NY21 - Stefanik - My Despicable Congresswoman

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

She's such a turd. Projection much?
Republican Accountability @AccountableGOP wrote: Rep. Elise Stefanik claims that it is Biden, not Trump, who is the threat to democracy as she attempts to whitewash Jan. 6:

“It is Joe Biden and Democrats who are openly attacking democracy...Trump did not engage in insurrection or rebellion against the United States.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:15 pm Members of Congress have immunity? IIRC that is only for stuff said on the floor during debate, not for defamation in public. And I believe federal judges can get impeched and removed and then have to face the charges. Though most will step down ought such serious accusations be raised.
She also conflates in some strange idea that Congressfolk enjoy such immunity after leaving office. And, obviously, it's because she's smart enough to know how stupid her target audience is.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... b997&ei=11
Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-NY) said that had she been vice president on Jan. 6, 2021, she would have refused to certify the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Stefanik, who has been floated as a potential running mate for presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, appeared on Thursday’s edition of The Source with Kaitlan Collins.

Trump has falsely claimed the 2020 election was rigged against him. In the weeks after the contest, he tried to pressure officials in states he lost to overturn the results. When those attempts failed, he urged then-Vice President Mike Pence to refuse to certify the results in Congress as the presiding officer. Pence resisted Trump’s demand after being informed by his counsel that by refusing to certify, he would be breaking the law.
Nevertheless, Stefanik said she would have heeded Trump on Jan. 6:
raison de arizona

:vomit:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

She was nasty, obnoxious, and horrible on CNN tonight. She just kept taking over Kaitlyn. Had to turn her off. So he'll probably pick her.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Nope. He wants someone who wont overshadow him or threaten his coverage. A loudmouth is the last thing he would choose.
Hic sunt dracones
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Sarah Suckabee.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:35 am Sarah Suckabee.
Ya, of the names that are commonly thrown about She would be my guess. But it will probably be someone people don't really know about whose political star is fading, so He/She would "owe" Turnip.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My money is on Noem, but I can’t argue stefanik doesn’t have a good chance. A while back, I had to completely give up listening to trump. I can’t stand to watch him, can’t stand to hear his voice, and eventually it got to where I couldn’t even bear to read his xeets. Stefanik has reached that same level. She’s…despicable.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bob

Post by bob »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:53 am My money is on Noem, but I can’t argue stefanik doesn’t have a good chance.
Stefanik won't be the veep nominee; Exh. A:
Orly Taitz wrote:My support for Elise Stefanik for Trump’s Vice Presidential candidate

A lot of Democratic party trolls are coming up with ridiculous picks for VP. Let’s be serious: Trump’s biggest weakness is women’s votes. Biden leads Trump among women. Female VP is a MUST. There are 2 top female candidates: Elise Stefanik and Christine Noem. Noem will not be a good candidate, as she supported an abortion ban and will cause Trump to lose women’s vote. Stefanik is the best candidate. She will help Trump with women’s votes, young votes, Jewish votes, Catholic votes. She will help him add congressional seats in New York and keep and extend GOP majority in the House. She is bright, Harvard graduate, and will mop the floor with Kamala Harris during the VP debate. She is a prolific fundraiser and she is the Republican Conference Chair and will help Trump negotiate with Congress and help pass the bills. She is loyal and will not stab him in the back. Elise Stefanik is the #1 choice
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/my-support ... candidate/ :twisted:

The Taitz Kiss'o'Death(NADT)!

And this is even after Stefanik blew off Taitz's demand that Stefanik investigate Michelle Obama over Barack Obama's Social Security Number. :waiting:
Image ImageImage
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Suranis wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:52 am
Ya, of the names that are commonly thrown about She would be my guess. But it will probably be someone people don't really know about whose political star is fading, so He/She would "owe" Turnip.
Tim Scott

that is my guess
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

nope-she isn't central casting enough for him
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

bob wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:50 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:53 am My money is on Noem, but I can’t argue stefanik doesn’t have a good chance.
Stefanik won't be the veep nominee; Exh. A:
Orly Taitz wrote:My support for Elise Stefanik for Trump’s Vice Presidential candidate

A lot of Democratic party trolls are coming up with ridiculous picks for VP. Let’s be serious: Trump’s biggest weakness is women’s votes. Biden leads Trump among women. Female VP is a MUST. There are 2 top female candidates: Elise Stefanik and Christine Noem. Noem will not be a good candidate, as she supported an abortion ban and will cause Trump to lose women’s vote. Stefanik is the best candidate. She will help Trump with women’s votes, young votes, Jewish votes, Catholic votes. She will help him add congressional seats in New York and keep and extend GOP majority in the House. She is bright, Harvard graduate, and will mop the floor with Kamala Harris during the VP debate. She is a prolific fundraiser and she is the Republican Conference Chair and will help Trump negotiate with Congress and help pass the bills. She is loyal and will not stab him in the back. Elise Stefanik is the #1 choice
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/my-support ... candidate/ :twisted:

The Taitz Kiss'o'Death(NADT)!

