Justin, 34, were in Boca Raton, Florida on Thursday night attending a party when police finally caught up with Justin, who had been evading authorities for months.

Justin Goodbye.JPG
Justin Goodbye.JPG (67.04 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

As The Sun first reported, the warrant was issued back in October after Justin violated his probation on drug and burglary charges. Justin appeared to have enjoyed the upscale cocktail party at the Addison with the Mama June: Road to Redemption star, but after the pair departed the venue and went to a gas station across the road, police pulled up behind them.

June Justin Arrest.JPG
June Justin Arrest.JPG (90.82 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

In photos exclusively obtained by The Sun, Justin is seen being placed into handcuffs, as a distraught June looks on. One eyewitness who was working nearby told The Sun: "Four cop cars came into the venue and started speaking with the valets." "Next thing you know, police pull into the gas station and they all swarmed in and arrested him. We saw him get taken away." According to the booking report, Justin is being held in the county jail and is listed as an “Out of State Fugitive.”

Justin Cuffed.JPG
Justin Cuffed.JPG (74.75 KiB) Viewed 1971 times

Local police said they believe Justin will remain in the county jail pending an extradition hearing. Alabama authorities will then determine how they will retrieve him from Florida. Before Justin was arrested in Florida, June and her new man were traveling all over the United States, despite the warrant.
Fans of Mama June are expecting her Road to Redemption series to return sometime this spring.
More at https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... 45199137-4

Of course, there's a ton more news about the titular Mama June and her family, including the story "Mama June’s Daughter ‘Pumpkin’ Begs For Breast Milk Donors?", but with Jessica's kindness making sure Fogbowzers knew about Justin's arrest (please be nice and thank her) wanted this Breaking News to be posted immediately (as all Fogbowzers demand).

Quick ETA: Jessica Finn broke a lot of news this week, one is a tragic story about Wendy Williams. Looking back here at the clips posted with WW and the titular Mama June, like making Sketti & Chunky Pork and Beans, strangely all the WW clips have been changed to "private" Saw that from the message posted above on 1/29. Mentioned that to Jessica on Twitter, it's odd the show re-marked them. If I hear more about this, clearly all Fogbow members will want to know right away.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

OMG, poor Justin, gosh I hope that isn't our Justin, oh wait, no it can't be, whew, that was close!
:sadtrombone:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

breaking-news-news.gif
breaking-news-news.gif (245.01 KiB) Viewed 1887 times

Wanted to get this Bulletin up right away, details to follow. Season 6 premieres in MAY! :dance:

MJ May.JPG
MJ May.JPG (59.34 KiB) Viewed 1887 times

Jean A Miller I love pumpkin!!! Love June too but I wish she would make better choices. But pumpkin is a bomb ass mother and sister!
Julie Powell DeBoever Yeah I want some Mama June
Anita Murray Me too
Laura Currey Yay!!
Annmarie McGowan Can't wait 😊 for the show, Love the whole family. Thanks June Shannon for letting us know why.
Liz Daigle I don't have cable anymore can you get this on one of the app channels
Susie Marie Liz Daigle get philo its only $22.50 a month and you get 7 days free they dont ask for a card number till the 7 days are up
Liz Daigle discovery+ has it. 5.99 or 6.99 a month. And you get TLC, We, Discovery, ID, and something else.
Sandy Hamilton Mcclintock Can’t wait 😜
Laura Christina Couch I can't wait for the new season
Donna DeSpain Sanders Waiting for this.
Chantel Jones What night is it I have Foxtel I love that show
Chantel Jones Fri nite on the we channel
Latonya Covington Yesssssssss can't wait
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - Complicated Again. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Returns in

Post by Azastan »

Poor Mama June, definitely needs to work on her choice of men.

Also, if they had been attending 'an upscale cocktail party', then I would hate to see the clothing choices for a downscale beer party!
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - Complicated Again. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Returns in

Post by bill_g »

She could start by counting their teeth, and then checking their tee shirt drawer to see if any of them *don't* have American Flags, guns, or monster trucks on them.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Seeing all the excitement here about the news that the titular Mama June's show is coming back in May, had to let Doe Doe, the family, manager Gina & the WeTV folks know!
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious·3m
🥳 Rejoycing at Fogbow! The titular #MamaJune returns to @WEtv in May! We've missed you @jogarner1964! @wlbryan @estiveo @akaNEONzx @jkryn & everybody is excited for #MamaJuneRoadToRedemption 💙 @mychelle_lauryn @MzGinaRodriguez @MamaJune_BooBoo @MamaJune_WEtv! @JessicaFinnNYC

Meanwhile, all Fort Lauderdale Fogbowzers are monitoring this matter very, very carefully -- Justin has been living and working in our lovely city. From Dan Roberts, a colleague of The Fogbow's favorite reporter, Jessica Finn:
JUNE'S GLOOM Mama June sparks concern as she asks for prayers in post about ‘rough times’ after boyfriend Justin Stroud’s arrest
dan.roberts@the-sun.com
19:36 ET, Feb 22 2022 Updated: 21:31 ET, Feb 22 2022

[The titular] MAMA June Shannon is asking for prayers in the aftermath of her boyfriend Justin Stroud's arrest on drug charges. The reality star asked her friends and followers on Facebook to keep her in her thoughts as she deals with the fallout. "Man it’s been a rough two weeks," she shared on Facebook. "But pray today it will all be better in the world. "I know god has us and that he will see us through anything, even though it may seem like things are rough at times. "Just remember god always has us.”

