Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by johnpcapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:44 pm Sovcit dude in Northern Idaho that doesn't pay his property taxes and is losing his house explains that he isn't a sovcit cuz that is an oxymoron (all sovcits say that). Lots of sovcit nuttery in this post. Dude has a long history of sovcit nonsense ( checked his court records - his name is Mark Perlinger). PRN did a call to action for this dude but no one showed up which disappointed him. He has been mentioned before on this thread IIRC.
[... tons of SovCit arglebargle snipped ...]
When you read his stuff, it's basically 100% verbatim pretend judge Anna nonsense, not even watered down with nonsense from other sources (so many of them cut and paste at random).
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

northland10 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:05 pm :snippity:
Not surprised no one showed up. Ammo and his followers like to make a stink but won't go out of their way to protest for somebody who just wants to get out of paying normal taxes.
Ammo and followers only show when there's a grift, there is none here...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Jus' spitballin'…

Sovcits love to drone on about their "God-given rights" but haveo they identified when, where or how their god granted them those rights?

I'm no scholar of biblical texts or Christian doctrine but my recollection is that Christianity generally imposes duties and responsibilities on its adherents, not rights. Although perhaps that's wrong insofar as Leviticus (iirc) grants parents, husbands and slave owners rights to be vile to persons in their care. Perhaps the sovcit's own patch of ground take the place of Israel as the Promised Land by some convenient transposition?

But the New Testament does not (iirc) condone bad behavior to others, either as individuals or as a collective. Of course, Jesus explicitly requires the paying of taxes to civil authorities in the "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's" passage in several of the synoptic gospels.

So I recall some Christian doctrine or text contradicting sovcit ideology but none supporting. Is it, as I suspect, that they just use "god-given" to mean "ha! I used a magic phrase and you can't argue about it because that would be sacrilege!"
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

When gawd speaks directly to you - you need not do anything you don't want to do and no one can stop you from doing what you want to do as gawd told ya to just do it! :crazy:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:29 pm I'm no scholar of biblical texts or Christian doctrine...
Yet you know Scripture better than the nutz. Basically, you got it right. I would say that Leviticus is gleefully proof-texted and taken way out of context by the right in order to use Scripture as a club to enforce their already decided beliefs. While certainly ugly on its surface, there is a great deal of depth and context to be understood which makes it a bit more understandable (time and place of the story matter) but we don't have the Off-Topic time for that here. That said, I don't see SovCits and their god-given rights putting up a rail on their roof to keep visitors from falling off (Leviticus) or being kind to the alien among the (also Leviticus).

They have lots of "god-given rights" but apparently absolutely no God-ordained responsibilities to others. Funny thing that. I remember when the whole lockdown started, the Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church said in a sermon that we wear a mask not for ourselves, but for our love of others. SovCits and Anti-vaxxers do not get this.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:28 amThey have lots of "god-given rights" but apparently absolutely no God-ordained responsibilities to others.
I lurve it when they talk about their "God-given rights as a natural-born citizen."

As if God was checking birth certificates.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wow, thanks for finding that JPC. Looks like it's Feb for his trial now.
“Judge: No counsel change needed for corruption trial involving ex-Lake City prosecutor” via Steve Patterson of The Florida Times-Union — Links between a defense lawyer and a prosecution witness in a corruption trial involving former Lake City-area State Attorney Jeffrey Siegmeister shouldn’t force a change in lawyers, a judge has decided. U.S. Magistrate Joel Toomey’s ruling this week means preparations for a trial currently scheduled for February won’t be delayed by searching for a new attorney to represent Siegmeister’s co-defendant, attorney Marion Michael O’Steen of Dixie County. Jacksonville defense lawyer Mitch Stone had represented O’Steen since before he and Siegmeister, who was state attorney for the 3rd Judicial Circuit from 2013 to 2019, were indicted 11 months ago. But a prosecutor asked last month to have Stone disqualified.
https://floridapolitics.com/archives/48 ... s-1-14-22/

He fled to Arizona.
Siegmeister seeks plea deal; feds back off seizing land
By JAMIE WACHTER on Friday, October 1, 2021
Extortion, bribery case against former state attorney now set for January 2022.

