Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Kendra

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Kendra »

Another accused Proud Boy is charged for role in the US Capitol riot

Alan Fischer is accused of being part of fight in west front tunnel, distributing stolen police riot shields amid the mob and making Proud Boys hand gesture

Affidavit from feds indicates source inside P Boys
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

ALERT: Two more Florida men are charged in the US Capitol attack.

Zachary Johnson of St. Petersburg

Dion Rajewski of Largo

Both charged with assaulting police. Both accused of having pepper spray. Johnson accused of having a sledgehammer
Sounds touristy to bring a sledgehammer.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

BREAKING: The FBI has arrested a Proud Boy in Florida who was caught with the help of his modeling photos.

Online sleuths had dubbed the man, a military veteran, as “RayBanTerrorist.”
bob

Post by bob »

When the student becomes the master.

"For the record," Moseley is now in big-boy court, defending big-boy crimes. While Klayman is ... I don't even know what's going on here:
Image ImageImage
tek

Post by tek »

About 3 years from today, I plan on drinking champagne on Oath Keepers Kelly Meggs' new yacht, purchased from his malicious prosecution lawsuit against a dishonest prosecution over January 6.
One alternate reality is as good as the next, I guess
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:04 pm
ALERT: Two more Florida men are charged in the US Capitol attack.

Zachary Johnson of St. Petersburg

Dion Rajewski of Largo

Both charged with assaulting police. Both accused of having pepper spray. Johnson accused of having a sledgehammer
Sounds touristy to bring a sledgehammer.
only if you're Peter Gabriel
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RIP to the "no sedition charges" talking point, 2021-2022
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

No bus like the bus running you over.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jacob Chansley, the so-called "Q-Anon Shaman", is now serving his federal prison sentence at the Safford, Arizona "Bureau of Prisons low security federal correctional institution"

Chansley is from Arizona

https://bop.gov/locations/institutions/saf/
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-attorn ... 19464.html

The Travis County district attorney's office in Austin informed Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) on Thursday that he had violated the state's open record laws by refusing to release any of his communications from around last Jan. 6, when Paxton was in Washington, D.C., and appeared at the rally the preceded the Capitol siege. District Attorney José Garza (D) gave Paxton four days to "cure this violation" by turning over the documents or face a lawsuit.

The Texas Public Information Act gives the public the right to government records, including those on personal devices or a public official's online accounts. Paxton has tried to claim attorney-client privilege for every email and text he sent in the days surrounding the Jan. 6 attack. The top editors of five newspapers — the Austin American-Statesman, The Dallas Morning News, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the Houston Chronicle, and the San Antonio Express-News — filed a complaint with the Travis County D.A. on Jan. 4, accusing Paxton of violating the open records law.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:58 pm
The Travis County district attorney's office in Austin informed Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) on Thursday that he had violated the state's open record laws by refusing to release any of his communications from around last Jan. 6, when Paxton was in Washington, D.C., and appeared at the rally the preceded the Capitol siege. District Attorney José Garza (D) gave Paxton four days to "cure this violation" by turning over the documents or face a lawsuit.
:boxing:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

https://luciantruscott.substack.com/p/i ... QA2tCGPVHc

This article by Lucian Truscott is chilling. What I haven't seen is much speculation or analysis of what these terrorists intended to do with all their weapons and their talk of bloody revolution. What was their plan? In my opinion, they did intend to drag Senators and Congessmen out on the lawn and publicly attack or execute them, to give Trump the rationale to invoke the Insurrection Act and call out the military to seize the Capitol.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The big case I'm watching out of California. And the common threads in the latest wave of arrests from the US Capitol attack.

My latest reportin
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Rioters called Pelosi’s office afterward to ask about lost & found. Unreal.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

SuzieC wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:30 pm https://luciantruscott.substack.com/p/i ... QA2tCGPVHc

This article by Lucian Truscott is chilling. What I haven't seen is much speculation or analysis of what these terrorists intended to do with all their weapons and their talk of bloody revolution. What was their plan? In my opinion, they did intend to drag Senators and Congessmen out on the lawn and publicly attack or execute them, to give Trump the rationale to invoke the Insurrection Act and call out the military to seize the Capitol.
It should go without saying that without DC Gun Control laws causing interference in their nach'ral rights, there'd been a bunch more bloodshed on 1/6/2020. :oldman: :smoking:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Plutodog wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:36 pm
SuzieC wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:30 pm https://luciantruscott.substack.com/p/i ... QA2tCGPVHc

It should go without saying that without DC Gun Control laws causing interference in their nach'ral rights, there'd been a bunch more bloodshed on 1/6/2020. :oldman: :smoking:
I heard their defense counsel today saying that it proof they meant no harm because they left their little arsenal in Virginia and if they had really meant to be sedition conspiracying they would have brought all the guns with them.

He must not have read the texts and such about having a 'rapid reaction force' ready to ferry the guns across the river if they needed them. I think they plan might have been to repeal a bunch of the DC gun laws with a quick hearing in front of the Common Law Court.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

It is an intriguing question. They appear to have had underpants gnomes as planners because they had no realistic plan for any of the immediate or short term consequences and only s muddy idea of their own objectives.

I guess a large part of this was their shared delusions. They were deluded in believing that they represented the majority of the country, deluded in believing that they themselves were competent, deluded into believing that if they grabbed a Congress building or two they would be able to dictate terms, deluded in their worship of the Orange Shitgibbon and understanding of his personality.

Their vision was Mr. Smith Goes To Washington married with Rambo. Either they hadn't ever really asked the "what would happen next?" question or they really expected Trump to lead them and the country into a glorious, gun-soaked, dictatorial idiocracy.

But I can't get into their minds. I expect that a few years from now we will read interviews with key players who have had time for sober reflection which might throw some light on their mindsets.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Welcome back.
Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:31 am

Welcome back.
Thank yew!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:03 am

It is an intriguing question. They appear to have had underpants gnomes as planners because they had no realistic plan for any of the immediate or short term consequences and only s muddy idea of their own objectives.

I guess a large part of this was their shared delusions. They were deluded in believing that they represented the majority of the country, deluded in believing that they themselves were competent, deluded into believing that if they grabbed a Congress building or two they would be able to dictate terms, deluded in their worship of the Orange Shitgibbon and understanding of his personality.

Their vision was Mr. Smith Goes To Washington married with Rambo. Either they hadn't ever really asked the "what would happen next?" question or they really expected Trump to lead them and the country into a glorious, gun-soaked, dictatorial idiocracy.

But I can't get into their minds. I expect that a few years from now we will read interviews with key players who have had time for sober reflection which might throw some light on their mindsets.
What did they expect to happen? They expected that Mike Pence, emboldened by their "support" would reject the electoral votes and declare Trump the winner. After that, Glorious Leader would take care of everything.

I don't think that they thought anything as necessary beyond that.

As long as TFG was President, all would be right with the world.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Hurry! Get yours now! The pure copper commemorative coin honoring Jan 6 2021!

Click here for the Save America March Coin

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Will they barter trade?

Cause Birther coins... :biggrin:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:11 am Hurry! Get yours now! The pure copper commemorative coin honoring Jan 6 2021!

Hmmm - will they fall for this Deep State trick to harvest all those invoice addresses ?

All the same eager to pick up items like those narco safe phones sold by the FBI?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:47 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:11 am Hurry! Get yours now! The pure copper commemorative coin honoring Jan 6 2021!

Hmmm - will they fall for this Deep State trick to harvest all those invoice addresses ?

All the same eager to pick up items like those narco safe phones sold by the FBI?
That would be a good way to find sympathizers.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”