Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

pipistrelle

Re: NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

Post by pipistrelle »

Chocolate milk is high in sugar. Too high.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

I guess she's gonna run around like Sarah Palin with her Big Gulp
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

She can really pick 'em.
Stefanik with Scavino 2021.png
Stefanik with Scavino 2021.png (269.12 KiB) Viewed 1465 times
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Volkonski wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:02 pm I ate public school lunches for 12 years back in the day. The only beverage on offer was whole milk in 1/2 pint glass bottles. It wasn't even homogenized.

So today's kids have to have fancy schmancy chocolate milk? They will end up a generation of wimps. Wimps with diabetes from all that extra sugar.

;)
Then you had the kids like me that were very lactose intolerant (and it has only gotten worse over the years) and the only option we had was milk. I spent a lot of time in the bathroom after lunch.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:yeahthat:

It was so bad for me that I had a note from my doctor saying I didn’t have to drink milk. My elementary school lunch ladies were sneaky. They put a red dot in nail polish on the bottom of one milk carton per day. If you got the red dot you got a free lunch and an extra dessert next day. But you had to eat nearly everything on your plate. So I bought the nickel carton of milk because even then I was a little gambler and feeling lucky. I wanted that red dot!! Sometimes someone else would drink the milk for me or enough of it that I could stuff canned peas :sick: , overcooked green beans, whatever else I didn’t want into the carton and cover it all up with the napkn.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Rep. Elise Stefanik @RepStefanik wrote: President Biden's Supreme Court nominee will act as a Far-Left activist judge and a rubber stamp for Biden's woke agenda.

After days of questioning, it became clear that Brown Jackson should not be confirmed to a lifetime position on the Supreme Court.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Madness.
Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 5.40.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-13 at 5.40.34 PM.png (226.81 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Joe Biden continues to put America LAST by shipping pallets of baby formula to the southern border as American families face empty shelves.

This is unacceptable.

American mothers and their babies shouldn’t suffer because of the #BidenBorderCrisis.

I have to admit, I thought “brown babies don’t need food” was a bridge too far even for
@RepStefanik
, but clearly I was wrong.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

This is what they call being "ratioed." Bigly.
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 10.17.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 10.17.05 PM.png (86.72 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She sorta fails to mention the underlying nature of the crime. Wonder why?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20220515_075313.jpg
Image Image Image Image
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Toby Morton
@tobymorton
Hey @EliseStefanik
- You failed to secure http://EliseStefanik2022.com so I got it and created your new website. Enjoy!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Nice website! :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

This is gifted so should work.
Opinion How Elise Stefanik, ‘bright light’ of a generation, chose a dark path
By Dana Milbank
https://wapo.st/3yWkNwJ
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

So the NY21 map has been finalized. And....

:drumroll:

Thanks to redistricting, of the three current contenders (2 Ds and 1 Q), only ONE lives in the district.

Elise Stefeckless lives in Schuylerville, which is in Saratoga County, NY20. It's right on the border of Washington County, which is in NY21. It's economic and cultural leanings are much more Washington County than Saratoga County, so I doubt it will make a difference to anyone. FTR: Stefeckless bought the property a couple of years ago so that she would, for the first time in her entire life, own property in the district. Too bad, fecky.

Matt Castelli, who has the backing of all the county democratic parties for no reason at all other than he is establishment (and is there any other reason?) also lives in Saratoga County, now NY20. However, I'm not sure the redrawn lines affected him. I have to check, but I think Malta was not NY21 previously. Working in the CIA, and apparently somewhere in the Obama administration is his main qualification.

Matt Putorti, the other Matt, was born, grew up, and currently lives in NY21 (Warren County, which borders VT). He has garnered a lot of attention on social media and comes across well. I've been watching him move from "I'll work across the aisles" to "We need to get rid of this racist seditionist" over the past few months, and of course as a lefty, I approve. His main qualification is being a lawyer and doing good works in his community (parents owned a restaurant).

Castelli seems reluctant to debate Putorti, which bugs everyone. I prefer Putorti by a nose at this point, but I have no real idea and want to hear them in a forum that reveals where they're coming from Castelli came out last week with "I'll tell you when I disagree with the President" over lifting Rule 42 or whatever it's called on the border. He gave "I don't see that there's a plan in place for dealing with the rush of incomers" as his reason (which is what all the R's say). I recognize this as a blatant attempt to be his own man (or whatever) that costs him nothing, but I still resent it.

Anyone but Fecky.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:25 pm This is gifted so should work.
By Dana Milbank
I think he's wrong. It's too late.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:55 pm
By Dana Milbank
Yep. There is no rehabilitation.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 12:59 pm

While the likelihood of changing her ways is very slim, I would never, ever say there is no rehabilitation. By doing so, you have shut the door on folks who may actually slowly back away from the abyss. You create a bias that will run you and how you treat people and it tells others there is no reason to even try.

When we say never on people, we have gladly handed the right their victory.

This does not mean I expect her to change but I would happily accept what was once thought a miracle.
101010 :towel:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

northland10 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:01 pm

While the likelihood of changing her ways is very slim, I would never, ever say there is no rehabilitation. By doing so, you have shut the door on folks who may actually slowly back away from the abyss. You create a bias that will run you and how you treat people and it tells others there is no reason to even try.

This does not mean I expect her to change but I would happily accept what was once thought a miracle.
Thanks for saying that, northland. :bighug: I was pondering the rehab issue, as I too do not want to close the door on anyone.

However: She has had her chance. She can rehab all she wants, and craw on broken glass to say she's sorry (yes, that was what I was imagining when I saw your post), BUT. She has had her chance, and I never want to see her in public off again. The idea is disgusting. I believe in the Give SOmeone Else a Go philosophy Fuck these weasels--the idea that a rehabilitated Stefanik might think she should be given another chance to live off the public teat and get rich on my dime would be in itself a sign that the rehab has failed.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:01 pm

I would accept it. I don’t expect it.

She has continued to dehumanize more than half the country.

Her choice.

I don’t see it as handing the right victory. I see it as calling a monster a monster and not being surprised it acts like a monster.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

p0rtia wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:08 pm However: She has had her chance. She can rehab all she wants, and craw on broken glass to say she's sorry (yes, that was what I was imagining when I saw your post), BUT. She has had her chance, and I never want to see her in public off again. The idea is disgusting. I believe in the Give SOmeone Else a Go philosophy Fuck these weasels--the idea that a rehabilitated Stefanik might think she should be given another chance to live off the public teat and get rich on my dime would be in itself a sign that the rehab has failed.
I don't have a problem with her not being back in office even if rehabilitated. Rehabilitation and forgiveness, in my eyes, do not mean you reset the game to square one and move along as if nothing had happened. In honesty, it is actually setting up a person to fail if you place them right back into the same situation where they fell to temptation once before.
101010 :towel:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:

Well said.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Posted because I stan the last line:

"If MTG or Lauren Boebert had gone to Harvard, they would be Elise Stefanik"

Return to “U.S. House of Representatives”