Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ is Twisting!

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ is Twisting!

Post by Luke »

Thanks to archive.org :P The return of a truly important topic.

HBB.JPG
HBB.JPG (135.52 KiB) Viewed 9253 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated. Season 5 Airs Mar 2021!

Post by zekeb »

Oh geez. This topic is as bad as watching the Darts topic on coldwarmotors on Youtube. :lol:
Il factotum
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Mama June Shannon Indicted for Crack -- It's Complicated. Season 5 Airs Mar 2021!

Post by Luke »

Zeke, Foggy kept calling and texting until 3am, 4am... of everything with The Fogbow, he was most desperately concerned about this topic. :lol: He's so rightfully proud that to millions worldwide, The Fogbow has become synonymous with the titular Mama June and her family.

Don't tell him, but thinking of having the titular Mama June make him a CAMEO video to let him know Foggy Did Nothing Wrong and that she knows this topic is already back up :P

MJ Cameo.JPG
MJ Cameo.JPG (45.01 KiB) Viewed 9233 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's Friday, and you still know what that means!! 🍾 🥳 Gosh, it seems like all everybody is talking about is the new season of

Mama June: Road to Redemption!

🚨 And at long last, we have a premiere date! Save the date, mark your calendars... Everybody's hoping Foggy will get the live chat up and running in time by popular demand... ❤️ 🐄 🇺🇸

Friday, March 19 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on WE tv.

Fresh supertease!! Entertainment Tonight, baby!
#MamaJune #FromNotToHot
Mama's BACK This March! 😱✨ Mama June: Road to Redemption
47,012 views•Feb 23, 2021

WE tv 756K subscribers
A newly sober Mama June goes on a dramatic journey to reunite with her family who is still picking up the pieces of her addiction. A near-death experience sends Sugar Bear looking for Alana. Mama and Geno face the court battle of their lives. Mama June: Road to Redemption Premieres March 19 at 9/8c.

Mama June Is Back and Ready to Make Amends on 'Mama June: Road to Redemption'
By Mona Khalifeh‍ 1:50 PM PST, February 22, 2021

Mama June Shannon is back and she's ready to heal. In this all-new super tease for the upcoming season of Mama June: Road to Redemption, the reality star gets real about her sobriety and her long road to recovery, as she tries to make amends with her family.

"I'm back!" Mama June yells.

"She just wants us all to go back to the way things used to be," her 20-year-old daughter, Pumpkin, says in the clip. But it's not as easy at that. If June wants to get back in her family's good graces, she'll have to do the work. "I've gotta continuously show Pumpkin that I've changed," Mama June says.

But her family is not so sure they want her back in their lives, especially when they have their plates full at home. Pumpkin is struggling with keeping a happy home, while caring for her teenage sister, Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, and her daughter, Ella Grace. "It's hard taking care of Alana and taking care of Ella," an emotional Pumpkin admits. "It's like I'm drowning."

A pending court case threatens to send Mama June away for years, leaving the fate of her family hanging in the balance and the reality star terrified. "I'm scared sh*tless," Mama June tells the camera.

Mama June: Road to Redemption airs Friday, March 19 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on WE tv.
https://www.etonline.com/mama-june-is-b ... ion-160973

From one of Fogbow's fav news sources, TVShowsAce:
‘Mama June: Road To Redemption’ – Is Mama Welcome?
February 22, 2021

Mama June: Road To Redemption reveals that June Shannon wants back in the family, but is she welcome by the kids? Of course, if you watched Family Crisis and the Not to Hot season before that, June initially refused intervention. Then, she sold her home, took off with Geno, and lived in an RV. She also ran up a staggering daily expenditure on drugs. And it all ended up with her estranged from her kids with Pumpkin taking over custody of her sister Honey Boo Boo.

Mama June: Road to Redemption – Will the kids welcome her back?
On social media, WEtv fans often urge June Shannon to reach out and reconnect with her kids. But maybe they simply don’t want her to. She attended rehab and recently celebrated a year of sobriety. But in an early teaser for the show, she acted as though Honey Boo Boo should give her a “second chance.” But her daughter just cried and asked her why she wasn’t around when she needed her “the most.” Just 15 years old now, she went through a traumatic time. And, WEtv fans felt that June acted very selfishly.

Mama June: Road to Redemption also revealed that Pumpkin stresses about her marriage. And of course, Honey Boo Boo living with her only adds to marital problems. Meanwhile, June hopes for time with her kids as she faces up to ten years in jail. That possibility arose when she and Geno were arrested for possession of drugs and paraphernalia. But as she turned the kids’ lives upside down, will they want her back in their lives?

Pumpkin and Honey Boo Boo rolling out the red carpet?
ET shared another teaser for Mama June: Road to Redemption. They noted that when June yelled out “I’m Back!” she received few cheers of joy. Actually, Pumpkin seems blown away by her mother, She said, “She just wants us all to go back to the way things used to be.” After causing so much trouble in the family, June’s about to discover that instant forgiveness isn’t her due. The outlet also noted, “If June wants to get back in her family’s good graces, she’ll have to do the work.”

For Pumpkin struggling with raising her own family, it seems she feels little for any problems her mom faces. Clearly, Pumpkin and the rest of the family went through hell because of their mom. So, it looks like the red carpet’s not rolling out for her in Mama June: Road to Redemption. Do you think that the kids will extend some grace to their mom? Or will they, like another teaser revealed, shut the door in her face like Doedoe* Shannon?
https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/02/22/m ... edemption/

* It's two words, Doe Doe, but TVShowsAce's heart is in the right place.

And Friend of The Fogbow Doe Doe shares her new workout!
Jo (DoeDoe) Shannon Shares New Workout With Fans
February 2, 2021

Jo (Doedoe) Shannon looks really good these days, fans agree and now she shared her workout routine. Like the rest of the family, it looks like Doedoe struggles with weight issues. Possibly, it just runs in the family genetics. But these days, like Mama June’s daughters Pumpkin and Honey Boo Boo, she works hard at shedding excess weight and looking good.

Doedoe Shannon works out, inspires her fans
When Doedoe shared her birthday gifts this year, we noted that in the comments, plenty of fans told her she looks fabulous these days. Actually, it came not long after Christmas when she took to her baking with enthusiasm. Who doesn’t like a few sweet treats during the holiday season?

Taking to her Instagram on February 1, Doedoe Shannon reveals the app she uses. And she got down on the floor and demonstrated her efforts. Impressed fans loved seeing her work out. In her caption, Doedoe said that getting and keeping fit is a New Year’s resolution. And she’s “determined” to stick with it. While she promoted one app, plenty of other apps offer something similar. Nevertheless, maintaining a routine always seems hard no matter how many apps you might use.

