Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Resume18

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

NVM
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:34 am

Bonus: These two have warrants for their arrest. But all they want to talk about are bonds. They are more interested in their SovCit nonsense then who's going to take care of the kid (although the mother is there).

The Dumbest Sovereign Citizens That I've Ever Seen - Part 2
30,008 views Premiered Feb 4, 2022
That is Chris Walker - he has been around for a while - killed someone a few years ago. I haven't been tracking him - Schrodinger's Cat used to (RIP).
https://kpic.com/news/local/police-suv- ... oint-woman
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, I knew he was a frequent flyer. I'm sure him and the Newport Police know each other enough to exchange holiday cards and birthday gifts.

There is one officer they knew by first name in one video who looked about 14 years old.

:mrgreen:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Someone said here that he is in jail for killing someone by heroically driving on the wrong side of the road and crashing into another car. Freedumb!

edit - ok that link talks about it. No-one could restrict his rights so he overtook someone on a no passing lane. REEDUMB!
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

scirreeve wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:27 am That is Chris Walker - he has been around for a while - killed someone a few years ago. I haven't been tracking him - Schrodinger's Cat used to (RIP).
Not much need to even try for a few years. His earliest release date is 2025 (Manslaughter II).
Offender Name: Walker, Christopher Robert
Age: 36 DOB: 03/1985 Location: Snake River Correctional Institution
Height: 5' 11'' Hair: Red Institution Admission Date: 10/25/2018
Weight: 150 lbs Eyes: Hazel Earliest Release Date: 01/04/2025
Last I heard, the family was still whining about the unfairness of it all or something like that.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

IIRC he was exercising his freedom to drive sans license plates and insurance after having a few adult beverages, when he killed someone in his personal conveyance not for hire.

woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:04 pm IIRC he was exercising his freedom to drive sans license plates and insurance after having a few adult beverages, when he killed someone in his personal conveyance not for hire.
Well, then, I can understand why his family is upset. After all, it is unconstitutional to force a free man on the land to take out a hunting license. Amirite?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:homophone:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Coming soon....

Sovereign citizen Aaron Walton, who lost a court case and was fined after keeping his tattoo parlour

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:20 pm https: //twitter.com/DavideLeDingue/status/1491111605677228032?s=20&t=Dlftysp9-3IOvNUqVRakeA
:homophone:
By not clicking, I am not inflicting myself with his stupid.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Still missing Schrodinger's Cat, he was great. Wonder if his wife will keep up the tradition, they have so many subscribers and folks would be happy to send in the videos.

Now that the Ottawa nutz are winding down, treating ourselves to some SovCit hijinx. (Must regulate watching them, it's too easy to lose a whole night laughing at that). Here's a compilation of the dopes co-starring with "Mr. Sparky".

Sovereign Citizens Getting Tased.
288,138 views Mar 22, 2020
Schrodinger's Cat 138K subscribers

Other channels we also like
Van Balion https://www.youtube.com/c/VanBalionChannel
Law Talk With Mike https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYWtiA ... 7fGF0hQfog
Ragical the Unhallowed Knight https://www.youtube.com/c/RagicaltheUnh ... ght/videos
Unclean Hands https://www.youtube.com/c/UncleanHands1/videos
Marc Baggett just got to 5K subscribers https://www.youtube.com/c/MarcBaggett978/videos
xKFARR11x https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD1E6X ... roQ/videos

This account hasn't posted in a while but it has funny "news story" chyrons of SovCits: 254StudioZ https://www.youtube.com/c/254StudioZ/videos

"Moorish" (spoiler: window break & arrest, he doesn't consent) - Ernie Wayne Tertelgte

#Sovereign #Citizen #Owned
News Coverage of Moorish Sovereign Citizen's Smashing Interaction with Uninformed Michigan Police
2,846 viewsAug 27, 2021

No fireworks but just posted today --

Im traveling #SovCit #Moron
1,250 views Feb 19, 2022

This host is funny like Frater, he jokes and I keep expecting him to say I'll let myself out now" (which makes me laugh every time). :P

#Ragical #RagicalTheUnhallowedKnight #OrderoftheSillies
Bag Stealing Idiot Arrested on the Toilet - Sovereign Citizens Owned 158
32,876 views Premiered Feb 4, 2022

Any recommendations on other channels to check out?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Gregg wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:38 am Yeah, I knew he was a frequent flyer. I'm sure him and the Newport Police know each other enough to exchange holiday cards and birthday gifts.

There is one officer they knew by first name in one video who looked about 14 years old.

:mrgreen:
Laura Walker has a channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-bD7 ... N1VLDTM33w

Saw the 14-year-old looking police officer, that was funny. How old does this pretty boy look? When he asks for her address, it looks like he writes it on his arm :lol: She's raising a whole new generation with her "I'm not driving" schtick.

Teen Cop.JPG
Teen Cop.JPG (31.39 KiB) Viewed 1907 times

Boy Cop.JPG
Boy Cop.JPG (43.5 KiB) Viewed 1907 times

Here's the cutie in a four-part YouTube "stealing her Truck":

Oregon State Police just stole my Truck 1-4
7,841 views Jul 22, 2018

Gregg, are Root Beer and Biscuit Sovereign Pets? Like "notice to puppy agent is notice to puppy principal"? They should hang out with Teen Cop. :dog:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:09 pm :snippity:

This host is funny like Frater, he jokes and I keep expecting him to say I'll let myself out now" (which makes me laugh every time). :P

:snippity:
Any recommendations on other channels to check out?
But I always come in again...

And if you're a true glutton for punishment OL I can direct you to a YT channel that features two SovCits who have threads here defending themselves in court....