Hey Oily-I am a woman and loud mouth Steph would NEVER ever sway me to move to a pussy grabber. She is as disgusting as he is-maybe even more

And this is even after Stefanik blew off Taitz's demand that Stefanik investigate Michelle Obama over Barack Obama's Social Security Number. :waiting:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:24 pm
Tim Scott

that is my guess
As usual, our picks are the same! :thumbsup:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:25 pm
Maybe. She has lost weight, is dressing better, and a professional is doing her hair and makeup when I saw her last on TV.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:25 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:25 pm
Maybe. She has lost weight, is dressing better, and a professional is doing her hair and makeup when I saw her last on TV.
But those eyes.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I've seen her up close and personal. At that time, she wore makeup as if it had been put on with a trowel.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Stefanik filed her threatened bar complaint against Letitia James, you can read it here: https://eliseforcongress.com/wp-content ... -James.pdf
New York Attorney General Letitia James violated the Rules of Professional Conduct by
conducting a biased investigation and prosecution of President Trump and by attacking President
Trump through extrajudicial statements during a trial. In just the first five weeks of the trial that
began in October 2023–before I stopped counting–Ms. James made over 50 highly inappropriate
and prejudicial comments on social media. This complaint respectfully requests that the Attorney
Grievance Committee conduct an investigation and issue an immediate interim suspension, disbar
Ms. James as an attorney and counselor-at-law, or suspend Ms. James.
:snippity:
raison de arizona

Thanks Obama Biden. Shameless.
https://x.com/RepStefanik/status/176767 ... 97327?s=20
Rep. Elise Stefanik @RepStefanik wrote: I am proud to announce that I secured $1,857,000 for a Water District Development Project for the Town of Massena in this year’s appropriations process. This funding will go toward providing public water service to the residents of Massena. #RESULTS #NY21

Read more in @northcountrynow: https://northcountrynow.com/stories/con ... ect,231158
Readers added context they thought people might want to know
Funding came from the Inflation Reduction Act Bill R. 5376 that Rep Elise Stefanik voted Nay along party lines with every other Republican.

http://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2022420
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

But she SECURED it.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:46 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:24 pm

Tim Scott

that is my guess
As usual, are picks are the same! :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

https://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.c ... ent-ny-21/
Third Democrat joins race to represent NY-21

LAKE PLACID — Scott Phillip Lewis announced his bid to represent New York’s 21st Congressional District on Thursday, becoming the third Democrat to join this race and bringing the total number of challengers seeking to unseat Rep. Elise Stefanik to five.

Democrats Steve Holden and Paula Collins are also working to get on the ballot for the primary on June 25. Jill Lochner is running against Stefanik on the Republican line and Brian Rouleau is running on the Working Families Party line.

Speaking in street-preacher fashion for his livestreamed announcement in front of the Olympic Center in Lake Placid on Thursday, Lewis, 34, acknowledged his campaign has an “uphill battle” — he’s joining the race later than most, Stefanik has strong financial support and he said one Democratic county chair told him they’re only focused on “flippable districts.”

But referencing the “Miracle on Ice” hockey game in which the U.S. beat the Soviet Union in a historic upset at the 1980 Winter Olympics at the Herb Brooks Arena behind him, Lewis said he does believe in miracles.

The fight for democracy is a “continuous uphill battle,” he said, but one worth fighting.

Forty-four years after the “Miracle,” Lewis said, “former KGB spy” and current Russian president Vladimir Putin is trying to recreate the Soviet Union with its “illegal invasion” of Ukraine and the home of the ice rink is represented by a woman he calls a “Russian asset and a liability to the United States of America.”

Stefanik’s campaign did not respond to a request for a response to the accusation of being a “Russian asset.”

Lewis said Stefanik is trying to be the vice president for a man who “bows to Putin.”

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump recently said he’d “encourage” Russia to do “whatever the hell they want” to any NATO country which doesn’t spend at least 2% of their gross domestic product on its military.

“Here I am concerned about the threat of a dictator, the threat of nuclear war, having to send our troops to fight abroad, and Elise Stefanik has been obsessed with Hunter Biden’s penis pictures,” Lewis said.

Alexander Smirnov, the source of Hunter Biden’s laptop and alleged bribery scheme with Ukrainian energy company Burisma, and a former FBI informant, has now been accused of lying to the FBI about Hunter and was paid $600,000 by a company owned by Trump business associates, according to recent court documents.

Lewis accused Stefanik of “enabling” Russia to influence U.S. elections. He believes supporting Ukraine with money, but not soldiers, is best.

Lewis moved to Saranac Lake in 2021, partially because of the coronavirus pandemic. He had attended the National Sports Academy, where he played center in hockey years earlier.

Democratic candidates need 1,250 signed petitions by April 4 to get on the primary ballot. Lewis said he’s going to start knocking on doors and he’s asking for volunteers to join him.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Another Dem for the #NY21 primary:

Stephen Holden: "Lieutenant Colonel Steve Holden, a devoted husband, son, father, friend, and Army Veteran with over 20 years of service, is wholeheartedly committed to serving New York's 21st District. In response to ongoing attacks on democracy, science, freedom, and facts, Steve is resolute in his responsibility to restore dignified representation in Washington. He is determined to lead by example and deliver for constituents in the district."

Return to “U.S. House of Representatives”