Inspired fans comment on Doedoe’s post
Here’s what Mama June: From Not To Hot fans said to the WEtv star:

“I need to follow your example.👏👏👏❤️.”
“Get it girl!!! I need to join u!!!”
“Go girl, you are the only one I’ve seen try to promote the product and actually work out! Best of luck 💜.”
“You are an inspiration to me…I want to lose my weight.”
“you look amazing!! 😍 keep up the good work!!”
One fan asked Doedoe Shannon how much weight she lost. And, she answered with honesty and candor. Doedoe wrote, “honestly I have been up and down just like everyone else that struggles but this app is helping me to stay on point. I’m not stopping this time 😁😎.”
Doe Doe.JPG
Doe Doe.JPG (77.63 KiB) Viewed 9200 times
Doedoe Shannon Shares her Workout With Fans

Motivation for workouts
Most people kick off with determination, but that can quickly diminish. So runtastic.com shares some motivational tips. One thing the website recommends is that you dress for the workout. Get out of those jammies and put on your workout outfit.

Like Doedoe Shannon, wear something sporty that you feel comfortable in. They also suggest you place your workout on your daily to-do list, and then treat it like an “appointment.” Plus they recommend you stay away from sugary, processed foods, and treats. They simply don’t provide enough long-term energy for you to exercise properly.
https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/02/02/d ... n-workout/

Let Doe Doe know about the tragedy, will keep looking for cached and archive.org messages because it's clear this was one of Fogbow's most popular and beloved topics.

With the new message board, in case anybody forgot or missed it...
WOAH MAMA! Mama June reveals her new face after neck lipo and dental work in plastic surgery makeover as she kicks crack addiction
EXCLUSIVE
Ekin Karasin Nov 6 2020, 11:59 ET Updated: Nov 6 2020, 20:49 ET

MAMA June unveiled her new face after having neck liposuction and dental work in a $55,000 plastic surgery transformation.

The reality star, 41, had more than a pound of fat removed from her neck and veneers fitted after her teeth were ravaged by her crack addiction.

June - who is now seven months sober - said after her glam new makeover: “It feels good to get rid of my triple chin and to have my teeth fixed and looking beautimmous.

“I feel like a new woman.”

She had chin and neck liposuction in a $15,000 hour and a half procedure at a Beverly Hills surgery thanks to Dr Michael K Obeng.

The mom of four also had veneers fitted on her top and bottom teeth in a $40,000 procedure performed by Dr Rashad Riman, Dr Leedia Riman and Beverly Hills Dental Lab.

June Veneers.JPG
June Veneers.JPG (58.65 KiB) Viewed 9200 times

Here's the Doctor checking June's stitches from the chin lipo, he said she healed beautifully.

June Stitches.JPG
June Stitches.JPG (72.32 KiB) Viewed 9200 times
Lots more pix here: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1 ... c-surgery/

The kids called the titular Mama June "turkey neck" so she wanted to get this done. It was frozen off... Video here, they used CoolSculpting which hadn't seen before but heard of it. When it freezes, it makes it like a stick of butter. Interesting story:

And that's your Friday update! There's going to be so, so much more... it's exciting to have a premiere date and as always, Fogbowzers can depend on the hottest, freshest news on the titular Mama June and her family right here! Thank you all for your support! 🍾 🥳

PS: Here's the Google cache page 29... does anybody know how long Google Cache pages remain available? https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=us

One thing just learned... if you find a Google Cache page you want to keep, print to PDF from Chrome. The file was too big to upload but uploaded it to https://docdro.id/3B5VWRh to test it.

How To Save a Webpage as a PDF in Chrome
Open the page you'd like to keep.
On the top left-hand corner, click File > Print.
Alternatively, press Ctrl + P (Windows) or Cmd + P (Mac)
Under the 'Destination' section, click Change... > Save as PDF.
Click the 'Save' button, pick the name and location for your PDF.
Azastan
Verified:

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Still Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Back 3

Post by Azastan »

Thank you as always!
Luke

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Still Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Back 3

Post by Luke »

Love you Azastan, you're awesome!

Thought of Foggy, this is perfect for him and Wifehorn, and for those asking about ‘90 Day Fiancé’ -- now, you can watch it for 100 HOURS STRAIGHT! And “Judi Dench’s Wild Borneo Adventure” too. God Bless America.
Forget ‘Succession.’ You Can Watch ‘90 Day Fiancé’ for 100 Hours Straight.
Discovery’s new app has taken off largely because viewers love watching people fix houses, tour diners and bicker about their relationships.
By Ben Smith Feb. 28, 2021 Updated 8:01 p.m. ET

“Ninety Day Fiancé” is, on some Sunday nights, the most-watched show on television. And in the latest innovation in streaming, Discovery+ includes a channel that lets you watch it for four days straight without seeing the same episode twice. If you’re not familiar with the six-year-old show, as a surprisingly large share of New Yorkers (my editors here, shamefully, included) are, the 90 days of the title refers to the period in which the noncitizen holder of a K-1 visa may remain in the country before marriage or face deportation. The show chronicles couples through that period, complete with skeptical in-laws, bickering and the enchantment or disenchantment with Nebraska or New Hampshire, all with countdown music and chyrons like “73 Days to Wed.”

Now, on the Discovery+ show “90 Days Bares All” (one of about a dozen spinoffs, including “90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined”), the show can “push the boundaries even further versus the standards and practices of a regular cable channel,” said Howard Lee, the president of TLC, one of the cable networks that make up Discovery’s U.S. business. So you can watch the couples scream curses at one another, unbleeped, or discuss their favorite sex toys. The biggest story in big media these days is the “streaming wars,” the scramble by the people who traditionally make TV and movies to catch up with Netflix. Disney is dominating the race for second place; it’s unclear who else will even survive. CBS limps to the party next month with Paramount+, with the hopeful (to the company) and terrifying (to consumers) suggestion that normal, content-addicted Americans will wind up putting down their credit cards for five different streaming services.

Discovery, the dominant programmer of what used to be called “reality TV” and it now prefers to call “real life,” has emerged as perhaps the most successful new entrant to this complicated, high-stakes competition. It is bringing along a mostly female audience. The company says it has 12 million paid subscriptions around the world, a more than respectable start that has helped make the company’s stock among the best performing on the S&P 500 this year (though it’s also riding a broader wave in the market). The app, which was introduced on Jan. 4, has a sheer mass of content that rivals Netflix, with 55,000 episodes — and it’s rolling out a suite of exclusive content dominated by American cultural figures like Oprah Winfrey, a procession of People cover fixtures led by Chip and Joanna Gaines and pop icons including the chef Guy Fieri. (Discovery also bid nine figures for a deal with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, but the couple chose to go with Netflix, which has been less insistent on exclusivity, two people familiar with the conversations said.)

The app’s early success is partly the result of a deal with Verizon, and Discovery won’t disclose the share of its subscriptions coming via that route; it also won’t say how many subscriptions are for an unrelated European sports service. (A media analyst, Michael Nathanson, estimates that Verizon provided about 20 percent of the five million subscriptions in the United States.) But the surge in new sign-ups this year beat analysts’ expectations, initial validation of the company’s big bet that delivering shows through new apps on a range of devices is now a fully mainstream phenomenon. And as the hype falls away about technical bells and whistles and using new kinds of data to predict people’s interests, the audience still loves watching people fix houses, tour diners, crawl around sewers and bicker about their relationships. “Our bet is when the world makes a full rotation, that the content people have chosen when they could choose anything on TV or cable, the content that they love and run home for — ‘90 Day,’ ‘Fixer Upper,’ ‘Property Brothers’ — they’re still going to love that,” said David M. Zaslav, the president and chief executive of Discovery. “In the end, people really don’t change that much.”

