Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Lani

Re: trump spawn

Post by Lani »

Those poor kids. Very, very sad photo. I hope they escape some day.

I wonder how Melania's son is doing ....
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

The little girl is holding a mask. The boys just look terrified.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Mr. Gneiss wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:53 pm They looked frightened and anxious in that photo.
The kid in the middle could be a poster child for an abused refugee who's just spent several days on a boat escaping from thugs.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

Reminds me of a scene from "A Christmas Carol".
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

qbawl wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:06 pm Reminds me of a scene from "A Christmas Carol".
Yes.
"Forgive me if I am not justified in what I ask," said Scrooge, looking intently at the Spirit's robe, "but I see something strange, and not belonging to yourself, protruding from your skirts. Is it a foot or a claw?"

"It might be a claw, for the flesh there is upon it," was the Spirit's sorrowful reply. "Look here."
From the foldings of its robe it brought two children; wretched, abject, frightful, hideous, miserable. They knelt down at its feet, and clung upon the outside of its garment.

"Oh, Man! look here! Look, look, down here!" exclaimed the Ghost.

They were a boy and girl. Yellow, meagre, ragged, scowling, wolfish; but prostrate, too, in their humility. Where graceful youth should have
filled their features out, and touched them with its freshest tints, a stale and shrivelled hand, like that of age, had pinched, and twisted them, and pulled them into shreds. Where angels might have sat enthroned, devils lurked, and glared out menacing. No change, no degradation, no perversion of humanity, in any grade, through all the mysteries of wonderful creation, has monsters half so horrible and dread.

Scrooge started back, appalled. Having them shown to him in this way, he tried to say they were fine children, but the words choked themselves, rather than be parties to a lie of such enormous magnitude.

"Spirit! are they yours?" Scrooge could say no more.

"They are Man's," said the Spirit, looking down upon them. "And they cling to me, appealing from their fathers. This boy is Ignorance. This girl is Want. Beware of them both, and all of their degree, but most of all beware this boy, for on his brow I see that written which is Doom, unless the writing be erased. Deny it!" cried the Spirit, stretching out its hand towards the city. "Slander those who tell it ye! Admit it for your factious purposes, and make it worse! And bide the end!"

"Have they no refuge or resource?" cried Scrooge.

"Are there no prisons?" said the Spirit, turning on him for the last time with his own words. "Are there no workhouses?"
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Will it ultimately be Hunter’s lucrative and shady AF business dealings in Ukraine that gets us into a war with Russia?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

If it's what you say, I love it. :mrgreen:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Estiveo wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:41 pm Calling on the vast pharmacological experience of my wasted youth, I think you're looking at someone who's mixing cocaine and opiates.
Concur. In spades. :?

He's in what we used to call a "motorized stupor."
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Motorized stupor is a perfect description.
Image Image Image Image
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Thé kid in the middle is the spitting image of Jr.

They all look like versions of Rump’s kids. Vankie and Goober flank Jr.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I’d be curious what any resident body language experts have to say, but the crossed arms and tugging shirt sleeve hard scream high anxiety and fear to me along with inability to verbally express.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:31 pm I’d be curious what any resident body language experts have to say, but the crossed arms and tugging shirt sleeve hard scream high anxiety and fear to me along with inability to verbally express.
The other little boy is picking at his skin, which is also a sign that a body language expert might have something to say about. If there were a single photo of each of these kids, it might not look as worrisome, but all three at once, and it looks like something is seriously wrong there.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Translation: Nobody is allowed to scam our cultists without giving us our cut.
As for the kids, remember that mother who showed up at the refuge with her kids in tow to sing? Remember seeing their photos and we knew they were not happy? And then they ran from her and the truth came out?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

With the twisted way that family's mind works, it would not surprise me if they DID set it up, and are now distancing themselves from it because it was NOT a success. If it was not a success that means the Trump brand is a loser, and we cant have that.
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:15 pm With the twisted way that family's mind works, it would not surprise me if they DID set it up, and are now distancing themselves from it because it was NOT a success. If it was not a success that means the Trump brand is a loser, and we cant have that.
Even if it really is not affiliated with the real Trump family, the fact that the Trump name is not selling tells an interesting tale.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

No one is going to comment on the irony of a Trump publishing a “fraud alert”?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

neonzx wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:12 pm From the twitter comments ... been seen before but this photo of Jr with his kids is priceless. Those poor kids... Call CPS asap.

that screams-
"my daddy left my mommy with 5 kids so he could go fuck other bimbos"

Loud and clear
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:34 pm
neonzx wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:12 pm From the twitter comments ... been seen before but this photo of Jr with his kids is priceless. Those poor kids... Call CPS asap.

that screams-

Loud and clear
The look on the face of the boy in the middle is bothersome to say the least.. :?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I forgot the rest

and now this mother fucker wants a photo op while my mommy is struggling-Fuck you daddy
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

MsDaisy wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:44 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:34 pm

that screams-

Loud and clear
The look on the face of the boy in the middle is bothersome to say the least.. :?
To be fair, we don't' know exactly what the context of this photo is. Having 30 or 40 photographers/reporters shouting questions and taking flash pictures could be very intimidating for children that age.

I think we have to be a little careful about reading the kids' faces and body language. This conversation seems to have drifted a little in the direction of implying that the kids are afraid of their father. Maybe they are, but this picture alone, proves nothing.

Let's not speculate or imagine evil things, the way some of the RWNJ's do.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:yeahthat:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Excellent point noblepa, which is why I limited my comment to, "They looked frightened and anxious in that photo." without speculating as to the reason(s) for their obvious apprehension. They may have been uncomfortable in front of the cameras with Jr telling them to stop fidgeting and smile like daddy.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, I didn't want to comment as I felt there was too many things we didn't know about the situation, and frankly in a divorce situation there are a lot of reasons the kids could look uncomfortable.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Is it okay to mention that Daddy looks like he's enjoying a regular relationship with his coke dealer?

:rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Trump children almost always look unhappy. Or blank face.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”