Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

I seem to remember that they actually showed up to vote but were turned away due to registration issues. Anyone else?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

No one called him on the "I think you have to register a year in advance" bullshit? :bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:21 pm No one called him on the "I think you have to register a year in advance" bullshit? :bag:
That's an exaggeration, but the deadline in NY is a few months in advance of the election. It was pretty much kid gloves in early 2016 as well.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Sorry, pard. Life-long atheist here, and I reject militancy. :bighug:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:08 pm Atheist learn that you have to be militant about it, because no one thinks you're serious.
I understand quite well about people not thinking you're serious. People can be *quite* incredulous when you claim to worship gods that most people consider non-existent and which are now mainly known as comic book heroes. A lot of people think I'm flat out crazy. I just haven't personally found it useful to be militant with people who aren't giving me or others who have stepped off the mainstream path trouble.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:15 pm Sorry, pard. Life-long atheist here, and I reject militancy. :bighug:
I don't mean militant in "you have to like me" I mean "Yes, I really am an Atheist".

How absurd would it be to say "you don't really believe in Transubstantiation to a Catholic" or "You don't really believe that Mary was a virgin do you?" or say "well, that whole 'risen from the dead' is just a story, you don't think it really happened do you?"

I would never say that to Christians, but if you're an Atheist, you can either keep your mouth shut about it even when asked, or you have to explain that you do not in fact believe any of the above and then go on to explain that no you don't worship Satan because you don't believe in him either. You have to defend your belief in a way that Christians in America rarely have to do. If you don't, a lot of people will either think you're joking, going through a phase or that they can talk you out of it and save you for Jesus.

That's what I mean.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I used to try to get them to explain to me why their belief in the New Testament was any more rational than the Romans, Greeks and Egyptians believing in the Gods you learned about in a class called "Mythology". Now I've just given up. Believe what you want, I personally don't think you can choose what you believe, you either do or you don't.

I don't

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Welcome to defending your beliefs...

And the religious threadjacks thread is here

https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132130
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm
:snippity:

They were registered to vote, just not as Republicans. :blackeye:

Donald Trump said Monday that his children, Eric and Ivanka, “feel very, very guilty” they will be unable to vote for him in New York’s primary next week because they missed the state’s voter registration deadline.

“They had a long time to register and they were unaware of the rules so they feel very, very guilty, they feel very guilty, but it’s fine, I understand, that,” the real estate mogul said on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends.” “I think they have to register a year in advance so Eric and Ivanka I guess won’t be voting.”
https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/politics ... index.html
Thanks for the correction. I thought I had read back in the day that they weren't registered, not that they weren't specifically registered Republican. That makes it even more weird. So they went from being registered Democrats to being ultra right wing nut job overnight because the old man decided to run for President. I'm even less impressed with the spawn now, and I didn't think that was possible.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:03 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:57 pm
:snippity:

They were registered to vote, just not as Republicans. :blackeye:

Donald Trump said Monday that his children, Eric and Ivanka, “feel very, very guilty” they will be unable to vote for him in New York’s primary next week because they missed the state’s voter registration deadline.

“They had a long time to register and they were unaware of the rules so they feel very, very guilty, they feel very guilty, but it’s fine, I understand, that,” the real estate mogul said on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends.” “I think they have to register a year in advance so Eric and Ivanka I guess won’t be voting.”
https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/politics ... index.html
Thanks for the correction. I thought I had read back in the day that they weren't registered, not that they weren't specifically registered Republican. That makes it even more weird. So they went from being registered Democrats to being ultra right wing nut job overnight because the old man decided to run for President. I'm even less impressed with the spawn now, and I didn't think that was possible.
Ivanka and Eric were registered to vote without a party at the time of the 2016 election. tfg, Melania, and tfgJr were all registered Republicans.

And yeah, iirc Ivanka and Jared were known as fairly liberal at the time of the election. Of course they got shunned, which is maybe what turned them completely.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:51 pm
p0rtia wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:15 pm Sorry, pard. Life-long atheist here, and I reject militancy. :bighug:
I don't mean militant in "you have to like me" I mean "Yes, I really am an Atheist".

How absurd would it be to say "you don't really believe in Transubstantiation to a Catholic" or "You don't really believe that Mary was a virgin do you?" or say "well, that whole 'risen from the dead' is just a story, you don't think it really happened do you?"

I would never say that to Christians, but if you're an Atheist, you can either keep your mouth shut about it even when asked, or you have to explain that you do not in fact believe any of the above and then go on to explain that no you don't worship Satan because you don't believe in him either. You have to defend your belief in a way that Christians in America rarely have to do. If you don't, a lot of people will either think you're joking, going through a phase or that they can talk you out of it and save you for Jesus.

That's what I mean.
I had also misunderstood what you meant. I'm sorry if my response was out of kine as a result!
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gregg wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:55 pm I used to try to get them to explain to me why their belief in the New Testament was any more rational than the Romans, Greeks and Egyptians believing in the Gods you learned about in a class called "Mythology". Now I've just given up. Believe what you want, I personally don't think you can choose what you believe, you either do or you don't.

I don't
Yeah, that's how I feel, too.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Off Topic
Suranis wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:56 pm Welcome to defending your beliefs...

And the religious threadjacks thread is here

https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132130
sorry, Suranis i got caught up in it, ill be good now.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
:boxing: :rotflmao:

You kids.

Welcome to my thread.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, as the Trump spawn would know if they were intelligent and honest :rotflmao: a threadjack can be a good thing on occasion.

But they don't know how to bring it back on topic even!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Anyone notice it was Eric, not Jr., driving around the golf course with dad while not playing golf? Poor Jr. gets no respect.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:26 am Anyone notice it was Eric, not Jr., driving around the golf course with dad while not playing golf? Poor Jr. gets no respect.
I figured it was because Eric is not a known cocaine addict. Jr's driving must be crazy dangerous.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:26 am Anyone notice it was Eric, not Jr., driving around the golf course with dad while not playing golf? Poor Jr. gets no respect.
:lol: That meeting was probably a typical mob boss and his minions meeting. Nobody listens to Eric. Also Eric is expendable.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RVInit wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:54 am
:lol: That meeting was probably a typical mob boss and his minions meeting. Nobody listens to Eric. Also Eric is expendable.
Eric is Pauly.

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Don Jr. cant be trusted with anything sensitive ever since that Email with the Russians was leaked. :bag:
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior says people should pull their kids out of public schools: “Our govt schools are indoctrination centers. They are designed simply to brainwash children. They are there to create the next generation of communist marxists.”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Good point :boxing:
raison de arizona

I was discussing Citizens For Sanity in the 2022 Pennsylvania Senate thread. Here, junior has found one of their videos. It’s a bad one.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

I think we should have a poll on how long before his septum falls off in public.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

woodworker wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:34 pm I think we should have a poll on how long before his septum falls off in public.
:rotflmao:
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”