Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ is Twisting!

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Still Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Back 3

Post by Luke »

As the titular Mama June delicately put it, "Pumpkin's never been the same since she got her brain fried". A recap for those who missed the electrocution aftermath:

And for our beloved Fogbowzers, here's a treat for the tiny, tiny few here that didn't watch the Premiere last night -- here it is on YouTube! 137,754 views in a day. Almost as many as a Taitz Report. This is not official so it may be taken down, so RUSH to be sure you don't miss it! Downloading it for later is your safest bet & here's an easy link to download any YT video https://yt1s.com/en1. Of course, for Foggy and most, they've already seen it; but to relive some of the best parts the link is your friend. :P

Mama June: From Not to Hot Season 5 Episode 1 From Crisis to Recovery ( Mar 19, 2021) FULL
137,754 views•Mar 19, 2021

Bonus: Here's a shot of Doe Doe from last night's show, this was when she was at Chubbs' photo shoot. As mentioned earlier, since the girls still won't talk or see the titular Mama June (it's been over a year, they still don't trust her), Doe Doe wants to support the family and have a motherly influence. Doe Doe is awesome, we're lucky to have her as a Friend of the Fogbow.

Doe Doe Photo.JPG
Doe Doe Photo.JPG (41.84 KiB) Viewed 6619 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Again! Titular Mama June Shannon - It's Still Complicated. Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Back 3

Post by Luke »

There have been so many comments and so much interest here about 1000 Lb Sisters Amy and Tammy -- Season 2 just wrapped up. Other than questions about the titular Mama June, seems like everyone here has been desperate to learn will there be a Season 3? Your wishes are granted! They've been renewed for Season 3! Huge huge ratings. These numbers are staggering, #1 in W25-54! All the Fogbow members must have put them over the top!

1000-lb Sisters gets renewed for a third season on TLC after hitting a series high in the ratings
By BRIAN GALLAGHER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 01:59 EDT, 16 March 2021 | UPDATED: 10:27 EDT, 16 March 2021

Just a week after wrapping up their second season, the Slaton sisters of 1000-lb Sisters are returning for Season 3. TLC announced on Monday it was renewing 1000-lb Sisters for a third season, after a successful second season on the cable network. The reality series was the top program among several key women's demographics (W25-54/18-49/18-34) when it concluded its second season on March 8. The show averaged a 1.28 rating in the women age 25-54 (W25-54) demographic, with an average of 1.5 million P2+ (persons over 2 years of age) viewers. The show follows Amy and Tammy Slaton, two sisters from Kentucky who struggle with weight issues.

The sisters continued their weight loss journey in Season 2 alongside their brother Chris, with Amy and her husband Michael finding out they're expecting their first child. The Season 2 finale, which aired on March 8, concluded with Amy giving birth to a son named Gage. 'Tammy and Amy Slaton have captivated us with their fun-loving personalities, heartfelt challenges and uplifting victories,' said Alon Orstein, SVP, Production and Development, TLC, in a statement. 'We admire their genuine, evolving journeys and we are rooting for them as they pursue paths toward healthier lifestyles,' Orstein added.

The show grew its audience significantly in Season 2 over its first season, with double-digit gains in the P/W25-54 ratings and P2+ viewership. The show's fans also took to social media more than ever, averaging a whopping 15 million interactions each episodes. The TLC TikTok clip 'My Bills Are Paid!' attracted a whopping 65 million views alone, with over 8.7 million people watching the Season 2 preview on TLC Facebook. The 1000-lb Sisters YouTube has over 23 million total video views, with 13 videos with 1 million views each. The video 'Tammy Gained 50lbs in 30 Days!' leads the way with over 2.8 million video views. Both seasons of 1000-lb Sisters are currently available on the discovery+ streaming service, produced by CrazyLegs Productions.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... tings.html

Fogbowzers are clearly on the pulse of American pop culture, this is another show that has hit the jackpot.

Amy Tammy.JPG
Amy Tammy.JPG (52.49 KiB) Viewed 6616 times

Here are the last two episodes of Season 2 (not official so watch as soon as you can):

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... tings.html

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's Friday and you know what that means! It's been hard to keep up with all the comments and love from Fogbowzers about this topic but already the view count is soaring. It takes a lot of time to prepare these updates, but all the love and appreciation more than make up for it.

Tonight at 9pm on WeTV: Episode 2 of MAMA JUNE: ROAD TO REDEMPTION! :dance: Trust that everyone watched the link above of Episode 1 and is up to speed, but replaced the link for the tiny few who haven't watched (it's E1, it just says E2). But these links don't last so HURRY.

Be sure to check out Foggy's new topic "Up Here in Bathysphere (or wherever it is)", he got his Daddy and Wifehorn together so they could watch tonight's big episode all together! :thumbsup:

Since the interview was lost with the old forum, and so many here been asking for it, here's an encore of the titular Mama June's "From Crisis to Clean" interview with tons of previously unreleased details, including the matriarch's long history with substance abuse (this last go-round wasn't the first) and how/why it happened.
Sober Nation FM 162 - From Crisis to Clean with June Shannon
Premiered Nov 23, 2020

From Crisis to Clean with June Shannon Listen to the podcast here: https://anchor.fm/sobernation​

June, better known as Mama June, is best known for her appearances on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Mama June: From Not to Hot. One moment she was living in small-town Georgia, and the next, she was sharing every detail about her family life with the world. What viewers didn't know is that June had been struggling with substance abuse for years. She justified her habit with being able to work more, earn more money, and garner more success from her TV show. Her secret was soon revealed when she got arrested in 2019 for possession of crack cocaine. Eventually, June was ready to get help, and she entered treatment in January of 2020. Since then, she has made her recovery a top priority. June has hopes of being able to give back by working at a treatment facility and possibly opening a sober living home. You can connect with June on Instagram @mamajune and be sure to catch her on the upcoming season of Mama June: From Not to Hot. Do you want to take your recovery to the next level? Sobriety Engine is an incredible online community where you can find a ton of great tips, tools, and support from other men and women in recovery. Visit https://SobrietyEngine.com​ to join today. If you're ready to get fit and start living a healthier lifestyle while supporting your sobriety then you can learn more about having Jonathan as your personal fitness and nutrition coach at https://RCVRHealth.com

US Magazine:
EXCLUSIVE
Mama June Shannon Was Living in a Car Before She Went to Rehab: At That Point I Was ‘Tired’
By Sophia Vilensky March 22, 2021

A new path. Mama June Shannon revealed in an exclusive interview with Us Weekly that she and her boyfriend Geno Doak were living out of a car before they entered rehab for drug abuse. “We were staying in Jackson, Georgia,” Shannon, 41, said while promoting her WE tv series Mama June: Road to Redemption. “[We weren’t] using because we didn’t have any money.” The Georgia native told Us that Doak, 45, started crying while the pair were in a chapel, declaring that they needed to go to treatment for their drug addictions. “My thing was, ‘All you want me to do is go into an inpatient facility so you can get rid of me and you can do what you want to do,’” the reality star said. Her boyfriend of five years disagreed.