The "rough" two weeks culminated in the shocking and sudden arrest of June's boyfriend on a warrant relating to past drug charges. June, 42, and Justin, 34, were in Boca Raton, Florida on Thursday night, February 17, attending a party when police finally caught up with the fugitive, who had been evading authorities for months. As The Sun first reported, the warrant was issued back in October after Justin violated his probation on drug and burglary charges. According to the booking report, Justin is being held in the county jail and is listed as an “Out of State Fugitive.” Local police said they believe Justin will remain in the county jail pending an extradition hearing. Alabama authorities will then determine how they will retrieve him from Florida. Before Justin was arrested in Florida, June and her new man were traveling all over the United States, despite the warrant.

From the warrant report, the probation office appeared willing to work with him through the alleged slip-up and allowed him to be transferred from Autauga County CCP to Lauderdale County CCP, where he maintained employment and had a place to live. He reported to Lauderdale probation as required in September, but failed to appear for his probation meetings on October 21, 22 and 25, with the warrant for his arrest being issued on October 26. Justin was originally arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, as well as burglary at a dwelling in the third degree and theft of property in November of 2019. He pleaded guilty to the latter two charges.
June Justin Gloom.JPG
June Justin Gloom.JPG (60.01 KiB) Viewed 1852 times

From Pumpkin:
Lauryn Mychelle Efird
Okay mommas so I need your help. Bentleys 7 months old and he’s on elecare because he is just so sensitive to any and everything. Well as you know elecare was recalled last week and I’m down to 1 can of formula for him and you can’t find it anywhere. Anyone know any other options to try?

If any Fogbow members know of other options, Pumpkin's post is at

By popular demand (many Fogbow members were upset we've been focusing so much on Justin), more info on Geno, how he avoided jail, and his outstanding weight loss. Congrats, Geno. Maybe we all need to go to rehab. :lol:
Geno 70 lbs.JPG
Geno 70 lbs.JPG (58.92 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
Mama June’s ex-boyfriend Geno Doak loses 70 pounds in rehab
By Francesca Bacardi February 28, 2022 | 7:48am | Updated

Geno Doak shed a whole lot more than just Mama June Shannon. The troubled reality star has lost about 70 pounds over the course of six months in rehab, he told TMZ Monday. Doak showed off his slender frame in before-and-after photos, explaining to the outlet that his time away getting clean has helped him turn around his lifestyle. “They prepare your meals for you, so anyway, it’s on a better eating schedule. I’m not snacking at night,” he said. “I’m obviously not going out and eating fast food, things of that nature.”

Doak, 46, also shared that he exercises when he can, but his main focus is on “eating right.” “That’s the main thing for me,” he said, adding that he’s been eating a lot of tuna and chicken while cutting out pasta and bread. While he hasn’t stepped on a scale in a while, Doak said he dropped to about 215 pounds from 285. Doak checked into rehab in September 2021 following a brief hospitalization in Fort Pierce, Fla. He was then referred to a recovery center in South Carolina, where he would have to commit to a minimum 120-day stay but could remain for up to a year.

Doak entered rehab after he was sentenced to 16 months in Macon, Alabama Community Corrections after being slapped with joint drug charges alongside Shannon, 42. Although he was registered as an inmate, Doak wasn’t actually behind bars. Instead, he had to follow a strict set of rules, and if violated, he would be locked up.
Shocking new details.
Mama June's ex Geno Doak reveals the reality TV star helped him get treatment after he attempted suicide by overdosing on 90 blood pressure pills
By ASHLEY HUME and HEIDI PARKER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 15:11 EST, 25 February 2022 | UPDATED: 16:12 EST, 25 February 2022

June 'Mama June' Shannon's ex-boyfriend Geno Doak revealed that he attempted to commit suicide by overdosing on 90 blood pressure pills. The 46-year-old businessman told TMZ that the 41-year-old reality star was instrumental in helping him get treatment after he tried to kill himself in September. 'I was in a really dark spot,' Geno said. 'It was my first actual attempt where it was a conscious decision saying, "Ok, I don't want to be here anymore."' The television personality and Geno have both struggled with substance abuse issues and ended their tumultuous three-year relationship last August.

