Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Re: trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

MsDaisy wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:28 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:07 pm :snippity:
Before pics:
► Show Spoiler
She should have left her face alone, she was a lot prettier.
She looks like Ivana...
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Oedipus Complex?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

I'd rather marry a duck-billed platypus ...
bob

Post by bob »

More proof none of them have ever been to a library.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - crocodiles tears by D Jr, while the NYPost correctly lays out that government records of a potus are kept undisclosed for a long period of time and are traditionally kept at a presidential library under control of the National Archive, and historians (real ones, note fakes) can take an early peek at a subset of material. Sensitive material that gets declassified when the need for secrecy on behalf of the nation makes it possible.

D Jr is oblivious of the detail that Former impotus has made no move to establish a presidential library to safe keep documents. They are not to be kept at his private home. Nor did #45 assingn a librarian / historian with the duty of handling the sensitive stuff he stole from the WH.

ps. where is that requirement "to digitize and make available" to the unwashed masses?

:brickwallsmall: :doh:

ETA correction - T did reassign a list of custodians - see viewtopic.php?p=125481#p125481 - with ilistrous names, appearing also too before the J6 committee, on his last day in office.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Guilfoyle says the search has caused the entire country to rally around Trump against the Democrats: “One time after the next they have tried to persecute this family .. the J6 Committee? A complete disaster. He rightfully took the 5th Amendment.”

Eric Trump says when his dad walked to church and held up the Bible: “That’s what the nation needed. That’s a healing that our country needed. I got goosebumps that day because it’s the first time that people stood up for organized religion.”
Is it bad lighting, or does Eric look like he hasn't slept well lately?
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Walked to church? When did the former guy see a church last from the inside? Or did Eric mean a photo op on a cleansed street in D.C.?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:45 am Walked to church? When did the former guy see a church last from the inside? Or did Eric mean a photo op on a cleansed street in D.C.?
I think he was talking about the latter photo op where he did hold up a Bible.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I’m not a historian, but it seems to me that if one were to resurrect the so-called Founding Fathers, they would be surprised to find that the purpose of this country was to stand for organized religion, God, and Christianity. Eric. Who let him out of the basement? He’s been popping up all over lately.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:01 pm I’m not a historian, but it seems to me that if one were to resurrect the so-called Founding Fathers, they would be surprised to find that the purpose of this country was to stand for organized religion, God, and Christianity. Eric. Who let him out of the basement? He’s been popping up all over lately.
I'm guessing that Cokehead Jr is so coked up outta his mind that he can't form a coherent word...so they got to push Wannabe Cokehead Jr out in front of the camera...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

"first time standing up for organization" is a slight to his followers, but they'll gladly take more abuse.

(And also a slight to actual organized religions.)
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:17 pm "first time standing up for organization" is a slight to his followers, but they'll gladly take more abuse.

(And also a slight to actual organized religions.)
And the organized religious denomination of the church he was standing in front of was horrified.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I have never seen evidence that the Bible didn't burst into flames just after the picture was taken. :yikes:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

What got me is that people insisted that he was holding the Bible upside down when he clearly wasn't. He even checked it before he held it up.

I always feel that kind of shit is started by fake "progressive" trolls to discredit opponents in general. It allows people to dismiss the wider criticism because critics are obviously wrong on one detail.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump last night: “You know, we’re the first honest family who’s actually ever gone into Washington, DC. It’s amazing. We got out of business when my father became president.”

Eric Trump last night: “So guys, justice isn’t fair in this country. It’s not fair. Do you think the FBI really wanted to raid Donald Trump because of the National Archives, which is effectively a glorified library in Wash DC?”
Here is Eric Trump last night praising insane, reprehensible, Pastor Greg Locke: “Pastor, on behalf of everybody in NY, we need more people like you in this state. I like any pastor that’s pro-2nd Amend. Pastor Locke is my guy!”
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

It's getting harder to reconcile the different threads of the coalition of crazy.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Breaking History review: Jared Kushner’s dispiriting Trump book

Lloyd Green
Sun 14 Aug 2022 02.00 BST

The House January 6 committee hearings depict Donald Trump as eager to storm the Capitol. He knew the rally held in his name included armed individuals. When rioters chanted “Hang Mike Pence”, Jared Kushner’s father-in-law remarked: “He deserves it.”

In response to a plea from Kevin McCarthy, the 45th president questioned the House Republican leader’s devotion. The mob invaded Congress. Trump sat back and watched.

Kushner has not fared well either. In testimony to the panel, he has derided Pat Cipollone as a “whiner” and described deigning to exit the shower to take a call from a panicked McCarthy. On the screen, Kushner drips hauteur, empathy nonexistent. It’s not a good look.

Then comes Breaking History, Kushner’s White House memoir. It sits at the intersection of spin, absolution and self-aggrandizement.

“What is clear to me is that no one at the White House expected violence that day,” Kushner writes of January 6. Cassidy Hutchinson says otherwise.

Kushner adds: “I’m confident that if my colleagues or the president had anticipated violence, they would have prevented it from happening.” DC police tell a different story.

Kushner rebuffed early entreaties from Marc Short, the vice-president’s chief of staff, to end Trump’s attempt to stop certification of Joe Biden’s win.

“You know, I’m really focused on the Middle East right now,” Kushner replied. “I haven’t really been involved in the election stuff since Rudy Giuliani came in.”

In the aftermath of January 6, White House morale was at a nadir, according to Kushner. A second impeachment loomed. Kushner told staff to stay the course.

“You took an oath to the country,” he recalls. “This is a moment when we have to do what’s right, not what’s popular. If the country is better off with you here, then stay. If it doesn’t matter, then do what you want.”

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/ ... trump-book
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I put in a purchase request to library, they'll likely get a copy.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Junior is losing it tonight: “They’re acting like the fascists we’ve been seeing them be!”
raison de arizona

People are arguing about who gets to pick up Eric and Lara's tab at restaurants. :lol:
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Eric Trump: Last night, I had an argument between two people in a restaurant who were trying buy Lara and I dinner to apologize for what the US government has done to our family
:roll:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Twitchy, with hands flying everywhere, Junior continues his rant today about the search, wanting to disband the FBI. He claims that “countless” FBI agents come up to him all the time and tell him that they think what the agency is doing to them is “a disgrace.”
:notlistening:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He seems to have a list of points or a script to his right as he constantly looks over to his right. Or maybe he is looking over to Gilfoyles Boobs or Daddy nodding for positive reinforcement. He also looks down at the table a fair bit.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:38 pm He seems to have a list of points or a script to his right as he constantly looks over to his right. Or maybe he is looking over to Gilfoyles Boobs or Daddy nodding for positive reinforcement. He also looks down at the table a fair bit.
It's his next line of cocaine he can't wait to do.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

djtJr's full interview starts ~59:20 here:

If you can stand Crowder.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Twitchy, with hands flying everywhere, Junior continues his rant today about the search, wanting to disband the FBI. He claims that “countless” FBI agents come up to him all the time and tell him that they think what the agency is doing to them is “a disgrace.”
That's because he can't count higher than four.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”