That’s Mr. Zaslav’s unromantic version of the old declaration that content is king. And it’s a punctuation mark to a media era that began with a vertiginous sense of transformation. It has instead devolved into me explaining to my 11-year-old Disney’s devious strategy of releasing a single episode of “WandaVision” at the same time each week, producing an experience mysteriously identical to the way we used to watch television. The last of his kind — the “last tycoon,” his old friend, the former HBO chief executive Richard Plepler, told me. He’s a relentless, fleece-vested mogul who likes to call reporters to talk his own book (and caught me on Tuesday morning in a moment of panic about what I would write this week). He likes to visit his stars at home, and to keep them close. He pals around with Disney’s former chief, Bob Iger, and Mr. Plepler, and others who rose by creating television and films. But those companies are now run by people who come out of other parts of the business — telecommunications or apps or theme parks. He’s a Hamptons mainstay who also holds an annual “boys’ dinner” for 50 of his closest male friends, including Apple’s content chief Eddy Cue and the Netflix co-chief executive Ted Sarandos, in Los Angeles. The dinner is held during a golf tournament to which Discovery holds the television rights.

The smooth start of Discovery+ comes as streamers closer to the heart of the media class are struggling. Apple’s service is off to a slow start. WarnerMedia’s HBO Max has been defined by stumbles. But Discovery remains in an odd position in the media business: The company, which is valued at more than $23 billion, is far smaller than the handful of dominant media and telecommunications conglomerates. But it is too big to be acquired by any but a few companies. There’s a running debate among those who know Mr. Zaslav about whether he’s buying or selling — that is, whether Discovery+ is another move to make the company more attractive for a giant to swallow before the bottom really falls out of the U.S. cable business or whether the company’s current high stock price will prompt Mr. Zaslav to acquire other businesses. “He should use this opportunity to make his business stronger,” said Mr. Nathanson, the media analyst, who suggested that Discovery “buy CNN.”

Mr. Zaslav, who was involved in the creation of CNBC and MSNBC as an executive at NBC from 1989 to 2006, has begun to play in the global news business. Discovery is an investor in GB News, a right-of-center television challenger to the BBC. In Poland this year, the Discovery-owned channel TVN went dark along with other media outlets to protest the latest government attempt to hobble independent media. Mr. Zaslav said the investments in those channels were part of a strategy to sell streaming services as a bundle with news and sports. But he said he hadn’t talked to CNN’s president, Jeff Zucker, an East Hampton golf partner, about buying the network from its parent company, AT&T, and signaled that he was leery of the political charge that comes with top-shelf American cable news. “News is very overplayed and excoriated here in the U.S.,” he said.

Discovery has its own nuanced cultural politics, which are the subject of a whole school of cultural criticism. The success of “90 Day” tracked Donald Trump’s xenophobic rise, and the show was “so rooted in real-world consequences and the real lives of these people that it often feels too tender to touch,” Scaachi Koul wrote in 2019. “The politics of immigration and class and race and gender are so present in every episode, you sometimes have to watch through the cracks of your eyelids.” Much of the company’s audience emphatically includes Donald Trump’s America (though shows like “90 Day” also have cult followings among, say, readers of New York Magazine’s Vulture). Some of its programming is resolutely anti-coastal. But its casting is inclusive, its couples diverse. And its programming also offers a clue as to why Republican attempts to revive, in particular, anti-L.G.B.T. culture war attacks have lost some of their political effectiveness. TLC’s version of real life regularly includes an array of couples. One “90 Day” spinoff tells the story of an American-born partner relocating to his husband’s native Mexico and grappling with overt homophobia. At one point, looking up at a giant statue of Jesus Christ in Cantamar, the American-born partner reassures his husband, “I think he would approve of us.”

The tensest relationships for Mr. Zaslav, as for the other streamers, are with distributors. The chairman of the Dish Network last week warned Discovery that selling content through the app could mean lower fees from cable companies and other pay TV operators. But that threat hasn’t materialized yet. The bigger question may be if and when the service will develop an identity, or high-profile programming, that feels more than a supplement to the television network. It is an experiment, as my colleague John Koblin wrote, in whether people will pay $5 a month (or $7 without ads) for a service that plays in the background while you fold laundry or pay the bills. So far, the exclusive content is mostly for superfans of specific shows, with occasional experiments with formats that don’t fit neatly onto cable. One early attempt is “Ben’s Workshop,” which the host, Ben Napier, said he was pleased that Discovery+ had picked up. “People kept saying, ‘Ben should have a woodworking show’ and I kept retweeting it and tagging the network and saying we should do this,” he said. “I didn’t care if it was going to be a social media-only show. I really wanted to make the show.” And Mr. Fieri told me he’s shooting four episodes of an adventure show in Hawaii for the service that “wouldn’t have been able to sit right in that mainstream track of doing what Food Network does.”

But the company says it will increasingly put more of its desirable content there first, including a drinking show featuring the chef Ina Garten and the actress Melissa McCarthy, as well as shows with the promising titles, “Amy Schumer Learns to Cook: Uncensored” and “Judi Dench’s Wild Borneo Adventure.” And while the emergence of Discovery+ is mostly an indication that shifting distribution technologies haven’t changed American tastes, that doesn’t mean the shift is without consequence. Sunny Anderson, a co-host of “The Kitchen” on the Food Network, said she had been — mostly — enjoying a wave of feedback about older content. Last week, a viewer messaged her to congratulate her on her weight loss. “I thought, what did they watch? I haven’t lost any weight,” she said, then realized that they were deep in her library, watching old episodes of her show “Cooking for Real.” She said she had to reply, “You’re watching me 10 years ago, I’ve actually gained weight.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/28/busi ... overy.html

The only sad part is that WeTV, where the titular Mama June's show is, is not part of Discovery. :( BUT, 1000-Lb. Sisters is! Know there's a huge demand to let everybody know what the Slaton Sisters are up to, will get everybody an update soon. But Season 2 Episode 9 airs tomorrow night!! And My 600 Lb Life is on Discovery+ too also. Both shows, of course, are on the main networks too.

Let's bat down one mean rumor that's been swirling around the internet and Fogbow: Tammy Slaton is NOT DEAD. She did have COVID and spent a few weeks in the hospital, and it's probably not good at her weight and illness level that she's vaping, but she's alive.

Here she is doing some arts & crafts yesterday on her Instagram. Again, will catch everybody up, but tonight is Golden Globes and hope everybody doesn't mind waiting a bit longer.