Though Geno's suicide attempt occurred around the time that he and June split , he asserted that their breakup was not a factor. 'My attempted suicide definitely did not have anything directly related to June or anything that she had done to me or anything like that,' he told TMZ. 'It had been building up for over a year. I was just an unhappy person.' Geno explained a friend was at his house the night that he took the pills with a liter of Jägermeister. After noticing the empty bottle, the friend called 911 and paramedics were able to save Geno's life.

He was subsequently admitted to a mental health facility and met with June after his release. 'When I got out of the mental facility, June came to the house to get some of her things that she left there,' he said. 'During that time we were talking about my suicide attempt and me feeling the way I was. She was asking me, "Well, what are you going to do?"' 'I said, "I may need to go back to rehab or get some kind of help. I'm not in a good spot." 'So she tells me, "I know this place in Greenwood (South Carolina) called The Oaks. I have somebody there who can reach out to you if you like."' He continued, 'She ended up making that connection and assisted me in getting up here to Oaks Recovery.'

Geno explained that he was working the 12 steps and had ultimately decided to cut off contact with June. 'June and my relationship now is nonexistent,' he said. 'When I came to Oaks, we work the 12 steps here. 'In those twelve steps, you talk about a lot of things that are bothering you deep down and I came to realize that some of the things were related to June.' Geno told TMZ, 'In my best interest and to help me with my recovery and my mental state, I completely stopped contacting her at all. 'I haven't contacted her at all since late September now.'

Just last year, June admitted she spent nearly $1 million on drugs during the height of her addiction to crack cocaine with Geno. While June found her own fame and a new body on Mama June: From Not to Hot which chronicled her losing 300 pounds via weight-loss surgery and going from a size 18 to a size 4, she also spiraled into a devastating addiction. 'I would say the last year of our addiction, probably a good $900,000,' she said. 'So much money was sent to our dope man. One dealer was close to almost $80,000.' She was arrested in 2019 for cocaine possession and was ordered to was sentenced to 100 hours of community service per a plea agreement, and at one point, was on the open road with Geno after reportedly selling her home in Georgia for $100,000 in cash. June received the show from her daughter Alana's TLC reality series, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, which was a spin-off from the famed pageant show Toddlers and Tiaras.
In happier times...
MJGeno.JPG
MJGeno.JPG (61.78 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
And that's a quick update. Now that we know the new series begins in May, your weekly updates will begin again in April! Hang in there until then! :dance:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Geno's looking a LOT better.

I do think that the suggestion by bill_g about checking for teeth and t-shirts is a good one.

I really hope that Pumpkin and the rest of the family manage to live a life without so much drama in it. It must be exhausting to go through all this.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gosh! You can just feel it at The Fogbow -- the demand here for news on the titular Mama June and her family is amping up ahead of the new season of the titular MAMA JUNE: ROAD TO REDEMPTION in May!

Before we get to the titular Mama June and her side of the family, as you've seen, so many comments above in this topic are asking for more juice on Mike Thompson a/k/a Sugar Bear. Mike of course is Alana's Dad.

You may want to sit down for this. I'm sorry to let you all know that Sugar Bear and Jennifer have broken up. Didn't get a chance to give Foggy a private heads up on this, his voicemail said he was in Atlanta. He said he wasn't going to be able to attend Stormy Daniels' Chaturbate show last night because he was going to be with his pal Amy Kremer... maybe he isn't home yet.

Sugar Bear.JPG
Sugar Bear.JPG (75.56 KiB) Viewed 1796 times

‘Mama June’ News: Sugar Bear & Jennifer Thompson Split

Sad news for Mama June fans as Sugar Bear and Jennifer Thompson have split. It was on December 30th that Jennifer Thompson took to her more private Facebook profile to reveal she was saying goodbye to more than just the year 2021. The WEtv star revealed that she was saying goodbye to her marriage to Sugar Bear a.k.a. Mike Thompson. She, however, proceeded to reassure her followers and friends that she and Sugar Bear would remain friends. Jennifer Thompson acknowledged that her split from Sugar Bear would be hard. But, they would do what they needed to so they could work through their issues and find a way to continue to be friends. While she did not clarify the reason for the split in this relationship update, one of our sources that sent us a screenshot of this update on her Facebook profile tells us that Sugar Bear cheated on Jennifer and that is ultimately why they are splitting up.

Jennifer Thompson.JPG
Jennifer Thompson.JPG (97.17 KiB) Viewed 1796 times

Jennifer Says Goodbye To WEtv
Jennifer Thompson’s post wasn’t just about her split from Sugar Bear. She also wanted to thank WEtv for allowing her to be a part of something for six seasons. Over the years, Jennifer says she’s got to meet a lot of great people and do a lot of incredible things. She thanks WEtv for the incredible opportunity to have a career in reality TV.

Jennifer explains she decided to release this information because it was the end of the year. She wanted to say goodbye to a few things so she could start the year 2022 fresh. Jennifer Thompson also wanted to make her split with Sugar Bear public to save her from difficult conversations if people see them together. She concluded her post by asking her Facebook friends and followers not to bother her with any questions about the split. Overall, Jennifer Thompson admits she’s just ready to say goodbye to the year 2021, so she can kick off 2022 in the best way possible.

