Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Holy sh*t! What a payoff today, the whole day is worth watching but Law & Crime has a bunch of clip highlights that are just amazing (below). Brooks' witnesses all totally backfired, one lady had FOUR children seriously injured at the parade. Whatever stupid point he was trying to make was totally steamrolled by the crying mother. Same with the other witnesses. This is cued up to that mother and continues with the last witness of the day and it is totally wild. This has Brooks screaming, badgering the poor witness, staring down the judge and prosecutors, and making an ass of himself in front of the jury. It continues through the end with yet another rant (which he had to deliver from another courtroom, he was moved there and back at least four times today, it's easy to lose count). He's so poor and unable to listen it's funny... at one point with the last witness he asks her if she remembers everything from that night. When she says no, he says, well what else are you not able to remember? The courtroom cracked up and steam came out of his ears. It's really something else.

Here are other highlights from L&C, all videos are at https://www.youtube.com/c/LawCrimeNetwork/videos

Darrell Brooks Flips Out When Prosecutor Reveals He's a Sex Offender

Darrell Brooks Throws Fit Over Removal to Other Courtroom

'I'm Far From An Idiot': Darrell Brooks Theorizes Prosecutors Coached Witnesses

Darrell Brooks Loses His Temper, Shouts List of Insults at Judge

Having watched all this, I don't think he's mentally ill. I think he's a con man and serial criminal who thought he might get a pass with the stupid SovCit nonsense. He's a cold, calculated killer. On Monday, his Mom may testify, he'll decide if he's going to testify, and then they'll have a jury instruction conference without the jury (it's over 100 pages in 14-point type). Tuesday will be with the jury, then the State closes first (if they can get to it) then Brooks' closing argument. (Brooks still doesn't know what they mean by "argument", just like after at least 100 times the judge says that leading questions can be asked in cross-examination he still objects with "leading").

For anybody else watching, we should have a pool... how long will the jury take to decide? Only because there are 77 or something charges could it take any time at all... after his antics, terrible performance, and the horrifying damage he did (the last witness today testified that he could have made a left turn on a street and not gone down Main Street where the parade was AT ALL) this dude is brunt toast.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

30 minutes
1 to be seated
28 of the swearing at how stupid he is and how he has proven that he is guilty
1 to do the paperwork
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

If there is 77 charges then about 77 minutes, that's long enough for them all to say "fuck this asshole. Guilty." 77 times.

And ya, he is really, REALLY angling for a contempt charge. Why I have no idea bar dragging this shit out longer, but the Judge seems to realize it too and she is not going to give it to him.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Sovcit nutz

Post by Gregg »

Dave from down under wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:48 pm 30 minutes
1 to be seated
28 of the swearing at how stupid he is and how he has proven that he is guilty
1 to do the paperwork
Add 1 hour to order lunch.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Reddog

Sovcit nutz

Post by Reddog »

Did anyone else catch when he was going off about the prosecution coaching the witnesses and not cross-examining he ended by saying something like “…I’m not an idiot…”
The judge responded “I disagree…”, clearly referring to the coaching insinuation. It happened so quickly she had probably already started to reply regarding the coaching issue.
I was just curious how it would reflect in the transcript?

Regardless I had to laugh.

IANAL, I have been on juries. One thing I did notice is that in the swearing in for this trial they end with “…So help me God”. The trials I served duty on in this jurisdiction they ended with “…Under penalty of law” or something similar (been too long don’t remember exactly, but God wasn’t involved).
Reddog

Sovcit nutz

Post by Reddog »

Again IANAL, I’m sure it’s been answered but he continues to bring up the plaintiff i.e the state of Wisconsin to say he needs to face his accuser.
Isn’t that lawyerin’ kindergarten? The dead people can’t accuse, because reasons. I worry about society or lack of if sovcits got their way.
Arthurwankspittle

Sovcit nutz

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

The one thing I hope happens is that at the first guilty verdict he goes ballistic and gets zapped.....

