would you support business that said you can only come in if you were fully vaccinated

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
Notaperson

Re: would you support business that said you can only come in if you were fully vaccinated

Post by Notaperson »

Honestly, I'm about at a point where I think we should all tell businesses that we will support them ONLY if they require proof of vaccination to enter.

Rather extreme I suppose, but I am so disgusted by this huge new wave of Covid hospitalizations. It's also not very practical most places, but I can dream.

But look at what's happening in NYC:

New York City to require proof of vaccination for indoor activities
New York City will soon start requiring people to show proof of coronavirus vaccinations for indoor activities such as dining and working out at gyms, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Tuesday, making it the first major U.S. city to implement such a policy.

The new requirement takes effect Aug. 16 and will include restaurants, indoor fitness centers and entertainment facilities. Workers and customers will have to show they have received at least one vaccine dose.
:snippity:
“It’s time for people to see the vaccine as literally necessary for living a good and full and healthy life,” said de Blasio (D) at a morning news conference. “This is crucial because we know this will encourage a lot more vaccination. We’ve seen it already.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... pdates-us/
RVInit

Re: would you support business that said you can only come in if you were fully vaccinated

Post by RVInit »

:yeahthat:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

I can't even believe that the question is being framed as "Would you patronize a business that required vaccinations?" all around the interwebs and the tv.

cf. "Would you send your child to a school that required polio vaccines?"

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”