Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
chancery
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by chancery »

keith wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:16 am I recall a grave somewhere (mesopotamia I think) that contained, in addition to a chariot and horses to pull it with, many human servants apparently buried alive. But I can't for the life of me remember where. I guess I'll have to go check "The Masks Of God" again.
Possibly this?
4,000-Year-Old Burial with Chariots Discovered in South Caucasus
https://www.livescience.com/46513-ancie ... vered.html
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

The Incas (or was it the Astecs) used to have a charming habit of burying someone, then trapping someone else under a rock in the Grave and burying them alive. Burying people alive pretty much touched every culture. It was generally used as a punishment but could be for other reasons https://www.ancient-origins.net/history ... nt-0015487

This website talks about how many Concubines were forced to drink poison or use other methods of killing themselves, and then were buried with 3 different Chinese Emperors. It makes clear that the Concubines were not exactly happy about it.

https://scienceinfo.net/burial-funeral- ... -king.html
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

So, we can bury all these phucktwaddle children with him when he assumes ambient temperature?
I knew there was gonna be an on-topic point to this fascinating threadjack. Not to much longer though, ok?
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior says Biden really went to Ukraine to cover up evidence that might corroborate Hunter’s laptop.

Junior: “Remember when Trump visited Afghanistan on Thanksgiving? I do, because I showed up for Thanksgiving dinner and my father wasn’t there.”
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:50 pm :snippity:
Junior: “Remember when Trump visited Afghanistan on Thanksgiving? I do, because I showed up for Thanksgiving dinner and my father wasn’t there.”
Hey Captain Dipshit, you're dad is never gonna say "I love you", deal with it...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:02 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:50 pm :snippity:
Hey Captain Dipshit, you're dad is never gonna say "I love you", deal with it...
Hey, I'd chance a war zone as well to avoid dinner with tfgJr.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Kim Guilfoyle tells Steve Bannon that she has a new podcast because she wanted to “join warriors like yourself and Don Jr .. We are in the fight of our lives to save the soul of this country.”
sad-cafe

trump spawn

Post by sad-cafe »

Gregg wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:40 am So, we can bury all these phucktwaddle children with him when he assumes ambient temperature?
this
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:11 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 6886065154
Kim Guilfoyle tells Steve Bannon that she has a new podcast because she wanted to “join warriors like yourself and Don Jr .. We are in the fight of our lives to save the soul of this country.
i thought she was in a fight to sell crap mail-order steaks to the country? :confuzzled: I guess I got the wrong message.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

neonzx wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:37 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:11 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 6886065154
Kim Guilfoyle tells Steve Bannon that she has a new podcast because she wanted to “join warriors like yourself and Don Jr .. We are in the fight of our lives to save the soul of this country.
i thought she was in a fight to sell crap mail-order steaks to the country? :confuzzled: I guess I got the wrong message.
:winner:
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:14 pm The Incas (or was it the Astecs) used to have a charming habit of burying someone, then trapping someone else under a rock in the Grave and burying them alive. Burying people alive pretty much touched every culture. It was generally used as a punishment but could be for other reasons https://www.ancient-origins.net/history ... nt-0015487

This website talks about how many Concubines were forced to drink poison or use other methods of killing themselves, and then were buried with 3 different Chinese Emperors. It makes clear that the Concubines were not exactly happy about it.

https://scienceinfo.net/burial-funeral- ... -king.html
Melania has lawyers making sure this doesn't happen to her.
I knew there was gonna be an on-topic point to this fascinating threadjack. Not to much longer though, ok?
How ironic is it that it was something I said that pushed us down the hill, and something else i said that yanked us right back up outta the ditch?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior says he is happy Tucker Carlson has all the J6 footage because he will be able to show that Democrats have been covering up that it “was induced by federal agents.”
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Since when did we call the former guy a "federal agent"? Why can't he just speak "impotus"?
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

face-palm.

Okay, my new bitch about Jr's short podcasts -- aside from he does not know how to lower his auditory volume.

Why does he have no sound absorption in the room he does these videos? It is really easy and economical to do. Why is the audio just bouncing off the walls in such a chaotic manner? Gosh, if he only could afford a proper setup to record his insightful commentary. It sounds like he is speaking on the toilet in the bathroom. (you all know the sound difference --"oh, you are in the bathroom")

And he has obviously not heard my critique of his hand gestures and "air quotes".

Serious question: Has he ever had an actual job -- even back as a teen?
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

That's actually the audio bouncing around inside his head.
raison de arizona

trump spawn

neonzx wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:02 am face-palm.

Okay, my new bitch about Jr's short podcasts -- aside from he does not know how to lower his auditory volume.

Why does he have no sound absorption in the room he does these videos? It is really easy and economical to do. Why is the audio just bouncing off the walls in such a chaotic manner? Gosh, if he only could afford a proper setup to record his insightful commentary. It sounds like he is speaking on the toilet in the bathroom. (you all know the sound difference --"oh, you are in the bathroom")

And he has obviously not heard my critique of his hand gestures and "air quotes".

Serious question: Has he ever had an actual job -- even back as a teen?
He actually converted his gym into his "recording studio"- but it isn't really converted. He just stuck a bunch of audio stuff in there and left all the gym stuff as well.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior is now on board Trump Force One waiting for daddy to fly to E. Palestine. He says FEMA is only helping them now because Trump announced he was going there.
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: FEMA needs the request by the governor, they don't just show by themselves up to crash the picnic :doh:
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:01 pm :brickwallsmall: FEMA needs the request by the governor, they don't just show by themselves up to crash the picnic :doh:
That's true, but they don't share the little detail on Newsmax. The state has to declare a disaster and ask for Federal aid. Ohio Gov. DeWine waited.
noblepa

trump spawn

Post by noblepa »

neonzx wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:18 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:01 pm :brickwallsmall: FEMA needs the request by the governor, they don't just show by themselves up to crash the picnic :doh:
That's true, but they don't share the little detail on Newsmax. The state has to declare a disaster and ask for Federal aid. Ohio Republican Gov. DeWine waited.
FIFY
raison de arizona

trump spawn

tfgJr is doing a "behind the scenes" on tfg's visit to East Palestine McDonald's tonight on his podcast, then he goes one on one with none other than Kyle Rittenhouse. I'm sure it will be riveting stuff.
RTH10260

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Will Jr finally reveal how he found a hasmat suit and a shovel and moved some contaminated material from one heap to the next :?: :cantlook:
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

I'm sure it will be riveting stuff.
Jr’s met his intellectual match. ;)

Raison, you spelled ‘trivial’ wrong.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:38 pm tfgJr is doing a "behind the scenes" on tfg's visit to East Palestine McDonald's tonight on his podcast, then he goes one on one with none other than Kyle Rittenhouse. I'm sure it will be riveting stuff.
So many grievances will be aired, they ought to call this Very Special Episode, "Fesrtivus in February"
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Watched it. Well, sorta -- I skipped around a bit. Not enough minutes in my day to see the whole thing.

Kyle is still a little pos. That is all took from my viewing.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”