Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

:yeahthat:
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

If only social media AIs were not routing that content to those people in order to create engagement and responses, and therefore clicks and advertising.

These days it's not as simple as avoiding a Church you want to throw rocks at. It would be like a church that was deliberately running around to throw itself at your face, no matter where you look.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

:lol:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: Junior goes on a rant that is supposed to be about Desantis, but he misreads his script:

“Trump has the personality of a mortician, and the energy that makes Jeb Bush look an Olympian.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

:rotflmao:
Lani

trump spawn

Post by Lani »

The spawn told the truth! :dance: :boxing: :rotflmao:
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
RVInit

trump spawn

Post by RVInit »

I have no idea why this came up in my YouTube suggestions, I haven't watched any plastic surgery or Ivanka Trump videos, ever. But all the sudden this was on my page and it's fairly short. I knew Ivanka had at the least a nose job and I wondered about the different chin. This confirms that, and more.

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Ya, he mentions her steadily expanding bosom at the end as well. Comparing it from her early years to her at 2019 is pretty marked. She seems to have had a lot of Kidney operations, and her Kidneys have been steadily growing since she was 18.

While the breasts can expand after a few kids, she went from the 7 hills of Rome to the Himalayas without anything else expanding.

(I'm referencing the "kidney operation" that Melania had where she vanished for a few weeks and then came back with a much bigger Bosom.)
Hic sunt dracones
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

:roll: It's not the size, it's the sensitivity.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

For me, content of character -- who one is as a person is WAY more important than how they physically present themselves. Your tits don't matter to me.

But that is maybe just me. :shrug:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:08 am :roll: It's not the size, it's the sensitivity.
Maria Muldaur (among others) told us that it ain't the meat, its the motion.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

…behind the oasis, at midnight 😁
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:28 am …behind the oasis, at midnight 😁
I ended up introducing an entire extended friend circle to that song, and years later, one of them used it as a wedding tune. That was my mark on my society. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

In the 70s I worked at a head shop in Annandale, The Rainbow Tree. We sold music and there was always music playing.

It Ain’t the Meat and Midnight at the Oasis were two of the most-requested, along with Darkness Darkness (actually, all of Elephant Mountain) by thé Youngbloods.

Memories. ;)
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Midnight at the Oasis

I was a little confused until I went to the Youtube machine and immediately knew it in a few seconds of play. :oldman:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Are those Pride shoes? I thought I saw those in Target.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:57 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 10:28 am …behind the oasis, at midnight 😁
I ended up introducing an entire extended friend circle to that song, and years later, one of them used it as a wedding tune. That was my mark on my society. :)
:thumbsup:
Has everybody heard about the bird?
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

with many tweets replicated in the article
Donald Trump Jr. And Kimberly Guilfoyle Launch Gross New Attacks On Ron DeSantis

Lee Moran
Mon, May 29, 2023 at 11:34 AM GMT+2

Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle are predictably going all in attacking Ron DeSantis (R) after the Florida governor jumped into the 2024 race against former President Donald Trump.

Donald Trump Jr., the former president’s eldest son, on Friday tweeted a deepfake video of DeSantis as Steve Carell’s Michael Scott in “The Office” in a scene in which he is mocked for accidentally wearing a woman’s pantsuit:

Guilfoyle, meanwhile, adopted a more aggressive tone on Newsmax.

“You’re gonna run against Donald Trump? You are going to get hurt and damaged, badly. That is the problem,” she said.

“So by the time Trump is done, we saw this before, 16 people, one after the next, fell off the stage. You’re gonna end up in the junkyard,” she continued. “You’re not gonna be in good shape for 2028. That’s just a fact. It’s not time to go into Toys ‘R’ Us, strap off the training wheels and take a spin around the aisles and see if it works out.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... 30128.html
(original: HuffPost)
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Eric Trump Accused of Secret Deal to Charge Condo Owners $1.75 Million
The ex-president's son allegedly has a financial interest in the project, according to the suit

Published 05/27/23|Updated 3 hr ago
Ben Feuerherd

Eric Trump and the board of a Trump Organization condo building are accused of striking a secret deal to charge unit owners $1.75 million to renovate a vacant bar and turn it into an "amenity space," according to a new lawsuit.

Condo owner Johanna Beiter claims in the Manhattan Supreme Court suit the Trump World Tower board informed residents in February that the 2,500-square-foot commercial space in the building would be converted into the amenity space for residents of the building—at condo owners' expense.

The suit alleges the conversion work was approved by both Eric Trump and Trump Organization Assistant General Counsel Sonja Talesnik—and both allegedly have financial interests in the project.

Companies Eric Trump and Talesnik have a financial interest in, “have a direct or indirect ownership or equity interest in or are affiliated with the one or more of the contractors or subcontractors hired or to be hired to perform the Conversion Work,” the suit claims.

The space was previously occupied by the World Bar, but has sat dormant for more than four years, according to the suit. Trump World Towner sits adjacent to the United Nations headquarters on the east side of Midtown Manhattan.

To cover the lease of the amenity space, condo owners who are renting out their apartments will have to pay an “amenity fee” of about 2% of their annual rental fees, which is expected to generate about $300,000 per year, the suit states.

A “special assessment” will also be collected from condo owners to pay for the conversion work in the building. That is expected to net $1.75 million, according to the suit.

In a statement, a Trump Organization spokesperson said the suit is meritless.

https://themessenger.com/news/trump-bui ... 75-million
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior announces tonight that he is the publisher of Judge Jeanine’s new book, then introduces the book and gets the title wrong.

Junior says purple-haired freak teachers are telling 3 year-olds to mutilate their genitals.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump: They’re weaponizing the FBA
FDA maybe?

Eric Trump: They would file emoluments lawsuits against us because somebody would go up to the bar in order a martini and they say, How dare you sell a martini to a foreigner?
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - better not mention the overpriced room rates for the foreign dignitaries, especially those carrying a Saudi passport ... :blackeye:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 2:24 am Yeah - better not mention the overpriced room rates for the foreign dignitaries, especially those carrying a Saudi passport ... :blackeye:
Yeah, because there's two explanations: One is that they were charging them according to their abilities but providing according to their needs -- which is, you know, actual Marxist-style Communism; and the other was that it was just plain corruption.

But I'd so love someone to lead them to admit the former in order to avoid admitting the latter.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

somerset

trump spawn

Post by somerset »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:55 am
So says the guy who’s Dad made him change into a suit before they went to a baseball game together.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

IIRC, smacking him in front of his roommates.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”