Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:29 pm Lara Trump's wedding outfit isn't nearly as awful looking in an Instagram photo of it with her family -

Lara Trump Wedding Outfit.jpg
The kid in tennis shoes and pants that look like they fit him last year is so on brand.

I mean, perfectly acceptable for most families, kids grow fast, you can't go buy a suit every time a they grow a few inches because most kids don't wear suits that much and a lot of parents need to save a few bucks.

Both excuses kind of fall away when you're "really" a billionaire family and the occasion is a wedding where the pictures will be shown in the the press around the world.

FFS is there not one male in that family who has any clothes that fit?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 4:29 pm Lara Trump's wedding outfit isn't nearly as awful looking in an Instagram photo of it with her family -

Lara Trump Wedding Outfit.jpg
um yea it is

she looks like a showgirl from Vegas
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Gregg wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 7:30 pm FFS is there not one male in that family who has any clothes that fit?
Well Trump wears stuff tailored for someone 6 foot 3. The rest of them are forced to look the same to avoid showing up the insane.
Hic sunt dracones
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/11 ... MVYF092120

I can post a quote, but it was depressing reading. Apparently, the Kushners have landed solidly on their feet in their new home in Florida. Life is definitely coming up roses for them. (Well, their new home isn't ready yet, but their rental is pretty fabulous.) And I'm not talking about the physical house. They have slid right into place in high society there.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
somerset

trump spawn

Post by somerset »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:30 pm https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/11 ... MVYF092120

I can post a quote, but it was depressing reading. Apparently, the Kushners have landed solidly on their feet in their new home in Florida. Life is definitely coming up roses for them. (Well, their new home isn't ready yet, but their rental is pretty fabulous.) And I'm not talking about the physical house. They have slid right into place in high society there.
Read this:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/50644565-squeeze-me

If you want to feel better about the kind of high society they're sliding into ;)

(I thought some of Hiaasen's portrayals of the OSG were over the top, but right after I read the book there was a rally, and I realized he was pretty much spot on. Fun read :lol: ).
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

God, now I'm reminiscing about the Great Gatsby--which I try never to do.

Not a fan of Mr. Fitzgerald.
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:25 pm God, now I'm reminiscing about the Great Gatsby--which I try never to do.

Really? I'm okay with what he wrote, but to be honest I'm much more enamored with what others wrote about him and Zelda.

Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:30 pm https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/11 ... MVYF092120

Couple of months ago the National Inquirer ran a story saying that Jarvanka was pretty much despised in their new home, and they were calling Jared "Slenderman" over there.

So, who knows. Vanky's long term campaign to be President has begun, so the puff pieces will flow.
Hic sunt dracones
Gupwalla

trump spawn

Post by Gupwalla »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 2:25 pm God, now I'm reminiscing about the Great Gatsby--which I try never to do.

Oh, but he is so so apt. No one quite captured the vacuous emptiness of the dying gilded age like Fitzgerald.

“I couldn’t forgive him or like him, but I saw that what he had done was, to him, entirely justified. It was all very careless and confused. They were careless people, Tom and Daisy—they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

Suranis wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:21 am

Couple of months ago the National Inquirer ran a story saying that Jarvanka was pretty much despised in their new home, and they were calling Jared "Slenderman" over there.

So, who knows. Vanky's long term campaign to be President has begun, so the puff pieces will flow.
Interesting. It did say that there was a small group that would never accept them, but they are used to that.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Being willdly popular on the Palm Beach circuit is kind of like being the best short stop in AAA baseball. You still have to wait in line to get into a decent club in New York unless you show up with someone important.

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:31 pm Being willdly popular on the Palm Beach circuit is kind of like being the best short stop in AAA baseball. You still have to wait in line to get into a decent club in New York unless you show up with someone important.
I used to use the line "being the best bag lady in New York", but I decided it was insulting to bag ladies, many of whom have grit and determination and urban chic style.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Trump family’s Thanksgiving message: “We love having you stay at our properties. We operate some of the best hotels in the world, best golf courses, residential buildings, commercial buildings. We strive so hard to run the best properties on earth and I think we really nail it.”
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump: “My father fought for this country. Tom Brady always fought and played for his team. My father’s playing for Team America.”
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:51 pm
Trump family’s Thanksgiving message: “We love having you stay at our properties. We operate some of the best hotels in the world, best golf courses, residential buildings, commercial buildings. We strive so hard to run the best properties on earth and I think we really nail it.”
What the fuck was that? Does this company not know how to use youtube to learn production values for promo vidoes?

"Yeah, this is great -- just start videoing me -- I got this!"

Oh, and the only thing I am sure your daddy nailed was a for-pay girl while your baby brother was at home with your step-momma.

Happy Thanksgiving, to you and yours.
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:55 pm
Eric Trump: “My father fought for this country. Tom Brady always fought and played for his team. My father’s playing for Team America.”
Your daddy and your granddaddy paid for a doctors letter stating "bone spurs". Your daddy is only fighting to stay out of prison.

Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

somerset

trump spawn

Post by somerset »

neonzx wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:09 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 12:51 pm
What the fuck was that? Does this company not know how to use youtube to learn production values for promo vidoes?

"Yeah, this is great -- just start videoing me -- I got this!"

Oh, and the only thing I am sure your daddy nailed was a for-pay girl while your baby brother was at home with your step-momma.

It's always all about them.

Most normal marketing people would have said something like, "We strive so hard to run the best properties on earth and we think you'll agree." But a Trump doesn't care what you think. It's all about them and what they think.
p0rtia

trump spawn

Post by p0rtia »

Wow. What a circuitous route to the obligatory homophobic slam. I guess he thought he had to hit as many fascist tropes as possible em route.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Dear Don jr - how do you feel about flogging in Qatar?

ETA.

a PS. - it actually applies only to Muslims who ought to follow Sharia laws. For unbelievers they have a set of secular rules.
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Poor Don Jr.
main-qimg-e26e5468b519fa99173fbddfecdd67ab-lq.jpeg
main-qimg-e26e5468b519fa99173fbddfecdd67ab-lq.jpeg (35.44 KiB) Viewed 306 times
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

It seems to me the Trump kids are not in the holiday spirit today. Bad week?
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

Don, you ignorant slut. You must know nothing about their culture to pretend there’s no boydiddling going on.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”