Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Dave from down under

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

Have car, caravan and is :crazy:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-24/ ... /100401858

A 47-year-old woman has been remanded in custody to serve 14 days' quarantine after allegedly speeding through a checkpoint at Western Australia's border with South Australia and ramming a police car.

Key points:

Police say Brenda Elena Bleazard approached the Eucla quarantine checkpoint at the WA-SA border about 10:10am on Monday
The 47-year-old woman faced the Kalgoorlie Magistrate's Court today via audiolink from the Eucla police station lock-up
She has been charged with eight offences in total, including two counts of reckless driving to escape pursuit by police
:snippity:

In an exchange with the magistrate, Ms Bleazard requested an interpreter while speaking perfect English.

"I need an interpreter … I don't understand what you're talking about," she said.

"My problem is that I want to leave Australia, but no-one here is able to arrange it."
Dave from down under

I could arrange it….

200 nm into the Indian Ocean, no parachute….
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

So, umm ... does Oz actually have interpreters who speak moron? :confuzzled:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

They come to this board to learn how to translate moron language to reality language. I assume some wash out quickly due to the strain but as we have seen, some stick with us.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, well if I was hizzonor, I'd say, "OK, I am assigning you a Polish (or maybe Swahili) interpreter, and you will be billed $100 per hour for the service. Do ya understand that, punkin'?"
Out from under. :thumbsup:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

He's baaack!

Remember Destry Payne, SovCit loser who managed to make a months-long jail tour of various Michigan county jails for all sorts of SovCit warrants? We had a few good laughs on Fogbow 1.0 watching him in real time get released from one jail into the arms of sheriffs from the next county who picked him up and hauled him in for yet another vacation. I don't remember what Destry's original poot trauma was -- foreclosure, losing his kid to CPS, or just general loserness, but it was pretty fun to watch the jail tour unfold.

I seem to recall that Destry was involved in something called the "Michigan General Jural Assembly," a pretend government organization that pretend judge Anna praised on several occasions, and presumably used as a partial template for her current nationwide pretend government organization. I don't recall if he had a falling out with pretend judge Anna for pretending wrong according to her lights, but his pretend government group seems to have faded away.

Shortly after being released from the last of 4-5 county jails, Destry took off to Alaska, where men are free (and goats are nervous). He turned his blog (http://nesaranews.blogspot.com) over to a sadly deranged man from Portland who spent all sorts of time doing bizarre Bible Code-type exegesis and posting other bizarre rants. During the time the Portland guy was posting this increasingly deranged content, his wife left him, he became homeless, and basically went down the tubes, and then stopped posting. A sad commentary on the state of mental health care in this country, and on the thin line between poot loserdom and tragic mental illness.

Some months ago, all the deranged postings disappeared and Destry took over again, posting only a couple articles so far in 2021, versus his flow of a handful of articles a week before he lit out for Alaska. Nothing particularly original in that content: a notice of a pretend indictment from some pretend grand jury in Kentucky, and a list of documents from the (now presumably defunct) Michigan General Jural Association that he founded.

But yesterday on his blog, he took a step off the deep end: in a Baroque-style Louis XIV font (an improvement over Comic Sans, to be sure), he announces that he's now the president of yet another pretend US government. I'm particularly amused that he's too cowed to sign his actual name, but leaves the right number of "x"s after the initials in the signature that it's pretty easy to figure out that it's him. "Dxxxxx Jxxxx Pxxxx" isn't too hard to map to "Destry James Payne," if you knew from before that he was the owner of that blog. Imagine that: the president of the mightiest nation on Earth, afraid to sign his name to the letter whereby he introduces himself to his subjects.

This might be a teaser for a major new source of entertainment. I'll keep my eyes out for more.
DestryCraziness.png
DestryCraziness.png (98.03 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:12 pm I'm particularly amused that (Destry Payne) is too cowed to sign his actual name, but leaves the right number of "x"s after the initials in the signature that it's pretty easy to figure out that it's him. "Dxxxxx Jxxxx Pxxxx" isn't too hard to map to "Destry James Payne"
It also maps nicely to the name of another far-right nutjob who wants to appoint himself president. There only minor differences, and "P" looking a lot like "T" conceals the biggest one. Maybe it's why he used that font.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Foggy wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:29 am So, umm ... does Oz actually have interpreters who speak moron? :confuzzled:
You are taking the piss, right? Australia leads the world in moron speakers.On a per capita basis anyway.

Fer cryin out loud Rupert Bloody Murdoch is Australian. Need I say more?

And the Prime Minister, Scotty 'from marketing ' Morrison, was in advertising before he got into the Prime Ministering game, and in charge of the Federal Tourism campaign contract that succeeded in lowering tourism. Pretty good effort for a Country that pretty sells itself.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Aussie sovcit attempts to arrest a Magistrate and several cops in court. Sadly for him, they did not comply with his pretend arrest.
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

scirreeve wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:06 pm Aussie sovcit attempts to arrest a Magistrate and several cops in court. Sadly for him, they did not comply with his pretend arrest.
I just watched Val's video. That's some nuclear-power stupid right there.
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

He only failed because he didn't cite the correct section of the UCC.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

I'm very slow this morning. "What does the UCC possibly have to do with..... oh, right."
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

KickahaOta wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:45 pm I'm very slow this morning. "What does the UCC possibly have to do with..... oh, right."
No, seriously. After all, to the sovcits, everything is commerce and the UCC is the UNIFORM Commercial Code, so it must apply everywhere and everything is governed by it, or the Magna Carta, Wikipedia, Black's Law Dictionary (out-dated versions only) and the 2nd Amendment, or as trump knows it "two amendment".
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I enjoy it when Canadian SovCits talk about Constitutional rights quoting, the US Constitution.

