Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Assault on the Capitol (DC)

RVInit

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by RVInit »

This is an interesting thread. It's not new, it's from October, but has a nice organization to it that some might find interesting. Lots of videos and perspective in this thread.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:58 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Off Topic
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CALL FOR LENIENCY:
@MacFarlaneNews
has obtained a letter of recommendation made by a law enforcement official running for New York governor calling for leniency of a Jan. 6th rioter. The letter to the judge was printed on an official government letterhead. https://cbsn.ws/3ruqTPk
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

the article
:cantlook: sounds a little corrupt to me
Law enforcement official running for New York governor calls for leniency for January 6 rioter
BY SCOTT MACFARLANE
JANUARY 17, 2022 / 5:22 PM / CBS NEWS

A candidate seeking the Republican nomination for governor of New York wrote and signed a letter on official letterhead seeking leniency for a state resident who pleaded guilty to entering a restricted building on Capitol grounds during the January 6 attack.

In his letter to the judge, Lewis County, New York, sheriff Michael Carpinelli wrote that he was putting his "title and reputation" at stake in asking the court for leniency for his "good friend" William Tryon. Tryon, 71, pleaded guilty in October to the misdemeanor charge of entering a restricted building on Capitol grounds on January 6, 2021. Tryon submitted Carpnelli's letter, along with six dozen other character letters from friends and members of the community, as he sought a sentence that spared him from prison.

On Friday, a judge sentenced Tryon to 50 days in jail, nearly twice as long as the sentence recommended by prosecutors. Tryon, a farmer from upstate New York, was also ordered to pay a $1,000 fine.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michael-ca ... defendant/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Court has unsealed US Capitol breach case against Juliano Gross of New Jersey
Feds allege Gross is heard on video saying "The Capitol Building has been overthrown. It has been overthrown.." while unlawfully on Capitol grounds on Jan 6
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Judge Hogan sentences Jacob Wiedrich of Utah to 3 months home detention, 3 years probation (thru 2024 election)

To help him avoid "falling for false Gods", judge says

No jail (Judge says long probation is better assurance Wiedrich won't return to violent political protest)
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

False Dogs? With varying residential address from New York to Washington DC to Florida :?:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:57 am
To help him avoid "falling for false Gods", judge says
...and just which gods are the "real" ones and which are the "false" ones the Judge wants to protect him from?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I would like to see the actual transcript of what the Judge actually said to answer that question, but I assume he means worshipping the Tangerine Ass, or politics in general.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jan. 6 defendant Logan Barnhart, who helped drag a cop down the steps of the Capitol, has been exiled from the cover of these romance novels since he was charged:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Annnd hello from Judge Timothy Kelly's virtual courtroom for the hearing in Infowars host Owen Shroyer's case (prev: https://buzzfeednews.com/article/zoetil ... pitol-riot)

Kelly is addressing Shroyer's motion to dismiss/have a hearing on whether govt omitted info in obtaining warrant: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... ismiss.pdf
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Zoe Tillman @ZoeTillman wrote: A belated hello from Judge Casey Cooper's virtual courtroom, where sentencing is underway for Jan. 6 defendant Anthony Scirica. Govt wants 15 days incarceration for misdemeanor parading plea, arguing he led others to an area where he thought "electors" were, expressed no remorse
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:54 am https:// twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1484181940546666510
Zoe Tillman @ZoeTillman wrote: A belated hello from Judge Casey Cooper's virtual courtroom, where sentencing is underway for Jan. 6 defendant Anthony Scirica. Govt wants 15 days incarceration for misdemeanor parading plea, arguing he led others to an area where he thought "electors" were, expressed no remorse
OMFSM - did he think the electors were awaiting their act on the theatre stage? Did he miss that all those fake electors did really meet to "vote" and sign their declarations in the respective Capitols of the respective state capitals and mailed fake paper to the archivar? Must be a special kind of missed edumacation in Civics 101. :blackeye:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

He went maskless to the Capitol insurrection, a potential super spreader event. Now he’s worried about COVID in jail. :crying:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Rep. Andy BIGGS used his opening statement at a Judiciary Committee hearing on prison reform to claim that "most" Jan. 6 pretrial detainees held in DC jail should have been released.
Further down thread above:
MORE: Now. Rep. Greg Steube falsely claims that Jan. 6 defendants charged with misdemeanors are being held in pretrial detention.

Those being detained are primarily those who assaulted police, as well as others who carried deadly weapons or are charged with conspiracy.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Ohio coup participant pleads guilty to making threats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/oh ... d=msedgntp
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:10 pm Ohio coup participant pleads guilty to making threats.

From the article:
“Well, that shows your f------ ignorance because, clearly, the Capitol building is owned by the people, so again, nothing will happen,” Stoll said, according to prosecutors. “Secondly, I never admitted I went into it, did I? Go watch the video again. Daddy’s not stupid.
I beg to differ.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Slim Cognito wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:19 pm
noblepa wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:10 pm Ohio coup participant pleads guilty to making threats.

From the article:
“Well, that shows your f------ ignorance because, clearly, the Capitol building is owned by the people, so again, nothing will happen,” Stoll said, according to prosecutors. “Secondly, I never admitted I went into it, did I? Go watch the video again. Daddy’s not stupid.
I beg to differ.
The last paragraph is where he apparently admitted in court that he made these particular threads. I take it the threats he admitted to making right after the quote posted above. He made two statements to the woman, one being the one posted, then another statement where he threated to be the cause of her meeting her maker. And it appears that is the threat he admitted to in court.
Stoll was arrested on Jan. 15, 2021, by the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force. During his guilty plea Thursday he admitted he posted the video for the purpose of making a threat.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Tomahawk? I dunno. My kid bought one at the Trading Post on a school field trip. Possibly touristy. :think: Not sure about the crowbar though. And tactical gear? That you need just being in Merika.
Scott MacFarlane @MacFarlaneNews wrote: Judge has just scheduled July 25 trial in the high level Capitol breach case of Alex Harkrider & Ryan Nichols of Texas

Harkrider allegedly carried tomahawk. Nichols allegedly carried crowbar

And in tactical gear
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

And in tactical gear
Ya mean this ISN'T the DeeCee Comicon? Boy is my face red!
► Show Spoiler
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gail Golec, the idiot who humiliated herself during the Cyber Symposium and had to block a ton of us laughing at her, did a one-hour interview with the QAnon Shaman. He's really a great guy.
Rumble — On 1/10/22 Gail Golec interviews Jake Angeli from prison in Oklahoma, where he is serving time because he was led into the Capitol and followed the crowd in peacefully, I might add. In fact, you will hear the prayer he shared as well in this interview.

As usual with the Mockingbird media, they are not portraying Jake as the man he really is.

This is a fascinating interview of a man with a real depth of knowledge of what is going on in America today. At one point he brought me to tears as he spoke about the human trafficking.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”