Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Patagoniagirl

Re: trump spawn

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:30 am
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:53 am
Kendra wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:05 pm https:// mobile.twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1518592296861806593

Beware future Republican quail hunters :twisted:
US Senate candidate Eric Greitens says he is going “RINO hunting.” The 2022 Republican Party.
Oh my fucking gawd!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yeah, my :jawdrop: is still on the floor. Sorry for posting this in the spawn thread, I was thinking Junior might join him for target practice again.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:59 am Yeah, my :jawdrop: is still on the floor. Sorry for posting this in the spawn thread, I was thinking Junior might join him for target practice again.
A "progressive" in my community posted on facebook that Democrats lose and will continue to lose because Democrats "keep insulting the right." Maybe she means "threatens" would be more effective. :?:
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:39 am
Oh my fucking gawd!
:yeahthat: :bangwall:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

and two gentlemen from the FBI are making a visit in e... 2... 1... :lol:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Pipi, your friend is a Susan Collins fan?

Insulting is so much worse than lying, cheating, denying thousands the right to vote, condoning the murder of children, denying women life-saving medical care, and on and on. What the hell does she think osg does every time he opens his fat pie hole?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:36 pm
► Show Spoiler
All I know about this variety of Trumps is Lara Trump intentionally published a video of a baby crying while she, dead eyed, drinks wine.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:52 pm Pipi, your friend is a Susan Collins fan?

Insulting is so much worse than lying, cheating, denying thousands the right to vote, condoning the murder of children, denying women life-saving medical care, and on and on. What the hell does she think osg does every time he opens his fat pie hole?
Not my friend, just someone in the neighborhood. Someone I hope I never meet.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:33 pm :sick:
► Show Spoiler
Father's Day is coming, and we can't think of a better gift than President Trump's hand signed book OUR JOURNEY TOGETHER!

It's the perfect gift for any patriotic Dad, and less than 100 copies remain.

Go to http://45books.com today!
Assuming Ivanka wears heels and the boys don't, she's 6' or so, Junior is 6'3" or so, and Eric is 6'6" or 6'7".
Edit: Eric is supposed to be 6'5". Which means Dad can't be what he claims.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

True love is putting your boyfriend’s name on your shirt.
:cantlook:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:sick: :vomit:
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:53 pm
True love is putting your boyfriend’s Dad's name on your shirt.
:cantlook:
FIFY
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

What’s stopping him from making her a Trump officially? Make it legal!
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

( :? Do you think Jr. knows his fiancé is sleeping with his father?) :mrgreen:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:25 pm ( :? Do you think Jr. knows his fiancé is sleeping with his father?) :mrgreen:
I doubt he knows whether she is sleeping with him...
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Suranis wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:13 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:25 pm ( :? Do you think Jr. knows his fiancé is sleeping with his father?) :mrgreen:
One of the questions I've had is since it is clear that Junior has a drug problem and likely that daddy dearest does too, didn't the Secret Service know? Do they just ignore it in POTUS?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:25 pm
One of the questions I've had is since it is clear that Junior has a drug problem and likely that daddy dearest does too, didn't the Secret Service know? Do they just ignore it in POTUS?
They don't 'ignore it', it just isn't their job - they are not law enforcement, or doctors, or baby sitters, or family - they are body guards.

Kennedy's Secret Service protection knew he was on drugs and it just wasn't any of their business.

They have one job and one job only: bodyguards - protect the 'client' at all costs.

I am inclined to believe that that is why Pence refused to get into the car - not because he didn't trust the driver to not kidnap him or something, but precisely because he DID trust the driver to follow his training and get the VP to the safest possible place.

I know Pence expressed it differently, but not trusting him to understand why Pence needed to stay and not trusting him to do the job he is trained to do are two different things.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:25 pm

It's not a drug problem, I have a prescription for the 4 pounds of Adderal I snort a day! Dr. Ronny gave it to me!

But seriously, I have read where this has come up at least twice in two very different times and both pretty different from today.

The Secret Service didn't consider it any of their business when Jack and Jackie both were getting strange injections from a doctor. Turns out it they were taking enough speed to alter the outcome of the NBA finals but, licensed Dr. so not drug abuse, right?

The second thing I have read about was Chip Carter, Jimmy Carter's son who smoked weed. I mean, smoked quite a lot of weed. The Secret Service didn't see anything as far as they were concerned but they drew the line at ignoring drug deals so I guess he just had friends bring over special salad, on one occasion Willie Nelson and Chip went up on the roof and smoked a joint. :evilmonkey:
Arlo Guthrie has also hinted he had a smoke with Chip in the White House. No word on if Cheech and Chong stopped by. :point:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:brickwallsmall:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Lara Trump: And people are advocating for you to have an abortion as opposed to giving you the choice to choose whatever you want exactly what we tell you to do.
fify
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

Lara Trump: And people are advocating for you to have an abortion as opposed to giving you the choice to choose whatever you want.
Objectively false. Even superficially false. Typical Trump.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Lara,

It is one thing to point out to a woman that she has a choice or even "advocate for you to have an abortion", as you put it.

It is quite another to outlaw choice, which is exactly what SCOTUS just gave the states permission to do.

I have never heard of a state law that REQUIRED a woman to have an abortion, but we're soon going to see a spate of laws that REQUIRE a woman to carry the baby to term and to give birth.

As Gregg said, the anti-abortion advocates want women to have only once choice, to do exactly as the anti-abortion crowd says they must do.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

Junior calls Cassidy Hutchinson a “coffee girl,” while her boss Mark Meadows remains silent.
tek

Post by tek »

DJTJr is missing the key phrase "Under Oath"

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”