....times 77.
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by mojosapien »

YE
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Uninformed

Sovcit nutz

Post by Uninformed »

Brooks has supposedly one defense witness left, his mother. Given the fact all his witnesses so far have actually harmed him, will he bother? What are the odds on him refusing to attend court or attempting to go ballistic/violent in court? All the sovcit nonsense he has been spouting in desperation has been as effective as ever and although he has known he is totally screwed all along he now knows his fate is close to be being sealed. Pleading guilty would not have made any significant difference in the sentence(s) he is going to get, but at least he wouldn’t be remembered as showing no real remorse and being a complete idiot and asshole.

I must admit to feeling some pity for such a misfit who eventually did something so inexplicably stupid and cruel that he killed and hurt so many people, affecting the lives of so many others. There is no doubt he deserves whatever he gets.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Sovcit nutz

Post by Slim Cognito »

I remember a scene from a comedy where the jury marched from the courtroom to the jury room, circled the table once, returned to the courtroom and pronounced the defendant guilty. That's what I picture.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
arayder

Sovcit nutz

Post by arayder »

It seems to me that as his sovcit arguments get consistently denied Brooks is reduced to numbing surly insults against the court, the judge and the prosecution during the proceedings. When he is told to stop doing so he goes off and starts yelling at the judge and berating her for not buying into his sovcit BS.

In reasonably quick secession he is going to get a further dose of reality went his own momma testifies, he gets convicted and sent to the big house were he knows full well he'll never get to mix with the other prisoners.

I am still giving 2 to 1 odds in Quatloss money that he goes off big time.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

arayder wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:39 am It seems to me that as his sovcit arguments get consistently denied Brooks is reduced to numbing surly insults against the court, the judge and the prosecution during the proceedings. When he is told to stop doing so he goes off and starts yelling at the judge and berating her for not buying into his sovcit BS.

In reasonably quick secession he is going to get a further dose of reality went his own momma testifies, he gets convicted and sent the big house were he knows full well he'll never get to mix with the other prisoners.

Oh yeah, he's gonna go off big time. He lacks any compunction, will have nothing to lose, and I can't decide whether he goes after the judge, the prosecutors or the jury. It would be wise if the judge puts him in a time-out in the other courtroom for the reading of the verdict.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Sovcit nutz

Post by pipistrelle »

Wonder if there are sovcit believers glued to their screens in disbelief that he isn't getting anywhere.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:09 am Wonder if there are sovcit believers glued to their screens in disbelief that he isn't getting anywhere.
Its likely that they would be blaming the judge for not following the real rules.
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Sovcit nutz

Post by Frater I*I »

Suranis wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:56 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:09 am Wonder if there are sovcit believers glued to their screens in disbelief that he isn't getting anywhere.
Its likely that they would be blaming the judge for not following the real rules.
As someone who's youtube channel is built upon featuring SovCits in court defending themselves...this is exactly what happens...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
arayder

Sovcit nutz

Post by arayder »

Resume18 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:51 am
arayder wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:39 am It seems to me that as his sovcit arguments get consistently denied Brooks is reduced to numbing surly insults against the court, the judge and the prosecution during the proceedings. When he is told to stop doing so he goes off and starts yelling at the judge and berating her for not buying into his sovcit BS.

In reasonably quick secession he is going to get a further dose of reality went his own momma testifies, he gets convicted and sent to the big house were he knows full well he'll never get to mix with the other prisoners.

Oh yeah, he's gonna go off big time. He lacks any compunction, will have nothing to lose, and I can't decide whether he goes after the judge, the prosecutors or the jury. It would be wise if the judge puts him in a time-out in the other courtroom for the reading of the verdict.
I think Brooks' interactions with his mother are going to be something to see.

The prosecution would normally be worried about being too rough on the mother of an obviously damaged son. But I think Brooks is going to find some way to cook his own goose.

Just like the revelation that he's on the sex offenders registry for the statutory rape of his ex-girl friend sent him into a ballistic rage there is likely to be something about his childhood that will send him off.

Brooks was adamant that his status as a sex offender is all his girl friend's fault since, according to him, she lied about her age. One has to wonder who he's going to blame about whatever childhood screw up he perpetrated. It isn't going to do him any good to try and rake his own momma over the coals about it.
Atticus Finch

Sovcit nutz

Post by Atticus Finch »

When he goes to the big house, I don't think he will play well with others.
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

I have been watching and he is so stupid and lies like he breathes air.

He is claiming he doesn't have to abide by laws but sure uses them mistakenly to get his.

