Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
somerset

Re: trump spawn

Post by somerset »

Kendra wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:32 am
Suranis wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:45 am
filly wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:20 am Mukasey represent scumbags and liars for a living, so I doubt it was the lying.
Yep.
Isn't he now one of the high powered lawyers Gaetz has hired?
Yep.

Which raises a bit of interesting speculation - I wonder if it's a conflict of interest that prompted Mukasey to abandon Husey (or is it Uday? I get them mixed up) instead of (or in addition to) his poor credit rating?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

My first requirement is that D'Souza must wear a bag over his head so I don't have to behold his ugly mug, and he must be absolutely silent under all circumstances unless I accidentally set him on fire or something, so I don't have to suffer from his stupidity. Oh, and he has to wear a t-shirt that says "CONVICTED FELON".

I mean honestly, I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast here, OK? What is this intolerably annoying asshole doing anyway, sitting at MY table? Sheesh.

And Donnie Jr. has to bring me a pile of cocaine, but I'll sprinkle it all on his food and make him eat it ...
Out from under. :thumbsup:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:35 am https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1445911998433271810
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski
Oh man, this ‘Platinum’ ticket package is definitely the way to go. Who’s with me!?!
2:40 AM · Oct 7, 2021
Who ever wants to pay that kind of money for a photo op with jr - a real bumbling apprentice his father ought to have fired long ago ?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

True Science Fact, when Diaper Donny was born, The Future Florida Man twice impeached golf cheat didn't want to name him "Don Jr" because he wasa afraid it would make him look bad if Jr turned out to be an idiot.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

:snippity:
Finally, it was time for Donald Trump Jr.'s speech.

"Imagine chanting 'USA' at a Democrat rally. They'd kill you. Literally," he said after entering in a blast of sparklers and smoke.

Trump then launched into a rambling monologue that was a paler version of one by his father, who addressed a crowd in Iowa that day. He ticked off a long list of grievances. Civil rights protesters last summer were "savage terroristic animals," he said. Conversely, the Capitol rioters are being unfairly persecuted. "The FBI has spent more time trying to entrap Americans for loving their country than actually solving crime," Trump quipped. Immigrants were pouring across the border. Everyone in the crowd is a "second class citizen" compared to them. Biden has destroyed the country. "The job numbers are a disaster," he claimed. (Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that unemployment has been dropping, though not as fast as predicted.)

The crowd fed on his negativity, booing and jeering every enemy he conjured.

:roll:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

That wasn't a racist load of shit at all. Not one bit. :roll:
101010 :towel:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I really want someone to ask him why the Department of Justice, under Bill Barr, not only failed to arrest any members of Black Lives Matter for serious crimes like arson and murder, but somehow were only able to come up with evidence that white supremacist MAGA tools were guilty of all those "terroristic" crimes. And why were those same white supremacists charged with all the crimes the Black Lives Matter folks supposedly committed? It's not like Bill Barr would have wanted to frame a white supremacist for a crime committed by a Black Lives Matter supporter.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:28 pm I really want someone to ask him why the Department of Justice, under Bill Barr, not only failed to arrest any members of Black Lives Matter for serious crimes like arson and murder, but somehow were only able to come up with evidence that white supremacist MAGA tools were guilty of all those "terroristic" crimes. And why were those same white supremacists charged with all the crimes the Black Lives Matter folks supposedly committed? It's not like Bill Barr would have wanted to frame a white supremacist for a crime committed by a Black Lives Matter supporter.
Cokehead Jr. would just be confused with all the big wordz you used there...

I'll come in again...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Frater I*I wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:49 pm
RVInit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:28 pm I really want someone to ask him why the Department of Justice, under Bill Barr, not only failed to arrest any members of Black Lives Matter for serious crimes like arson and murder, but somehow were only able to come up with evidence that white supremacist MAGA tools were guilty of all those "terroristic" crimes. And why were those same white supremacists charged with all the crimes the Black Lives Matter folks supposedly committed? It's not like Bill Barr would have wanted to frame a white supremacist for a crime committed by a Black Lives Matter supporter.