“[He said], ‘No. I want to go with you. I’m done. I’m tired of this life,’” Shannon recalled. “I know at that point I was tired. I was tired long before that. And, you know, we did it. I texted the girls, I texted my production company. And two days later we were on a plane.” Today, the pair are 14 months sober. “I don’t have all the answers, but you know, I always wake up every morning and tell myself I’m gonna stay clean for the next 24 hours. No matter what COVID virus is happening, no matter what kind of mood I’m in,” the mother of four said.

The Toddlers & Tiaras alum said that when she entered rehab in January 2020 she had $1.75 to her name. Prior to her March 2019 arrest, she spent “like $750,000” on cocaine. “I just had an abundance of money to do more of the drug,” Shannon said. Now, she’s working to rebuild herself financially, as well as fix her relationship with her children. The Mama June: From Not to Hot alum’s youngest daughter Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson, 15, is currently living with her sister Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon, 21. “My goal is to live day by day,” Mama June said. “I would like to get some of this weight off of me and, you know, eventually, it will happen, but my sobriety and mending my relationships with the kids [are what] I’m getting back into.” Watch Mama June: Road to Redemption on WE tv Fridays at 9 p.m. ET.
Lots of Alana updates today for all her fans here! Nice photo of Boo Boo:

ALANA.JPG
ALANA.JPG (51.41 KiB) Viewed 6558 times

MAMA'S RULES Mama June supports daughter Honey Boo Boo, 15, getting plastic surgery makeover ‘AFTER she turns 18’
Sophia Caraballo Pineiro 26 Mar 2021, 18:09

MAMA June would support her daughter Honey Boo Boo, 15, if she wanted to get a plastic surgery makeover but only AAFTER she turns 18. Mama June herself and her daughters, Anna and Jessica, have all gone under the knife for aesthetic reasons. June Shannon revealed that she's more than fine with her daughters getting liposuction, breast augmentations, and such after both Jessica and Anna both underwent plastic surgery in early 2020 – and we're almost sure that neither consulted their estranged mom before doing so.

"When you turn 18, you can do whatever the hell you want to," she told In Touch. "And if they choose to want to do the body image … I know Jessica and the whole family has struggled with their weight all their life. It’s a Shannon thing, honestly," the reality Tv star said. "So, for them, they choose to do it." She added: "Just like if Alana chooses to do a weight loss thing, whenever she turns 18, that’s on her, you know?"

Despite her not having an issue with her daughters getting plastic surgery, she did admit that she was surprised when Anna joined Jessica in getting whole new bodies. "I knew Jessica … Anna not so much, I don’t even know why the hell Anna even did it [because] she’s the skinniest of the damn family," she said. "But Jessica, I know that she’s been fighting her body image for quite some time." Back in March 2020, Anna and Jessica underwent a series of surgeries to feel more comfortable in their bodies. Jessica had liposuction on her abs, flanks, back, and bra area as well as a tummy tuck. She lost 40lbs just from the $30,000 surgery. The reality star also now has a Hollywood smile after having eight veneers fitted to her top teeth and laser whitening on the bottom teeth. Meanwhile, her older sister Anna, who separated from her husband Michael three-years-ago, had a breast lift and implants, going from a B to a 36D cup. She also had 16 veneers – eight on the top and eight on the bottom.

Lauryn, also known as Pumpkin, has also undergone weight loss but has chosen to do it by working out and eating healthier. She recently revealed to The Sun that she had lost over 40 pounds.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14469149/ma ... -makeover/

Way to go Pumpkin doing it the natural way.

Good point from the titular Mama June:
Exclusive Mama June Defends Honey Boo Boo Against Social Media Trolls: ‘She’s Expressing Herself’
Mar 23, 2021 5:47 pm· By Samantha Benitz

Protective mom! Mama June Shannon is defending her daughter Alana Thompson, better known as Honey Boo Boo, from social media trolls in an exclusive video interview with In Touch. The Toddlers & Tiaras alum, now 15, faced backlash on Twitter and Instagram for wearing dramatic false eyelashes and long acrylic nails in her photos. Some fans blasted older sister Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird for allowing Alana to dress how she wants while in her care. “I’ve seen that on social media,” June, 41, tells In Touch. “And what fans don’t realize is when she was 5 years old, she was in the glitz pageant. She was putting on those fake acrylic nails. She was doing the makeup. She was doing the eyelashes.”

“And, you know, I got criticized for exploiting like JonBenét Ramsey you know, cause all that had happened and those pageants getting a bad [reputation],” the WE tv personality adds, reflecting on the decade that has passed since Alana’s debut on the TLC series.

“We’re hitting on 10 years of being in the public eye,” June shares about their reality TV milestone. “So, you know, people gotta realize that she’s 15 … she’s been wearing acrylic nails since she was like eight. These stripper lashes that I like to call [them] … you know, she’s just being Alana, she’s expressing herself.”

