Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Feds announce MORE Jan 6 arrests, including Ken, Caleb & Nicholas Fuller of Minnesota

Charging documents: "Nicholas Fuller & Caleb Fuller can be seen on body-worn camera footage allegedly pushing against police lines & pushing others to prevent the forward movement of..officers"
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

It was difficult looking for an appropriate thread and I gave up. So, here's a Medias Touch episode that features Gosar in a video clip.
His behavior, body ticks and behavior is exactly like a neighbor who is addicted to meth . It's possible something.rlsr.is going on. Wondering if anyone else thought his behavior was odd?

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Gosar’s behavior is bizarre.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:14 pm It was difficult looking for an appropriate thread and I gave up. So, here's a Medias Touch episode that features Gosar in a video clip.
His behavior, body ticks and behavior is exactly like a neighbor who is addicted to meth . It's possible something.rlsr.is going on. Wondering if anyone else thought his behavior was odd?
He reminds me of the time that Michael J. Fox testified to a Congressional committee about Parkinsons disease. To make his point, he deliberately did not take his meds before he testified. He had that same kind of head motion.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

My best friend's husband looks just like that. He as Lewy Body dementia, misdiagnosed as Parkinson's originally.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

It does look like it could be Parkinson's.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Fiascoist

Post by Fiascoist »

I think the new arrests and sentencing are connected. When one defendant gets sentenced, that file is removed from an attorney's desk, just in time to be replaced by a new defendant's file I think it's a Replacement theory" in real time and life. Just trying to keep the work load steady for the DOJ and courts.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:25 pm
Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 4:14 pm It was difficult looking for an appropriate thread and I gave up. So, here's a Medias Touch episode that features Gosar in a video clip.
He reminds me of the time that Michael J. Fox testified to a Congressional committee about Parkinsons disease. To make his point, he deliberately did not take his meds before he testified. He had that same kind of head motion.
My MJ doc gave off an odd vibe which I could never put my finger on. About a year ago, I visited him and he had a very definite Parkinsonian tremor. Then I felt really bad I had thought him odd.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 8:51 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:25 pm
My MJ doc gave off an odd vibe which I could never put my finger on. About a year ago, I visited him and he had a very definite Parkinsonian tremor. Then I felt really bad I had thought him odd.
I thought the same thing. Maybe it is Parkinson's.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

sugar magnolia wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:39 pm My best friend's husband looks just like that. He as Lewy Body dementia, misdiagnosed as Parkinson's originally.
My Brother-in-law had Lewy Body. It's a nasty disease.

I suspect Gosar only has Parkinson's which is bad enough already.

IANAMD.
If they tell you I fell off the bed and hung myself, I didn't.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I'm curious about arrests and charges happening now: were these current perps informed long ago that the feds would come a-knocking or is it a nasty surprise for them?

I wonder how many sit in their chairs watching Fox News, scratching their genitals, thinking they are free and clear only to have that "oh shit" moment when the papers arrive. Or do they typically get a personal visit?

We don't have a generous view of Trumpistas here, but I suspect a few might now be thinking "why did I do that? it was a horrible and bad thing to do! I'm ashamed of myself". But "f#ck around find out" doesn't respect buyer's remorse.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:39 am I'm curious about arrests and charges happening now: were these current perps informed long ago that the feds would come a-knocking or is it a nasty surprise for them?

I wonder how many sit in their chairs watching Fox News, scratching their genitals, thinking they are free and clear only to have that "oh shit" moment when the papers arrive. Or do they typically get a personal visit?

We don't have a generous view of Trumpistas here, but I suspect a few might now be thinking "why did I do that? it was a horrible and bad thing to do! I'm ashamed of myself". But "f#ck around find out" doesn't respect buyer's remorse.
Very few of them are, even the ones sitting in prison. Not the intellectual cream of the crop.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

There has long been speculation Gosar has Parkinson's, Huntington's, or TD. He claims he is in perfect health except for arthritis and spinal issues.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:11 am There has long been speculation Gosar has Parkinson's, Huntington's, or TD. He claims he is in perfect health except for arthritis and spinal issues.
I would think the health issues also explain the sharp increase in his bitter nastiness. He's always been bitter and nasty from what I gather, but it's gotten worse.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:08 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:39 am I'm curious about arrests and charges happening now: were these current perps informed long ago that the feds would come a-knocking or is it a nasty surprise for them? :snippity:
Very few of them are, even the ones sitting in prison. Not the intellectual cream of the crop.
Thanks, but I was wondering more about whether those otherwise going about their daily lives, not yet charged, whether they are informed or aware that they should be expecting to appear before a judge.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:39 am
pipistrelle wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:08 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:39 am I'm curious about arrests and charges happening now: were these current perps informed long ago that the feds would come a-knocking or is it a nasty surprise for them? :snippity:
Thanks, but I was wondering more about whether those otherwise going about their daily lives, not yet charged, whether they are informed or aware that they should be expecting to appear before a judge.
I meant that in relation to this. No buyer's remorse whether free or in prison.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

MEANWHILE:
Court unseals yet another new Capitol riot case. Charging document alleges Richard Ackerman of New Hampshire took a police riot shield amid the mob, kept it in a fireplace, called it a "war trophy"

Jan 6 defendant Klete Keller, a former US Olympic swimmer, asks to delay sentencing in his case (again)

Per new court filing: "Keller has been actively cooperating in ongoing law enforcement investigations"
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Good.
Edit: To add from Scott.
@MacFarlaneNews
ALERT: Daniel Rodriguez, the January 6th defendant who was accused of tasing former DC police officer Michael Fanone is sentenced to 12+ years prison. And he yelled “Trump won” as court hearing ended
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

"Trump will be dead before you ever see a sunrise outside a prison again!"
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Former Officer Mike Fanone said the sentencing — now the third for a defendant involved in his assault — doesn't change how he feels about Jan. 6.

"I'm still holding out hope that I'll be delivering a victim impact statement at the conclusion of Donald Trump's trial," he said.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Good!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

@MacFarlaneNews
ALERT: Court sets PLEA HEARING in the Jan 6 case of former Michigan GOP gubernatorial candidate Ryan Kelley

It's set for July 27
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

@MacFarlaneNews
Jan 6 defendant James Elliot is sentenced to 37 months prison for assaulting/resist/impeding police

Feds say he was Proud Boys member & "After Jan 6, Elliott sent text messages describing his actions, saying, among other things, “I bonked 2 cops.. ever thought I’d say that lol"

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”