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

That was a really fascinating article from the NYT, so thank you for that.
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's Friday and you know what that means! Just a few more weeks and Fogbow's Favourite Show™ returns! Watching the excitement build here is fabulous! Just 14 days, two more vital weekly updates, to go!
14 days
March 5, 2021 - March 19, 2021
Friend of The Fogbow Doe Doe showed us some love! It's clear she's a fan of Foggy's.

Doe Doe Love.JPG
Doe Doe Love.JPG (36.93 KiB) Viewed 9123 times

Pumpkin has lost a ton of weight!
SLIMMING DOWN Mama June’s daughter Pumpkin, 21, shows off major weight loss and credits ‘drinking only water’ for shedding pounds
Eve Wagstaff 5 Mar 2021, 19:43
MAMA June’s daughter Pumpkin, 21, looks radiant as she shows off major weight loss and credits “drinking lots of water” for shedding the pounds.
Pumpkin.JPG
Pumpkin.JPG (84.43 KiB) Viewed 9123 times
Pumpkin, real name Lauryn Shannon, has promoted diet aids and shakes in the past but she admitted to fans the key to success is much more simple. Pumpkin, 21, shared a photo of her and husband Josh Efird with her 637k Instagram followers. Although it was meant as a sweet tribute to her beloved, fans couldn’t help but comment that Pumpkin looked like she had lost weight. In response to one person tactfully asking if she had undergone surgery, the reality star replied: “no surgery here ma’am. This is all my own.” She followed up with a longer explanation, writing: “I honestly just don’t over eat anymore and all I drink is water mainly.”

Her followers were thrilled to see her looking so happy, flooding the comments section with compliments.

One wrote: “You look amazing!!!”

“Damn pumpkin looking good,” added another.

While a third applauded: “You look great!!! Super example for Alana! You both are great together and for her and Ella.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... er-pounds/

Fashion Report!
WHO'S THAT GIRL? Mama June’s daughter Alana Thompson, 15, looks unrecognizable with a face full of makeup and massive lash extensions
Eve Wagstaff 3 Mar 2021, 0:13 Updated: 5 Mar 2021, 19:17

(The titular) MAMA June’s daughter Alana Thompson, 15, looked unrecognizable as she showed off a face full of makeup and massive lash extensions in new pics.

The reality star appeared all grown up as she pouted and posed for the camera, showing off dangerously long nails and some serious attitude. In a trio of photos, Alana took a selfie in the mirror with her phone, showing the camera her pout and long nails. Wearing a denim jacket and a T-shirt featuring the late rapper Tupac Shakur, Alana rocked fake eyelashes and wore her down hair for the snaps, which she left captionless. The former Toddlers and Tiaras finished her look with dark jeans and black and red sneakers.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... xtensions/
Boo Boo.JPG
Boo Boo.JPG (54.07 KiB) Viewed 9123 times

A brief update. More will be revealed, they're holding a lot back to make us thirst for the go go juice! But you can be sure Fogbowzers will always, always be on the pulse of MAMA JUNE: ROAD TO REDEMPTION.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Pumpkin looks great! I'm not sure about Alana's fingernails, though. Having horses, all semblance of trying to have decent nails goes out the window every day, however, so I am probably not the best person to be commenting.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey! It's Friday and you know what that means!!

Friends, hard to believe, Fogbowzers have waited so long but just ONE MORE WEEK! March 19th is the PREMIERE!

Get popping! :popcorn: :popcorn:

Titular Mama June.JPG
Titular Mama June.JPG (37.3 KiB) Viewed 8930 times

Azastan, agree about Alana's nails! And guess what, Alana heard you and made the change!! :thumbsup:

Boo Boo Natural.JPG
Boo Boo Natural.JPG (47.88 KiB) Viewed 8930 times
BOO'S NEW LOOK Mama June’s daughter Alana ‘Honey Boo Boo,’ 15, ditches false eyelashes and makeup for ‘natural’ look in new video
Jessica Lester
12 Mar 2021, 19:28 Updated: 12 Mar 2021, 19:52

MAMA June's daughter Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson has ditched her false eyelashes and makeup in favor of a natural look. The 15-year-old took to social media as she announced to fans that Mama June would be returning to TV screens in a new season for Road To Redemption. Honey opted for a more understated look after she was slammed by fans for wearing fluttering falsies and a full face of makeup. The former child pageant star kept it simple with mascara, a smoky eye, and slightly brown-tinted brows. She told her 869k followers of the new season: "You should watch for sure, because you are about to see some crazy things." The series follows Mama June, 41, as she tries to get her life on track following a stint in rehab due to cocaine use.

Last week, the reality star clapped back at the haters who body-shamed her in a new photo wearing full-glam makeup and nails. The Mama June: From Not To Hot star has faced internet trolls over her figure of late, and has been on the defense. One snap saw the Toddlers & Tiaras star posing in front of a mirror while making a duck face, with long fake eyelashes, a full face of makeup, and two-inch acrylic nails. She captioned the post: "Can’t stand me? Take a seat," as she slammed followers for trolling her content.

The TV personality has faced relentless backlash from the public regarding her appearance and her family. In January the child star protected herself from Instagram users who referred to her as the “Hot Cheeto Girl.” According to Urban Dictionary, a "Hot Cheeto Girl" describes someone who wears a lot of hoop earrings, vans, thrasher sweatshirts, fake nails and is “always ready to fight.” Honey clapped back: “I might be one, but I’m still a bad bleep😘.”

The WeTV star has also had to defend her mother June from the harsh public after one critic called her parenting skills into question. “You don’t need lashes and nails at your age … where’s the parenting at? Be a little girl please," one fan urged. “Well, her mother is a coke head and she’s being raised by her sister. Whether it’s nice or not, it doesn’t matter. It’s a fact," another added, drawing Honey into the conversation. She said: “[sic] Ion to much care what y’all gotta say about me. But one thing y’all ain’t [sic] finna do is talk about my mama and my sister. “My mom is now sober of almost a year and I couldn’t be prouder of her and yes I’m being raised by my sister but hey, I think she’s doing a damn good job at it!" Honey fell into her sister's care after June was arrested for possession of crack cocaine and a crack pipe. Though the parents are now over a year sober, the Here Comes Honey Boo Boo star still lives with her sister Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon, 21.
Here's what everybody can look forward to on The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™!
The Dramatic New Season of "Mama June: Road to Redemption" Premieres Friday, March 19 at 9PM ET/PT on WE tv
As June Shannon celebrates one year of sobriety, she and her troubled boyfriend Geno quarantined together in Florida, away from her family and children.
[via press release from WE tv]

Mama Is Back And Ready To Heal Her Fractured Family But Will She Come Out On The Other Side?

NEW YORK, NY - February 22, 2021 - As June Shannon celebrates one year of sobriety, she and her troubled boyfriend Geno quarantined together in Florida, away from her family and children. Though some feared she was not committed to recovery, she's back, sober and ready to heal her fractured family in "Mama June: Road to Redemption," premiering Friday, March 19 at 9 PM ET/PT on WE tv.

