Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Conspiracy theorists

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Volkonski
Verified:

Conspiracy theorists

Post by Volkonski »

WHITE SUPREMACISTS, CONSPIRACY THEORISTS ARE TARGETING CELL TOWERS, POLICE WARN
Extremist groups joined forces in the weeks after the election to target critical infrastructure and “incite fear,” an NYPD intelligence report said.

https://theintercept.com/2021/03/17/5g- ... structure/
Conspiracy theorists, joined by far-right white supremacist groups, “increasingly target critical infrastructure to incite fear, disrupt essential services, and cause economic damage with the United States and abroad,” the report states. Blaming “the current contentious domestic political environment,” the document, issued on January 20 by the NYPD Intelligence Bureau and marked as “law enforcement sensitive,” describes a rash of attacks, some of which involved strikingly sophisticated planning.

In one case, it says, on December 14, 2020, an individual or individuals broke into a cellphone tower ground station in Fairview, West Virginia, severing the tower’s main power cable and removing the primary and back-up generator batteries. The tower had provided wireless coverage throughout West Virginia, Pennsylvania, and Maryland, and the damages totaled over $28,000.

In another instance, an unknown individual is said to have sneaked into a cell tower site in Tennessee on December 19, 2020, by cutting open its perimeter fence. The individual then severed the site’s fiber-optic cables and damaged several other telecommunications components, resulting in a “significant disruption of service for approximately 12 hours.”

A third case describes a neo-Nazi chat group whose “members strongly supported exploiting civil unrest in the United States by attacking the country’s infrastructure.” A member of the chat group, the report adds, wanted to “pursue ‘destruction where the system won’t be able to prepare for it,’ namely through attacks on U.S. bridges, railways and electrical grids.”
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Re: Conspiracy theorists

Post by Volkonski »

𝚁𝚎𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚌𝚊 𝙱𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚌𝚑
@RebeccaBeitsch
The intelligence community is out with a sweeping review of domestic terror threats, and it particularly highlights the risks from militia groups and white nationalists.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

SWAT Responds To Incident On Bridge Over Legacy Parkway

https://ksltv.com/457728/legacy-parkway ... e-pursuit/
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – A SWAT team responded to an incident shortly before noon Wednesday near Legacy Parkway.

Bountiful Police Lt. Troy Killian said the Bountiful SWAT Team was called out after a police pursuit was initiated.

It wasn’t immediately clear what led to the chase, but video from Chopper 5 showed a man standing next to a white and red pickup truck with an American flag draped over the tailgate. The vehicle’s driver side door and and the hood were both open.

A line of police vehicles were barricading the road, and several responders could be seen standing behind shields.

Eventually, the man fled on foot away from his vehicle and off the side of the road. Officers nearby surrounded him and tackled him before walking him to a nearby ambulance.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

'Birds Aren’t Real': How a mock conspiracy theory caught on with the far right

Birds Aren’t Real claims that the “Deep State” killed off all of the real birds in the United States and replaced them with drones that are made to look like birds — and the drones are being used to spy on Americans.

https://www.rawstory.com/birds-arent-re ... far-right/

Quelle surprise. :?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It's the ANTI-conspiracy theory. :biggrin: It's about MOCKING conspiracy theorists. :point:

I got my BIRDS AREN'T REAL bumper stickers yesterday. It was raining like hell or one would be on my car already. :batting:

If some right-wing trash pick up on it, that's proof of Poe's Law.
Edit: Also, I won't visit Raw Story. :nope:
Here's why that's bad news for Joe Biden:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Foggy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:38 am
Why not? I don't visit them much myself, but that's just function of how much time I spend elsewhere. Are they unreliable or have people working for them that aren't on the up-and-up?

Thanks!
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:39 am
Foggy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:38 am
Why not? I don't visit them much myself, but that's just function of how much time I spend elsewhere. Are they unreliable or have people working for them that aren't on the up-and-up?

Thanks!
It's harder & harder to find what little story there is hidden amongst the click bait.
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, impossible to read anything at Raw Story.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Snake venom in water, does FL permit the teaching of homeopathic math and how fast stuff gets diluted beyond mesurment capabilities. Just where would the CDC produce tanker loads of the stuff :confuzzled: :think:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:19 am Snake venom in water, does FL permit the teaching of homeopathic math and how fast stuff gets diluted beyond mesurment capabilities. Just where would the CDC produce tanker loads of the stuff :confuzzled: :think:
Well obviously the CDC is a den of vipers!!!!! :oldman: :crazy:

so easily!

I'll milk this for all it's worth.. :bag:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Foggy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:52 am Yeah, impossible to read anything at Raw Story.
Thanks guys! Sounds like a mess :(
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

I really can't make my mind up if these nut jobs should be

A. Taking a LOT MORE of the drugs they are plainly on
B. Taking a LOT LESS of the drugs they are plainly on
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Pffft.