Not only is June standing up for Alana, but she is also praising Lauryn for lending a helping hand with her younger sister. Lauryn, 21, offered to assist with Alana while June prioritized staying clean following her stint in rehab with boyfriend Geno Doak in 2020. Alana has been living with Lauryn, Lauryn’s husband, Joshua Efird, and the couple’s 2-year-old daughter, Ella, since last year. “Even though [Lauryn] didn’t have to step up [as a mother figure], she did, and you know, in our family … we’ve always stuck together,” June tells In Touch, gushing how “proud” she is of Lauryn for being such a supportive sibling. “I’ve been seeing them on social media and stuff like that. So, you know, I’ve been keeping up,” June adds. “Mom never stops with an addiction or no addiction.”
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/mam ... ia-trolls/

Nice long piece of Boo Boo in Nicki Swift, a few highlights:
Forever a reality star, that Honey Boo Boo

Season 5 of Mama June: From Not to Hot premiered on WeTV in March 2021, and Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson is front and center of the first episode, where she is shown coping with the pandemic while living with Lauryn "Pumpkin" Efird's family. In one early scene, Honey Boo Boo listens to Pumpkin and her husband engage in a bitter argument while she laments her lifelong lack of stability in a sad interview: "When I lived with Mama and Sugar Bear, they always fought. And then when Mama and Geno got together, they started to fuss and fight. And now that I live with Pumpkin and Josh, everything was good in the beginning, now they're starting to argue... It just brings back a lot of memories and it's hard to watch."

The show primarily features [the titular Mama] June Shannon's struggle to repair her relationship with her children now that she is sober, but also focuses on her family's struggle to accept her apology and cope with the damage she has done. A trailer for the series hints at the pain experienced by the whole family, including Honey Boo Boo, in the wake of Mama June's arrest. Although the episodes hint at reopening old wounds, it seems as though Honey Boo Boo, Pumpkin, and Mama June are all equally invested in the show's success; Thompson has been promoting the show on Instagram nonstop. It seems like everyone involved is ready to get back to work!

Honey Boo Boo no longer sees her father outside of production

Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson's father, Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson, was a fixture in her original reality show. In the Season 4 premiere of Mama June: From Not to Hot, Lauryn "Pumpkin" Efird claimed that Sugar Bear's wife, Jennifer Lamb, was trying to take custody of Honey Boo Boo, as Pumpkin only had "temporary guardianship." The same episode shows Honey Boo Boo awkwardly telling Sugar Bear that she can't see him the next weekend because she has a "snake extravaganza" — a hilariously weird excuse that she later (rightfully) chides herself for ("A snake convention? Is that the best you could've done, Alana? Really?").

The two clearly are not a close father-daughter pair. This is backed up by Mama June Shannon, who claims that the contact between Honey Boo Boo and Sugar Bear is limited to the show. In an interview with The Sun, Mama June said that "there is no communication" between Honey Boo Boo and her dad unless they are in production: "It's kind of like 'hey,' do whatever he needs to do and then it's gone. It's not, 'Hey I want to spend time with her after.' It's been that way now for 15 years. It is what it is."

Makeup and clothes are still Honey Boo Boo's favorite things

Alana Thompson has been frequently seen in a full face of makeup since her Toddlers & Tiaras days, where she trotted around in a Daisy Duke outfit before taking home the third runner-up prize despite the fact that she "showed [her] belly" to the judges" — a loss which a six-year-old Honey Boo Boo took in stride with her signature confidence, claiming folks just "don't know a good thing when they see it." She's experimented with a lot of different looks in the post-Here Comes Honey Boo Boo era, frequently posting Instagram pictures with false eyelashes, or sporting a more natural look as seen in one July 2020 pic. Her recent favorite trend appears to be dramatic, ultra-long nails. In the first episode of Mama June: From Not to Hot Season 5, Honey Boo Boo is seen showing off some truly intense talons, and when her producer asks about the mile-long nails, her response is to give her best Toddlers & Tiaras-era smirk and quip back in a way that tells us that she knows exactly what she is about: "This is fashion." In April 2020, she even took a turn as a runway model during a Model Mafia fashion show, where she got to strut her stuff in a dramatic tulle-and-satin getup. Work it, Boo Boo!

Honey Boo Boo released her very own beauty box

It's only natural that Alana Thompson has taken her obsession with gettin' beautimous (defined by Daily Beast as "a synonym for pretty that combines the meanings of 'beautiful' and 'classy,'" for those not up on their Honey Boo Boo jargon) to the next level. In August 2020, she took to Instagram to announce Beauty by Boo Boo, a beauty box featuring some of the star's favorite beauty products. The box is still in the "waitlist" phase, but some early reviews aren't so glowing; YouTuber Alexandria Ryan says the contents of the box are "cheap-feeling and absolutely not worth $100." Even if the value of the products really is double the list price of $99, it sounds like makeup fans may not be bowled over by the contents of the box. Bryan diplomatically made it clear in a comment on her review that she does not "blame Alana" for the poor quality of the box: "I definitely think it is the team of adults behind her using her name and brand for a cash grab." That's a bummer, but hopefully Honey Boo Boo can use her brand to create a higher quality product in the future.
https://www.nickiswift.com/364803/insid ... ife-today/

Lovely Instagram photo from Friend of the Fogbow Doe Doe:

DD Pic.JPG
DD Pic.JPG (143.63 KiB) Viewed 6558 times

And with the girls:

DD Girls.JPG
DD Girls.JPG (70.19 KiB) Viewed 6558 times

And that's your update! Promised there would be much, much more when the show returned and it's a cornucopia of news! You can be sure that Fogbowzers get the latest and greatest, Foggy takes this topic very seriously and makes sure that every week this digest is prepared. Here's to a fun show tonight!
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

So much to digest!

I don't know why Alana was chiding herself about saying she was going to a snake extravaganza, though. Mr Bump (apricot variety Pueblan milk snake) and Mr Che (Sinaloan milk snake) think that snake extravaganzas are fabulous!

Thank you for the updates. Oh, and I do think that's a really nice photo of Alana.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Love you Azastan, thanks for saying that! I think Alana was making the snake convention up and in hindsight it seemed like a pretty out there excuse :lol:

AND IT'S TIME!

The titular Mama June herself is live-tweeting and here's her recap from last week.
Mama June @MamaJune_BooBoo 24m
only 20 mins to the new episode of mama June from not to hot on @WEtv
I will b live tweeting during the show don’t forget to use the hashtag #MamaJune

It's heartwarming to imagine Foggy, Wifehorn and Dad all snuggled up around the TV for a big, big episode. Tonight, we'll learn more about whether the matriarch and Geno go to jail, it's court day! ❤️

ETA: The titular Mama June is tweeting up a STORM!