This season, Pumpkin and her husband are having trouble keeping their heads above water. Due to Josh's job, they're living separately, and the distance is not making the heart grow fonder. At the tender age of 20, Pumpkin is struggling with keeping a happy home, while caring for her teenage sister Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson and Georgia's cutest peach, daughter Ella Grace. Alana knows she can't rely on Sugar Bear or Geno-- and with her sister's marriage on the rocks, she's worried about losing Josh too.

Meanwhile, a near death experience sends Sugar Bear looking for Alana. He continues to hold out hope that he and Alana can have a healthy father daughter relationship. However, there's trouble ahead when Sugar Bear's wife Jennifer starts to suspect he is cheating.

June and Geno's road to redemption hits a bump when a pending court case threatens to send them away for years, leaving June terrified. After navigating some of the toughest obstacles and biggest losses over the past year, will she come out on the other side? Find out on Friday, March 19 at 9PM ET/PT only on WE tv.

"Mama June: Road to Redemption" is produced for WE tv by Thinkfactory Media, an ITV America company, and executive produced by Adam Reed, Adam Freeman, Tim Cohen-Laurie, Erin Richards and Moriah Muse. Executive Producers for WE tv are Lauren P. Gellert and Angela Molloy. Gina Rodriguez is also executive producer.

About WE tv

With compelling, can't miss unscripted shows, WE tv's programming is fueled by personalities and relationships filled with purpose and passion. WE tv welcomes everyone and creates an inclusive experience across all platforms: on TV, online, on demand, and social media, embracing how today's digitally savvy, socially engaged audiences connect through content, using it as a catalyst to drive conversation and build community. WE tv is owned and operated by AMC Networks Inc., and its sister channels include AMC, BBC America, IFC and SundanceTV.
And the titular Mama June had a message for women on International Women's Day!
AMAZING EVERYDAY' (The titular) Mama June tells female fans to ‘keep giving men hell’ on International Women’s Day ahead of new season
Katherine Schaffstall 9 Mar 2021, 0:58

MAMA June told her female fans to "keep giving men hell" on International Women's Day. The 41-year-old shared the message ahead of new season of Mama June: Road to Redemption. The reality show will return on March 19 on WeTV. June, whose real name is June Shannon, took to her Instagram Story on Monday to share an empowering message with her female fans.

Alongside a photo of her and a light pink backdrop, June wrote: "To all my females follow happy International women's day let's stay strong n keep giving men hell everywhere." She continued to address her fans in the following slide, writing: "Happy women's day to all my female followers we r amazing everyday just not today."
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -men-hell/

Titular MJ Womens Day 2.JPG
Titular MJ Womens Day 2.JPG (64.59 KiB) Viewed 8930 times

Titular MJ Womens Day.JPG
Titular MJ Womens Day.JPG (41.45 KiB) Viewed 8930 times
By supporting and shouting out for other females on International Women’s Day, Mama June Shannon lends her voice to many other celebs who do the same thing. This year, the day celebrates “Women in leadership: Achieving an equal future in a COVID-19 world.” Plus, the main mission always comes along every year which is to promote an equal future free from stigma, stereotypes, and violence. The United Nations hopes that awareness leads to more” effective participation and leadership in all areas of life.”

In her message about men, Mama June Shannon probably didn’t mean to slam them and “give them hell.” Her fans know that she sometimes comes over a bit aggressively but in jest rather than in all seriousness.
https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/03/09/m ... omens-day/

Happy Women's Day to all the Fogbow ladies! ❤️🍾🥳

And that's your update! Gosh, with all the excitement and interest, might need another update before the big premiere on Friday night. Foggy has hardly spoken of anything else, he said it's like Christmas! :P :bighug:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I do like the more subtle look on Alana, so good on her for ditching the nails. No body shaming here, she just looks much happier with the subtle look!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Totally agree with you Azastan!

The excitement at The Fogbow is off the charts, just FOUR MORE DAYS! So, so many of you have said, "One Update just isn't enough!" Heard you and by popular demand, here you go with a BONUS UPDATE! Sources are saying Foggy has been washing his hair every day so by Friday he is ready!

WEekly.JPG
WEekly.JPG (105.15 KiB) Viewed 8829 times

First off, another sneak preview clip!! A HUGE HUGE Fourteen Minutes! :thumbsup:

It's a bit hard to tell, but the titular Mama June and Geno put on a dollop of weight:

Sexy Body.JPG
Sexy Body.JPG (81.35 KiB) Viewed 8829 times

June Body.JPG
June Body.JPG (41.33 KiB) Viewed 8829 times

Video clip here; blob:https://www.thesun.ie/131f1d2f-72dd-455 ... 0227e1206a
Mama June: Road To Redemption: Mama June Shannon Admitted She Gained 60 Lbs

The couple opened up about their new sober life in a trailer for the upcoming season of Mama June: Road to Redemption. In a preview clip, Mama June said during a confessional, “I’m back- larger, sweeter than ever.”

A scene in her kitchen then saw her tell Geno she was making a smoothie but instead she churned out a smoothie, pouring sprinkles down her throat first. Geno asked why they couldn’t be healthy and sober, and Mama June replied, “I have protein right there in my sprinkles.”

Mama June shared in a confessional, “So much has happened with us. We are now seven months sober. Can you believe it? “Look we have put on a little couple extra pounds. I’ve put on about 60. He put on about 100. We put on a whole different person. But I’ll blame it on Covid’s healthy weight.” Gino replied, “How much fucking Covid did we eat?”

Mama June then told Geno in a confessional that she was digging her “hot new little body.” Earlier this month, Mama June’s daughter, Lauryn Shannon, showed off her big weight loss and credited “drinking lots of water” with helping her shed the pounds.
https://theworldnewsdaily.com/mama-june ... ed-60-lbs/

The titular Mama June put on 60 lbs, and Geno put on 100! And Geno says it's going to be an EXCITING SEASON!

Geno Doak Promises An ‘Exciting’ Season In ‘Road to Redemption’
March 11, 2021

Geno Doak featured in a short clip shared by Mama June WEtv about Road to Redemption. Actually, he seemed quite upbeat about the upcoming season. And he promised fans they should expect an “exciting” season. He also asked a few questions about what fans might ask themselves in the new season. However, at least half of them seem a bit rhetorical if you follow the family on Instagram.

Mama June Shannon’s boyfriend seems rather excited about the new season that premieres on Friday, March 19 at 9 PM ET/PT. However, fans might not share his excitement at the prospect of seeing more of him. In fact, a lot of people call him “Junkie Geno.” And, they blame him for leading June into her devastating drug use. Furthermore, many of them think he just tagged along with her as she had some money and fame.