JACKSONVILLE — The former State Attorney’s extortion and bribery case won’t go to trial until next year, if it does at all. A U.S. District Court judge for the Middle District of Florida granted a continuance in the trial Thursday that Jeff Siegmeister requested earlier this week. In seeking the delay, Siegmeister, through his attorney Waffa Hanania, said negotiations on a plea deal are underway. “Additional time is needed to work our the details associated with a plea in this case, as well as corollary matters related to forfeiture,” Hanania wrote in the motion to continue the proceedings. The trial is now set for January 2022 with a status conference scheduled for Dec. 20. The case was previously slated to begin in November. Hanania, an assistant federal defender, also said that he had “reviewed most of the voluminous discovery provided” in the case. The continuance was also granted to Siegmeister’s co-defendeant Marion Michael O’Steen since the two are joined for trial. In April, Siegmeister pled not guilty to conspiracy to commit extortion, aiding and abetting extortion, federal program bribery, conspiracy to commit federal program bribery, conspiracy to use a facility of commerce for unlawful activity, wire fraud and filing false tax returns, which combine for a maximum sentence of 129 years. Siegmeister remains in custody after a federal judge in Arizona denied bond and labeled him a flight risk during a March 4 hearing due to him fleeing Florida as well as his history of substance abuse and knowledge of the legal system that could aid him in not being found. He was arrested in Arizona in February.
https://www.lakecityreporter.com/local/ ... izing-land

They sent him back to Florida.
Former State Attorney Jeff Siegmeister considered to be a flight risk
By WCJB STAFF Published: Mar. 8, 2021 at 11:58 PM EST

FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. (WCJB) - Former North Central Florida state attorney Jeff Siegmeister is heading home to face charges including bribery, conspiracy, wire fraud, and tax fraud. Judge Camille Bibles of the Arizona district court determined Siegmeister to be a flight risk. An investigation found he left Florida and moved to Flagstaff, Arizona, to live in an RV. He left behind his animals, financial and personal responsibilities. The Judge also noted he Attempted to put his address under his brother’s name. Bibles ordered Siegmeister be kept in custody and transferred back to the Middle District of Florida, federal prosecutors accuse Siegmeister of accepting money and property in exchange for altering charges and plea agreements.
https://www.wcjb.com/2021/03/09/former- ... ight-risk/

Jeff before and after:

Jeff Before.JPG
Jeff Before.JPG (94.43 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

Jeff S.JPG
Jeff S.JPG (96.73 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

Terry Trussell should DEMAND a retrial!! Oh wait. Terry was all in on trying to stop Common Core... what would he have done about Critical Race Theory?

And NOW Rodger B. Dowdell wants PEACE. His Facebook is 99% photos of birds. https://www.facebook.com/rodger.dowdell Wonder if Rodger B. Dowdell regrets not having those feels when he was helping Terry Trussell to his death.

Dowdell Peace.JPG
Dowdell Peace.JPG (141.29 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

Ann Vandersteel was Bill Mitchell's emergency contact when they drained all his blood.

When mentioning Ann is seeking GULLIBLE FOOLS, quick -- who comes to mind first?

You guessed it! :P

Vandersteel Booth.JPG
Vandersteel Booth.JPG (192.83 KiB) Viewed 1437 times

This was the April 2021 event where she had the "heavy pupu" in the press green room she weaseled herself into.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Holt.shit! Is this the Jeffrey Stiegmeister from the Terry Trussell trial?! Looks like it. I'm saddened.
bob

Post by bob »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:12 am Holt.shit! Is this the Jeffrey Stiegmeister from the Terry Trussell trial?!
It is; went sideways not that long after Trussell's trial.
Image ImageImage
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Mark and his wife (?) are defendants in a recently filed case. No idea who Rebecca is - might try to figure it out tomorrow (or not). He is a kook.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (22.56 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
bob wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:15 am
Patagoniagirl wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:12 am Holt.shit! Is this the Jeffrey Stiegmeister from the Terry Trussell trial?!
It is; went sideways not that long after Trussell's trial.
I'm truly shocked. Slim and I spent.some time at the trial in Cross City. Hanging tree, Freedom Fries,.etc. I met Jeff outside of a diner and he shared the terrorization of TT, the fake property leins on his.home, the harrassment from the Soc Shits. He contributed to the former FB

What the hell happened
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

bob wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:34 am
northland10 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:28 amThey have lots of "god-given rights" but apparently absolutely no God-ordained responsibilities to others.
I lurve it when they talk about their "God-given rights as a natural-born citizen."

As if God was checking birth certificates.
:rotflmao:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Sam the Centipede

On Jeff Siegmeister: since Foggy torched the joint a couple years back, we don't have our contemporaneous reports and musings on Terry Trussell's tilt at the windmill. So I cannot recall the exact nature of his complaints or whether it was just "waaah! wanna my own grand jury! wanna be boss!"

I think he was complaining about Common Core requirements for education but that is not relevant. And he complained (iirc) about having a continuing foreman appointed by a judge for the real grand jury.

Did he have other complaints about the justice system in his county? And is it possible – wait for it, steel yourselves – that Terry Trussell was actually complaining about genuine misconduct in the justice system?
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:31 am Mark and his wife (?) are defendants in a recently filed case. No idea who Rebecca is - might try to figure it out tomorrow (or not). He is a kook.
Capture.JPG
There is a Rebecca Bradshaw in Sagle, Idaho (which is just south of Sandpoint on US95). Sandpoint is not that far from Bonners Ferry.