I'll come in again...
:rotflmao:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Big words like "justice" and concepts like "innocent until proven guilty (which also applies to blacks, etc.)" are all foreign to Usay and Qusay.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

I'll come in again...
But wouldn't it be so fun to see the look on his face when asked these questions? I would almost be tempted to tune in for that. Almost.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Steve Mnuchin helped prevent Ivanka Trump from being named president of the World Bank. :brickwallsmall:
STEVEN MNUCHIN STEPPED IN TO PREVENT IVANKA TRUMP WORLD BANK APPOINTMENT
President Donald Trump very much wanted Ivanka at the helm, and it was the Treasury secretary who blocked her ascent.

IN JANUARY 2019, Jim Yong Kim threw the global financial development sector into a state of disarray: The former academic and health official announced he would be stepping down the following month from his role as president of the World Bank, opting instead for a cushier gig at a Wall Street private equity firm. For an institution that was already struggling with heightened competition from China and private capital, Kim’s departure — which came as a total surprise — was seen as a setback, as it handed an opportunity to choose a new leader to President Donald Trump, creating worries that the America First champion would pick somebody ill suited for the global role.

As the White House moved to select its new leader, one name very dear to Trump’s heart kept floating around: his daughter Ivanka Trump. That never came to fruition, though, with Ivanka later telling reporters that though her father had raised the subject, she declined to pursue the position as she was “happy with the work” she was doing as his senior adviser.

Ivanka Trump did, however, aid Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney in the selection process. When the Treasury Department announced Under Secretary of the Treasury for International Affairs David Malpass as the World Bank’s new president, Ivanka released a statement predicting Malpass would be “an extraordinary leader of the World Bank.” (Malpass was in fact a controversial pick, due in large part to his past criticisms of the World Bank.)

But two sources, not authorized to speak publicly, tell The Intercept the talk of Ivanka at the helm went far beyond the realm of Beltway chatter: Trump very much wanted Ivanka as World Bank president, and it was Mnuchin who actually blocked her ascent to the leadership role.

“It came incredibly close to happening,” said one well-placed source.
--Colin Kaepernick
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

RVInit wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:23 pm

I'll come in again...
But wouldn't it be so fun to see the look on his face when asked these questions? I would almost be tempted to tune in for that. Almost.
He would launch into some completely unrelated subject or argue about what shoes somebody in a riot was wearing. Years of birther debates have made me used to this common practice. I don't get much practice anymore but at least Laity did not let me down over at RC's place. Never answer the question but change the topic ("but what about...")

Mario would do that, but it usually involved insulting me and telling me I was not a lawyer so I didn't know anything so he wins because he's smarter.
101010 :towel:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Mario is also way deader.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Atticus Finch wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:34 pm Mario is also way deader.
That's rude.

Mario is much closer to room temperature.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

duplicate, but this one say Jared received some things
The Saudi royal family gave Jared Kushner gifts worth over $47,000 including 2 swords and a dagger, report says
Grace Panetta
Oct 11, 2021, 6:12 PM
  • The Saudi royal family gave Jared Kushner nearly $48,000 worth of gifts, the NYT reports.
    Kushner ended up paying for the value of the gifts, which included two swords and a dagger.
    The Times uncovered the previously undisclosed presents for an investigation published Monday.
Kushner ended up paying the US government the full $47,920 value that the gifts were worth after he left the White House, The Times said. The value of the items far exceeds the maximum of $415 worth of gifts that US officials are allowed to accept and keep from foreign entities and governments under the Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act.

The swords and dagger were among over 80 presents and tokens the Saudis lavished on Trump and his delegation upon their first visit to the country in 2017, which The Times uncovered as part of a broader investigation into the Trump administration's practices of accepting and disclosing gifts from foreign governments.

