Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
jemcanada2

trump spawn

Post by jemcanada2 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:51 pm
► Show Spoiler
Guilfoyle’s birthday party was quite a scene.
:cantlook:
How is that pose even physically possible? :o :o
Dave from down under

trump spawn

Post by Dave from down under »

Lizard people joints are different...

cf the documentary V ;)
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

I have to admit I wouldn't be able to twist my leg that much.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Not even remotely the same situation, Eric. :roll:
E5B32C64-A764-46C5-863B-8B67D7E26012.png
E5B32C64-A764-46C5-863B-8B67D7E26012.png (173.98 KiB) Viewed 760 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

In theory, this was supposed to be Junior interviewing Ronny Jackson tonight. Didn’t really turn out that way. This goes on like this for a lot longer than this clip.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump spawn

Post by Frater I*I »

Coked outta his mind....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Moar

Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior ABSOLUTELY UNLOADS on Ron Desantis tonight. Enjoy! “I’ve spent a lot of time with Desantis personally. The image created online by the paid influencers? Guys, unfortunately, one-on-one, it doesn’t exist.”
raison de arizona

trump spawn

Donald Trump Jr. @DonaldJTrumpJr wrote: Shouldn't matter if you hate Trump or not, there isn't any issue more real & more important to push back against than Dems weaponizing the government to target their political opponents. Any Republican who can't figure that out, doesn't truly understand what we're all up against.
Breitbart News @BreitbartNews wrote: Despite @realDonaldTrump being a resident of his state, Republican Florida @GovRonDeSantis stated that he had “no desire” to be involved if Trump was indicted by Soros-funded DA Alvin Bragg: “I’ve got to spend my time on issues that actually matter to people.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, not a DarthStuntis fan by any means, but it seems Trump being a Florida resident matters fuck-all with regards to what the Florida governor could actually do if he's indicted in either NY or GA. So ... :shrug:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

trump spawn

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Ben-Prime wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:49 am I mean, not a DarthStuntis fan by any means, but it seems Trump being a Florida resident matters fuck-all with regards to what the Florida governor could actually do if he's indicted in either NY or GA. So ... :shrug:
This article from Business Insider (a reasonably legit source) says that DeSantis could use some administrative review procedures to slow an extradition bid, but he couldn't really stop it. Ultimately, if he did that, he would be bypassed by a direct court order. https://www.businessinsider.com/desanti ... ork-2023-3

I think there's a trope from TV that the governor of a state can refuse to extradite someone who's wanted in another state, which may be what people are thinking of.

But it's quite amusing to watch mobster Trump put DeSantis in a hell of a bind over the issue. Help out Donnie from loyalty or from an attempt to capture Trump's cultist base and lose the rest of the electorate, or steer clear and lose Trump's base in order to gain everyone else...

It will be fun to see if this sparks a narrative about DeSantis in the press: that he seems powerful when he has a compliant supermajority legislature that will rubber stamp anything he proposes, but he folds like a cheap suit when anyone throws a real problem in his way.
chancery
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by chancery »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:17 am I think there's a trope from TV that the governor of a state can refuse to extradite someone who's wanted in another state, which may be what people are thinking of.
I did a dive into the law of interstate extradition in Old Fogbow. There was a nineteenth century Supreme Court case holding that federal courts have no power to enforce a governor's duty to comply with an extradition request, leading to a few notable cases in which governors refused to extradition requests. That case was overruled by the Court in the 1980s.
chancery
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by chancery »

chancery wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 10:44 am
johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:17 am I think there's a trope from TV that the governor of a state can refuse to extradite someone who's wanted in another state, which may be what people are thinking of.
I did a dive into the law of interstate extradition in Old Fogbow. There was a nineteenth century Supreme Court case holding that federal courts have no power to enforce a governor's duty to comply with an extradition request, leading to a few notable cases in which governors refused extradition requests. That case was overruled by the Court in the 1980s.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:23 pm Coked outta his mind....
and Dr. Ronny is his pusher
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

trump spawn

Post by Mr brolin »

Death Santis, doing his big ole Pontious Pilot washing himself free of responsibility........ :sick:
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

trump spawn

Post by keith »

Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

trump spawn

It's a family affair grift.
Dog Rescue Charity Linked To Lara Trump Funneling Money Into Donald Trump’s Pocket
The Big Dog Ranch Rescue has spent as much as $1.9 million at his properties in recent years and is spending $225,000 more at Mar-a-Lago this weekend.

A dog rescue charity with links to Lara Trump has spent as much as $1.9 million at former President Donald Trump’s properties over the last seven years and will drop an additional quarter-million at his Mar-a-Lago country club this weekend.

According to a permit filed with the town of Palm Beach, Florida, Big Dog Ranch Rescue estimates it will spend $225,000 at the club where Donald Trump has taken up full-time residence since leaving the White House. All the profit from that spending winds up in his pocket.

Internal Revenue Service filings show that the group has spent as much as $1,883,160 on fundraising costs at Mar-a-Lago and Trump’s golf course 18 miles north in Jupiter starting in 2014. Lara Trump, the wife of Eric Trump, started being listed as a chairwoman for charity events in 2018, and the group’s president, Lauren Simmons, visited the White House in 2019 for the signing of a bill addressing animal cruelty.
:snippity:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lara-tru ... ed337a6886
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by AndyinPA »

It's all in the family.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

You gotta wonder if they dogs got any.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
pipistrelle

trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:48 pm You gotta wonder if they dogs got any.
I don’t wonder.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

I registered on the Public Square thing a couple months ago. There really is nothing there. I don't think Junior has ownership other than being a paid endorser, much like his Kimberly with steaks and gold/silver investments. Part of the big grift.
Phoenix520
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Phoenix520 »

$12m, according to the article.

Northland will know if it’s a ridiculous sum to spend for it.

Is that a big ratio, N10?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”