MJ 3-26.JPG
MJ 3-26.JPG (53.1 KiB) Viewed 6517 times
Luke

Post by Luke »

ETAA: The titular Mama June got a continuous!

Continuous.JPG
Continuous.JPG (35.98 KiB) Viewed 6514 times

Let the matriarch know Fogbowzers would be happy to help out :P

Luke

Post by Luke »

Likes AND a Retweet from Friend of the Fogbow Doe Doe! The Fogbow is well represented!

Doe Doe 3-26.JPG
Doe Doe 3-26.JPG (59.4 KiB) Viewed 6511 times

Bonus for the ladies:
Mama June @MamaJune_BooBoo 5m
And yes it’s crazy in sept last year I was diagnosed with lymphedema and Lipidemia a lot of women that r obese have this it happens in every 9 women out of 10 so if r having issues women get checked #MamaJune

Mama June @MamaJune_BooBoo 2m
And I will say a lot of women are misdiagnosed with having cellulitis and is being obese that’s what I was told for years and meeting Dr.Schwartz in Beverly Hills educated me a lot so u have to find to right doc #MamaJune
Luke

Post by Luke »

And a Like and Retweet from Dr. Ish! Gosh, when Foggy dreamed of The Fogbow being synonymous with the titular Mama June and her family, don't know if he even could imagine we'd be so deeply ingrained and popular with the show! :lovestruck:

Ish.JPG
Ish.JPG (50.12 KiB) Viewed 6502 times

Ish 2.JPG
Ish 2.JPG (71.87 KiB) Viewed 6502 times

And that's a wrap! A huge episode next week!

Mama June @MamaJune_BooBoo 43s
Well that’s a wrap for this weeks episode tune and next week to see what happens with me and girls meeting #MamaJune
Luke

Post by Luke »

Correction: TWO retweets from Dr. Ish Major! Made sure Foggy was copied to bask in some well-deserved glory :P

Ish 4.JPG
Ish 4.JPG (58.62 KiB) Viewed 6502 times

Ish 5.JPG
Ish 5.JPG (68.58 KiB) Viewed 6496 times

Get ready for that TSUNAMI of traffic to The Fogbow! Look what's trending on Twitter...

Trending.JPG
Trending.JPG (18.98 KiB) Viewed 6492 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Great job everyone!
Luke

Post by Luke »

Thanks Azastan! But all the credit goes to FOGGY, his unflinching support of the titular Mama June and this topic has been a beacon of light and happiness. Thanks to his leadership, The Fogbow is truly right on the pulse of American Pop Culture -- just last night, two pop culture icons retweeted messages with The Fogbow's name in them!

And this is amazing, hadn't seen this before. The Daily Mail not only did a fabulous recap of the episode, but also there are at least 100 screenshots of almost every moment of the episode! It's really like being there. Look for Deirdre Simmons to be on the shortlist for a Pulitzer. For the tiny few that didn't watch the show live last night, the tweets above will make much more sense after you read the recap.
Mama June and boyfriend Geno Doak are forced to appear in court as her ex Sugar Bear faints in the bathroom... just months after he was in a diabetic coma for FIVE days
By DEIRDRE SIMONDS FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Mama June and boyfriend Geno Doak looked anxious as they arrived to court, after they were given less than 24 hours notice from their lawyer. The new episode of Mama June: Road to Redemption on Friday began with the 41-year-old reality star and her boyfriend, 45, preparing to appear in front of a judge after they were caught with a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia charges. Doak, who was charged with felony possession of crack cocaine and a misdemeanor crack pipe charge, seemed particularly nervous. As they got out of the car, he asked the mother-of-four if she 'was okay.' 'Hell no, I'm not!' she replied as she held onto a number of letters and character references, which confirmed they were both 'clean' and sober.

Recalling the last time they were in court, Mama June said they 'behaved in the courtroom,' but 'made a big scene' outside. In a flashback, Doak can be seen shouting he was not guilty and that 'they owe us a million dollars.' 'I mean, maybe that wasn't the right thing to do,' she scoffed, while Doak hoped the judge would forgive him as he was not in the 'right frame of mind' at the time. When a producer asked the pair how they were feeling, Mama June said their lawyer had them 'really concerned' and that they had 'no idea what the f**k' was going to happen. 'Honestly, I'm nervous,' Mama June reiterated as she prepared to go inside to plead her case in a patterned face mask amid the COVID-19 pandemic. 'I could do two years and Geno could do ten years.' Mama June said they were planning to get a continuance because they were not prepared and 'had no idea' they 'had to be at court.' 'We're not prepared,' she said during a confessional. 'I don't feel comfortable going in there.'

Meanwhile, June's sister-in-law, Janice, joined Sugar Bear (born Mike Thompson) and his wife, Jennifer Thompson, to talk about his 15-year-old daughter Alana, who has been living with her older sister Pumpkin, 21. Additionally, Jennifer reveals Sugar Bear was rushed to the hospital a couple of months ago and spent 'five days in a diabetic coma.' 'Mike is ordering all this food he should not be eating,' Jennifer points out in a confessional. 'He just don't want to take care of himself.' As her man eats a funnel cake, she tells him she fears he could die.

Still, Janice, seems more concerned with Alana and asks how the teenager is doing, who has not seen her mother in over a year. Jennifer responds: 'The last time that we were at her house, it was a big blowout.' 'That was months ago, baby. Leave it alone,' Sugar Bear interjects. 'She had the nerve to call me an effing bitch,' Jennifer tells Janice, who looks in disbelief.

The episode then pans to Mama June and Doak leaving court in high sprits after being granted a continuance.

'We got a continuance to the next calendar term,' Mama June explained to the cameras with a beaming grin. To celebrate not sitting in jail, she tells Doak they need to find her children. 'But you don't even know where they live,' he says. She points out she still knows 'somebody' that does, which ends up being her sister.