In his clip, Geno Doak asks if fans can guess whether he and June remain together. And he says you “never know what’s gonna happen.” So, will June reunite with the kids?” Well, as far a Mama June fans can tell, Geno and June happily live together in Florida. That info came from June’s various photos and posts on Instagram. So, maybe it’s not such a big mystery, Geno. In fairness to Geno Doak, the question about June Shannon and kids reuniting isn’t clear. We reported that teasers reveal June telling Honey Boo Boo that “everyone serves a second chance.” But it seems like she’s not buying into the idea very quickly. She asks her mom where she was when she needed her “the most.” And June just said she “hit rock bottom.” Meanwhile, Pumpkin didn’t seem too thrilled with her mom who grandly announced her return to the estranged family.

ET noted that Pumpkin seemed a bit shocked that her mom just waltzed back into their lives. Probably with Geno Doak in tow. She said, “She just wants us all to go back to the way things used to be.” So, it might take time before they reunite amicably. The outlet also noted, “If June wants to get back in her family’s good graces, she’ll have to do the work.”

Bear in mind that in Family Crisis, Geno and June took off in an RV and blew all her money on drugs. June sold the family home, and cut herself off from the entire family.
https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/03/11/g ... edemption/

Geno 2.JPG
Geno 2.JPG (27.99 KiB) Viewed 8829 times

Here's the titular Mama June/weTV official Insta account so you don't miss a thing: https://www.instagram.com/mamajune_wetv/?hl=en

And here's a terrific looking Pumpkin!

And that's your FLASH UPDATE! With that huge 14-minute clip dropping, knew no Fogbowzer would forgive if it wasn't brought to everyone's attention immediately. An enormous week ahead! :popcorn: :bighug:
Luke

Post by Luke »

THREE DAYS AWAY! Friday night 9pm weTV! And the laughs are back after that grim season.

Who could say it better than Jule Styne and Stephen Sondheim in Gypsy? :P

Here she is, boys!
Here she is, world!
Here's the titular Mama June!
Curtain up!

Check out the sprinkles! Fabulous preview clip!

Busted!

MJ 1.JPG
MJ 1.JPG (26.56 KiB) Viewed 8803 times

MJ3.JPG
MJ3.JPG (31.62 KiB) Viewed 8803 times

MJ4.JPG
MJ4.JPG (53.39 KiB) Viewed 8803 times

MJ Sprinkles.JPG
MJ Sprinkles.JPG (34.94 KiB) Viewed 8803 times

MJ Protein.JPG
MJ Protein.JPG (51.89 KiB) Viewed 8803 times

Titular Mama June: "I blame it on COVID"
Geno: "How much COVID did we eat?" :lol:

But, has the titular Mama June been putting us on? Pumpkin is suspicious. From one of Fogbow's favorite news sources, TV Seasons & Spoilers:
Mama June Gained 60 Lb And Geno Doak Put On 100 Lb, But Pumpkin Still Doubts Mama June’s Sobriety!
ANAMIKA BHARTI MARCH 15, 2021 1:48 PM

Is Mama June sober? Or is she just acting to be sober? But Lauryn Shannon, aka Pumpkin, 21, does not think that her mother is sober. She seems to be ignoring her mother ever since Mama June got out of the rehab. Pumpkin has some strong beliefs, and as per that, she feels that Mama June, along with her boyfriend Geno, still has a long way to go to become sober. Mama June’s elder daughter, Pumpkin, does not believe that her mother has gone on the road of redemption. Pumpkin is seen to ignore her mother’s call in the new teaser video of ‘Mama June: Road To Redemption.’ The clip starts with June calling her elder daughter. However, Pumpkin is seen to ignore her calls. She claims that she doesn’t want to get into her lies.

Pumpkin also says, “Mom keeps trying to contact me ever since she got out of rehab.” Ella Grace’s mother, Pumpkin believes that her mother is showing off and flooding the social media with her sober story. She does not find her story to be true as Mama June is still with Geno. And as per Pumpkin, being with Geno Doak means to still be in his clutch. Is Geno taking away June from her kids and pushing her deeper into drug-addicted life? Well, Pumpkin feels the answer to be yes. Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon is disappointed as she says, “She is not allowed around my family and me.” Pumpkin does not want to see or hear any more of Mama June. She already has a lot going on in her life and does not want her mother to add more trouble.

Mama June and Geno opened up about their sober life in one of the recent videos. The 41-year-old mother of two revealed that they have surely put on extra pounds, but their journey to sober life has been a great one. June, 41, has started her journey with a new craving, and that is for sweeter foods. She can be seen eating chocolates, drinking syrup, and coke. June also stated, “I’m back larger, sweeter than ever.” In the video, June and her boyfriend, Geno, claimed that they have been sober for almost seven months. Is that really true? Well, fans will have to believe all that is shown. This redemption journey of June and Geno has not been an easy one. The couple has left drugs but is deeply carved in the craving for sweet foods.

The body structure of both has changed a lot. June has put on extra 60 pounds, whereas Geno Doak an extra 100 pounds. Mama June doesn’t find these extra weights to be unhealthy. She considers it as ‘healthy covered weight.’ Moreover, the couple thinks that sobriety has changed their life. Now, they are away from drugs and have a clear mind that helps June and Geno spend more time together and reconnect in a whole new way. Well, Pumpkin does not seem to agree with any of that.
https://www.tvseasonspoilers.com/news/m ... -sobriety/

From the tsunami of messages and interest, it's clear Fogbowzers have the Season Premiere top of mind -- and you can rest easy knowing The Fogbow will be ground zero for the hottest, latest news and tea! :dance:
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Gee, I'm so sad that Charter Cable just moved WEtv off of basic to a tier I don't pay for.
:crying: :violin:

( :dance: )
Image Image Image Image
Luke

Post by Luke »

Estiveo, we need to have a sternly worded PETITION to get WeTV back on Charter, can see you are heartbroken. And to do that on the week of the premiere! That's just heartless.

It's Friday and you know what that means!!! It's here! Call the neighbors, wake the kids... tonight at 9pm, the titular Mama June and her family are BACK!!

MJ Premiere.JPG
MJ Premiere.JPG (66.69 KiB) Viewed 8707 times

Mama June Shannon says she almost spent a million dollars on her addiction
By Lisa Respers France, CNN
Updated 9:15 AM ET, Thu March 18, 2021

(CNN)Mama June Shannon has gotten clean and is coming clean about her addiction. The reality star is back with a new show, "Mama June: Road to Redemption," which centers around her family and the sobriety of her and her boyfriend, Geno Doak. Shannon told "Access Hollywood" that in the last year of the couple's using drugs they spent an astronomical amount on their habit. "I would say the last year of our addiction, probably a good $900,000," she said. "So much money was sent to our dope man."

Shannon became famous as the mother of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, a child beauty pageant contestant who was the star of the popular TLC series, "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." Spinoffs followed, including "Mama June: From Not to Hot" on WE tv after Shannon lost almost 300 pounds via weight-loss surgery, going from a size 18 to a size 4. "Mama June: Family Crisis" featured the ramifications of her spiral into methamphetamine addiction, which at the time she said cost her a minimum of $2,500 a day. In her latest show, her family struggles to deal with their lives and rebuilding trust with Shannon and Doak. "Mama June: Road to Redemption," premieres Friday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on WE tv.
\https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/18/entertai ... index.html

How cool is this image?