The Times also found that the gifts from the Saudi royals included robes which appeared to made from real white tiger and cheetah fur, sparking a warning from the White House counsel's office that keeping them could violate the Endangered Species Act.

The existence of the robes, which the White House didn't disclose until Trump's last day in office, were eventually taken in for inspection by the US Fish and Wildlife Service in summer of 2021, and found to be dyed to look like real cheetah and tiger fur, the Interior Department confirmed to The Times.

Men in Saudi Arabia and Yemen have traditionally worn daggers at their waist. Known as jambiya, the daggers carried in belts typically have a curved blade and a decorated hilt, and are often passed down to young men by older male relatives.

https://www.businessinsider.com/saudi-r ... rt-2021-10
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

my hope is for someone to smack those ugly smug bearded fakes on live TV for the rest of us to see

smack that ignorant smugness right off their faces
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Eric Trump gets a history lesson on his father’s golf-and-travel habit after slamming Biden for trip to Delaware home

Meaghan Ellis October 19, 2021

Eric Trump, son of former President Donald Trump, is facing backlash for criticizing President Joe Biden's time away from the White House. Twitter users quickly jumped at the opportunity to remind him of his own father's excessive traveling and overuse of the Secret Service for those trips on American taxpayers’ dime.

On Monday, October 18, Eric appeared on Fox News with host Sean Hannity where he offered his take on the president spending time at his personal property. He also accused others in the Biden administration of leaving Washington D.C., during the Afghanistan withdrawal instead of "getting to work" to resolve key issues.

"The other thing that really bothers me, Sean, about this situation is, where is everybody during this crisis?" he asked host Sean Hannity. "Every crisis that Biden has and every single day there's another one, whether it be Afghanistan or the border, right, the leaders leave."

"So Pete Buttigieg during this whole crisis is nowhere to be found," Eric Trump said. "He's on paternity leave, right, but then you add Kamala Harris when you have this massive border crisis and where does she go? She goes nowhere near the border in fact she goes to South America to not solve that problem and she goes overseas to Asia to again not work on that problem."

Vox reporter Aaron Rupar tweeted, "Eric Trump criticizes Joe Biden for spending time at his personal property instead of the White House. Irony is deader than dead."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/10/eric-trump/
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Interesting tit bit about Prime Spawn's professional Girlfriend.

https://twitter.com/donwinslow/status/1 ... 50182?s=20
Don Winslow@donwinslow
From a source of mine today:

"Kimberly Guilfoyle's cell phone, text records, emails and fundraising bank records are A CANDY STORE"
2:13 AM · Nov 23, 2021·Twitter Web App
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Donald Trump Jr. event canceled after Chase bank ends deal with Missouri conservative group
Rudi Keller, Missouri Independent
November 17, 2021

The biggest bank in the United States won't do business with a Missouri conservative group, forcing it to cancel an event next month featuring Donald Trump Jr. The Defense of Liberty PAC hired WePay, a payment processor owned by JPMorgan Chase, for the Dec. 3 event at the St. Charles Convention Center, the group's founder, former state Rep. Paul Curtman, said Wednesday.

On Nov. 9, the company notified Curtman that it had canceled the contract, refunded the $30,000 already paid for tickets and would not do business with the group in the future.

“It seems you're using WePay Payments for one or more of the activities prohibited by our terms of service," a copy of the message, forwarded to The Independent, states. “More specifically: Per our terms of service, we are unable to process for hate, violence, racial intolerance, terrorism, the financial exploitation of a crime, or items or activities that encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others regarding the same."

Those terms are in an entry under the general heading of “Illegal" in the WePay list of prohibited activities.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-jr-event-canceled/
as retold by Farron Cousins
► Show Spoiler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... hp&pc=U531
Donald Trump Dances Out of Thanksgiving Turkey in Bizarre Viral Video
Video Jr. posted at the link :cantlook: :roll:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Missed the chance of touring the country and pardoning turkeys left (probable not) and right :!:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Bizarre.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”