No....what do you mean I'm shamelessly promoting my own youtube channel...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

Wow Frater, had no idea you had a YouTube channel! Will definitely subscribe. I'm going to start a topic for that... What's your YouTube channel like we have for Twitter. Maybe put it as your footer or in your bio on the right hand side, I really enjoy your posts and always read them but never knew about the channel.

Still looking for the Sovereign Pets Channel. :lol: Still think "notice to puppy agent is notice to puppy principal" is funny. And clearly, pets are smarter and more well-behaved than Sovereign Humans.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Mark Pitcavage
@egavactip
·
5m
I read an article from 1988 in Maine about peculiar people calling themselves "sovereign citizens." Some claimed the state had no authority over them bc Maine was still a part of Massachusetts.

*one was also arrested for "clamming w/o a license," which I didn't know was a thing.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke

Post by Luke »

Since all Canadians know each other :P , do our Canadian Fogbowzers know this chap Tyler Berry? Here's kinda cute. https://www.facebook.com/tyler.berry.102

Tyler Berry FB.JPG
Tyler Berry FB.JPG (70.41 KiB) Viewed 1721 times

Seems like this all could have been avoided if Tyler had just said, "I don't consent" more times.

Video: Police shatter car window before arresting man who refuses to consent to being taken into custody
by Charlie Smith on February 27th, 2022 at 7:39 AM

A man wanted on an outstanding warrant told police in Ontario that he "refused to consent" to being arrested. Tyler Berry, 31, was one of the organizers of a "Slow Roll" convoy, which was held in Peterborough to protest vaccine mandates. He was in the passenger's seat of a car on George Street on Saturday (February 26) afternoon when police demanded that he get out.

When he refused to do so, an officer smashed the window and he was hauled away. As this was occurring, he kept repeating that he refused to consent to the arrest. The outstanding warrant was for failing to appear in court on February 17. A bail hearing will be held today. Like an earlier arrest of Freedom Convoy 2022 organizer Pat King, this entire episode was livestreamed. Now, it's being shared over social media.

Berry also claimed that the City of Peterborough is a corporation, which did not have the authority to take him into custody. “What you’re doing is illegal!" Berry declared. "I am not that corporation that you have in your hands.” People in the sovereign-citizens' movement believe that they can declare their independence from ruling authorities and create their own laws. An example of that is the Republic of Kanata, which was convened by Vancouver COVID-19 vaccine opponent Kevin Annett. This self-styled sovereign nation has its own flag and claims that its court has convicted Justin Trudeau, Queen Elizabeth, and Pope Francis after a four-month trial. One of Berry's supporters was waving an unusual flag outside the police station. It combined elements of the U.S. star-spangled banner and the Canadian maple leaf.
https://www.straight.com/news/video-pol ... taken-into

He's a Bad Boy. If he didn't have a girlfriend, Azastan would perhaps introduce him to the titular Mama June.

Berry, an organizer of an online group opposed to vaccine mandates and other COVID-19 measures, was charged after an incident at the home of Dr. Thomas Piggott, Peterborough’s medical officer of health, earlier this year. He was to appear in court Feb. 17 on charges of criminal harassment and intimidation of a health official, a new law that had just come into effect. He had previously been charged with two counts of mischief after an unlicensed Christmas parade was held downtown in December.
https://www.thepeterboroughexaminer.com ... -roll.html

Tyler Berry Yesterday 6PM ·
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
I haven’t had the chance to thank all of you for the amazing turnout we had for the #PeterboroughSlowRoll. It was truly amazing to see so many patriotic Canadians standing up for their rights to be free.
Every chance you have, get out and let your voices be heard. We need to keep the spirits high and the momentum going.
Regarding what happen after the slow roll...
I still can’t believe how unlawful the Peterborough Police are. They are accusing me of failure to attend court on February 17, but I did attend court and I have evidence and it will be published. Luckily I had taken a picture of me in court that day with the time and date to prove so.
I am beyond shocked on all levels but #truthalwaysprevails. Stay #strong and spread #love.
Once again from the bottom of my heart I would like to thank all of you for standing in your truth, supporting and not letting go of faith.

Here was Tyler's "slow roll" video.

Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:06 pm

He's a Bad Boy. If he didn't have a girlfriend, Azastan would perhaps introduce him to the titular Mama June.
I'm not sure he'd be good for Mama June either.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Haven't we seen him before starring in a Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace video?

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:17 pm Haven't we seen him before starring in a Safelite Repair, Safelite Replace video?
I swear the SovCit movement was started and promoted buy auto glass PR folks....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

My nephew works for Safelite and apparently they play those videos on a loop in their IT department.

John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Schrodinger's Cat was excellent, balanced, and accurate.

Keeping It Criminal, Unclean Hands, Irish Demon, Law Talk With Mike, Arty's Corporate Fiction, KFARR, Team Skeptic, A Marvel Girl, Van Balion, and especially Ragical the UnHallowed Knight all keep his torch flame going.

Van Balion and Ragical aren't Americans and know more about US law than the idiots that show up on their channels.

Of special note is Tella Cline, who's dedicated to see glenn "fat stupid stinky fuck" cerio go down.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Glenn Cerio

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:28 pm My nephew works for Safelite and apparently they play those videos on a loop in their IT department.
Like, for fun? Or is there some sort of sado/masochism thing going on?

My 9yo sees the spot on YouTube all the time, he wanders around singing it!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:07 pm
Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:28 pm My nephew works for Safelite and apparently they play those videos on a loop in their IT department.
Like, for fun? Or is there some sort of sado/masochism thing going on?
‘cause sovcits and overpass nasties keep them in business.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

SovCit videos, I presume?

Return to “Other weirdos”