Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Gregg

Re: trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:27 am
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:40 pm Biden rides fine. He had a fall. Cyclists have falls. Daddy wouldn’t know how to get on a bike.
and even if he did, he probably wouldn't want to because the exertion of riding a bike would take up too much of the finite amount of energy we all have. He doesn't like wasting his on exercise.
Do they make bikes that would hold him? :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:22 am
Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:27 am
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:40 pm Biden rides fine. He had a fall. Cyclists have falls. Daddy wouldn’t know how to get on a bike.
and even if he did, he probably wouldn't want to because the exertion of riding a bike would take up too much of the finite amount of energy we all have. He doesn't like wasting his on exercise.
Do they make bikes that would hold him? :rotflmao:
Shockingly, yes.

Fatguybike.jpg
Fatguybike.jpg (116.25 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Oh, yes, Worksman Cycles. You will find a fleet of them in pretty much every motorcar factory in North America.

The have a shelf over the rear axle that is perfect to mount tool boxes and such. When I hired in, there were over 100 personally owned tricycles in the Sharonville plant. And in any plant there are a lot. But in 2007 the plant manager decided he didn't like them and gave everyone a week to get rid of them. These were personally owed and they cost upwards of $900 each plus the tradesmen typically had another grand in the tool boxes and tools on them. It was a traumatic event. I had one myself that I spent I think $900 for, custom paint (the trademark correct Ford blue), 9 spoke wheels and painted trim pieces. I tricked it out with badges I brought back from assembly plants, so it had a genuine Ford blue oval and Mustang Cobra badges on the box... very cool. When we had to get rid of them I gave it away to a friend who sells at car shows.

Skip forward a few years, new plant manager, wonders to himself how come there aren't any trikes in the plant cause they are damn handy to have when the building is 2.3 million sq ft and a guy needs to have tools to fix things.... so he buys 75 of them with company money and every maintenance and support department now has a company property trike.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:30 pm They're dehumanizing anyone who isn't ready to charge a nest of liberal machine guns.
But we like it when they charge at us! My nest of liberal machine guns is ready to go!

:shooting: :biggun: :shooting: :biggun:

:flame: :eek:

:rockon:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:30 pm They're dehumanizing anyone who isn't ready to charge a nest of liberal machine guns.
But, most of them aren't willing to charge the machine guns, themselves, but they are perfectly okay with convincing others to do so.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

It's always struck me how Junior and Eric look somewhat alike, especially around the mouth, Ivana Jr. looks like neither, and I'm not sure any of them resemble their mother. This photo makes it seem weirder.
FXwJ_pKVsAEGKvF.jpeg
FXwJ_pKVsAEGKvF.jpeg (248.02 KiB) Viewed 859 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:30 am It's always struck me how Junior and Eric look somewhat alike, especially around the mouth, Ivana Jr. looks like neither, and I'm not sure any of them resemble their mother. This photo makes it seem weirder.

FXwJ_pKVsAEGKvF.jpeg
How can you compare when it's obvious Ivana had much "work" done over her years.

And I'm sticking to Eric is *NOT* tfg's. Zero resemblance.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:51 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:30 am It's always struck me how Junior and Eric look somewhat alike, especially around the mouth, Ivana Jr. looks like neither, and I'm not sure any of them resemble their mother. This photo makes it seem weirder.

FXwJ_pKVsAEGKvF.jpeg
How can you compare when it's obvious Ivana had much "work" done over her years.

I looked back at her pre-work photos too. Ivana Jr.'s had work too but never looked like Jr. and Eric.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

FXwJ_pKVsAEGKvF.jpeg

Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

FFS, they’ve ALL had so much work done it’s hard to compare.

Eric has always struck me as the trump most likely to secede from the family. He looks like his heart just isnt in the hate and hurt phase all the time like his bro. Lara, on the other hand…her hatefulness more than makes up for his.

ETA who is that, ☝️ pipi?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:02 am FFS, they’ve ALL had so much work done it’s hard to compare.

Eric has always struck me as the trump most likely to secede from the family. He looks like his heart just isnt in the hate and hurt phase all the time like his bro. Lara, on the other hand…her hatefulness more than makes up for his.