At lunch with Janice, Jennifer detailed just how estranged her husband and his daughter had become, noting she blocked his phone number. 'Every text message comes back unavailable because she blocked him,' Jennifer said, which has been almost 'unbearable' for Sugar Bear. After noticing Sugar Bear was taking awhile to return back to their table from the restroom, Jennifer finds him slumped over and feeling 'faint' in a bathroom stall. 'Is it your blood sugar?' she asks, looking distraught, but her husband simply replies he didn't know and that he forget his insulin at home. 'You forgot the most important thing at home,' she panics, while a producer volunteers to call an ambulance. 'Get up! Let's go see a doctor, now. Mike! Can you walk? Get up, let me see,' she urges as he groans. She ends up calling him 'hardheaded' and slammed him for not taking better care of himself. 'What is wrong with you?' she asks. 'I'm not doing this with you again. You've got to be this little old man that somebody's got to watch after like a two-year-old.' In response, Sugar Bear says: 'I didn't even eat the bread.' 'I don't want to see another milkshake in your hand!' she fires.

Desperate to see her kids, Mama June says she is 'willing to anything at this point' and continues to tease she knows someone who knows Pumpkin's new address. 'This person might not be happy to see me, but I don't care. I want to see the girls,' the star, who was eight-months sober at the time, said. Doak, on the other hand, said he saw their quest 'going bad, real quick.' 'I thought going into this court case was nerve-racking, but this is gonna rack my nerves even more,' Mama June said before showing up her sister Joanne Shannon's house. Her sister, known as 'Doe Doe,' said she was hurt after Mama June did not text her that she was 'okay' or bother to reach out at all in months. 'So what you gonna do about Alana?' she asked. 'You just gonna kick your teenage daughter out of your life?' Mama June says Alana has the choice to come to Florida with her as she continues to work on her sobriety. 'She has a lot of repairing to do,' Joanne [Friend of The Fogbow] said in a confessional. 'She ain't nothing but selfish.'

Fearful her sister could die amid new health issues, which require a walker, Joanne calls Pumpkin, but is hesitant to give her niece's address. Joanne recommends she call Dr. Ish, whose calls they always answer. At Pumpkin's house, Mama June's kids exercise in the backyard by running laps, jumping jacks and squats. Alana's phone rings and she tells the other she missed four calls from Sugar Bear. She explains she is upset with him for wanting her to move in with him and Jennifer, even though she prefers living with Pumpkin. Joanne is still stressed after seeing Mama June, but Pumpkin misses her call.

Mama June talks to Doak at a gas station about potentially calling Dr. Ish to reunite with her kids, where she is spotted by her sister-in-law Janice. 'June, is that you?' Janice calls from her car in disbelief, before Mama June jokingly asked if she was tracking her on a GPS. They got into an immediate spat, which involved June* accusing her of coming back to Georgia to buy drugs and saying she was a 'piece of sh*t. Alana, Pumpkin and her three-year-old Ella arrive at their aunt's home, where she informs them Mama June was in town. 'She doesn't deserve that right to come back in and just be like, 'What's their address,' Pumpkin said. Alana says she is excited to see her mother, now that she's sober again, but Pumpkin thinks it's too soon.

[* As every Fogbowzer would know, Deirdre means Janice here, not the titular Mama June.]

Once home, Pumpkin calls her husband Joshua Efird to update him on her mother. Mama June returns to her home in Florida and speaks to a counselor over Zoom about trying to find her children. Her counselor, Jessica, who advised Mama June to give her children space last week, was shocked. She then discussed her sister's suggestion to call Dr. Ish, who Mama June calls a 'mother f**ker' that wanted her to be 'held against' her will. 'He was not trying to hold you against your will. You were just in the enthralls of addiction in that moment,' Mama June's therapist reminds her. She continues: 'So you were in a negative space and had a negative connotation of Dr. Ish. He has been working with the kids. What's the harm in trying to reach out to him and ask him, you know, how the girls are doing, if you can't get in touch with them?'

Mama June is torn and says she'll considers the idea, but Doak urges her to pick up the phone to call Dr. Ish. After a lot of encouragement, Mama June makes the call and Dr. Ish answers and she immediately asks what he has been telling her girls. 'June, I've been telling them what they need to do to keep themselves safe from a mom who's been inconsistent in their life,' he tells her. Dr. Ish explains: 'So, if they're not picking up the phone, that's a decision that they're making based on your behavior.' Mama June tells Dr. Ish he is her 'last resort' to reconnect with her daughters. He tells her: 'Let me just be very clear with you. This is not something you're going to be able to half do, okay? Your relationship with those young ladies is gonna be just like your relationship with your sobriety.' 'You got to be constantly working on both, or you're not going to have either one,' he says, before agreeing to help. Dr. Ish calls Pumpkin to say he spoke with Mama June, but Pumpkin immediately declines the opportunity. Alana, however, screams out to Dr. Ish: 'Don't you think I should be able to see her?'

SO many more photos at the link! https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... -jail.html

High, high drama! Now you see why the titular Mama June and her family are American cultural icons -- all over the world (the Daily Mail is the UK), the matriarch represents the USA. It's a real tribute to Foggy to see Doe Doe and Dr. Ish both retweet messages that include The Fogbow, he should be rightfully proud that the dream is coming true! :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

The titular Mama June came clean on her Lymphedema and Lipidemia and why she's using a walker -- she has to keep taking good care of herself. Dr. Now removes Lymphedemas all the time on My 600 Lb Life, if she can get her weight down that will help enormously too.
Mama June Reveals Stage 3 Lymphedema, Lipidemia Diagnosis: ‘I Will Die Within 6 Months’
REALITY TV Mar 27, 2021 1:28 pm·By Emma Hernandez

Health scare. June “Mama June” Shannon revealed the reason why she needs to use a walker is because of her recent lymphedema and lipidemia diagnosis. The reality star, 41, opened up about her condition during a scene with her sister, Jo “Doe Doe” Shannon, on the Friday, March 26 episode of WeTV’s Mama June: From Not to Hot. “I’ve seen the walker thing in some of your video thingies,” Doe Doe, 56, told Mama June. “So is it because of the drugs?”

Mama June said, “No,” and further explained the reason why she needs to use a walker. “A month ago, when I went to get my chin done, he said, ‘It looks like you got [lymphedema],’” she told her sister. “[Lymphedema], it’s where fat kinda makes some nodules up underneath your skin and your lymphatic system doesn’t work right,” June revealed in her confessional. While chatting with her sister, June revealed how her lymphedema has caused her limbs to be different measurements. Her left arm measures at 27 inches while her right arm measures at 21 inches and her left leg was over 13 inches bigger than the right. “I am to a point that I’m a stage 3,” June told Doe Doe. “If I don’t get took care of, I will die within six months.”