Why Did Jennifer & Sugar Bear Split Up?
Now, her post didn’t say why and she refused to answer any questions… But, Mama June fans have a lot of theories about this breakup. Some believe Sugar Bear lost interest in Jennifer completely after she dropped 100’s of pounds. Fans also know Sugar Bear was struggling to be intimate with Jennifer. Moreover, as we previously mentioned, there are also rumors swirling that Sugar Bear was unfaithful to Jennifer and that played a factor in their break-up.

Sugar Jen.JPG
Sugar Jen.JPG (61.58 KiB) Viewed 1796 times

Now, I know what everybody's thinking -- is this because Sugar Bear admitted he was bisexual on WeTV's Marriage Boot Camp? That was a hot topic on Fogbow 1.0 so it's a natural question. But as shocking as this might sound, it turns out that Mike might have been lying about having pictures of “a black man’s ass” on his phone and stuff just as a ploy for attention.

Exactly How Many Men Has Honey Boo Boo’s “Sugar Bear” Hooked Up With?
By Graham Gremore January 21, 2016 at 9:01am · 54 comments

American treasure and Here Comes Honey Boo Boo patriarch Mike “Sugar Bear” Thompson shocked the world earlier this month when he admitted to sexually “experimenting” with other men during his 10-year relationship with Mama June Shannon. In addition to that, Mama June also alleged that he kept pictures of “a black man’s ass” on his phone and enjoyed engaging in sexual trysts in the back of his pickup truck and in seedy motel rooms. Now, some sources are calling his bluff. Sugar Bear’s confession was made on WE TV’s Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, a reality TV show about former reality TV stars trying to rebuild their marriages that were destroyed by reality TV fame. But insiders are now saying the whole thing was a ploy for attention.

Gay for Pay! Sugar Bear Faking Sex With Men For Reality Fame, Friends Say
Sugar Bear Gay Confession Fakery
SOURCE: SPLASH NEWS By: Radar Staff Jan. 20 2016, Updated 5:54 p.m. ET

Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson shocked fans with his on-camera confession that he "experimented" sexually with men while in a ten-year relationship with Mama June Shannon— but could the former Here Comes Honey Boo Boo patriarch be lying? A source close to the on-off couple, currently starring on WE tv's Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars, exclusively tells RadarOnline.com that Thompson is telling tall-tales for fame— and a paycheck! "It's all for show," the insider insisted. "June is desperate for attention and to stay relevant without their reality series, and she has Sugar Bear along for the ride." They are also sorely missing their network TV money, the source revealed: "They know that bringing the drama will bring them big bucks." As Radar previously reported, Thompson admitted to secretly saving X-rated photos of naked men on his phone on last week's episode of Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. Earlier in the episode, he claimed to have cheated with his ex-wife in his truck, and arranged a motel tryst with an unknown woman. The 43-year-old father of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, 10, also said he may be a sex addict. Last year, Thompson's 32-year-old brother Lee "Uncle Poodle" Thompson shut down rumors that the Georgia-based dad was gay. "June is starting s***," he told Radar.

Will keep digging in to get more information on this. Sugar Bear has some social media, have reached out for comment to him as well as Uncle Poodle, who's on Facebook. Fogbow members demand and expect no less.

More updates to follow but wanted everybody to have time to process the Sugar Bear/Jennifer breakup.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Awwww, that's sad news. On the other hand, Jennifer is now free to find new friends!

And, I suppose, 'Sugar Bear' can also find new friends.

I know we will all be awaiting details!
Luke

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Still Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Back 3

Post by Luke »

Everybody remembers this fabulous photo of the titular Mama June recreating Marilyn Monroe's famous scene.
orlylicious wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:45 pm
How cool is this image?

EXCLUSIVE: Mama June recreates Marilyn Monroe’s famous scene - as her dress blows up from the force of Tropical Storm Isaias. The reality star, 40, is living in a condo in Jensen Beach, Florida, which is being hit by heavy winds. On Sunday as the storm approached, the mother-of-four left her waterfront home when her dress suddenly blew up. 02 Aug 2020 Pictured: Mama June. Photo credit: MEGA TheMegaAgency.com +1 888 505 6342 (Mega Agency TagID: MEGA692297_001.jpg) [Photo via Mega Agency]

June Marilyn Monroe.JPG
June Marilyn Monroe.JPG (79.19 KiB) Viewed 1741 times

Just saw a letter from John Steinbeck to Marilyn Monroe and had to share it, how great is this: :lol:

Steinbeck Monroe.jpg
Steinbeck Monroe.jpg (110.74 KiB) Viewed 1741 times

More updates coming soon, this was just to whet everyone's appetite :P
Luke

Post by Luke »

