Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

Oh, wait. I just realized, Junior is ticked because Tucker didn't get to finish telling him how white people fight, and Junior is terrified that Kimberly might kick his ass. Things are not going well for Trump and his supporters, including, against all possible reason, his fambly.

Kimberly is a climber, that's how she went from Gavin Newsom to someone named Donald Junior (I need to see DNA tests before I'll believe for a New York second that's Donald's biological son). She's a remora, and she latched her sucker onto someone who seemed at the time to be a good shark host for a suckerfish. But when a suckerfish starts to feel like the future is bleak, they can turn on their host and cause REAL TROUBLE.

And Junior knows that one day soon, her head will literally start spinning and smoking and ... and ... and his life won't be worth a fart in a hurricane.

Gonzo. She rips his head off and shoves it down his neck. Prove me wrong. :?

And Tucker was going to teach him how to fight like a white guy! :boxing:

This is really sad. Boo hoo, boo hoo! :violin: :crying:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Eric Trump threatens to sue Rachel Maddow.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

And yet, that tirade makes him look like the most reasonable XY in the family.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 pm
I am sure Dr. Maddow is worried.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8349070336
What is it they say regarding the company one keeps?
Eric Trump, Satanic Conspiracy Peddlers to Speak at ReAwaken America Tour Stop in Miami
:snippity:
Listed on the event lineup along with Eric Trump and his wife Lara are Scott McKay and Charlie Ward, both of whom promote anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and preach to their followers that the world is being run by Satanic elites, a narrative similar to the QAnon conspiracy theory.

As the website Media Matters for America reports, while Ward and McKay have not attained the notoriety of Infowars conspiracy don Alex Jones, they've carved out significant followings while refining their own brand of fiery rhetoric, largely centered on a fanatical narrative that Christians are at war with demonic world leaders.

Eric Trump has not explicitly endorsed those conspiracy theories, but he has previously promoted the QAnon slogan and symbol on social media. At a November 2022 ReAwaken America conference, Donald's second-born son claimed that his father's political opponents are trying to destroy American families.

"The way they want to destroy Christianity, the way they want to destroy our families, the way they’re destroying our children, the way they’re destroying our history, the way they’re rewriting our textbooks — guys, this is a cognizant war in this country," he proclaimed at the conference.

Ward, an online streamer, is a prominent promoter of anti-Semitic rhetoric and Hitler-apologist content. He once shared a post asserting that “VIRUSES are Man (JEW) made.

In a recent video discussing the Doral event with its organizer Clay Clark, Ward claimed that Charles III, the newly crowned King of England, is the Antichrist and that the Grim Reaper materialized at his coronation.

Not only that, but Ward claims government actors are putting molecules in food that allow them to remotely control your mind. Oh, and U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett is a "reptoid" shape-shifter.

Ward has also shared numerous articles on his Telegram channel questioning the Holocaust and Hitler’s death.

:snippity:
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/trum ... a-16944141
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 6:09 pm
Not only that, but Ward claims government actors are putting molecules in food that allow them to remotely control your mind. Oh, and U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett is a "reptoid" shape-shifter.
https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/trum ... a-16944141
Just so we're clear: We stand firm in the 'she's not a reptoid shape-shifter camp' here on TFB, right?

I will note that until they changed the formatting of their website a few years back and it made reading on my phone impossible, Miami New Times was one of my weekly pleasure reads while away from my SoFla home. I used to pick up an actual print copy every week until I left Florida for training at the Foreign Service Institute in September 2018. For me, they were The Daily Beast before the The Daily Beast.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:56 am Just so we're clear: We stand firm in the 'she's not a reptoid shape-shifter camp' here on TFB, right?
Oh yes. We think she is an Amoebiod Shape Shifter.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:00 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:58 pm
I am sure Dr. Maddow is worried.
He soooo needs to find an attorney with experience representing clients suing Maddow. Somebody with the experience and fight. Someone like....

Klayman

His last run-in with Maddow was a beautiful case.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

https://www.mediamatters.org/eric-trump ... trump-lara
Hitler-promoting antisemites will speak at Trump’s Miami hotel alongside Eric Trump, Lara Trump, and other Trump personalities
Update: The two speakers have been cancelled following this report
:crazy: :tinfoil:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

I think he is high again on something. Par for the course, but just sayin'.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Looks like he did it some time ago. There has been 5 edition so far, 4 in 2022

https://shop.fieldethos.com/products/archived-volumes
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Authentical African indigenous hunter looking for a lion with a AK-45 .... :blackeye:

Jr has same projections like Dad :twisted:
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Yes, but does he have a spread regarding testicle tanning? Tucker Carlson, he is not.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior announces he is going on a tour of Australia in July to get a MAGA movement started there.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Super Fun!! How many exotic wildlife is he looking forward to Trophy Killing in the Outback?

When does JR actually get a job? How does he pay all that child support?
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Does he have any idea how much most of the rest of the world hates him?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:53 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9727455235
Junior announces he is going on a tour of Australia in July to get a MAGA movement started there.
MAGA - Make Australia Great Again ??? I bet he is scheduled to meet right-winger Pauline Hanson. :blackeye:

ps. jr ought to check on Australian laws. While they will accept that he can speak to an audience he may run afoul of foreigner laws if he gets too involved in politics. Check what kind of visa was applied for, tourist versus business.
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

He may find his race/religion baiting gets him arrested here.

Also when he starts raging against the liberals as the source of all that is wrong here… he might get some conservative push backs (the Liberal party here is the major conservative party - being in the main Centre right by world standards (Marxist by FOX standards).

On the first - see
Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Dave from down under wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:38 pm He may find his race/religion baiting gets him arrested here.
please please please let this happen
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 3:36 pm
Kendra wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:53 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9727455235
MAGA - Make Australia Great Again ??? I bet he is scheduled to meet right-winger Pauline Hanson. :blackeye:

ps. jr ought to check on Australian laws. While they will accept that he can speak to an audience he may run afoul of foreigner laws if he gets too involved in politics. Check what kind of visa was applied for, tourist versus business.
And while Pauline his cooking up his fish, he'll be pallsing around with Mark Latham, once uber left trouble maker leader of the Labor Party, now uber reactionary trouble maker wannabe mentor to racists. Then he'll be all over Sky News (Murdoch's Faux Gnus for 'the rest of the world') and tasting whisky with Sky's number one talking head, convicted racist Andrew Bolt.

Thank dog I don't have any Murdoch print or cable products infesting my home.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

https://twitter.com/File411/status/1660444439737778176
File411@File411

Posting thirst trap pics because she needs more attention given Miami has pretty much black listed her…

1:36 AM · May 22, 2023
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: The LA Dodgers are bowing to the woke mob and are now giving an award to a sick blasphemous anti-Catholic group of activist drag queens during their pride night baseball game. Sign a letter to the Dodgers and tell them to keep politics out of sports!
joinwithprageru.com[/quote wrote: Keep politics out of sports!
The Los Angeles Dodgers plan to give a “Community Hero Award” to an anti-Catholic group of activist drag queens. Tell the Dodgers to keep...
RVInit

trump spawn

Post by RVInit »

The only people turning LGBTQ+ political are the people complaining about it.

They could just mind their own business and enjoy life.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”