As the episode aired, June took to Twitter to share additional details about her health condition. “And yes it’s crazy in [September] last year, I was diagnosed with lymphedema and lipidemia. A lot of women that [are] obese have this. It happens in every 9 women out of 10 so if [you are] having issues, women get checked,” she tweeted. “And I will say a lot of women are misdiagnosed with having cellulitis and is [sic] being obese. That’s what I was told for years and meeting Dr. Schwartz in Beverly Hills educated me a lot. So [you] have to find to right [doctor],” she added in a separate tweet.

In the episode, June visited Doe Doe for the first time since completing her rehab stint and asked her to reach out to her daughters — Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird [née Shannon] and Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson. Lauryn, 21, and Alana, 15, had not been answering their mother’s phone calls amid their estrangement in the midst of June’s sobriety journey. “Now all I need to just like, see the kids,” June said, insisting it was important for her to reconnect with her children.
https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/mam ... diagnosis/

Lymphedema, or lymphatic obstruction, is incurable, but it can be controlled, according to Medical News Today. The long-term condition happens when excess fluid builds up in tissues, leading to swelling. It commonly happens in arms or legs. "The lymphatic system is a part of the immune system and vital for immune function. Fluid called lymph circulates within the lymphatic system. Lymphedema is typically caused by a blockage of this system," notes Medical News Today. Lipidemia happens when lipids, or fatty acids, are present in the blood, notes Vascular Health Clinics.
Luke

Post by Luke »

❤️❤️❤️ It's heartwarming. Foggy is so overwhelmed and modest he hasn't even commented yet to bask in the deserved credit he deserves for The Fogbow's huge role in last Friday's episode of MAMA JUNE: ROAD TO REDEMPTION. But can tell he's eager to let it all out. Go ahead Foggy, take that bow! The only thing bigger would have been a tweet from the titular Mama June herself -- but there are so many weeks to go. And he's copied on all the tweets to show Wifehorn and his fan. Stay tuned!

And didn't want to leave everybody hanging, with all the messages of concern about the Matriarch's medical condition, wanted to set everybody at ease. This should help all Fogbowzers sleep better.
The Truth About Mama June's Health Crisis
BY SHANA ABORN/MARCH 29, 2021 2:33 PM EDT

PHOTO: The titular Mama June looking serious.

"Mama" June Shannon has had enough drama in her life to qualify for a Lifetime biopic. The brassy reality star was first introduced to audiences as the proud mom of a memorable child pageant star in Toddlers and Tiaras, then as the matriarch of her quirky family on Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. Her successful weight-loss surgery was the basis for the next spinoff, Mama June: From Not to Hot. Then June's life took a tailspin when she got involved with a new man, developed a million-dollar drug habit that led to her arrest and a stint in rehab, and turned over custody of youngest daughter "Honey Boo Boo" Alana Thompson to her older sister Lauryn Eferd.

Now Shannon is back in front of the cameras in her new TLC series, Mama June: Road to Redemption. The show is following her journey through sobriety and her efforts to reconcile with the family she betrayed through her addiction. But it seems there's a new – and even more serious – complication in her life. On the most recent episode (as recounted by In Touch Weekly), June came to visit her sister Jo, nicknamed "Doe Doe." Noting that some video clips show June using a walker for support, Doe Doe asked, "So is it because of the drugs?"

Shannon revealed that at a recent doctor's appointment, she was diagnosed with lymphedema and lipedema. The conditions are so advanced, she added, "that if I don't get taken care of, I will die within six months."

According to the Mayo Clinic, lymphedema is a condition in which the lymph vessels become unable to carry lymphatic fluid waste out of the lymph nodes. This leads to excessive swelling in the extremities. The condition is a common side effect of surgery, and infection, among other things, and obesity can increase the risk. Per WebMD, lipedema is a separate condition in which excess fat builds up in the lower body, causing it to become much larger than the upper half. Left untreated, lipedema can lead to lymphedema as the fat cells migrate to the lymph nodes.

Contrary to Mama June's statement, lymphedema in itself isn't fatal, although it is incurable and can be disabling. However, it does make patients more susceptible to infections that can be life-threatening, and in rare cases it can cause a deadly soft-tissue cancer called lyphangiosarcoma (via the Cleveland Clinic). Treatment for lymphedema and lipedema includes eating a healthy diet, wearing compression garments, staying active, and elevating the legs when resting. Lymphedema patients also have to be extra careful not to cut themselves, since even a small wound can become seriously infected.

Following the episode's airing, June tweeted that before she learned the truth, she was misdiagnosed for years with cellulitis, a bacterial leg infection that can be chronic. "u have to find [the] right doc," she advised. It seems June Shannon's road back to health may be as long and difficult as her road to reconciliation with her daughters. Viewers will be tuning in to see where both roads lead.
Thankfully, The Fogbow is known now as THE PLACE to see where both roads lead.
Luke

Post by Luke »

It's Friday! And you know what that means!!

For the tiny few who missed it, here's a recap of last week's episode from the titular Mama June's Instagram feed:

And here's the full episode but it's not official so RUSH:

Mama June: From Not to Hot S5E3 Road to Redemption: Mama's Last Resort (April 9, 2021) Full 1080 HD

Now things are HEATING UP! As the New York Post puts it, there was a "fraught tête-à-tête"!

Honey Boo Boo confronts Mama June over drug use in first reunion
By Alex Heig April 8, 2021 3:21pm

Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson and her mother, Mama June Shannon, have a fraught tête-à-tête over the latter’s drug use in Friday’s episode of “Mama June: Road to Redemption.” Thompson, 15, was joined by her half-sister Lauryn “Pumpkin” Shannon for the conversation — the first they’d had with their mother in over a year — in a sneak peek released Thursday. “It’s just hard because you wasn’t there for my first day of high school, and I think that’s a pretty big thing,” Thompson confessed through tears. “It was hard for me not having my mom there, and I had to come home and tell Pumpkin what I was doing.” She added, “I’m very grateful that Pumpkin was there for me, but why wasn’t [sic] you there? Why wasn’t [sic] you there when I needed you most?”