The action is for an unlawful detainer/eviction. Perhaps she purchased the property at auction and Mark has refused to pack up and leave.

Just a WAG.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:06 am On Jeff Siegmeister: since Foggy torched the joint a couple years back, we don't have our contemporaneous reports and musings on Terry Trussell's tilt at the windmill. So I cannot recall the exact nature of his complaints or whether it was just "waaah! wanna my own grand jury! wanna be boss!"

I think he was complaining about Common Core requirements for education but that is not relevant. And he complained (iirc) about having a continuing foreman appointed by a judge for the real grand jury.

Did he have other complaints about the justice system in his county? And is it possible – wait for it, steel yourselves – that Terry Trussell was actually complaining about genuine misconduct in the justice system?
It's certainly possible that Trussell could have discovered actual corruption, but I think it unlikely. As we all know, anytime a government official doesn't do what a poot wants, it's because of corruption, not because the poot's understanding of the actual law is either infantile or delusional.

Siegmeister was responsible for a judicial circuit consisting of several counties including Dixie County, where Trussell lived. Siegmeister's office was in Lake City, which is over 50 miles from Cross City, which is where Trussell was before being jailed. It's certainly possible that the courthouse gossip mill in Lake City might have had some buzz that Siegmeister was up to some shady stuff, but it doesn't seem likely that Trussell spent time with the legitimate legal community in a fairly remote city that might have mentioned that to him.

Recall that Trussell's pretend indictments were about people trying to impose Common Core on the nation, and included Bill Gates and several other bizarre defendants (General Electric Corp, IIRC). Not something a state court in a tiny county would have jurisdiction over. So he was pretty much tilting at windmills. That degree of delusion plus the distance means it's unlikely he knew anything about Siegmeister's alleged peccadilloes.

A broken clock is right twice a day, and all that...
bob

Post by bob »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:14 pmA broken clock is right twice a day, and all that...
Yeah: Ultimately the "corruption" that Trussell imagined wasn't the actual corruption that brought Siegmeister down.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

It is sad. I thought he was one of the good people. :(
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Sam the Centipede

Thanks JohnP and bob! :thumbsup:
I thought Terry's Tawdry Tales were probably unconnected with Siegmeister's, ah, difficulties, but its good to have you confirm it.
Dave from down under

Another sovcit nut from down under goes under the judicial hammer

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-20/ ... /100769130

Canberra woman who claimed she was a 'sovereign state' fined for breaching public health directions

A woman who refused to check in at a Canberra store during the height of the 2021 COVID-19 outbreak has been fined $450.

Elvira Shagabuddinova was found guilty of trespass, failing to comply with public health directions and refusing to provide her name to police in the ACT Magistrates Court today.

The 39-year-old was arrested in August 2021 after she failed to check-in at a St Vincent de Paul store in Greenway, in Canberra's south, as per the ACT government mandate.

She did not appear in court today, but had previously told the court she was exempt from public health orders as she was a "sovereign state".

The court heard that after Shagabuddinova refused to check in using the CheckIn CBR app, store managers called the police, where she then failed to comply with police directions and refused to give her name.

CCTV footage played in court showed Shagabuddinova repeatedly saying she knew her rights, and telling police she was "a living woman".

"Answer the question. Am I a living woman?," she asked police when they requested her name.

"I'm not going to tell you anything about me, you can call me living woman, that's it."

She was referred for a mental health assessment and was found not to be suffering from any mental health issues.

Magistrate Lawton said he was satisfied that Shagabuddinova had committed all three offences and fined her accordingly.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I have some sympathy with her not wanting to disclose her name. :whistle:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

She was referred for a mental health assessment and was found not to be suffering from any mental health issues.
I can't find the word 'treatable' in this sentence. Can you see where it should be?
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Dave from down under

Before “mental health issues” :whistle:

The diminutive of her name is… unfortunate… :shh:
Dave from down under

Being a sovereign state is just a step up from being a sovereign citizen

It is a nation of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Dave from down under wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:51 am Before “mental health issues” :whistle:

Wikipedia says
Jimmy wrote:Elvira is a female given name. First recorded in medieval Spain, it is likely of Germanic (Gothic) origin.
It doesn't quote any diminutive.

"Shagabuddinova" seems to me to be a Romanized form of a Russified feminine form of Shahab-ud-Din so maybe of originally Afghan or nearby family origin.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Lansdowne wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:33 am
Dave from down under wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:51 am Before “mental health issues” :whistle:

Wikipedia says
Jimmy wrote:Elvira is a female given name. First recorded in medieval Spain, it is likely of Germanic (Gothic) origin.
It doesn't quote any diminutive.

"Shagabuddinova" seems to me to be a Romanized form of a Russified feminine form of Shahab-ud-Din so maybe of originally Afghan or nearby family origin.
We sure as heck ain't got none in Argillite. :biggrin:

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Other weirdos”