Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dave from down under

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

And his dog?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:30 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:27 pm
Azastan wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:23 am
You forgot 'and he killed his horse'.
IIRC, he killed Hellboy and another horse. Not sure.
He didn't kill Hellboy - his then GF Cindy did (he was in prison then). He killed Lambo's horse I think. He also killed his dog on his "march" to Lompoc.
I forgot about the gf. I thought there was more than one animal.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Ragical found a real moron:

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:16 pm Unlike most poots Vin E. credits me when he finds shit on my TL. Thanks and hi Vince (he reads TFB).

IANAL, but isn't it going to be difficult for her to appeal the dismissal? After all, all she had to do to avoid it, at least at this stage, was to respond to motions made by the other side. It was her actions (or inaction) that directly lead to the dismissal. Now she wants the case reinstated, so she can ignore more motions?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

The case is dead - it all about the grift.
Dave from down under

It’s been all about the grift since Bob’s last ride..
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I kinda like Vinny (for a poot) but he has been posting crazy poot stuff tonight. I have been playing with him tonight. Don't know why I do that.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Some of you might remember Chris and Laura Walker from Toledo Oregon. There was some chatter about them on the old boards. They were NLA members and your average dim bulb sovcits who at one point fell off the radar. Well we have a belated update on the non dynamic duo and sadly, it's pretty grim:

The only real bright spot is that it seems that their NLA memberships got them listed as members of a "possible terrorist organization". Johnny Two Names must be proud.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

"You're a good man. You'd do anything in your power to help others."

Uh hello ... he just killed a woman in a head-on collision in a no passing zone because he didn't care about others on the highway.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Funny how a sovcit even knows of FOIA to retrieve the video, even more and most funny that they suddenly are able to follow that law and fill out that paperwork correctly :confuzzled:
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Here's a live one:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Premier and Chief Health Officer of Victoria (Aus) have been found guilty of treason by a pretend court.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:26 pm Premier and Chief Health Officer of Victoria (Aus) have been found guilty of treason by a pretend court.
To quote The Princess Bride in terms of the sovcit usage of the word "huge" ..... "you keep saying that word, I do not think it means what you think it means." I don't think I've ever heard of the Common Law Internation Court of Pancakes or whatever ever finding someone innocent who wasn't a sovcit and it seems to have about the same effect on their lives when it's a guilty verdict
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
Dave from down under

That sort of thing might get them a visit from the counter-terrorism police...

Just as:
https://www.theage.com.au/politics/vict ... 599qx.html

Counter-terrorism officials have charged a Victorian man who encouraged anti-lockdown protesters to bring firearms to State Parliament and execute Premier Daniel Andrews, and are continuing to investigate other alleged extremists involved in the Melbourne pandemic bill protests.

The criminal charges are among several cases brought quietly by Victoria Police’s counter-terrorism command security investigation unit and come amid growing evidence that neo-Nazi extremists have infiltrated the Victorian anti-pandemic-law protest movement.

The revelations will increase pressure on Opposition Leader Matthew Guy after several Liberal Party MPs have given support to the protesters by attending rallies and posting approvingly on social media. They also raise questions for political figures Clive Palmer and Craig Kelly, with evidence suggesting an anti-lockdown group affiliated with the pair’s political party has also been infiltrated by neo-Nazis.

An investigation by The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald into the role in the protest movement of far-right extremists, including those on security agency watch lists, shows some neo-Nazi figures are seeking not only to attend rallies, but to organise, recruit and radicalise other protesters, many of whom are ordinary Victorians concerned over civil liberties and vaccine mandates.

Court records and a spokesperson for the counter-terrorism command have confirmed the secretive security investigation unit recently charged Melbourne man Imre Pelyva with incitement to manufacture explosives. A review of his online activity reveals that Mr Pelyva – who appears to have previously held a gun licence – encouraged protesters at anti-lockdown rallies in Melbourne’s CBD to “bring out rifles and shotguns!”

“Someone need [sic] to shoot Mr Dan f--- in the head with a .50 cal explosive tip! Just to make sure hes [sic] gone for life!” wrote Mr Pelyva, who sought to disguise his real identity via an encrypted messenger service. “Are we allowed to take firearms to the protest?”

:snippity: snip

Mr Pelyva also allegedly instructed protesters on how to make “Molotov cocktails at home”. His activities demonstrate how he and other extremists have not only infiltrated the protest movement but are helping radicalise and in some cases to organise it.

“We need to outnumber the law enforcement if we need to with force, such as burning cop cars down and bash the heck out of them. Once they see they outnumbered and will have to stand down and wait there until one of the politicians comes out and than [sic] we make our demands …. This has worked well in the usa and eurpoe [sic] as well,” Mr Pelyva wrote.

etc
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

We once had a trial of Obama done at a church. The only long-term effect was that Loony Rudy found himself a new bride there.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

What ever happened to that crazy pastor from NYC, wasn't he presiding the court or something?
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:48 am What ever happened to that crazy pastor from NYC, wasn't he presiding the court or something?
James Manning. I don't believe he presided over the fake trial; he just let them use his church.

Manning is still pastoring.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

H/T - the ATLAH church.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Aussie sovcit nutter. I only know about Norfolk Island cuz of the pines which Capt. Cook planted on many Pacific islands cuz masts. https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... -c-4888759
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:09 am Aussie sovcit nutter. I only know about Norfolk Island cuz of the pines which Capt. Cook planted on many Pacific islands cuz masts. https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/ ... -c-4888759
:o
The case, which returns to court on Friday, was sparked by a $200 fee Walsh received from a lawyer in 2007 for membership of the Norfolk Island Bar Association.

Despite Walsh's denials, Justice Gilmour found all lawyers needed to pay a membership fee to practise on the island.

That amounted to professional misconduct, given NIBA was actually a lunch and drinks club for island lawyers, the judge said.
Next time better join the British Accreditation Registry ;)
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It is nuts how long Bow Wow has dragged this out. Meanwhile, he posts about Christmas and his ad promo business on Facebook. Something is wrong in Idaho. Case is at https://mycourts.idaho.gov/odysseyporta ... tabIndex=3 and FB is https://www.facebook.com/bryan.bowermaster

C'mon Scir, stop messing around and get BRYAN K BOWERMASTER JR jailed! 8-)

► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I addition to the FTA warrant Bryan also has a no bail warrant for contempt of court.
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

I think I ran into a budding sovcit in the wild. Is anyone familiar with this woman?

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

woodworker wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:06 pm Oh yeah, big time wackadoodle:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Fqsu ... -2w/videos
Her most watched video (3k) is about the notarized affidavits that are supposed to make public servants respond in 10 days and then comply with the wishes of the nutjobs or be fined for each day they don't. A lot of the stop the steal folks have tried to force a recount using her method. Of course, the comments are turned off.

Return to “Other weirdos”