Mama June — who has been open about her struggles with drug addiction, admitting recently that she spent $900,000 on drugs in one year — told Thompson that she was “sick” and “couldn’t take care” of herself. “I know I was selfish when I went to rehab,” the 41-year-old continued. “To be honest with you, I’m still a little bit selfish in my recovery. But I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get you all back in my life, and that’s the reason why I’m here today.” After a push from family therapist Dr. Ish Major, Thompson told her mother, “You don’t know how many nights I cried myself to sleep just hoping and praying that you didn’t overdose.” “‘God, please don’t let my mom die,” the teen recited. “‘Please just hold onto her. Just please!’ I just wanted you there, and even if I texted your phone, I wouldn’t even get a text back. So hell, I never knew if you were alive or dead anyways.”

Mama June’s substance abuse issues broke wide in March 2019 when she was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance for crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia alongside boyfriend Eugene “Geno” Doak. “I was around drugs my whole life,” she explained to “Access Hollywood’s” Kit Hoover, admitting that she used meth off and on until 2015 and started doing cocaine two years later. “Addiction does run in my family.”
https://pagesix.com/2021/04/08/honey-bo ... n-reunion/

‘Mama June’ Preview: Josh Urges Honey Boo Boo To See Sugar Bear As His Health Declines
Avery Thompson Entertainment Director

Josh thinks Honey Boo Boo should talk with Sugar Bear, but she’s hesitant to see her father in this EXCLUSIVE preview of ‘Mama June: Road to Redemption.’ Josh Efird reveals to Lauryn “Pumpkin” Efird and Alana “Honey Boo Boo” Thompson that Sugar Bear showed up here at the house to see Honey Boo Boo in this EXCLUSIVE preview of the April 8 episode of Mama June: Road to Redemption. Sugar Bear asked for Josh’s help in getting to see Honey Boo Boo. Josh tells the girls that he wants Honey Boo Boo to go with him to see Sugar Bear. “Ugh, no,” Pumpkin says in disgust. Josh reminds Pumpkin that he’s trusted her about Mama June. “Your dad is not in great health,” Josh says to Honey Boo Boo. She asks if he’s OK. “Your father wants to come to you and talk,” Josh continues. “If I was sick and I really didn’t have a relationship with Ella, I would feel like the total sh*t. He probably does.”

Pumpkin admits in her confessional, “I mean when Josh puts it that way, I guess I would be a d*ck if I kept Alana away from her dad.” But it’s all down to Honey Boo Boo and what she wants to do. “I don’t really know if I want to see him,” Alana tells Josh and Pumpkin. “You should,” Josh says. Pumpkin agrees with Josh this time. “I guess it won’t hurt,” Honey Boo Boo says.

The synopsis for the April 9 episode reads: “Pumpkin and Alana confront Mama for the first time in a year in a heart-wrenching reunion lead by family therapist Dr. Ish. Mama is faced with a surprise drug test and emotions run high. Geno does something unexpected that no one sees coming.”

Sugar Bear has been holding out hope that he and Alana can have a healthy father-daughter relationship. He recently suffered a health setback when he passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant. Jennifer Lamb found him nearly unconscious while sitting on the toilet. Mama June: Road to Redemption airs Fridays at 9 p.m. on WE tv.

So this is a big, big episode tonight!

Bonus: You have to REALLY HURRY to make this -- Mama June is doing ONE ON ONE Cameo calls starting at 7pm EDT!

And that's your update! More after the big reunion. As always, you can follow the action on Twitter as well :thumbsup: :popcorn:
Luke

Post by Luke »

THE FOGBOW is PROUDLY REPRESENTED! :dance:

Another retweet from Dr. Ish!

Ish 4-9.JPG
Ish 4-9.JPG (33.86 KiB) Viewed 6135 times
Ish 4-9 2.JPG
Ish 4-9 2.JPG (70 KiB) Viewed 6135 times

And knew everyone would agree we needed to let the titular Mama June and all of Twitter know how much credit Foggy deserves! :clap:

Mama June @MamaJune_BooBoo 20m
Hope u enjoy the first look 4 next wk episode I love watching these with y’all cause I ever what they will put in or not put in #MamaJune

Replies
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 14m
Replying to
@MamaJune_BooBoo
They are great! 🥳Everybody at The Fogbow watches the First Looks, it's our favorite show and thousands of fans check in. All credit goes to
@wlbryan, he works so hard. Everybody's welcome to join in the titular #MamaJune fun: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 7&start=25 @jkryn @akaNEONzx @estiveo

Happy to include others in these Love Tweets too also, just let me know the Twitter handle to use and you can join Realist, Neon & Estiveo for the fun! :thumbsup:
Luke

Post by Luke »

And to bring it all together... the titular Mama June is Trending on Twitter... in POLITICS! :lol:

And the titular Mama June had to take another drug test to see Pumpkin and Alana and the result was (putting it in spoilers since many aren't able to watch it live):
► Show Spoiler
Luke

Post by Luke »

The titular Mama June just broke big news, Pumpkin is pregnant again!

OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 53s
❤️ The titular #MamaJune broke news from @people: Pumpkin's going to be a mom again! 🥳 She's expecting her 2nd child with Joshua Efird in July! 🍼🚼 Congrats @mychelle_lauryn, Josh, Ella, Alana, @jogarner1964 & @MamaJune_BooBoo from your friends at Fogbow!

Jo Shannon (Doe Doe) @jogarner1964 Apr 8
Fun day with Ella while the girls are stressing. June is missing so much. Sleepy face. Find out what’s going on Friday 9/8c on Wetv. @ellagraceefird @ambiepie85 @doedoeshannon @mamajune_wetv

OrlyLicious Flag of United States @Orly_licious 1m
Wow! Congratulations Aunt @jogarner1964! The titular #MamaJune just broke the news, Pumpkin is pregnant & expecting! Congratulations @mychelle_lauryn, Josh and Ella! And Congratulations @MamaJune_BooBoo, @MamaJune_WEtv! #RoadToRedemption

Quote Tweet
Mama June @MamaJune_BooBoo 16m
So here is some more news for y’all tonight https://people.com/parents/lauryn-pumpk ... hua-efird/

OrlyLicious Flag of United States @Orly_licious 4m
Wow, that is awesome news, #MamaJune! Congratulations Gigi! HUGE news that Pumpkin is pregnant & expecting! Congratulations @mychelle_lauryn, Josh and Ella! And Congratulations @MamaJune_WEtv, @HoneyBooBooWEtv & @jogarner1964 #RoadToRedemption

A People Magazine Exclusive!

Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon Is Pregnant, Expecting Second Baby with Husband Joshua Efird
Mama June: Road to Redemption stars Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon and Joshua Efird are parents to 3-year-old daughter Ella
By Natalie Stone April 09, 2021 10:30 PM

Lauryn "Pumpkin" Shannon is going to be a mom again! The Mama June: Road to Redemption star, 21, is expecting her second child with husband Joshua Efird in July, PEOPLE exclusively reveals. "I think all of us, we're excited, but it's also nerve-wracking in the same sentence," says Pumpkin. The couple, who are also parents to 3-year-old daughter Ella Grace, learned about the pregnancy in November, which came as a surprise.

"We weren't really expecting. We also weren't trying either, but we weren't preventing," says the pregnant reality star. "Everybody knows Ella's 3 now, so it's taken me that long to get pregnant. Because for a while, I was on birth control and then I got off of birth control for a year and a half. And then I found out that I was pregnant." Learning she was expecting again "was definitely a shock because we had been trying and I've been buying pregnancy tests and they kept coming back up negative," says Pumpkin. "And Josh was just kind of like, 'Oh, don't take anymore.' And I was just kind of like, 'Well ...' This one day I just had a weird feeling and I took one and it came up positive," she says.

Prior to finding out about the pregnancy, Pumpkin and Josh "had already come to terms" with the thought that "Ella may just be our one and it just being us and we're going to be okay." But after they "had just come to terms with that," they found out she was pregnant again. "That, for sure, was a big deal, because Josh doesn't work at home," says Pumpkin. "He works in South Carolina, and it's very hard, being long distance and then being pregnant and taking care of two kids. It's definitely a lot."

Following her mother June "Mama June" Shannon's arrest in 2019, the TV personality also took on another role — legal guardian of her younger sister Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson. For 15-year-old Alana, becoming an aunt again comes with mixed emotions. "I think Alana is excited, but Alana also kind of feels like a burden only because now we have Ella and she wants us to be able to move on with our life," Pumpkin says, adding that she sometimes forgets that Alana is "grown and she thinks like an adult. And it's like, those aren't the things that you should have to be worried [about]."

On Friday's episode of We tv's Mama June: Road to Redemption, Pumpkin and Alana came face-to-face with Mama June, 41, for the first time in a year. During a tearful sit-down chat, the two daughters reconciled with their mother while also discussing the pain she had caused due to her past drug addiction. Now in communication and on the road to healing their fractured relationship, Pumpkin says she told her mom — who celebrated one year of sobriety in January — about her bundle of joy on the way.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Good news for Pumpkin and her husband, and yes, that is a very nice photo of the family.

Thanks for all the updates, although it's almost too much for me to process!
Luke

Post by Luke »

You're right Azastan, there's a lot going on. But seeing the show will make it clearer. This is a penultimate episode, here's where the titular Mama June is reunited with the girls. The matriarch has made incredible progress, she really sees the damage she caused and is determined to keep things on track. Even Sugar Bear wants to reunite with Alana (she's his only child). So it's a nice episode.

Here's last night's episode! It's not official though so as always, rush to watch :P

Mama June: From Not to Hot Season 5 Episode 4 | Road to Redemption: The Reunion ( Apr 9 ,2021)
Mama June: From Not to Hot S05 E04 | Road to Redemption: The Reunion ( Apr 9 ,2021)

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:39 pm ... here's where the titular Mama June is reunited with the girls. The matriarch has made incredible progress, she really sees the damage she caused and is determined to keep things on track. Even Sugar Bear wants to reunite with Alana (she's his only child). So it's a nice episode.
My gawd, they're almost like real Earthlings! :o
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:45 pm
orlylicious wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:39 pm ... here's where the titular Mama June is reunited with the girls. The matriarch has made incredible progress, she really sees the damage she caused and is determined to keep things on track. Even Sugar Bear wants to reunite with Alana (she's his only child). So it's a nice episode.
My gawd, they're almost like real Earthlings! :o

Scary, isn't it?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy's really coming around! People are saying he's watched that episode six, seven times already; that's why he could speak so eloquently about the titular Mama June. He's been modest about The Fogbow becoming a power center for the titular Mama June and her family, but we can all read into his statement the pride he feels. :P

Meanwhile, Friend of The Fogbow Doe Doe Liked a huge seven Tweets! Foggy was copied on several of them. :dance: Azastan, you need Twitter so we can include you in the fun!

Doe 7.JPG
Doe 7.JPG (33.7 KiB) Viewed 5949 times

Including this one where fans at The Fogbow played a prominent role. :thumbsup:

DoeDoe Fogbow.JPG
DoeDoe Fogbow.JPG (48.58 KiB) Viewed 5949 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:42 pm Azastan, you need Twitter so we can include you in the fun!

I don't think you will ever see me on Twitter--there's only so much time in my day what with having horses to tend.
Luke

Post by Luke »

If we can't bring Azastan to Twitter, we can bring Twitter to Azastan! 🐎❤️

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious 47s
Replying to @jogarner1964 and @MamaJune_WEtv

Dear Doe Doe, a loyal & wonderful #MamaJuneRoadToRedemption fan at Fogbow is Azastan. Not on Twitter, but always has kind words for you & the family. Here's Azastan, foaled 4/28/93, a purebred registered Arabian. Ella should meet Az! More on the horses: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... lit=horses

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I hope the Shannon family members enjoy a peek at the horses :biggrin: . About a year ago one of the neighbours asked me if I'd gotten a pony. I must have looked quite confused at the question, because my neighbour followed up the question by saying that they'd been hearing a high-pitched squeal/whinny* whenever I came out of the house and headed to the barn. I laughed and told my neighbour that was the way Az greeted me!
*Think the horses whinnying at the mention of Frau Blücher's name, but from happiness, not fright!

Return to “Whatever Doesn't Fit Elsewhere”