Snake venom water makes the best covfefe. :banana:

Use snake venom water to wash your balls after a good tanning session. :mrgreen:

:whisper: Here's why that's bad news for Joe Biden:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:43 am
RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:19 am Snake venom in water, does FL permit the teaching of homeopathic math and how fast stuff gets diluted beyond mesurment capabilities. Just where would the CDC produce tanker loads of the stuff :confuzzled: :think:

so easily!

How are the exports from your brown snake farm doing just now? How is that CDC contract working for you? Bazzillionaire already I take it ;)
Dave from down under

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:35 am
Dave from down under wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:43 am

so easily!

How are the exports from your brown snake farm doing just now? How is that CDC contract working for you? Bazzillionaire already I take it ;)
2005 prices -

At Venom Supplies: A gram of brown snake venom costs $1560. Poison from a death adder costs $1830. Black tiger snake venom costs $650.

https://amp.smh.com.au/national/milking ... dm444.html
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Mr brolin wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 4:37 am I really can't make my mind up if these nut jobs should be

A. Taking a LOT MORE of the drugs they are plainly on
B. Taking a LOT LESS of the drugs they are plainly on
My favorite statement back in the birther days...

If you're taking drugs, please stop. If you're not, consider starting.
101010 :towel:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

I suppose the thing about snake water and Satan is a Garden of Eden thing. :roll:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

https://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/venomou ... faqs.shtml
sandhill.jpg
sandhill.jpg (184.68 KiB) Viewed 2020 times
Frequently Asked Questions About Venomous Snakes

What is the difference between poison and venom?
If you drink venom, will it kill you?

Poisons are substances that are toxic (cause harm) if swallowed or inhaled. Venoms are generally not toxic if swallowed, and must be injected under the skin (by snakes, spiders, etc.) into the tissues that are normally protected by skin in order to be toxic. However, we do NOT recommend drinking venom!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:11 pm https://ufwildlife.ifas.ufl.edu/venomou ... faqs.shtml
sandhill.jpg
Frequently Asked Questions About Venomous Snakes

What is the difference between poison and venom?
If you drink venom, will it kill you?

Poisons are substances that are toxic (cause harm) if swallowed or inhaled. Venoms are generally not toxic if swallowed, and must be injected under the skin (by snakes, spiders, etc.) into the tissues that are normally protected by skin in order to be toxic. However, we do NOT recommend drinking venom!
I think this shouldn't be answered, this is natural selection at work after all.....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

An increasingly popular conspiracy theory falsely centers around the existence of “med beds,” a fabled medical instrument that does everything from reversing aging to regrowing missing limbs. The theory has grown in popularity among followers of far-right movements like QAnon, some of whom claim to be urgently awaiting a med bed to treat severe health conditions.

Some companies are capitalizing on the sudden demand. Julie, the woman advertising her husband’s med bed treatment in QAnon chat groups, is not an impartial med bed fan, but a marketer for Tesla BioHealing, one of multiple companies selling what they describe as “med beds,” sometimes for tens of thousands of dollars. The company credits its technology to a doctor who has previously been accused by the Federal Trade Commission of misleading advertisements for asthma treatments, and whose previous company board issued a resolution accusing him of sabotage, forgery, and sending company money to an online girlfriend.

The med bed conspiracy theory “serves two prophetic purposes,” said Sara Aniano, a Monmouth University graduate student who studies the rhetoric of the far right and has documented the spread of the med bed myth.

One of those prophecies promises a near future in which big pharmaceutical companies are obsolete. “Then of course there’s the more obvious appeal of having a magical machine, versions of which can diagnose you instantly or heal you instantly,” Aniano told The Daily Beast. “Some can grow back missing body parts instantly. So obviously, there’s a lot of hope that serves a very appealing narrative for those who believe this.”
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

The party official, William Keith Senter, sought evidence to support false conspiracy theories alleging the 2020 election was rigged against former U.S. President Donald Trump. The previously unreported incident is part of a national effort by Trump supporters to audit voting systems to bolster the baseless stolen-election claims.

Senter, chair of the Surry County Republican Party, told elections director Michella Huff that he would ensure she lost her job if she refused his demand to access the county's vote tabulators, the North Carolina State Board of Elections said in written responses to questions from Reuters. Senter was "aggressive, threatening, and hostile," in two meetings with Huff, the state elections board said, citing witness accounts.

:snippity:

Huff, who refused Senter's demands, was disturbed by the incident of political intimidation. Such threats have become common nationwide since the 2020 election. Reuters has documented more than 900 threatening or hostile messages aimed at election officials in a series of investigative reports.

"It’s a shame, that it is being normalized," Huff told Reuters. "I didn’t expect to get it here in our county. We are just trying to do our job by the law."
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

No idea if this is a joke or for real. :?

Dave from down under

It is a great joke!

But there will be those that believe it to be real…
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

"The Blasphemous Memes" thing in the corner indicates fake.

Actually I saw that 2 days ago in my religious humour facebook group. :biggrin:
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Bundys and their elk”