Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: trump spawn

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, the long and winding road that descends from "I think, therefore I am" to "I'm not on the great god Tee Vee, therefore I no longer exist."

Madness. Everywhere I go, madness. :crazy:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

No class. No class at all. :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
slq

Post by slq »

zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:38 pm
woodworker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:58 pm
zekeb wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:02 pm Adding nothing to the relationship other than being pretty is a sure-fire way to know it will only be of a limited duration.
This not only assumes facts not in evidence, but contradicts facts in evidence. Her inner corruption bleeds through so, to me, her physical looks are irrelevant -- she is ugly because of what she is.
Yes, but had you met her in a bar at closing time and she hadn't spoken to you yet?
I'm female and heterosexual, but no, had I met her in a bar and she hadn't spoken, I would not find her attractive. The fake fish lips and fake tan are a huge turn-off.
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, that.

After a few drinks I'm not sure I could tell her from Caitlyn Jenner.

WAIT! Has anyone ever seen them in the same room? :rotflmao:

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:55 am Yeah, that.

After a few drinks I'm not sure I could tell her from Caitlyn Jenner.

WAIT! Has anyone ever seen them in the same room? :rotflmao:
My first thought was ... that's a low blow. But then then, I was like, I'm kinda seeing it. Pour me another drink.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Awwww.
Americans Rejoice as Trump’s Children (Except Barron) Lose Secret Service Protection Today
BY JASON MICIAK JULY 20, 2021

For the first time in almost five years, Ivanka, Kush, Don Jr., and the Eric Lara team will be on their own, no sitters, no guys in nice suits, sunglasses, and earpieces around. We are all free to guess at which one might miss these men the most. We have our guess, Ms. $1000 a month on hair alone, but we would just be guessing.

From our friends at National Zero:

As of 12:01 p.m. ET Tuesday, United States taxpayers are no longer paying for Secret Service protection details for Donald Trump Jr.; Ivanka and Jared Kushner; Eric Trump and his harlot Lara; and Tiffany Trump. Tuesday marks six months since President Joe Biden took office, and ends the six-month extension for Secret Service protection details his predecessor gave his children and other high-ranking members of his Administration. Melania’s son, 15-year-old Barron, allegedly Donald Trump’s youngest child, will continue to get Secret Service protection until his 16th birthday in March 2022. Melania and Donald enjoy a lifetime protection detail.

Former vice president Mike Pence and his wife, Mother also lose their Secret Service protection at noon. The VP’s protection is always extended to six months after he leaves office. Trump also extended protection to former treasury secretary Steven Mnuchin, former chief of staff Mark Meadows, and former national security adviser Robert C. O’Brien for six months, ending today. We find the last three losing their protection to be the most interesting.

Normally, Secret Service protection ends at the end of the term. (Except for the ex-president and wife), but Trump extended it as long as possible. We suspect that there is something nefarious going on because those three certainly wouldn’t be a generous move on Trump’s part. We recall that the Trumps often stayed at their own property, which required the Secret Service to rent accommodations very close, on the same property, and were surely charged the full rate. It makes you wonder.
https://www.politicalflare.com/2021/07/ ... ion-today/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 am Awwww.
Americans Rejoice as Trump’s Children (Except Barron) Lose Secret Service Protection Today

:cheer1: :blissy:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

That was a pretty short-term grift on the former guy's part.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Junior says conservabeards are in! :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:00 pm Junior says conservabeards are in! :thumbsup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRfIVl-lc-8 ... =copy_link
Is that Don Jr's real instagram account (I don't do social media so I don't know )...

However, since the meme shared looks written by someone who is not a native speaker --(of vs if).
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:20 pm
covfefe wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:00 pm Junior says conservabeards are in! :thumbsup:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRfIVl-lc-8 ... =copy_link
Is that Don Jr's real instagram account (I don't do social media so I don't know )...

However, since the meme shared looks written by someone who is not a native speaker --(of vs if).
According to Instagram it is verified. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:31 am
orlylicious wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:52 am Awwww.

:cheer1: :blissy:
Ivanka's team will now be able to take a dump indoors again.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Now is the time to sell porta potties stock.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=4i3XWAL46H0&t=51s

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Edit: Video gone bye-bye.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:41 am

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Video is already gone. What was it?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It's also gone from the Raw Story article I found it on. See link for text on what she said: https://www.rawstory.com/lara-trump-face-masks/
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The video is still available at FOX

But you can get the full effect from the Raw Story article without having to listen to the grating stereo nasal whine of Lara Trump & Ainsley what's her face.
Image Image Image Image
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:10 pm It's also gone from the Raw Story article I found it on. See link for text on what she said: https://www.rawstory.com/lara-trump-face-masks/
"My daughter, Carolina, last week had a cold," she revealed. "Every parent knows that's a nightmare. I have to tell you, I was so thrilled because I know that she is actually getting in contact with viruses and germs and bacteria that will allow her to develop an immune system."

"This is absolutely insane," Trump added. "As a parent, I can tell you I'm not going to be masking up my children. It is not going to happen."
You don't want these germs Lara, it's different than a cold. :brickwallsmall:
raison de arizona

It’s a good thing Junior has such a good head on his shoulders, I’m sure the creditors are confident. :mrgreen:
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Wouldn't the NJ alcohol regulating body require that the establishments be controlled by a NJ resident?
Il factotum
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Rene Descarte wrote: "Cogito ergo sum"
"I think, therefore I am"

I prefer:

"Cogito ergo spud".

"I think, therefore I yam".
raison de arizona

Had the misfortune of hearing Hannity drone on about how honorable etc. Trump spawn are compared to Hunter Biden today. Ack. Anyway, throwback.
tek

Post by tek »

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Former President Donald Trump's son Barron will be attending Oxbridge Academy in West Palm Beach, according to a news release.

The school made the announcement Thursday and stated that Baron will be a member of the Class of 2024.

"We are pleased that Barron Trump will be attending Oxbridge Academy as a member of the Class of 2024. We look forward to welcoming him into our school and community," said Oxbridge Director of Advancement Scott Siegfried in a statement.
https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm ... palm-beach
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I have no idea if I ever attended a school with a Director of Advancement. :think:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Oxbridge Academy - founded by William Koch in 2011.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”