Based on the incredible reactions and comments, it's clear every Fogbow member can't get enough of the titular Mama June and the new season! And Friend of the Fogbow Doe Doe (the titular Mama June's sister) also LIKED the tweet about how excited everybody here is for the new season! :dance:

Doe Doe Fogbow.JPG
Doe Doe Fogbow.JPG (36.3 KiB) Viewed 1697 times

SNEAK PREVIEW! Mama June road to redemption season 6 This May on We tv 😱🚨

From one of The Fogbow's favorite reporters, Bryan Brunati:

MJ Crying.JPG
MJ Crying.JPG (56.09 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
MAMA'S MELTDOWN Mama June breaks down in tears and vows to stop ‘lying and hiding’ in reality show’s explosive new season trailer
Bryan Brunati
14:04 ET, Mar 7 2022 Updated: 17:08 ET, Mar 7 2022

MAMA June broke down in tears and vowed to stop "lying and hiding"in her show's new trailer as she will soon make her return to the small screen. The reality star's show Mama June: Road to Redemption is coming back this year and looks to put the spotlight on June's drama including her road to sobriety and relationships.

"What I'm gonna tell you may piss off some people," the TV star says in the trailer. The 42-year-old continues: "There's a lot that happened behind closed doors that a lot of people don't know. "I'm just tired of lying and hiding..." The clip then ends with an emotional June lowering her head after she's asked by crew: "You asked us to come today, what do you want to talk about?" It seems viewers can expect to see plenty of June's much-talked about drama featuring her road to recovery from drugs. Back in June 2021, the mom-of-four celebrated two years sober following her 2019 arrest on drug charges. She was cuffed at the time with then-boyfriend Geno Doak as they were both hit with possession charges. Amid her sobriety, June has also focused on improving her relationships with her daughters.

WORKING ON THE FAMILY
Her daughter, Lauryn "Pumpkin" Efird, 22, is currently raising her younger sister Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson. In order to regain the trust of her family, June moved closer to her kids as they filmed the latest season of their reality series. Alana, 16, previously opened up about her relationship with her famous mom. She told ET: "I feel like right now, we're definitely working on us and trying to fix the relationship. "I don't feel like it's 110 percent fixed, but it's definitely getting there, that's for sure." During the interview, June said they now see each other “every day”. She added: “We see a lot of each other during production, because we film five days a week, and so, I live probably 15 minutes from there now.” The pair did up appearing on The Masked Singer last season, but they were eliminated after just one performance. While things are looking up for June and Alana, the same can't be said for her relationship with her other daughter Anna. She previously exclusively told The Sun: "I don't try too much, I don't I don't try to force the relationship, you know..."

RELATIONSHIP DRAMA
Aside from her sobriety and family life, June also made time for a new relationship with mechanic Justin Stroud. However, the 34-year-old was arrested on a warrant relating to past drug charges. As The Sun first reported, the warrant was issued back in October after Justin violated his probation on drug and burglary charges. Days after his arrest, June took to Facebook to ask her fans for prayers, but, she would then seem to shade Justin by sharing a cryptic video about "narcissists." The new season of Mama June: Road to Redemption kicks off in May.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4 ... n-trailer/

Here's more about the new season from one of The Fogbow's favorite video bloggers, Backwoods Barbi. She says she's going to spill some tea!

#mamajune #recovery #wetv
MAMA JUNE New Season Premieres in MAY 2022 | What To Expect This Season
3,114 views Mar 9, 2022
Backwoods Barbi 40.4K subscribers

Barbi's titular Mama June playlist is at (broke link, just take the space out after https:) //www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL28yyAA3 ... uGz7pe8Nzv

For our Portuguese members (you can adjust the subtitles to English, first hit CC, then on the settings gear, set auto-translate to English. More and more videos have this feature now, it's really cool):

#audiencia #tv #noticias
Mama June: Road to Redemption estréia em Maio, saiba mais sobre os novos episódios

Here's Geno on TMZ about his suicide attempt:

Here's a special clip for JEM & AZASTAN & FOGGY & all the SKETTI FANS! This Italian chef is hilarious as he is genuinely confused at why folks would prefer SKETTI to his creations.

Italian Chef Reacts to Mama June SKETTI PASTA that Made Me Cry for 3 weeks
39,561 views Mar 9, 2022 Vincenzo's Plate 864K subscribers
Mama June made this Spaghetti with butter and Ketchup go viral. Millions of people have recreates Mama June Sketti and I believe many of them liked it...This makes me worried and a reaction is needed. Emmymade is a wonderful youtuber who a truly respect and admire but why did she do this? #sketti #mamajune #reaction

