Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

Barron will likely turn out worse than his siblings. Sad.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
somerset

Post by somerset »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm I have no idea if I ever attended a school with a Director of Advancement. :think:
Yes, but then you probably never attended a school named after a somewhat tongue-in-cheek portmanteau of Oxford and Cambridge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxbridge
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm I have no idea if I ever attended a school with a Director of Advancement.
The advancement director is the rainmaker, so no doubt they're pleased.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:40 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:52 pm I have no idea if I ever attended a school with a Director of Advancement.
The advancement director is the rainmaker, so no doubt they're pleased.
Advancement is the education world's term for fundraising. I attend a conference every year with various folks who work in Advancement Services. It is was started mainly by folks from the college/university/healthcare fundraising (i.e. advancement) shops though as since branched out to non-education charity fundraising shops. We sometimes spend our time lamenting the silly requests made by VPs of Advancement and various gift officers.

As we remind them, if it ain't in the database, it never happened. On the opposite end, waving across the room to one of the prospects in your portfolio is not called an engagement. Don't put it in the database.
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Junior’s latest campaign ad :lol:
E8BEABFA-7789-47BA-82A2-057EE780B645.png
E8BEABFA-7789-47BA-82A2-057EE780B645.png (449.36 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS4Iil7rYJv ... =copy_link
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

somerset

Post by somerset »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:29 pm Junior’s latest campaign ad :lol:
E8BEABFA-7789-47BA-82A2-057EE780B645.png
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS4Iil7rYJv ... =copy_link
Because nothing says, "successful businessman" like a 1991 flip phone...
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

It might be earlier like 1989, MOTOROLA MICROTAC 9800X.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump Jr.’s Appeal For Questions To Ask His Dad Goes Exactly How You’d Think
Lee Moran
Sat, September 11, 2021, 8:45 AM

Donald Trump Jr. appealed for questions to ask his father, Donald Trump, when they commentate on Evander Holyfield’s boxing comeback Saturday — and received a slew of critical suggestions he’s unlikely to pose anytime soon.

The ex-president’s pay-per-view gig ― which costs viewers $49.99 ― has drawn fierce criticism from both sides of the aisle, given how it falls on the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

In a video that Trump Jr. shared to Twitter on Friday, he said he’d definitely be asking his father about aliens when they’re in the commentary booth and urged people to send him other ideas for what to talk about.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 12319.html
follow this tweet for the nice replies

raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

If he doesn't know what a subpoena is he'd better hire a lawyer ASAP to enlighten him. :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
somerset

Post by somerset »

The lawyer who dropped him is Mark Mukasey.
A former law partner of Rudy Giuliani, Mukasey’s other clients have included Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, oil-field service company Halliburton and basketball coach Rick Pitino.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacheverso ... 9167f03c50
filly

Post by filly »

It has to be #1. Clients lie all the time. Those who don't pay soon become former clients.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

filly wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:05 pm

It has to be #1. Clients lie all the time. Those who don't pay soon become former clients.
Can't it be 3: All of the above :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tek

Post by tek »

Babby Trump: "YOU DON'T KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS!!!1!"
Mukasey: "No, I know exactly who your father is"
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Didn't pay, but told him the check was in mail; and
Told Mukasey that representing him would make Mukasey a star; and
Lied to Mukasey with every breathe; and
Screamed like an arrogant, entitled, obnoxious, knows nothing but is absolutely correct about everything, spoiled man-child (but I repeat myself after identifying him as Eric Trump) at Mukasey for not making this go away already; and
Threatened that Mukasey would never work again because he hadn't fixed it yet; and
Told Mukasey that not only did he want to testify, but he would lie on the stand, because everyone does; and
Told Mukasey that he had already reached out to some of his father's friends in the concrete business to see if they could "help out" with the prosecutors.

Just my $.02.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The drama we all missed (I bet none of us qualifies for the Met gala and party)
Why Ivanka Trump's Met Gala Snub Has Become A Viral Twitter Joke

BY RAEGAN DAVIES/SEPT. 14, 2021 11:36 AM EDT

A ticket to the Met Gala is one of the most prestigious invites any Hollywood A-lister or international superstar could receive. Founded and run by Vogue editor Anna Wintour, the event serves as a fundraiser for the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute, and marks the opening of their annual fashion exhibit (via Vogue). This year's event, which took place on September 13, 2021, boasted an impressive list of guests from hosts Timothée Chalamet, Billie Eilish, Amanda Gorman, and Naomi Osaka, to the Biebers, Rihanna, and Lil Nas X.

A notable exclusion from the guest list were some faces that the American public has been used to seeing in the limelight — whether for better or worse — over the past five years: the Trump family. Donald Trump began attending the Met Gala in the 1980s with then-wife Ivana Trump, and later with Melania Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump for several years (via Vanity Fair).

Anna Wintour very publicly admitted on a 2017 segment of "The Late Late Show with James Corden" that if she were to not invite any celebrity back to the Met Gala it would be Donald Trump (via Vanity Fair). While she did answer this while being faced with a bowl of pickled pigs feet on "Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts," it appears she really meant it, as none of the Trumps have attended the event since 2016.

This year, the social media trolls came down hard on Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner for their exclusion from the guest list. The Lincoln Project, an American PAC formed in 2019 by former and present members of the Republican party, took to their Twitter last night to give Ivanka and Kushner some helpful advice following their snub (via Indy100). The video posted by The Lincoln Project shows a screen recording of an iPhone searching for various pieces of a disguise, including a fake nose and mustache. The caption reads, "EXCLUSIVE: We have obtained a leaked screen-recording of @IvankaTrump preparing for tonight's #MetGala."

Read More: https://www.thelist.com/603824/why-ivan ... paign=clip
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:23 pm The drama we all missed (I bet none of us qualifies for the Met gala and party)
No, but although the TFG’s aren’t welcome, Indian country is abuzz that Quannah Chasinghorse was there.
https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/quannah ... ary-dundas
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Volkonski wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:24 pm If he doesn't know what a subpoena is he'd better hire a lawyer ASAP to enlighten him. :roll:

Anyone who's ever watched Perry Mason or Matlock, or Law and Order for younger viewers, knows what a subpoena is.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

filly wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:05 pm

I think it is probably both, although #1 is the reason he was dropped.
filly

Post by filly »

Mukasey represent scumbags and liars for a living, so I doubt it was the lying.
raison de arizona

Trump Jr’s cousin calls him ‘deeply unintelligent person’ who could ‘out racist anybody’

Donald Trump Jr’s cousin Mary has not minced her words as she described him as a “deeply unintelligent” and “racist” person.

Mary Trump is Donald Trump senior’s niece and has been a vocal opponent of her right-wing relatives and their political beliefs.

During a recording of the political UnPresidented Podcast, host John Aravosis asked Mary “what the hell is going on” with her cousin Donald Trump Jr, who she refers to as “Donnie”.

Mary pulled no punches as she referred to her younger cousin as “weak” and “the stupidest one” among many other things.
:snippity:
https://www.indy100.com/news/donald-tru ... d-b1926251
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

filly wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 am Mukasey represent scumbags and liars for a living, so I doubt it was the lying.
Yep.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:45 am
filly wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 am Mukasey represent scumbags and liars for a living, so I doubt it was the lying.
Yep.
Isn't he now one of the high powered lawyers Gaetz has hired?
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

She said: “Donnie is a deeply unintelligent person. I’ve been asked ‘who’s the stupidest one?’ and it’s him.”
So she thinks Eric is more intelligent than Don Jr.? Ok, maybe... because I've never seen Eric coked-up outa his mind.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”