EXCLUSIVE: Mama June recreates Marilyn Monroe’s famous scene - as her dress blows up from the force of Tropical Storm Isaias. The reality star, 40, is living in a condo in Jensen Beach, Florida, which is being hit by heavy winds. On Sunday as the storm approached, the mother-of-four left her waterfront home when her dress suddenly blew up. 02 Aug 2020 Pictured: Mama June. Photo credit: MEGA TheMegaAgency.com +1 888 505 6342 (Mega Agency TagID: MEGA692297_001.jpg) [Photo via Mega Agency]

MHMM.JPG
MHMM.JPG (79.19 KiB) Viewed 8707 times

Mama June’ Preview: Mama June Is ‘Freaking’ Out & Fears She’s Going To Jail

Mama June learns she has to be in court and is scared jail time might be on the horizon in this EXCLUSIVE preview of ‘Mama June: Road To Redemption.’ A very agitated Mama June Shannon talks with her lawyer on the phone in our EXCLUSIVE preview of the Mama June: Road to Redemption premiere. When she gets off the phone, she tells her boyfriend Geno Doak, “That was our lawyer that just called, and we have to be at court in the morning.” According to Mama June, the lawyer has no idea why they have to be in court the next day. “And you know that DA over there does not like you at all,” June tells Geno. Geno thinks there’s something “fishy” to all of this. “Are they trying to pull some sh*t to get us over there to lock us up? Less than 24 hours notice, that’s not how sh*t normally works. What if we go to jail?” Geno wonders.

Mama June tries not to panic. “I mean, I don’t know. We’ll figure it out then,” she says. Geno quips, “Tomorrow’s going to be too late to figure it out.” In their confessional, the reality has settled in for Mama June. “I’m facing a couple years,” she says. “Geno’s facing 10 years. We may not even get to see each other. I’m kind of like freaking the hell out. We don’t know what to expect in the morning.” Geno admits he’s “really freaking out” about this. Mama June doesn’t want Geno to think so negatively as they prepare for tomorrow. “Just because we stopped screwing up don’t mean we didn’t screw up,” Geno tells her. June says that they have changed their lives around. However, it may not be enough. “We changed our life around, but we still got caught with dope. We screwed up. There’s consequences to that,” Geno says.

This court date stems from Mama June and Geno’s 2019 arrest. Police were called to the scene after Mama June and Geno allegedly got into a fight at an Alabama gas station in March 2019. The couple was then arrested on drug charges. A representative for the District Attorney’s Office of Macon County told HollywoodLife in a statement: “She was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. The complaint reads that the substance is believed to be crack cocaine, although that cannot be confirmed until the Alabama Department of Forensic Sciences has conducted their investigation. No court dates have been set as of yet.” In this season of Mama June: Road to Redemption, Mama June and Geno are quarantined together in Florida and celebrating one year of sobriety. Though some fear she’s not committed to her recovery, she’s back, sober, and ready to heal her fractured family. Mama June: Road to Redemption premieres on March 19 at 9 p.m. on WE tv.
https://hollywoodlife.com/2021/03/16/ma ... iew-video/
How Mama June Is Fighting to Repair Her Broken Relationship With Honey Boo Boo
Mike Vulpo Fri, March 19, 2021, 8:00 A
How Mama June Is Fighting to Repair Her Broken Relationship With Honey Boo Boo
June Shannon is facing the consequences for her actions.

After an arrest for drug possession and a stint in rehab, the WE tv star better known as Mama June found herself estranged from her daughters including Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon Efird, 21, and Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson, 15. But in a new WE tv series titled Mama June: Road to Redemption, fans will get a front-row seat into Mama June's quest for forgiveness. "I'm just constantly trying to make amends," Mama June exclusively shared with E! News. "Right now, I have to worry about my recovery, I know I am seven hours away from Georgia, but if I can't be good for myself and get myself straight, I'm not going to be any good for them."

As seen in the trailer, the 41-year-old reality star is able to sit down with two of her daughters. But to say forgiveness happens overnight is far from accurate. "You're watching me trying to man up and trying to open up and trying to say, ‘Hey, everybody deserves a second chance and that I'm not perfect,'" Mama June explained. "But you know, hopefully by the end of the season, they will say we're back together." Until then, Mama June is trying her best to stay clean, stay in recovery and stay present. After going to rehab for 25 days with her boyfriend Geno Doak, the couple reached a milestone.

In January 2021, the pair celebrated one year of sobriety. Along the way, their romantic relationship grew even stronger as they were forced to quarantine together during the coronavirus pandemic. "We've been together for over five years and we have been through a lot of s--t from anywhere from me losing my vision to bringing him into the reality TV show to addiction," Mama June reflected. "I have to be clean for myself. I have to make sure that myself is good before I can be good for anybody else. And that means the kids, that means Geno, that means work, that means everything because sobriety is number one. And if you don't make that number one, then that's where it falls off."

As Mama June prepares to relive the consequences of her actions on TV, she wanted to remind viewers that she's far from perfect. At the same time, she's hopeful that time will heal many wounds. "Life isn't peaches and cream all the time, whether you're in reality TV or your normal life," Mama June shared. "We're normal or regular people and a lot of people don't realize that." Mama June: Road to Redemption premieres Friday, Mar. 19 at 9 p.m. on WE tv. And hear more from Mama June when she stops by E!'s Daily Pop today.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mam ... 00980.html

Go Pumpkin!
'LOOK AT ME!' Mama June’s daughter Pumpkin, 21, boasts she shed 40 pounds & shows off dramatic new look on show’s season premiere
EXCLUSIVE

Rachael Ellenbogen 16 Mar 2021, 20:29 Updated: 16 Mar 2021, 21:47

(the titular) MAMA June’s 21-year-old daughter Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon revealed she’s lost 40 pounds in a new clip from the upcoming premiere of Mama June: Road to Redemption. The reality star flaunted her slimmed-down figure in the video as she tried to get her sister Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson to start “watching” her figure, as well.

Pumpkin was busy getting dinner ready for her family, when she got all excited about how "green" the pasta was. Her sister Honey made a disgusted face and asked: “Veggie noodles?” Pumpkin explained to her that she's trying to keep things healthy in their house now. “Yeah, because you need to watch your figure and so am I trying to watch mine," she said, before revealing to the camera: “I mean, look at me. I’ve lost 40 pounds, and I really am trying to do better.”

