Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
pipistrelle

Re: trump spawn

Post by pipistrelle »

"Christ didn't do as much for Christianity, amiright?"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:17 pm The kids ought to stick to real estate, their analysis of the political world sucks.
And spiritual world, that analysis sucks too. Also.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I could name a half a dozen people who have done more for Christianity than Donald Judas Trump without even thinking. With thinking it would probably run into the millions.

I have to feel for Eric though. he is out there knowing what he is saying is complete and utter bullshit, but he feels her has to say it, or he will be cut off. He knows as well as anyone its not true, but he is trapped. All he can do is squash those thoughts constantly, and pretend even to himself.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:34 pm I could name a half a dozen people who have done more for Christianity than Donald Judas Trump without even thinking. With thinking it would probably run into the millions.

I have to feel for Eric though. he is out there knowing what he is saying is complete and utter bullshit, but he feels her has to say it, or he will be cut off. He knows as well as anyone its not true, but he is trapped. All he can do is squash those thoughts constantly, and pretend even to himself.
Dude I might find half a dozen Atheist who did more for religion than Trump.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:31 pm "Christ didn't do as much for Christianity, amiright?"
Assuming he is talking about Jesus of Nazareth, he is IMHO correct. Jesus didn't do ANYTHING for 'Christianity'. Jesus was a Hebrew and his mission was to rejuvenate the Jewish religion, returning to the fundamental tenants that had been, in his view, lost.

Jesus wasn't called the Christ for years after his death.

Christianity didn't exist until Paul united some of the various Jesus cults and developed an orthodoxy for Gentiles separate to the Hebrews.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Uh, incorrect but I CBA looking it up. Peter and the other apostles were preaching to the Gentiles before Paul became active. The reason Paul was going to Damascus was trying to deal with the growth of Christianity there. The Jew Centric Christianity was centered around James, and they were definitely calling Jesus the Christ.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Oh you people. JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS. YOUR SIN OF JUST BEING BORN.

Um, I guess this story makes for a movie but not reality.

Never-mind.

Now here-- eat a paper wafer and pretend you are eating the body of your Christ -- and here is some cheap wine-- have a sip and pretend you are drinking the blood of your Christ..

Oh, am I being mean again? :batting:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:roll:
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:48 am:roll:
:wink:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:25 am Oh, am I being mean again? :batting:
I'd say so

Now, this is just my opinion, for whatever *that's* worth. I mean no offense to you or anyone else.

If someone was really pushing people to join their religion and constantly putting down anyone else's faith, that would be a whole different matter². But I don't see that kind of stuff going on here. Yes, some of us talk about our faith, but I don't see anyone proselytizing or insulting other faiths. As such, I, at least, feel that kind of comment is out-of-bounds.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

The paper wafer is much better with mayo.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:14 am
I'd say so

Now, this is just my opinion, for whatever *that's* worth. I mean no offense to you or anyone else.

If someone was really pushing people to join their religion and constantly putting down anyone else's faith, that would be a whole different matter². But I don't see that kind of stuff going on here. Yes, some of us talk about our faith, but I don't see anyone proselytizing or insulting other faiths. As such, I, at least, feel that kind of comment is out-of-bounds.
Alright, I will take that hit.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I'd say so

The point of this discussion is how hypocritical the tfg cult is, not the validity of Christianity but the mockery the cult makes of things like the golden rule. Anyone of any faith can see that.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:15 am The paper wafer is much better with mayo.
Of course.

Did I ever tell you the story of my baby sister who loved bologna-mayo sandwiches when she was 5yo. I screwed up and she threw a screaming tantrum. Because it was UPSIDE DOWN. All she had to do was turn the thing over. NOPE. i had to make a new one.

Left me with a disposition of anti mayo...
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:22 am Left me with a disposition of anti mayo...
You Mayophobe. :mad:

I would have gone to the kitchen, made some noises like I was doing stuff, then brought the same sammich in. If she was in the kitchen, I would have turned around, moved my arms a bit and presented her majesty with the royal sammich.

Or told her to just eat it and shut it. Then pretended I was enjoying her screams till she shut up in a sullen way. Thast what I did to my Brothers and sisters tantrums growing up. No wonder they hate me...
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Off Topic
Suranis wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:21 am I would have gone to the kitchen, made some noises like I was doing stuff, then brought the same sammich in. If she was in the kitchen, I would have turned around, moved my arms a bit and presented her majesty with the royal sammich.

Or told her to just eat it and shut it. Then pretended I was enjoying her screams till she shut up in a sullen way. Thast what I did to my Brothers and sisters tantrums growing up. No wonder they hate me...
You have obviously not met my younger sister.
I did try and trick her but our house had an open kitchen/dining area floor plan. And she screamed more when I presented her with the corrected sammich --"IT'S THE SAME!!"

Fortunately, a few years later she decided to be a vegetarian but still needed her mayo sammichs -- just mayo. Can't make those upside down. 8-)
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:16 am
Off Topic
You have obviously not met my younger sister.
Off Topic
Hah, my family are wall to wall stubborn. And they got nowhere with me so they had to try and move onto a softer target to get their own way - My mother. :roll:
Hic sunt dracones
tek

Post by tek »

:hijacked:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I love how the spawn of Trump never bothered to register to vote until after it was too late for them to vote for dad in the NY primary. But they are all experts on politics and economics, apparently.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:50 pm:hijacked:
Well, now. It's not really a thread jack if was my thread to start with(check it). :biggrin: And I did try to veer it back on track with OT tags. :bag: :batting:

BTW, I have mayo if you need. :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:29 pm I love how the spawn of Trump never bothered to register to vote until after it was too late for them to vote for dad in the NY primary. But they are all experts on politics and economics, apparently.
This is new information to me. The spawn were not registered to vote? At their ages then? Not surprised but surprised. They certainly have big mouths on everything.
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:52 pm
RVInit wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 1:29 pm I love how the spawn of Trump never bothered to register to vote until after it was too late for them to vote for dad in the NY primary. But they are all experts on politics and economics, apparently.
This is new information to me. The spawn were not registered to vote? At their ages then? Not surprised but surprised. They certainly have big mouths on everything.
They were registered to vote, just not as Republicans. :blackeye:

Donald Trump said Monday that his children, Eric and Ivanka, “feel very, very guilty” they will be unable to vote for him in New York’s primary next week because they missed the state’s voter registration deadline.

“They had a long time to register and they were unaware of the rules so they feel very, very guilty, they feel very guilty, but it’s fine, I understand, that,” the real estate mogul said on Fox News’ “Fox and Friends.” “I think they have to register a year in advance so Eric and Ivanka I guess won’t be voting.”
https://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/politics ... index.html
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I have a hunch that a bunch of the MAGA never voted or were even leaning D before Trump.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'd say so

Atheist learn that you have to be militant about it, because no one thinks you're serious.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”