Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

trump spawn

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Kendra

Re: trump spawn

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Yeah, this pastor from that event is quite Christlike...
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Pastor Mark Burns, at Eric Trump and Michael Flynn’s event in Idaho: “I’m coming here to declare war on every demonic, demon-possessed Democrat that comes from the gates of Hell!”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:38 pm Yeah, this pastor from that event is quite Christlike...
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7650322432
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Pastor Mark Burns, at Eric Trump and Michael Flynn’s event in Idaho: “I’m coming here to declare war on every demonic, demon-possessed Democrat that comes from the gates of Hell!”
He will be a lonely man, please offer him a place on a busy street corner :twisted:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:19 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:38 pm Yeah, this pastor from that event is quite Christlike...
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7650322432
He will be a lonely man, please offer him a place on a busy street corner :twisted:
Instead of a street corner, how about the middle of the I-10/405 interchange any time -- NADT, but a DP (death prayer).

And I thought about adding to my post above about Jr. "when do his brains start leaking out his nose," but I sure the litigators here would have objected "assumes facts not in evidence."
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Uh oh, Baldy Banks is going at the Trump Spawn now. :biggrin:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Junior tells people at the Doug Mastriano rally that he is really a Pennsylvania guy at heart and political philosophy because he went to boarding school in Pottstown.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:48 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9765071873
Junior tells people at the Doug Mastriano rally that he is really a Pennsylvania guy at heart and political philosophy because he went to boarding school in Pottstown.
Is that the start of his political career as Senator for PA? Or as LtGov of PA? Or just as asshole? :twisted:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Asshole.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:39 pmAsshole.
I think that just comes with genetics...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Is boarding school a badge of honor? Parents didn't want him around, I guess. He's still trying to win daddy's love.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
My parents sent me to boarding school for 8th grade.
It did not end well. :twisted:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

One learned many useful, fungible and even in some cases not wholly illegal skills whilst at boarding school.

Admittedly some are somewhat arcane ..... random examples such as, one can

Strip and make a bed with immaculate hospital corners faster than most people can put on a jacket and tie
Iron and press anything leaving razer edged creases, even in linen.
Shine shoes to a mirror finish so shiny they can be seen reflecting the sun from low earth orbit
Hit a man sized target at 600 yards at least 8 in 10 times, consistently
Be able to cook a 3 course meal for 2, including a decent pud with the contents of a penurous students fridge
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Off Topic
My dad and his siblings were children of missionaries. They were shipped off to a boarding school of other missionary children in that area when they were in FIRST GRADE! :eek: Thank goodness that Dad had three older sisters already there when he started!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Mr brolin wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:17 pm One learned many useful, fungible and even in some cases not wholly illegal skills whilst at boarding school.

Admittedly some are somewhat arcane ..... random examples such as, one can

Strip and make a bed with immaculate hospital corners faster than most people can put on a jacket and tie
Iron and press anything leaving razer edged creases, even in linen.
Shine shoes to a mirror finish so shiny they can be seen reflecting the sun from low earth orbit
Hit a man sized target at 600 yards at least 8 in 10 times, consistently
Be able to cook a 3 course meal for 2, including a decent pud with the contents of a penurous students fridge
I have all of those skills, 4 learned at a school for wayward boys at Ft Benning, the last whilst delivering pizza and filling in as kitchen help in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
We're going to need a boarding school thread. But let's get back on topic here.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Lot's of folks on the bird site hoping NY files against... Ivanka.
https://www.citizensforethics.org/repor ... ite-house/

I don't know how many of you go to games, but we had to buy a special bag just for the stupid things.
The Tennessee Holler @TheTNHoller wrote: SPOTTED IN NASHVILLE: Ivanka & Kushner at the @NashvilleSC game… we’re told she was there with Hagerty… as many are noticing, the @GEODISPark “clear bag policy” appears to be yet another rule that doesn’t apply to this family… 🤷🏼
Keith Parish @keithparish wrote: in attendance at #NashvilleSC match
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Jared Kushner received the Hungarian Order of Merit today at their Consulate in NY.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:vomit:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

They...embezzled funds for personal and political gain. Uh...wot?
Ron Filipkowski 🇺🇦 @RonFilipkowski wrote: Lara Trump says that children probably died of cancer because Eric had to stop raising money for St. Jude’s after Letitia James investigated his charity.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Yeah - Jared worked the only charity to fund cancer treatment worldwide :twisted:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:01 pm
The History of the World, Part 1.....

Was done by Mel Brooks, not Monty Python you ignorant coked out [expletive deleted] stain....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:08 pm Yeah - Jared worked the only charity to fund cancer treatment worldwide :twisted:
Well, it was Eric-- not Jared.
The world may not know this but St. Jude's CRH has their own means of accepting donations... (they are really good at it, actually). "Here is the link" is all he had to say.

So sorry Eric's charity can't filter that money through his paws. I haz sadz. :(
raison de arizona

neonzx wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:51 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:08 pm Yeah - Jared worked the only charity to fund cancer treatment worldwide :twisted:
Well, it was Eric-- not Jared.
The world may not know this but St. Jude's CRH has their own means of accepting donations... (they are really good at it, actually). "Here is the link" is all he had to say.

So sorry Eric's charity can't filter that money through his paws. I haz sadz. :(
Eric literally filtered hundreds of thousands to Trump Org. Now, he did raise millions for the St. Jude's, but he took his cut. He had to attend remedial charity class to learn about how you can't channel charitable donations to yerself and then hide it. I haz your sadz too :(
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that tfg charged full price (no discounts for him!) for charity events at his golf courses/clubs.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”