ETA who is that, ☝️ pipi?
Ivana Sr. as model circa 70s/80s. Presumably pre-work or most of it.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Wow! I MUCH prefer this look to the puffy, frozen-faced person in the other pic.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ivana Ivanka
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ya, Ivanka is going to fall apart later in life with the amount of work she has had done. She kinda looked like Eric before she carved up her face.

Ivanka-Trump-plastic-surgery-side-view-810568.jpg
Ivanka-Trump-plastic-surgery-side-view-810568.jpg (43.9 KiB) Viewed 754 times
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

FXwJ_pKVsAEGKvF.jpeg

Yeah, he looks like Glenn Beck.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump: I think this whole trip was so embarrassing… I think back to when my father-in-law visited in 2017 and what a difference..
Host: Could you imagine if this was the former President actually fist bumping with the Crown Prince..
You'd think she should be home with husband and kids mourning their loss, but no...she's all over Fox. It seems she is wearing black, so I guess that's something :roll:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump: The thing is you see all of these people leaving and to me it’s interesting because there’s a difference between having a tough boss… and there’s a difference in having a boss that’s terrible
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:43 am https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1548415404942376963
Lara Trump: I think this whole trip was so embarrassing… I think back to when my father-in-law visited in 2017 and what a difference..
Host: Could you imagine if this was the former President actually fist bumping with the Crown Prince..
You'd think she should be home with husband and kids mourning their loss, but no...she's all over Fox. It seems she is wearing black, so I guess that's something :roll:
This is what “I think back to when [her] father-in-law visited…”
:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yeah, that picture is sure making the rounds this weekend.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So he didn't actually have his penis in his mouth, but....

I wonder what they want Biden to do, walk up and kick MBS in the nuts? I know, that's what Daddy Donny would have done, cause he's a rough manly man...

tek

Post by tek »

Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm So he didn't actually have his penis in his mouth, but....

I wonder what they want Biden to do, walk up and kick MBS in the nuts? I know, that's what Daddy Donny would have done, cause he's a rough manly man...
Misspelled 'lick'

Oh wait, that's Jared.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:11 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:48 pm So he didn't actually have his penis in his mouth, but....

Misspelled 'lick'

Oh wait, that's Jared.
I might be persuaded to do so for a similar $2 billion as Jared recieved. :think: But the bonesaw part of MBS is still concerning.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://newrepublic.com/article/166876/ ... using-poor
The Trump family is hardly known for its humanitarian impulses, but for a moment Donald Trump Jr. seemed like an exception. Back in 2010, Trump Jr. and his business partners made a surprising vow to build millions of units of prefabricated low-cost housing for some of the world’s poorest families and ship them to countries across the globe. The company also had what it marketed as a seemingly miraculous solution for helping to power the homes: Along with the housing kits, it would distribute small energy-producing wind turbines that could be affixed to their roofs.

What happened next offers a glimpse into how Don Jr. does business, a topic The New Republic and Type Investigations first investigated for a story last September. We wanted to learn more about former President Trump’s oldest child, who has become a hero to the Big Lie crowd. In that piece, we showed what happened when Don. Jr. and his partners promised to renovate a former naval hospital and to bring a Trump five-star hotel to the town of North Charleston, South Carolina. They left the hospital in a state of disrepair. The hotel was never built. The episode cost taxpayers at least $33 million, and Junior and his partners walked away with a profit. An electrician who witnessed rampant copper stripping told me the fiasco was at times like a “real-life Sopranos episode.”

But the reason Don Jr. and his partners were in North Charleston in the first place was to launch their housing venture, mass-producing and selling the prefabricated homes.

Business plans for the company, newly obtained in the course of our investigation, include Donald Trump Jr.’s photograph and financial projections that indicated hundreds of thousands of homes would be built, creating billions of dollars in revenue. In reality, all we were able to find are a few properties that the company built, including one for the mayor of North Charleston, South Carolina, a major booster of the company, and a handful of kits the company sent abroad.
raison de arizona

:faint:
Dirtbags, one and all.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”