Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sad-cafe

Re: trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

I can't stand his nasally whiny voice I want to punch him
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:00 pm Like, 12 year olds are, like, famous for saying "like", like every other word. It's irritating when they, like, do it, it's like mind-numbing when a, like, grown ass man, like, does it.
Assumes facts not in evidence.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Kendra wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:12 am
Junior says a “militant female” can become an Admiral or General in today’s military “for no other reason other than they’re probably female,” or “if you can say, ‘hey I’m trans,’” they make you a General.
:mad:
What a dick. I had to listen to enough of that shit when I was on active duty, because I couldn’t *possibly* have been selected for promotion or educational opportunities on my merit alone.

I don’t think people necessarily have to have served in order to have an opinion on military policy. But FUCK HIM! He doesn’t know the first fucking thing about the military.

What an asshole.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:stamp: :stamp: :stamp:

Tell us what you really feel :lol:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:36 pm :snippity:

What a dick. I had to listen to enough of that shit when I was on active duty, because I couldn’t *possibly* have been selected for promotion or educational opportunities on my merit alone.

I don’t think people necessarily have to have served in order to have an opinion on military policy. But FUCK HIM! He doesn’t know the first fucking thing about the military.

What an asshole.
Or women.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Another thing I’ll never forgive tfg for - inflicting Jr on us.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:36 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:12 am
Junior says a “militant female” can become an Admiral or General in today’s military “for no other reason other than they’re probably female,” or “if you can say, ‘hey I’m trans,’” they make you a General.
:mad:

I don’t think people necessarily have to have served in order to have an opinion on military policy. But FUCK HIM! He doesn’t know the first fucking thing about the military anything.

What an asshole.
FIFY.....
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:56 am Another thing I’ll never forgive tfg for - inflicting Jr on us.
Back when Jr was a wee lad of 9-10, I remember thinking what a charmed lifestyle he got to live. That's long before we knew his daddy was a fuckup and a fraud. We end up with this thing of a Jr we have today.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I think he's deeply, terribly unhappy.

Y'all know, I have suffered from depression in the past. I know what unhappy is.

But I'm gonna have a happy day today, and I don't think Jr ever has a happy day. He wakes up in the morning, and his life sucks.

:loser: :sadtrombone:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:confuzzled: "friend" :cantlook: ? Was she once lucky to attend backstage an interview by Faux-News with His Highness :?:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

maybe this?
Kimberly Guilfoyle kept from queen’s state dinner as Trumps viewed as ‘Beverly Hillbillies,’ Stephanie Grisham says
With Trump seeing his family as America’s royalty, Donald Jr., Eric and Tiffany Trump and their partners ‘all wanted’ seats at the queen’s Buckingham Palace banquet

By MARTHA ROSS | Bay Area News Group
PUBLISHED: October 4, 2021 at 11:03 a.m. | UPDATED: October 4, 2021 at 11:37 a.m.
:snippity:
When White House staff were arranging President Donald Trump’s official visit to the United Kingdom in June 2019, they had to deal with his adult children’s constant whining and complaining as they tried to get invitations to dine with Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace for themselves and their partners, according to the explosive new book by Stephanie Grisham.

Only Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, could say they had legitimate reasons for being on the guest list. Senior White House staffers were invited to the dinner, and Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner controversially served as senior White House advisors, as Grisham explained in her book, “I’ll Take Your Questions Now,” excerpts of which were published by TMZ.

Trump’s other adult children — Donald Jr., Eric and Tiffany, as well as their significant others, notably Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle — also “all wanted seats at the state dinner,” even though they were not part of the delegation, according to Grisham.
The Real Reason Kimberly Guilfoyle Was Kept Away From The Queen's State Dinner With Donald Trump

BY GABRIELLE LAROCHELLE/
OCT. 6, 2021 4:10 PM EDT

Even so, all four of Trump's adult children, including spouses Jared Kushner and Lara Trump, made it onto the queen's guest list. It seems like almost everyone made it to the state dinner except for Donald Trump Jr.'s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, and Tiffany Trump's now-fiancé, Michael Boulos. So, why were Guifoyle and Boulos left out from such a prestigious event?

https://www.nickiswift.com/625974/the-r ... ald-trump/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:cantlook:
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Kendra wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:43 pm
► Show Spoiler
That's just a baby! We literally have larger ones than that crossing the road from the ditch to the reservoir.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:05 pm
Kendra wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:43 pm
► Show Spoiler
That's just a baby! We literally have larger ones than that crossing the road from the ditch to the reservoir.
I have larger ones that lounge in my back yard after a storm. Indeed. But it is illegal in Florida to kill a gator unless licensed and granted permission for a specific problem gator. Where the heck did this kill occur?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Any clues in this second tweet from Ron? Thankfully he's changed this and the other one to sensitive content.
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

Looks like it happened in Louisiana. Political thing with Landry.

Jeff Landry appears to launch Louisiana governor bid at gator hunt attended by Trump Jr. | State Politics | theadvocate.com - https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 0ae2b.html
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Kimberly sure loves to be around a whole bunch of men.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:18 pm Kimberly sure loves to be around a whole bunch of men.
When you're too toxic for Fox, you're too toxic for anyone but trumps and MAGAts.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

jez wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:11 pm Looks like it happened in Louisiana. Political thing with Landry.

Jeff Landry appears to launch Louisiana governor bid at gator hunt attended by Trump Jr. | State Politics | theadvocate.com - https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 0ae2b.html
TY. Good sleuthing.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Isn't there some mental diagnosis for people who kill defenseless animals for merely a thrill? TFG's spawn have been doing that for a long time..
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

4005A960-F1C2-42F9-8ECC-FBBEB339CADD.jpeg
4005A960-F1C2-42F9-8ECC-FBBEB339CADD.jpeg (245.2 KiB) Viewed 546 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

neonzx wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:35 pm Isn't there some mental diagnosis for people who kill defenseless animals for merely a thrill? TFG's spawn have been doing that for a long time..
Psychopath...? :shrug:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:sick: Junior and Kimberly. Now let's do Eric.
► Show Spoiler
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

The kids ought to stick to real estate, their analysis of the political world sucks.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”