:lol:
1:32 fellow italian friends
01:36 you need to understand that food is so
01:39 important for us italians and when we
01:42 see this
01:43 we find this is it's like a form of
01:45 disrespect call it a racist thing for us
01:49 food is more important in religion we
01:52 cannot see a pasta made with ketchup
01:55 but the spaghetti
01:57 this is not what we want to see it's not
01:59 what we deserve
02:00 do it with your japanese
02:03 dry
02:04 one-minute noodles but do not use
02:07 spaghetti no i'm already angry i haven't
02:09 watched it yet so let's watch it i mean
12:35 honestly i've tried spaghetti in a can
12:39 the most disgusting thing i ever tried
12:41 in my life and let me tell you
12:44 it looks the same
12:45 the look is exactly the same like
12:47 spaghetti in a can
12:51 now i know who is the type of client who
12:54 buys spaghetti in a can mama june
12:57 mama june let's look at mama june again
12:59 mama june this lady here is a type of
13:02 client type of person that buys
13:04 spaghetti in a can we know
13:06 the target the market the people that
13:09 buy spaghetti in a can

He posts a link for his recipe: 💯 "Follow this link to watch how to cook easy and delicious Spaghetti with tomato sauce":

And there's your update with a first look at the new season and some news about the titular Mama June and family. It takes some time and work to find and post these clips but all your kind comments and appreciation make it all worthwhile. :bighug:
Luke

Post by Luke »

:sadtrombone: :sadtrombone: :sadtrombone:

HERE IT COMES: THE HUGE UPDATE ON THE TITULAR MAMA JUNE
AND HER FAMILY FOGBOWZERS BEEN CRAVING AND DEMANDING!

The countless messages crying out for news on the titular Mama June and her family have been relentless. People are saying The Fogbow without spilling the tea on its favourite show has been torture. Foggy said he's been faithfully tuning in with Wifehorn, now that he's a titular Mama June friend of the family and expert, but so much happened he said he was afraid he'd miss something and Fogbowers demand the full dish.

Pumpkin's husband Josh is miffed after a de minimus episode, the titular Mama June gave the whole family COVID. :cry:

Mama June’s son-in-law calls her a ‘lying piece of s–t’
By Nicki Cox July 1, 2022 | 9:19pm

Mama June’s son-in-law, Josh Efird, calls her a “f–king big, lying piece of s–t” for showing up uninvited to his house and giving his family COVID-19, according to a sneak peek for Friday’s episode of the reality series. During a therapy session with his wife, Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird, Josh details a “repetitive cycle” with June and slammed her for having “nothing better to do than to look out for herself.” Josh and his mother-in-law have had a rocky relationship over the years leading the 25-year-old wanting to cut off all ties.

Most recently, the family matriarch gave the rest of the family COVID after showing up uninvited to her daughter Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson’s sweet 16. Mama June’s son-in-law calls her a “lying piece of s–t” in a new episode of “Road to Redemption.” “Her coming into the household and giving everybody COVID, completely drew the line for me,” Josh tells Dr. Ish, noting that she even gave the contagious disease to his newborn at the time.

To make matters worse, Pumpkin claims that her mother never really apologized for the incident, visibly upsetting Josh as he begins to get emotional. “This is what’s killing me,” he continues. “This is what’s bothering me to the point of- I just- I want to find an escape.” The therapist instructs Josh, who was holding back tears, to turn and express his feelings to his wife. “Me, my kids- boo I don’t want that for my kids or me,” he says. “All of the f–ked up unfortunate events that June has caused, yet you still allow her in your life. That’s what hurts me the most. That’s why I’m angry.” They claim June never apologized for the incident. The “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” stars family dynamic shifted over the past couple years since Mama June was arrested in 2019 for drug possession. Following the charges, Pumpkin obtained custody of Thompson. Josh and Pumpkin are now parents to Ella, 4, Bentley, 1, and 2-week-old Sylus Ray & twin sister Stella Renae.

So the BIGGEST NEWS is the titular Mama June remarried! Yup, she's back with Justin. And bought him a full set of dentures. And Boo Boo has her own new man: “Look, Mama! I got me a man with a rap sheet, too!”

Required Fashion Report for the Wedding, every nice (photos below): June is spotted wearing a black t-shirt and leggings. As for the groom, he also kept things casual with a long-sleeved shirt, trousers and a gold necklace.

Putting this all in SPOILER because clearly, all Fogbowzers will want to watch & rewatch the episodes carefully & would never spoil the surprises. But if want to dish in advance... but here's a preview of the titular Mama June's new Hubby with his new teeth:

Justin Teeth.JPG
Justin Teeth.JPG (73.48 KiB) Viewed 1190 times

June Justin Wedding Licence.JPG
June Justin Wedding Licence.JPG (65.27 KiB) Viewed 1190 times

► Show Spoiler

As most Fogbowzers know, Season 5 started last year and had a cliffhanger at the end of Episode 12. We covered that season extensively and the number of messages and commentary were heartwarming to Friend of Fogbow Doe Doe, the titular Mama June & family, her manager Gina Rodriguez and fans worldwide. Season 5 began with Episode 13 and ran through the Season Finale with Episode 22. Unless Foggy sent them to everybody in private messages, here's the link list to catch up with all the episodes! Big shoutout to Foggy for putting on his detective's hat and taking so much time to find all these links, here's the full back half of the season!

