Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Kendra

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Kendra »

ADD: A thrown scooter... which appears to tangle the feet of police in this bodycam video ===>

In court filing seeking leniency at sentencing tmrw, lawyer for Jan 6 defendant Savannah McDonald:

"She’s a small-town girl with plans for living her life. She’s not afraid of hard work & looks forward to finding her place in her community"

McDonald was allegedly in 1st wave
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Feds seek 45 days incarceration for Robert Chapman, who posted “I’M FUCKIN INSIDE THE CRAPITOL!!!” on Facebook.

He was one of the defendants turned in by a fellow Bumble user.

"Chapman bragged about entering the Capitol, showing no remorse for his conduct on January 6.” https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.35.0.pdf
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

A judge revoked pretrial release and ordered detention for Jan. 6 defendant Barton Shively after he reached for a loaded shotgun during an unannounced visit from probation officers, who also found ammo, sword, knives, body armor.

Shively displayed "alarming lack of candor"
Oopsie.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Alright, I'm to the point of crucifixion is to lenient of a sentence for these mutha [expletive deleted]s....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:53 pm Alright, I'm to the point of crucifixion is to too lenient of a sentence for these mutha [expletive deleted]s....
:bighug:

But yeah, I agree 100%
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:58 pm
Frater I*I wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:53 pm Alright, I'm to the point of crucifixion is to too lenient of a sentence for these mutha [expletive deleted]s....
:bighug:

But yeah, I agree 100%
As BAC rises grammar becomes inversely proportional.... :biggrin:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 10:53 pm Alright, I'm to the point of crucifixion is to lenient of a sentence for these mutha [expletive deleted]s....
We can at least go back to the time four people with dark skin breached the Capital.
On June 16, 1954, the jury declared the four guilty, except that Lebrón was acquitted of assault with the intent to kill and instead convicted of the lesser offense of assault with a deadly weapon. The prosecutor demanded the death penalty but Judge Holtzoff decided maximum consecutive prison terms: 75 years' imprisonment for each of the men, and 50 years for Lebrón. Given the age of the accused, this effectively meant imprisonment for life, unless they were earlier paroled.

On July 13, 1954, the four defendants were taken to New York, where they appeared before federal Judge Lawrence E. Walsh of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, to face related charges, with additional co-defendants, of seditious conspiracy. This charge encompassed, but was broader than, the attack on the Congress. They declared themselves not guilty on the charge of "trying to overthrow the government of the United States," but remained firm in demanding independence for Puerto Rico. Among the prosecution's witnesses was Gonzalo Lebrón Jr., who testified against his sister.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Sentencing TODAY in the Capitol riot case of *bail bondsman* Adam Honeycutt of Florida

Feds seek 3-months jail for Honeycutt, arguing he passed wooden plank to other rioters, entered a Capitol conference room.. had drugs/guns in home (separate case) when agents raided
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

“I swear to God, I’ll hip toss your ass into the fuckin’ crowd, mother fucker!”

Jan. 6 defendant John George Todd III has been arrested in Missouri.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Judge Sullivan, who if memory serves took Flynn's guilty plea way back when.

STANDBY: Plea agreement hearing begins shortly in Capitol breach case of the social media figure known as "Baked Alaska"

Prosecutors allege Anthime Gionet of TX was amid Jan 6 mob chanting “Patriots are in control,” “Whose house? Our house" & “traitors, traitors, traitors…"
Gionet: "I wanted to go to trial, but the prosecutors said if I didn't go to trial, they'd put a felony on me. So I think this is probably the better route"

"I believe I'm innocent"

Judge: "Fine ... pick a trial date. I can't take plea of guilty if you say you're innocent"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dude, did you not learn anything from My Cousin Vinnie? At the arraignment you don't say a damn word except "guilty" or "not guilty".

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CHARGED for Jan 6: David Gietzen is accused of assaulting officers with a pole outside the Capitol.

FBI says they got a report after the attack stating Gietzen+his brother were going to DC for Biden's inauguration "to force their way in the Capitol"+force a new election. (🧵1/2)
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:05 pm https:// twitter.com/RobLegare/status/1524458920286248960
CHARGED for Jan 6: David Gietzen is accused of assaulting officers with a pole outside the Capitol.

FBI says they got a report after the attack stating Gietzen+his brother were going to DC for Biden's inauguration "to force their way in the Capitol"+force a new election. (🧵1/2)
Force a new election? At least he admits that the former guy lost!

PS where do thes young ones get the idea that elections get repeated when one does not like the outcome?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

PS where do thes young ones get the idea that elections get repeated when one does not like the outcome?
Ladies and Gentlemen, The President of the United States.... :bag:

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:16 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:05 pm https:// twitter.com/RobLegare/status/1524458920286248960

Force a new election? At least he admits that the former guy lost!

Whadya mean? Isn't it best 2 out of 3?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness": Philip Kramer; 30 days.

FA'ed; FO'ed.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So, I suppose he wasn't one of the ones who tried to say he didn't know they weren't allowed to just go in?

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

ARRAIGNMENT today in Capitol riot case of Vincent Gillespie of Massachusetts, who's accused of pushing his way through the crowd towards police & using a police shield to ram the officers, while screaming "traitor"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

STANDBY: Sentencing begins at 1030am in Jan 6 case of Hunter Ehmke. Feds will seek 4-months jail, arguing Ehmke, 20, kicked and punched-out a Capitol window amid the mob

Ehmke to argue he was "Caught in adrenaline, chaos & comradery of the crowd" & was not "malicious actor"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"I feel no remorse or shame."

DOJ seeks 90 days imprisonment and three years probation for Jan. 6 defendant Michael Timbrook.

Timbrook admitted that he threw some papers in what he believed was Nancy Pelosi’s office.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jan. 6 defendant James McGrew, whose identity was confirmed with the help of his giant “KING JAMES” belly tat, is set to plead guilty before Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell this morning.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Sentencing underway for Hunter Ehmke, who was briefly detained by overwhelmed Capitol Police officers on Jan. 6 after he smashed a window.

A family friend noted that his mom volunteered for the Bush campaign, and described the family as Colin Powell Republicans.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly
NEW: Judge Chutkan sentences Hunter Ehmke to four months imprisonment.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

he was "Caught in adrenaline, chaos & comradery of the crowd" & was not "malicious actor"
I was really hoping that would work just in case I ever need to use it. [/sarcasm]
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yet another Jan. 6 tip to the FBI from a high school classmate. In Conlin Weyer’s case, the classmate even provided a yearbook photo.

"We went in a stormed capital! [sic] We were in capital! [sic]... I do mean IN the building.”

Dawn Munn, the matron of the Dawn family of Jan. 6 fame, pleaded guilty today.

(Her minor child’s face is boxed out in the photo.)

Statement of offense: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 0.81.0.pdf

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”