trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

Put your kids thru school? Please tell me, what public schools do they visit, please? :sarcasm:
tek

trump spawn

Post by tek »

Why don’t you support the people who believe the stuff that you believe in? That share your values steal your money. Help put their kids through school another yacht in the harbor.
FIFH
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Lara Trump: We all knew how long until they can draw some direct line to anything to do with Republican's, conservatives, right wing, anything and they didn't skip a beat, they went right there.
Taking the Dems to task for jumping to conclusions before we have all the info :fingerwag:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Keeping it classy.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RVInit

trump spawn

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Junior’s rant tonight is that Biden is using Gestopoesque Mussolini fascist tactics to divide people so Democrats win the midterms.

Junior was ranting last night about concern of trans voters that in states with strict new laws they might not be able to vote if gender on their ID doesn’t match current one: “If they identify as a million different people do they get a million different votes!”
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

At the QAnon conference today, Eric Trump says Democrats “want to destroy christianity, destroy our families, our children, our history. Guys, this is a cognizant (?) war in this country. I don’t say that lightly. I’m not the tinfoil hat-wearing guy.”

At the QAnon traveling grift-a-Rama today, headliner Eric Trump tells them he almost called Georgetown to give them his college degree back after he heard that one of the professors said all white males should be castrated.
:tinfoil: :koolaid:
Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Eric is looking terrible. He seems to have lost a lot of weight and he is not looking happy.
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:10 pm
At the QAnon conference today, Eric Trump says Democrats “want to destroy christianity, destroy our families, our children, our history. Guys, this is a cognizant (?) war in this country. I don’t say that lightly. I’m not the tinfoil hat-wearing guy.”
I mean, in fairness, one wears a tinfoil hat to protect a brain, and that ship done sailed.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:52 pm Eric is looking terrible. He seems to have lost a lot of weight and he is not looking happy.
Oh, he knows that he is the first one Daddy is going to throw under a bus when the time comes. He is the first Trump going to prison and he is only too aware of that.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump spawn

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:30 pm
Suranis wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:52 pm Eric is looking terrible. He seems to have lost a lot of weight and he is not looking happy.
Oh, he knows that he is the first one Daddy is going to throw under a bus when the time comes. He is the first Trump going to prison and he is only too aware of that.
Ya'll really buying tfg is his daddy?
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:42 pm
Gregg wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:30 pm
Ya'll really buying tfg is his daddy?

I have noticed that he is about a foot taller than the rest of the family and seems to know how to stand up. He does kind of look like TFG though, maybe his uncle ain't an uncle?

I don't know, I'm just asking questions here. :smoking:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump spawn

Post by raison de arizona »

Don Jr. Testified He Has No Idea How Business Accounting Works
The sworn statements from Donald Trump's oldest son helped a judge decide to put the family company under supervision.

Don Jr. may have been put in charge of running his dad’s family business after former President Donald Trump entered the White House.

But don’t ask him how business accounting works. He swears, under oath, that he has basically no idea, aside from what he learned in “Accounting 101 at Wharton,” according to a judicial ruling released on Thursday.

Trump’s eldest son said in a sworn deposition that he has next to no understanding of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, or GAAP, the accounting standard adopted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, according to the document.
:snippity:
Don Jr. stated that he “had no knowledge as [GAAP] relates to what it was for, for the Statement of Financial Condition or not,” according to an excerpt included in Engoron’s order.

Engoron said this lack of understanding meant Don Jr. may not have understood what he was signing when he penned his name to documents prepared by Trump’s accounting company, Mazars.

“At a minimum, Donald Trump Jr. signed off on representations to Mazars without performing the due diligence necessary to ensure their accuracy or compliance with GAAP, raising serious doubt as to the reliability of future [statements of financial condition] for which Donald Trump Jr. may be responsible,” Engoron wrote.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/4ax5pm/ ... ting-works
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Sounds like a useful idiot.
RVInit

trump spawn

Post by RVInit »

So of course it can’t possibly be his fault that the company misrepresented anything. :roll:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump spawn

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:46 pm
The sworn statements from Donald Trump's oldest son helped a judge decide to put the family company under supervision.