I also realized after watching last night he thinks everyone thinks like him as far as conning, trickery, out for him and him alone.

He can't conceive that some people just want what is best for all and not just himself.

His glare at the judge was very scary.

I bet he hurts everyone he comes in contact when he doesn't get his way.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

Uninformed wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:56 am Brooks has supposedly one defense witness left, his mother. Given the fact all his witnesses so far have actually harmed him, will he bother?
I'm wondering how germane her testimony will be, myself. What information could she possibly have that would counter the evidence and testimony from the State's side of things, or that would mitigate his guilt?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
arayder

Sovcit nutz

Post by arayder »

sad-cafe wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:18 pm I have been watching and he is so stupid and lies like he breathes air.

He is claiming he doesn't have to abide by laws but sure uses them mistakenly to get his.
Yeah, he claims his rights according to the various amendments (his interpretations, btw) and then says this and that law doesn't apply to him.
sad-cafe wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:18 pmI also realized after watching last night he thinks everyone thinks like him as far as conning, trickery, out for him and him alone.

He can't conceive that some people just want what is best for all and not just himself.

His glare at the judge was very scary.
Gone are the days when judges would just pull out their WWI II service pistol and say, "That'll be enough of that, sonny."

Now-a-days that gets the defendant a mistrial. That's why the judge is putting up with his crap. But he'll get his in the end. And he won't even get to pick which end.
sad-cafe wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:18 pmI bet he hurts everyone he comes in contact when he doesn't get his way.
Except those he doesn't. And those folks are likely smaller, weaker than him, or he sneaks up behind them. Hell, he had to use his suv to run over people when he got mad at the world. He's no man at all.

His problem is that he can't get anyone to do his bidding using the same methods the rest of the human race uses: persuasion, citing mutual interests or simply asking nicely.
arayder

Sovcit nutz

Post by arayder »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:48 pm
Uninformed wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:56 am Brooks has supposedly one defense witness left, his mother. Given the fact all his witnesses so far have actually harmed him, will he bother?
I'm wondering how germane her testimony will be, myself. What information could she possibly have that would counter the evidence and testimony from the State's side of things, or that would mitigate his guilt?
Usually the prosecution doesn't get to cite the pass convictions of the defendant. But in this case they got to spill the beans about Brooks' sex offender status.

My guess is (lawyers help me here) Brooks touched on the subject during one of his rant/questions and opened the door to the prosecution entering his history into evidence.

He's just stupid enough to do the same thing about something upon questioning his own mother.
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

arayder wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:18 pm Brooks was adamant that his status as a sex offender is all his girl friend's fault since, according to him, she lied about her age. .
Smacks of Jeremy Dewitte.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Sovcit nutz

Post by keith »

How did this guy pass a psych exam to stand trial?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

arayder wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:59 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:48 pm
Usually the prosecution doesn't get to cite the pass convictions of the defendant. But in this case they got to spill the beans about Brooks' sex offender status.

My guess is (lawyers help me here) Brooks touched on the subject during one of his rant/questions and opened the door to the prosecution entering his history into evidence.

He's just stupid enough to do the same thing about something upon questioning his own mother.
The sex offender stuff was away from the jury. It came up because Brooks wanted to show photos of his new granddaughter, which he said his ex had sent to him along with many letters. The DA never saw the letters or the photos before. During the break, Brooks was asked twice if he wanted to go back to his cell to get the letters. He didn't. At the end of the day, the cute boy DA (Assistant District Attorney Zachary Witchow, claimed him :P ) said it was all lies. He said Brooks tried calling the ex 37 times and she rejected every call. (He should have called Sharon Rondeau, she loves jail calls though he is a bit dark skinned for her.) She did not send him letters. The photos were given to a mutual friend named Michelle, who gave them to Dawn Woods, Brooks' Mom, who then gave them to Brooks. It was all, as usual, lies. What the cute boy was saying was that if Brooks wanted to open the door to information about their daughter, he wanted to explain the sex offender history (the ex was a minor and Brooks' is on a sex offenders list after being convicted).

Here's Zach with the opening statement:

Zach.png
Zach.png (332.01 KiB) Viewed 928 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

briiks is a nasty piece of shit

Return to “Other weirdos”