Come to think of it, the Magna Carta was intended to limit the power of, the Sovereign, but if we are all Sovereign now... :confuzzled: :pickle:
Dave from down under

Update!!!!!

Complete surprise!!!! :faint:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-09-06/ ... /100437604

Woman who allegedly sped through border checkpoint remanded in custody for mental assessment

A 47-year-old woman who allegedly sped through a checkpoint at Western Australia's border with South Australia and is accused of later ramming a police car has been remanded in custody for a mental health assessment.

Key points:
Brenda Elena Bleazard was arrested on August 23 after a dramatic high-speed chase on the Nullarbor
She made her first court appearance on August 24 and was remanded for a 14-day quarantine period
The 47-year-old faced court for the second time today and was remanded in custody again for a mental health assessment

Magistrate Matthews told Ms Bleazard that what she was saying did not make sense and that he was concerned for her mental health.

When told she would be remanded in custody, Ms Bleazard said:

"Hopefully I can catch a plane out of here."
Ms Bleazard is due back in court on Thursday.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Do sovcits realize the chaos that would happen if everyone applied their own rules to everyone else?

If I decided to drive on the left side of the road, who is to say I'm wrong? Get out of *MY* way.

Your poor yard maintenance is negatively affecting *MY* property values. I consider it a form of theft. Therefore, I can invade your property, evict you, sell your house, and recover my losses.

This list of possible areas of disagreement on common things is gigantic, and it would not be long before we reverted to mightiest warlords ruling their fiefdoms.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

I recall some judge, or maybe a prosecutor during a hearing/trial actually asking about this in terms of "citizen grand juries." They asked, what's to keep another citizen grand jury from forming and indicting your citizen grand jury? Who decides which one is valid? Wouldn't that just become anarchy?

IIRC correction, the SovCit hemmed and hawed but eventually fell back to talking points as that is all they want to handle. The folks who love authoritarianism don't want to think critically (despite their claim of research) and actually would like some warlord, as long as they are it, or near the top of that food chain (which they won't be).

Might have been Terry Trussell but I don't remember for sure.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Does that mean we're bringing "Single Combat to the Death" to HOA meetings?

Count me in!

:biggun:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

bill_g wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:48 am Do sovcits realize the chaos that would happen if everyone applied their own rules to everyone else?

If I decided to drive on the left side of the road, who is to say I'm wrong? Get out of *MY* way.

Your poor yard maintenance is negatively affecting *MY* property values. I consider it a form of theft. Therefore, I can invade your property, evict you, sell your house, and recover my losses.

This list of possible areas of disagreement on common things is gigantic, and it would not be long before we reverted to mightiest warlords ruling their fiefdoms.
Since they are ONLY concerned with their point of view and their take on things, the thought would never have occurred to them.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:39 am I recall some judge, or maybe a prosecutor during a hearing/trial actually asking about this in terms of "citizen grand juries." They asked, what's to keep another citizen grand jury from forming and indicting your citizen grand jury? Who decides which one is valid? Wouldn't that just become anarchy?

IIRC correction, the SovCit hemmed and hawed but eventually fell back to talking points as that is all they want to handle. The folks who love authoritarianism don't want to think critically (despite their claim of research) and actually would like some warlord, as long as they are it, or near the top of that food chain (which they won't be).

Might have been Terry Trussell but I don't remember for sure.
The last episode of "The Good Fight" perhaps?
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Think you're right, the "my Grand Jury can beat yours" was during Trussell.

It's amazing that after so many arrests, convictions & YouTube views, these nutz continue to live in Fantasyland. Here's a clip reel of five of them... for diehard SovCit followers might not be as entertaining, but there's a reason this has gotten 1.2 million views. Gotta be careful with these videos, We can get sucked in for hours laughing and predicting ("OMG they're going to taze him, OMG they did"). Damn those YouTube recommendations. :lol: Watching SovCits turn routine court matters into misdemeanors and felonies never gets old.

Court Cam: Top 5 Sovereign Citizen Moments | A&E
1,286,828 views Jul 11, 2021

This guy is at the summit of Mount Stupid.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Ahh.. Good ole Judge Hurley. He had that guy seriously confused. :lol:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Damn those YouTube recommendations. :lol: Watching SovCits turn routine court matters into misdemeanors and felonies never gets old.
No dude, watching people get tased never gets old, everything else is just foreplay, but the BZZZZTTTTT followed by "I am not reisisting BBBXZZZZT! is the money shot.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

If true, might it be the Darwin effect?
Does Ivermectin Cause Sterility in Men?
One study purportedly found that 85% of men who were given the anti-parasitic were sterile following the research period.
Madison Dapcevich
Published 8 September 2021
Updated 9 September 2021
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/iverm ... ty-in-men/

Return to “Other weirdos”