Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Frater I*I »

filly wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:02 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:53 pm If your "constitutional lawyer" tells you to wrap your phone in tinfoil, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say his "law degree" came from the prestigious Law School of Youtube... :tinfoil:
Mario’s last case?
That case was the death of him.....

Yeah, yeah, I know where the door is.... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:53 pm If your "constitutional lawyer" tells you to wrap your phone in tinfoil, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say his "law degree" came from the prestigious Law School of Youtube... :tinfoil:
I'd normally agree but let's face it, Kayleigh McEnany is Harvard law.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

#CapitolRiot defendant Brandon Fellows is on the stand now seeking release from pretrial detention. Compares himself to Jesus and says he plans no criticism of the government beyond that of Jesus calling the Pharisees ‘snakes'
Um, Jesus did not seek release from pretrial detention. Just saying.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Some insurrectionist ought to get a good Roman flogging... :twisted:
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

So... U Tube U.?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

TikTok more likely.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Foreshadowing: The guy who wrote The Wizard of Oz also wrote Tik-Tok of Oz - in 1914.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

STANDBY: Sentencing is beginning in Jan 6 case of Robert Bauer. Bauer pleaded guilty to misdemeanor. Feds argue "Bauer has shown no remorse for being part of this unparalleled crime"

He has criminal past.

His judge went *above* recommended sentence yesterday in other case
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:22 am ...
In the second video, I see a lot of people leaving. I wonder if they wised up and decided to GTFU before things got worse.

I'm still waiting for a journalist to interview just one of the people I watched skedaddling away from the Capitol once they by saw the tourists breach the perimeter.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya Ive seen testimony on this thread that people did have second thoughts once they were inside the capitol building.
Hic sunt dracones
tek

Post by tek »

Suranis wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:03 pm Ya Ive seen testimony on this thread that people did have second thoughts once they were inside the capitol building.
Those might have been first thoughts.

Just sayin'
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Here, with synched up video, is how the breach of the upper west terrace unfolded. Doors were opened by exiting protesters, and incoming rioters made their move. Police were quickly overwhelmed by the numbers. This was roughly 25 minutes after the building was first breached.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

And graduated 108th in a class of 107.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Judge is asking why the feds aren't requiring "cooperation" from McCreary in this plea agreement. Prosecutor responds that the FBI already retrieved all digital devices from McCreary's home ... and indicates they've already gotten what they need
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/james-ma ... 71c1d6?hms
On Jan. 6, 2021, a Donald Trump supporter named James Mault took part in the attack on the U.S. Capitol.

On Jan. 18, the FBI interviewed Mault about his role in the riot that day.

Mault, who was known to online sleuths as #IronWorkerGuy because he was wearing a helmet with a bunch of stickers referencing New York unions, soon lost his job.

Then, in June, James Mault joined the U.S. Army as an active-duty soldier.

Months after he took part in an attack on U.S. democracy on behalf of a former reality television star, Mault affirmed his duty to obey the orders of President Joe Biden and swore he would “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.”

Last week, as HuffPost first reported, Mault was arrested in connection with the attack on the U.S. Capitol. He and his friend Cody Mattice, known as #CodyFromRochester, were photographed spraying police with a chemical agent while officers were under siege by the violent mob of Trump supporters who were trying to stop the certification of Biden’s decisive electoral win.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Accidentally posted in wrong thread. Second try:

Ok, ok, ok, I'll try to do this with a straight face.
No, not happening. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Capitol rioter represents himself, accidentally admits to more crimes

An insurrectionist, who was warned by the judge NOT to represent himself, does so anyway and during his hearing admits to two additional felonies.

He's back in custody.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/newsinen ... vi-AAPunX6
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:bighug: :lovestruck: :bighug:

Capitol police have a new service dog
CNN's Lauren Fox joins Capitol Police officers and their new service dog, Lila, as they talk about how she is helping with their high stress jobs.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Labs :lovestruck: :bighug:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lani wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:44 pm Labs :lovestruck: :bighug:
Yes!
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm not really sure that this is the best place to put this. I'm on my way out, though, so don't have time to do much more of a search.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... a-1242682/
Prominent QAnon figure Ron Watkins has announced his plans to run for Congress in Arizona via a dramatic video on Thursday. Earlier in the day he filed a “statement of interest” to run in Arizona’s first congressional district against Democratic Rep. Tom O’Halleran, an initial step to petition for signatures to appear on the ballot, as Vice reports.

His apparent bid will make him the most prominent QAnon-related person to run for office in the United States, signifying how deep the far-right conspiracy-driven group has recently taken hold within the Republican party.

In the clip released Thursday evening, he appeared outside Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich’s office. He lauded the AG for “proceeding on election fraud cases” and re-upped the QAnon false claim that the election was stolen from Donald Trump via election fraud. His beliefs along with encouragement from his pastor Jeff Durbin from Apologia Church led to his decision to run against O’Halleran, whom he called “O’Hooligan” in the video.

“I’ve come to realize that following God’s word is not always the easiest route but if we don’t follow our beliefs and the founding principles of our nation, it will crumble this must stop now,” he said. “Therefore I have decided to double down with God as my compass to take this fight to the swamp of Washington D.C. I am here to formally announce my run for Congress in Arizona district number one.”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

In court filing this morning, prosecutors reveal they're planning a new superseding indictment against Ryan Samsel in Jan 6 case

Samsel is the man w/ a history of arrests for assaults on women... who is charged w/ knocking female officer unconscious on Jan 6

(not guilty plea)
filly

Post by filly »

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”