trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:41 am https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/stat ... 1644474368
No one cuts better deals than Biden. We get an awful America hating WNBA player, while Russia gets an INTERNATIONAL ARMS DEALER!!! The adults are back!
:lol: yeah - Russia urgently needs their arms dealers back home, their arsenal is getting low in stock and they need to purchase the leftovers on the world market. :twisted:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump was on “prophet” Julie Green’s show again. Julie reads him a message God gave her for Eric, and he responds: “I can’t tell you how much I believe it. I’m an incredibly spiritual person. I believe it in ways maybe you can’t even imagine.”

Eric says Trump saved christianity from Barack Obama: “Religion would not be what it is right now if not for Donald Trump. He’s a religious guy. He may not have worn it on his shirt sleeve the way that certain politicians do .. for votes.”
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

That's... odd. I read somewhere that Fred Trump belonged to some cult or other involving success, and that a lot of Donald's desperation to be a success flowed from that. I didn't know want to think about that and thought it was just a fake story. If Eric is getting up for prayers and stuff at that hour he might have been sucked into that too.

Out of curiosity I looked up the prayer times for an abbey. and they vary a lot. But here;s one

https://www.glencairnabbey.org/

Weekdays:

4:10am – Vigils

7:45am – Lauds

8:15am – Eucharist

9:45am – Terce

12:40pm – Sext

2:45pm – None

6:00pm – Vespers

7:45pm – Compline
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

That is odd. 4:30am parenting a 5yo and 3yo should wear most people out and get a good night sleep.

Maybe big bro DonJr has been sharing his powder stash? Needs a 4:30am "bump".
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:00 pm That's... odd. I read somewhere that Fred Trump belonged to some cult or other involving success, and that a lot of Donald's desperation to be a success flowed from that. I didn't know want to think about that and thought it was just a fake story. If Eric is getting up for prayers and stuff at that hour he might have been sucked into that too.

Out of curiosity I looked up the prayer times for an abbey. and they vary a lot. But here;s one

Weekdays:

Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, The Power of Positive Thinking.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:17 pm That is odd. 4:30am parenting a 5yo and 3yo should wear most people out and get a good night sleep.

Maybe big bro DonJr has been sharing his powder stash? Needs a 4:30am "bump".
Hand them off to the nanny at 4:45 and parenting is done for the day, unless you want to get some Instagram pics online.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:00 pm :snippity:

Weekdays:

:think: strange how that matches Alan Weisselbergs schedule to present the running bottom line of the TrumpOrg books ;)
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

Eric T**** "Pledge of Allegiance:

I pledge Allegiance to my dad

Who wants to be King of America.
And to the pursestrings

For which he commands

One Family One Crime Syndicate

and hoping to get away with it all
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

:clap: :clap:
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

:yeahthat:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior says the Biden Admin didn’t free Paul Whelan because he wasn’t woke like Griner: “There’s a level of arrogance Griner had going into Russia .. because in America, as a female celebrity, minority, lesbian she probably felt she could be above the law.”
Note, Junior doesn't mention that Whelan was tossed out of the Marines for Bad Things, same as a lot of other Rs are forgetting. Might need a Whelan thread again, I'm sure we had one on the old board.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

trump spawn

Post by jez »

“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

jez wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:20 pm Yup, there is a thread on him: https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... hp?t=11520
That's from the old board? Is it possible to merge that onto the thread I started today?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

No, can't merge anything from one to another. :(
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Foggy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:59 pm No, can't merge anything from one to another. :(
Thanks, I was afraid of that. I will take the old link and post it in the new thread here in new forum. There's some good discussion there.
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:57 am
Junior says the Biden Admin didn’t free Paul Whelan because he wasn’t woke like Griner: “There’s a level of arrogance Griner had going into Russia .. because in America, as a female celebrity, minority, lesbian she probably felt she could be above the law.”
Note, Junior doesn't mention that Whelan was tossed out of the Marines for Bad Things, same as a lot of other Rs are forgetting. Might need a Whelan thread again, I'm sure we had one on the old board.
If Biden had gotten Whelan released this phuckstick would be ranting about trading The Merchant of Death for some loser who got kicked out of the Marines who wasn't even a real American because he has citizenship in 3 other countries.

tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

probably felt she could be above the law.
There's that projection again...
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

How on earth can one be citizen of four countries at once? The Irish one I can see, but somehow at least two of the others seem wrong.

I watch too many spy thrillers I guess. That’s the kind of plot device I’m used to. Present your British passport to the wrong person - viola, exposed.
Azastan
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Azastan »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:39 am How on earth can one be citizen of four countries at once? The Irish one I can see, but somehow at least two of the others seem wrong.

I watch too many spy thrillers I guess. That’s the kind of plot device I’m used to. Present your British passport to the wrong person - viola, exposed.
I was born a British citizen, became a naturalized citizen of the United States. I will ALWAYS be a British citizen, by birthright. My siblings, born in the US, are both British citizens (by descent) and US citizens by birthright. If my parents had emigrated to Canada before going to the US, and had become citizens, I could have been a British citizen, a Canadian citizen, and A US citizen, all simultaneously.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:39 am How on earth can one be citizen of four countries at once? The Irish one I can see, but somehow at least two of the others seem wrong.

It would depend on the citizenship laws of each country. But let’s say a person with an Irish grandparent was born in the US to parents of two non-US countries. If those countries permitted citizenship to the children of citizens, then that child could be citizen of four countries.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Looks like Junior's hunting again, by which I mean likely shooting an animal a guide found within a fenced enclosure for him.
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:02 am Looks like Junior's hunting again, by which I mean likely shooting an animal a guide found within a fenced enclosure for him.
Too bad he's not on speaking terms with Liz Cheney, her dad could take hi out to shoot some birds.

RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Do the Trumps Want to Crop Kimberly Guilfoyle Out of the Family?
By Margaret Hartmann, senior editor for Intelligencer

Photo: Brynn Anderson/AP/Shutterstock
As a rule, I try not to pay too much attention to Kimberly Guilfoyle. News about Donald Trump Jr.’s fiancée tends to be disturbing, terrifying, or just plain icky, and there are already too many actual Trumps living in my head rent-free. But this week, Eric Trump piqued my interest with an odd statement to the New York Post:
Rumors have been swirling that the Trump family “doesn’t like” Don Jr.’s fiancée, Kimberly Guilfoyle — but Eric Trump says he “thinks the world” of her.

“The vibe is that the family doesn’t like Kim,” says a source. “She is trying too hard to be in the family.”

But Eric told us when we reached out to him for comment, “I completely disagree with the narrative and happen to think the world of Kimberly.”
Eric’s statement, while sort of sweet, is the least convincing declaration of family support since the “Family Love Michael” banner.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/12 ... vanka.html
Resume18

trump spawn

Post by Resume18 »

Gregg wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:14 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:57 am
If Biden had gotten Whelan released this phuckstick would be ranting about trading The Merchant of Death for some loser who got kicked out of the Marines who wasn't even a real American because he has citizenship in 3 other countries.
He should ask his old man why he didn't trade Bout for Whelan because according to Bolton, they had the opportunity. Jr is full of shit.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”