trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:11 pm So in a complex that large the only place they could find to store boxes was a bathroom (with a window) and a stage.
A window that apparently looks INTO the shower.
Volkonski
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Volkonski »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:11 pm So in a complex that large the only place they could find to store boxes was a bathroom (with a window) and a stage.
Perhaps there were even more boxes (that Trump got rid of before the FBI got there) filling the usual storage areas.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Guilfoyle is confident that Trump is going to beat the case because Jack Smith doesn’t understand the law as well as she does.
bob

trump spawn

Post by bob »

Guilfoyle is confident that Trump is going to beat the case because Jack Smith doesn’t understand the law as well as she does.
To be fair, Guilfoyle made her bones prosecuting a high-profile murder case.

But that was many years ago. She hasn't seen the inside of a courtroom in 15 years; certainly not a federal one.
Image ImageImage
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Um... who the hell is doing her makeup???

Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

bob wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:38 pm

But that was many years ago. She hasn't seen the inside of a courtroom in 15 years; certainly not a federal one.
I'm guessing a suspect with the means for quality private counsel against an overworked assistant DA who might even have been was surprised the case actually went to trial.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

She should take over Trump's defense. Well, except she would scare the jury. :shock:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

I wonder if Princess and the Failsons are going to be in Miami to show support for dad..
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior is complaining about other Republican candidates getting lot of big donor and corporate money that Trump needs, and is worried that he won’t have enough money left to take on the Democratic nominee in Nov. “They don’t want Trump to win - and these are the Republicans.”
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

trump spawn

Post by Maybenaut »

bob wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:38 pm

I didn’t know anything about her. We went to the same law school. She graduated from the University of San Francisco the year before I started. Dianne Whipple, the victim in the dog-mauling case, was employed by my alma mater, Saint Mary’s College of California.

Small world.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:58 am https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 1552071685
Junior is complaining about other Republican candidates getting lot of big donor and corporate money that Trump needs, and is worried that he won’t have enough money left to take on the Democratic nominee in Nov. “They don’t want Trump to win - and these are the Republicans.”
Tsk tsk tsk --- I thought daddy was a billionaire, so he ought to have some extra pocket money for his attempt to capture a candidacy. :twisted:

You know, real billionaires spent their petty cash funds on social media sites like Twitter :lol: :lol: :lol:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:58 am
How DARE those other candidates taking donations!!!!! They are literally stealing from US!!!!!!!
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

trump spawn

Post by northland10 »

Flatpoint High wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:59 pm
Kendra wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:58 am
How DARE those other candidates taking donations!!!!! They are literally stealing from US!!!!!!!
On behalf of Daddy, Junior demands big GOP donors to "RESPECT HIS AUTHORITAH!!!".
101010 :towel:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

H m. Junior sounds as if daddy isn't a "billionaire" after all. Imagine that...
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

:yankyank: "it is rape and pillage, they will burn down..."
NEWSMAX @NEWSMAX wrote: .@EricTrump on the 'deep state' coming after his father: "If you interfere with their little fiefdom, they will target you, they will come after you, and they will try to destroy your life."

@CarlHigbie

MORE: https://youtu.be/UQVjG7Txko0
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

"If you interfere with their little fiefdom, they will target you, they will come after you"

Is that what the mafioso told you they do when you insist on breaking the laws :?:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Flatpoint High »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:50 pm "If you interfere with their little fiefdom, they will target you, they will come after you"

Is that what the mafioso told you they do when you insist on breaking the laws :?:
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

I am so surprised. Not.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/restauran ... t-17198756

:snippity:
So, New Times wondered, did Trump — who famously fancies his chicken from KFC and his steaks well-done and slathered with ketchup but isn't exactly known for picking up the check — treat his fan club to a spread of croquetas, pastelitos, and cubanos chased with cafecitos?

It turns out no one got anything. Not even a cafecito to-go.

A knowledgeable source assures New Times that Donald Trump's stop at Versailles totaled about ten minutes, leaving no time for anyone to eat anything, much less place an order.

Of course, with a long campaign ahead of him — possibly punctuated with additional South Florida court appearances — Trump will have plenty of opportunities to make good on Tuesday's promise.
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

► Show Spoiler
:cantlook: What cleavage you see, can't be unseen.
Kim says she has Devin Nunes on her show tonight to tell us why this Trump indictment is all nonsense.
sugar magnolia

trump spawn

Post by sugar magnolia »

That photo immediately brought to mind Jocelyn Wildenstein.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Slim Cognito »

I mostly identify as straight female but the humongous knockers aren't what first drew my attention. It's the black racoon eyes that are scary AF. (Not that the there's anything wrong with humongous knockers or so I've been told. Not something I've experienced in my life, and that's ok too.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Annrc
Verified:

trump spawn

Post by Annrc »

The lips.
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

lips.jpg
lips.jpg (68.39 KiB) Viewed 418 times
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:38 pm
► Show Spoiler
Kim says she has Devin Nunes on her show tonight to tell us why this Trump indictment is all nonsense.
*Legal expert Devin Nunes, just look at all the lawsuits he's had dismissed! He must be some kind of legal savant!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:27 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:38 pm
► Show Spoiler
*Legal expert Devin Nunes, just look at all the lawsuits he's had dismissed! He must be some kind of legal savant!
:rimshot:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”