Turning to her excited sister, Honey told her: “You know, you don’t have to brag about your whole 40-pound weight loss.” She fired back: “You know, it wouldn’t hurt you to eat a few vegetables like I do.” The 15-year-old Mama June star shut that idea down, replying: “Let me just tell you, I have needs. And my needs are carbs. Carbs.” In the past, Pumpkin promoted diet aids and shakes but earlier this month, she admitted to fans the key to success is much more simple. She shared a sweet photo of her with her husband, Josh Efird, in casual wear, smiling and looking happy, but fans were more focused on the Pumpkin's apparent slimmed-down figure.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1 ... -premiere/

The titular Mama June is still hawking Boom Bod:

MJBoom.JPG
MJBoom.JPG (83 KiB) Viewed 8707 times

And that's your Friday update! There will be so much more after tonight's premiere... Foggy's texted me almost every hour for dish but just like all Fogbowzers, he has to wait until 9pm :P
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:nope:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I've been house- and horse-sitting for the last few days and missed a bunch of these important updates, but I am now catching up.

The sprinkles were not a good protein source, just sayin'.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Think you're right about sprinkles as a protein source, Azastan :P

Foggy, that Marilyn Monroe photo of the titular Mama June was especially for you! Don't make the matriarch cry.

Less than four hours until magic time! :popcorn:
Luke

Post by Luke »

35 minutes to Showtime and you can feel the excitement building here at The Fogbow! Foggy's hair is washed, clean and gorgeous.

You can even tweet with the titular Mama June! You can follow her personal Twitter here too also.

Mama June @MamaJune_BooBoo 26m
Hey guys a great left til the season premiere I will b right here love tweeting through the show so every time u tweet #MamaJune n let’s make #MamaJune #1 all night watch @WEtv 9:8 cst

The titular Mama June released new merchandising just in time for the premiere!

MJ Merch.JPG
MJ Merch.JPG (45.74 KiB) Viewed 8655 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Foggy, that Marilyn Monroe photo of the titular Mama June was especially for you! Don't make the matriarch cry.

I did think that was a nice touch!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Totally agree and hope Foggy likes it too!

Dear Friend of The Fogbow Doe Doe liked both tweets :lovestruck:

DD.JPG
DD.JPG (34.37 KiB) Viewed 8640 times

From cray to namaste :P

Exciting show tonight... Jessica moved in with Pumpkin and Josh. Don't want to give away too much since everybody's watching.

MJ319.JPG
MJ319.JPG (39.46 KiB) Viewed 8640 times

Even the titular Mama June is tweeting from her personal account, this didn't happen last season.

MJ319b.JPG
MJ319b.JPG (48.37 KiB) Viewed 8640 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

What a show! Foggy must have been memorized, he hasn't even posted yet.

WeTV previews next week's adventure... here come the court appearances! 10 awesome weeks of this and The Fogbow will be there every step by popular demand!

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

who is Jessica?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Jessica is another of the titular Mama June's daughters, her nickname was "Chubbs". She and her sister Anna aka Chickadee were the sisters who had plastic surgery. last year.
ETA: From last night's show, here's Chubbs before and after. She did a photoshoot, manager Gina said she'll get Jessica endorsement deals. Friend of The Fogbow Doe Doe is so cool, she made sure to be at Chubbs' photoshoot since the titular Mama June wasn't there. Doe Doe knows they need a motherly influence in their lives. Always try to cc Foggy since he wants to be on the pulse of Fogbow's Favourite Show™ :P

Chubbs B and A.JPG
Chubbs B and A.JPG (50.64 KiB) Viewed 8550 times

'BEAUTIFUL!' Mama June’s daughter Jessica shows off new face and body after $111K plastic surgery makeover
Kala Paul-Worika 29 Mar 2020, 18:48 Updated: 30 Mar 2020, 16:53

MAMA June's daughter Jessica Shannon was all smiles as she showed off her new face and body to fans on social media. The 23-year-old, who previously weighed 239 pounds, was clearly loving her new look as she wrote: "Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen." And her followers were quick to compliment her, gushing: "Beautiful" and "You look amazing!!!! Way to go Jessica!!!" Another added: "Jessica you look absolutely glowing, gorgeous!" Jessica's fresh face and body is the result of a $111,000 plastic surgery makeover, which she underwent with her older sister Anna Cardwell, 25.

Jessica had an Orbera Balloon fitted in her stomach
Jessica underwent the knife with Dr Samuel Kashani of Beverly Hills who inserted the Orbera Balloon into her stomach to help with her weight loss journey. The cost of that surgery was $17,000. Dr Michael K Obeng also performed 360 liposuction on her abs, sides, back and bra area as well as a tummy tuck. Jessica lost 40 lbs just from the $30,000 surgery and will continue to lose over the next few months. The reality star also now has a Hollywood smile after having eight veneers fitted to her top teeth and laser whitening on the bottom teeth at a cost of $17,000 fitted by Dr Aamir Wahab of Beverly Hills. The finishing touches to the incredible makeover were done by hairstylist Sandra DiClemente at DiClemente Salon while makeup was done by Brandee Skare and Summer Yates.
She's the first member of the family to graduate from high school.
This Is the Real Reason Why Jessica Shannon Isn’t on ‘Mama June: From Not to Hot’
REALITY TV UPDATED: JAN 20, 2018 3:04 PM· BY STEPH OSMANSKI

Two of Mama June Shannon‘s little ducks are in a row and accounted for on her TV show Mama June: From Not to Hot — and while everyone knows that June is currently estranged from her oldest daughter Anna Cardwell, there’s another daughter missing from the show — Jessica Shannon! Though the 19-year-old was a staple of the June family’s previous TLC series, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, many fans are wondering why the second-oldest daughter hasn’t made an appearance on the reality TV show’s WeTV spinoff.

Since graduating high school two years ago, Jessica hasn’t joined her sisters Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, Lauryn, and her mother Mama June on From Not to Hot. While the reason why might not be what you expect, Jessica still shares a lot of info about her life on Instagram. Since we don’t get to see her on TV as much anymore, here’s what we know. Keep scrolling to find out more about what Jessica Shannon has been up to since graduating high school!

Does Jessica Shannon have a boyfriend?
Most likely, the second-year college student doesn’t have a boyfriend. “Who needs a boyfriend when you have a Logan?” she captioned an Instagram photo of an adorable little boy. (Fans think it might be the son of a friend or a family member like a first or second cousin.)

Where does Jessica Shannon live?
When the Shannon family made the move from McIntyre, GA to Hampton, Jessica — who was then 17 at the time — did not make the move alongside her mother and sisters. Instead, she stayed in McIntyre, despite her family being over an hour away.

“The reason Jessica stayed in McIntyre is because she only has two and a half months to graduate,” Mama June wrote on Facebook in 2015. At the time, Jessica was a senior in high school, just about to graduate and go off to college. “It was a hard decision but she wanted to graduate with her friends she had been with for 10 years,” Mama June continued. “But she comes home and we talk.”

Why does Jessica Shannon not appear on Mama June?
Jessica is currently away at college so she is not a series regular on From Not to Hot.

Where does Jessica Shannon go to college?
Jessica graduated from Wilkinson County High School in McIntyre, Georgia in 2015. Since becoming the first member of her family to graduate with a high school diploma, Jessica went off to college and is currently attending South Georgia State College.
https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/w ... on-151919/

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I'm just grateful that Pumpkin didn't get 'lectrocuted again.

I still have nightmares. :eek:
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”