Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Azastan
Verified:

Re: trump spawn

Post by Azastan »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:31 pm

What a burden it must be have to endlessly carry water for Donnie Depends. Once he croaks, the evil spawn will be able to resume life as know-nothing do-nothing lay-abouts.
Lara's hanging on until TFG dies, so that she can see how much Eric gets.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Fact checking

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:21 am
Just in time for the J6 hearings, the “largest-ever migrant caravan” appears.
Actually they are coming for the Conference Of The Americas
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Wasn’t she smiling and dancing backstage watching the crowd gather for the insurrection?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Many years have passed, but the dead eyes haven’t changed.

This is what a soulless, empty vessel looks like in semi-human form.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

X-Posting from Tramp Thread

Donnie has his staff throw Vanky under the bus (no way he wrote that)

Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

In this episode, Junior realizes how uninformed he is. Also, methinks the man-baby doth protest too much.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

By ‘checked out’, I think he means she had accepted his defeat with a sigh of relief, no fight, and was spending her days house-hunting.

PS. is it me or does her nose job look like it’s migrating slightly to the left?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:07 pm PS. is it me or does her nose job look like it’s migrating slightly to the left?
I think it's just the lighting.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:07 pm By ‘checked out’, I think he means she had accepted his defeat with a sigh of relief, no fight, and was spending her days house-hunting.

PS. is it me or does her nose job look like it’s migrating slightly to the left?
She is using every filter available on that Zoom call, so its lucky she does not look like Anna Walton in Hellboy 2.
Anna Walton.jpg
Anna Walton.jpg (64.76 KiB) Viewed 731 times
Hic sunt dracones
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Kendra wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:51 am
This is what a soulless, empty vessel looks like in semi-human form.
She'd be perfect for a sex doll. I'm picking up serious uncanny valley vibes from this one.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

raison de arizona

DJT Jr is hawking $28 tee shirts and other MAGA Father’s Day crap gear.
3C8B17A4-0D30-468C-B184-376CB216500B.png
3C8B17A4-0D30-468C-B184-376CB216500B.png (476.05 KiB) Viewed 638 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

poplove wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:21 pm
Good thing I don't ride the train in the quiet car right now. I would have had to shush myself.

The love child of Bellatrix and Voldemort, after she straightened and bleached her hair.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Junior is selling steaks for Father’s Day. His promo code is ‘MAGAKING.’
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

This is where the Trump Dynasty goes to die ... endorsing a subpar mail order meats company which has terrible BBB reviews and complaints. I wonder what Little Donny and Kimberly receive in compensation? MAGAKING!!
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:40 pm This is where the Trump Dynasty goes to die ... endorsing a subpar mail order meats company which has terrible BBB reviews and complaints. I wonder what Little Donny and Kimberly receive in compensation? MAGAKING!!
I was reading somewhere today that Starbucks was pulling out of Trump Tower on 5th Ave in Manhattan, and that there are basically only a handful of retailers left there. Now everything is a Trump branded store of one kind of another in there.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:11 pm
neonzx wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:40 pm This is where the Trump Dynasty goes to die ... endorsing a subpar mail order meats company which has terrible BBB reviews and complaints. I wonder what Little Donny and Kimberly receive in compensation? MAGAKING!!
I was reading somewhere today that Starbucks was pulling out of Trump Tower on 5th Ave in Manhattan, and that there are basically only a handful of retailers left there. Now everything is a Trump branded store of one kind of another in there.
Which sets up a space time paradox. Do Trump themed businesses in the lobby of Trump Tower pay their rent? :confuzzled:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I went looking, and this article was written in 2019. Losing tenants has been happening for a while.

https://americanindependent.com/tenants ... -new-york/
While Manhattan real estate has been thriving in the strong economy he inherited from President Barack Obama, Trump Tower can't find commercial tenants, and condo residents have been selling off their properties in the building.

"The commercial portion of the building has been struggling for months to find tenants for more than 42,000 square feet of vacant office space," Bloomberg reported on Tuesday.

Trump Tower's occupancy rate is 83%, a 16-point decline from the 99% occupancy rate it had 7 years ago. That rate of vacancy is also twice the average of other buildings in Manhattan.

And the vacancies persist despite advertising rents far below the average in the same neighborhood, according to Bloomberg.

"If I were looking for office space, that would be a building I'd want to avoid," real estate market analyst Edward Son, told the outlet.

The residential portion of the tower is also experiencing a Trump slump.

At least 13 Trump Tower condos have been sold since Trump won the election in 2016. For nine of the properties, the original purchase price is available via public records, and the data show that eight of them were sold at a loss.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Suranis wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:01 pm I went looking, and this article was written in 2019. Hosing tenants has been happening for a while.

https://americanindependent.com/tenants ... -new-york/
:snippity:
Sounds like he has been bleeding for awhile. Here's the one I read, from earlier this week.
Trump Tower Loses Longtime Tenant Starbucks

Starbucks has abandoned its location inside Trump Tower, becoming the latest tenant to leave the building.

The Fifth Avenue skyscraper once hosted dozens of retailers on six floors, but the place now looks mostly like a monument to Donald Trump. Inside, there’s the Trump Store, Trump Grill, Trump Café, Trump Sweets, a second Trump Store and 45 Wine & Whiskey, a bar named in honor of America’s 45th president, Donald Trump.

A handful of independent operators still rent office space upstairs, and Gucci continues to pay big money for a storefront that customers enter from the street. But Starbucks had been the last big brand renting space inside the building’s atrium, where Donald Trump famously rode down the escalator and announced he was running for president.

The coffee chain probably wasn’t paying much in rent. Starbucks representatives did not respond to requests for comment, but Forbes estimates the company was handing over $125,000 a year for its second-floor space.
:snippity:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand ... starbucks/
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump is asked if Trump is too old to run in 2024: “People can see .. Donald Trump - the way he led this country. His mental acuity. His fitness. How many times did we see the WH doctor (Ronny Jackson) trotted out .. and the crazy questions about 2 scoops of ice cream?”
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

842wz8d6gr591.jpg
842wz8d6gr591.jpg (85.18 KiB) Viewed 410 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”