13: 

14: 

15: 

16: 

17: 

18: 

19: 

20: 

21: 

22: 

Bugs Bunny Cartoon 

Gosh, there's sooo much more with Sugar Bear & the titular Mama June & her family, but this is already so much fascinating and universe-shattering information let's give everyone a chance to read & digest it. But there's your BIG BIG UPDATE complete with the full season of episodes! Enjoy!!
Attachments
Justin June.JPG
Justin June.JPG (78.27 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

bill_g wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:03 am She could start by counting their teeth, and then checking their tee shirt drawer to see if any of them *don't* have American Flags, guns, or monster trucks on them.
The titular Mama June took your advice, Bill and Azastan! She counted Justin's teeth and found so few that she had all of his teeth replaced. They are as bright white as Doe Doe's. No word on his tee shirts, but Justin does have an arrest record so that must have been extra points.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:21 pm

The titular Mama June took your advice, Bill! She counted and found so few that she replaced all of his teeth, they are as bright white as Doe Does. No word on his tee shirts, but Justin does have an arrest record so that must have been extra points.
I'm overwhelmed by all this updating.

Going to go outside and weed the driveway dahlia bed so I can mull over some of these shocking revelations.
Luke

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated Again. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Is Bac

Post by Luke »

It's definitely overwhelming Azastan, you're exactly right about finding a place to analyze all these remarkable updates. It'll take a minute to watch all ten episodes, but looks like so many Fogbowzers are starting to binge it, there's so much of the titular Mama June, Pumpkin & Josh, Boo Boo, Doe Doe and even Sugar Bear. The family braved shooting during COVID in Atlanta and did great until the titular Mama June pulled a Debbie Downer and got them all infected with COVID. Look forward to discussing more of the new season with you! :lovestruck:
jemcanada2

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated Again. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Is Bac

Post by jemcanada2 »

I had missed some of the earlier updates. Now I have to try making sketti with ramen noodles in my test kitchen! Chef’s kiss! :kiss: :lol:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Love you Jem! Be sure to watch Vincenzo's Plate video above while making SKETTI, he's really funny about this fabulous dish. :lol:

SKETTI is also best served with a big ole glass of GO GO JUICE, perfect meal for the kids! :P
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:00 pm I had missed some of the earlier updates. Now I have to try making sketti with ramen noodles in my test kitchen! Chef’s kiss! :kiss: :lol:
My spouse is in Canada this week doing some fly fishing, so you have an excellent idea there--it would help get me in the correct frame of mind if I do some 'down home' cooking of sketti.
Luke

Post by Luke »

EXCELLENT IDEA! :dance:

There's also the classic Multimeal. In your and Jem's honor, here's a recap from the titular Mama June of Multimeal (extra cheesy)... and SKETTI (its a bit complicated) :P

Here (titular) Mama June Makes Mashed Potato (Multi Meal) & we learn how to make "SKETTI"!!!! "The deer aren't migrating like they used to be"

Mama June's 'Multimeal' Recipe Is So Simple Your Husband Can Make It! (VIDEO)
Published Jun 19, 2013 By Emily Abbate

Let's be real, here: Mama June isn't an extraordinary chef. That's not to say that the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star doesn't know a thing or two about being in the kitchen. Heck, they're coming out with a Honey Boo Boo cookbook for crying out loud. But her tastes, well, they aren't exactly well-developed. Her ingredients? Simple and mostly canned. Hey, if that's what works for the Boo Boos (as I like to call 'em), then who am I to intrude?

Which is why instead of ridiculing Mama June for her latest unhealthy monstrosity of the meal, I commend her. The reality star recently allowed cameras into her kitchen and showed them how to make her masterpiece "multimeal." In it? Layers of hamburger meat, milk, mashed potatoes, shredded cheese, corn, and of course -- butter.

Sound caloric? Well yeah, that's because it probably is. But it also looks like a meal that most moms can respect for a MAJOR reason: ease.

The best part about multimeal? The fact that the whole thing is made in one little pan. With that said, it's also pretty great that most of the ingredients come in a box, bag, or can. No complicated ingredients = no complaining about making dinner.

By the way, this season's official name is running out of room for the characters: :lol:

Mama June: From Not to Hot: Family Crisis: Road to Redemption: From Crisis to Recovery
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

I hope this family is putting money aside from this show to cover healthcare and funeral expenses resulting from their crap eating/lifestyle I don't wanna pay for them.

People like this is why my insurance premiums are so high.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Multimeal actually sounds pretty close to a poor people's shepherds pie. Hamburger meat, mashed potatoes, cheese and corn doesn't sound particularly unhealthy, either.