Don Jr. may have been put in charge of running his dad’s family business after former President Donald Trump entered the White House.

I believe in my corner of the world such a testimony would be cause to hold the former owner / manager liable, cause of giving a leading position to an unqualified person. Especially as iirc the owner reserved the right to take back control at any time.
MN-Skeptic

trump spawn

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Does anyone here think that Donald Trump - Jr's dad - has any better understanding of accounting principles?
noblepa

trump spawn

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:46 pm

But don’t ask him how business accounting works. He swears, under oath, that he has basically no idea, aside from what he learned in “Accounting 101 at Wharton,” according to a judicial ruling released on Thursday.

Trump’s eldest son said in a sworn deposition that he has next to no understanding of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, or GAAP, the accounting standard adopted by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, according to the document.
Don Jr. stated that he “had no knowledge as [GAAP] relates to what it was for, for the Statement of Financial Condition or not,” according to an excerpt included in Engoron’s order.

Engoron said this lack of understanding meant Don Jr. may not have understood what he was signing when he penned his name to documents prepared by Trump’s accounting company, Mazars.

“At a minimum, Donald Trump Jr. signed off on representations to Mazars without performing the due diligence necessary to ensure their accuracy or compliance with GAAP, raising serious doubt as to the reliability of future [statements of financial condition] for which Donald Trump Jr. may be responsible,” Engoron wrote.
Wasn't it the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, passed in the wake of the Enron fiasco, that says that executive MUST understand the basis of the financial statements that they sign off on? Does the act apply to closely held companies, like The Trump Org., or just to publicly traded companies? It is my understanding that this was passed because some of the Enron execs claimed that they didn't know what their subordinates were doing.

So, by signing those statements, that he now says he didn't understand, he was violating the law, even if the statements had been true.
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:39 pm Does anyone here think that Donald Trump - Jr's dad - has any better understanding of accounting principles?
He knows that his dealer only accepts cash and that is all he needs to know.

johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

trump spawn

Post by johnpcapitalist »

noblepa wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:19 pm Wasn't it the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, passed in the wake of the Enron fiasco, that says that executive MUST understand the basis of the financial statements that they sign off on? Does the act apply to closely held companies, like The Trump Org., or just to publicly traded companies?
Sarbanes-Oxley applies only to publicly traded companies. And, yes, it was designed to strip away the "ignorance" defense for criminal charges of fraud for upper management. The organization has to demonstrate "effective controls" over financial statement preparation so that they can be relied on by investors. If the auditors find any lapses in internal controls, it has to be disclosed. That's bad for the stock price. And given that we've had 20 years to incorporate the higher standards into accounting software, it's pretty hard to have ineffective controls these days.
Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

It's the Jeff Skilling Law.

For years up until 2001 Jeff Skilling "I am the smartest guy on Earth, even trying to think down enough to explain how smart I am to you hurts. That's how smart I am">

Jeff Skilling when it all fell apart, "I am not an accountant, I don't know anything about that..."

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

trump spawn

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:22 pm It's the Jeff Skilling Law.

For years up until 2001 Jeff Skilling "I am the smartest guy on Earth, even trying to think down enough to explain how smart I am to you hurts. That's how smart I am">

Jeff Skilling when it all fell apart, "I am not an accountant, I don't know anything about that..."
I believe fans of Batman call this "The Skilling Joke."
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

Gregg

trump spawn

Post by Gregg »

That is Olympic Level disconnect right there.

Suranis

trump spawn

Post by Suranis »

Saw someone say on Facebook that Tiffany (inferior non Ivanka daughter) is getting married this weekend. Dunno if its true, cant be assed to check.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”