I could give her a good recipe for poor people's stroganoff too.
Luke

Post by Luke »

You're right, Sugar. Please bring on the Stroganoff recipe, I can pass it along to Doe Doe and it's something else for Jem's Test Kitchen. :P

Sounds like we need to get Neon the "How to Eat Like the Titular Mama June"* -- but those are the old recipes. Neon, here's the titular Mama June making a Healthy Shephard's Pie... see, they are working to be healthier.
June shares a healthy version of her favorite comfort food, shepherd's pie! Follow along below.

Shepherd’s Pie Recipe:
Pie Filling:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 4 cups veggie medley or cauliflower
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt or taste
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz tomato paste (About 6 Tbsp.)
- 1/4 cup water
Sweet Potato Topping:
- 1 Large Sweet Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt or to taste

#MamaJune #FromNotToHot

Sadly, the titular Mama June didn't make a cookbook but Don't Despair, Honey Boo Boo did!
Honey Boo Boo's New Cookbook Has to Have These 5 Beautimous Recipes
Published Apr 4, 2013 By Emily Abbate

If you were excited when you heard about the Honey Boo Boo book that's coming out this summer, man do I have a treat for you. Apparently the McIntyre clan is coming out with a TLC cookbook, too. And even BETTER news? There's a possible book tour in the works to celebrate both titles. You better redneckognize! It's funny, really. A Honey Boo Boo cookbook? Coming from a family who is known for their cheese puff fascination, love for barbecue, and ketchup-pasta-butter mashup "sketti"? Something tells me they may need a little help on this+one. Check out some of our great Honey Boo Boo recipe suggestions, here:

1. Roadkill soup: The family's admitted to eating roadkill in the past. This easy crock pot stew would be a natural addition to their cookbook. Heck, what's easier than throwing a few things in a crock pot and letting them stew for hours -- right?

2. Sketti: Obvious one here. No further explanation needed.

3. Alana juice: Remember Alana's obsession with "go go juice," that combination of Mountain Dew and Red Bull? I wouldn't doubt the family will put a healthier, MUCH LESS caffeinated version in the book. They'll call it Alana juice. In the recipe? Maybe just Diet Mountain Dew and Pixy Stix. Should get the job done, right?

4. June's signature sauce: Every good cookbook has to have a signature recipe, right? You KNOW Mama June has some sweet tricks up her sleeve. The secret ingredient to her signature sauce? Ketchup, of course.

5. Cheese puff chicken: For a family that loves cheese puffs as much as the Boo Boos (as I love to call them), this recipe is a no brainer.

Cheetos chicken adapted from Food.com:
Ingredients:
3 cups cheese puffs
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup flour
1 egg
1 tablespoon water
2 boneless chicken breasts
Instructions: 1. Turn your cheese puffs into small crumbs using a food processor. Once crushed, add in Parmesan cheese and poor onto a large plate.
2. Coat chicken breasts in flour, sprinkle with salt.
3. Mix the water and egg together in a shallow bowl, then beat until well-combined. Dip floured chicken into the egg mixture, then dip into the cheese puff crumbs.
4. Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
https://cafemom.com/lifestyle/153636-ho ... w_cookbook

Boo Boo's cookbook is on Amazon:
How to Honey Boo Boo: The Complete Guide on How to Redneckognize the Honey Boo Boo in You Paperback – July 9, 2013
by Shannon & Thompson Family (Author), Jennifer Levesque (Author)
4.4 out of 5 stars

From the moment they met Alana Thompson, Americans from coast to coast fell under the spell of the pint-size pageant queen and her loud and proud family. Now, in this authorized guide infused with their down-to-earth redneck style, disarming humor, and homespun values, Mama, Sugar Bear, Honey Boo Boo, Pumpkin, Chickadee, and Chubbs show how you, too, can be a "redneckognized" Southern belle and an honorary member of the Shannon/Thompson clan. How to Honey Boo Boo features everything you need to know:

Cookin ' Like Mama: Decorate, diet, barbecue, coupon, and cook like June with recipes for "sketti," roadkill BBQ, lemonade, "marannaise sammich," and more.
Fun And Games: From the Redneck Games and June's famous mani-pedis to Christmas in July, relax redneck-style.
How To Be A Beautimous Queen: Discover Honey Boo Boo's pageant secrets: makeup and fashion tips and advice on great costumes so you can be a supa star and rock dat stage!
Everything But The Kitchen SinK: Hilarious tales, how-tos, DIY projects, and lists of things to do, plus behind-the-scenes stories, family photos, secrets of Glitzy the pampered pet pig, and more!
Talk Like Hone Y Boo Boo: A Redneckopedia with essential vocabulary like "redneckognize," "vajiggle-jaggle," "old man glue," and more.
Oh Yeah or No Way? Do you know a "forklift foot" from a "neck crust"? Test your Honey Boo Boo knowledge with fun quizzes on the Honey Boo Boo way of life.

Next posts are a special surprise! There's a Look Inside feature and this is some material Fogbow has really needed for a long time. :P Worked hard on it while listening to Frank Sinatra and Count Basie.

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”