Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
John Thomas8

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:38 pm Glenn Cerio

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
A court date tomorrow, 2 trespassing cases:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxhhebmC ... 6pipoSiE9Q
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Canadian sovcit convoy weirdo gets arrested. Window smashing at about 9:50.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Scir, that's Tyler Berry, 31, covered him on the last page :P posting.php?mode=reply&t=353#pr87379 Agree, he's nuts.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It is somewhat likely that he does not consent.
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:02 pm
Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:28 pm My nephew works for Safelite and apparently they play those videos on a loop in their IT department.
SovCit videos, I presume?
Let's just say that whenever anyone suggests something they don't want to do, its very common for the response to be "I do not consent". It is seriously their cult like bonding behavior from what I can tell. The first time I brought it up with him I had assumed I would have to explain it, boy was I wrong. Kid could school me on the nuances of SovCit right to travel doctrine.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:17 pm Scir, that's Tyler Berry, 31, covered him on the last page :P posting.php?mode=reply&t=353#pr87379 Agree, he's nuts.
Oopsie. Thanks OL.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Hadn't checked on Trent for a long time. He is sorry for intimidating and threatening a nice lady over his Elefteria Acres nonsense. Hints that he will plead guilty to harassing her - not sure if he did or not. This was on March 5 and he says he had court the next Monday.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (55.37 KiB) Viewed 2517 times
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:55 pm
orlylicious wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:09 pm :snippity:

This host is funny like Frater, he jokes and I keep expecting him to say I'll let myself out now" (which makes me laugh every time). :P

:snippity:
Any recommendations on other channels to check out?
But I always come in again...

And if you're a true glutton for punishment OL I can direct you to a YT channel that features two SovCits who have threads here defending themselves in court....

No....what do you mean I'm shamelessly promoting my own youtube channel...
Well in fairness any self respecting follower of the Sovnuts for entertainment purposes should listen to the epic tale of Mikey Parsons: fake expert at everything defending himself in court. (And I DO mean everything, he's a "professional" pilot for the DEA, a "professional" home inspector, a "famer" he actually gets a subsidy to let the land lie fallow, animal expert, ambassador, consultant for the court, engineer, fake military officer: he supposedly volunteered for the Civil Air Patrol and uses that to present himself as a lieutenant in the USAF, and apparently timber expert. Where does one find the time to master so many skills?)
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

Van found a live one:

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Sumus de sanktum unum? "We are the holy one." (even though they misspelled sanctum)

What in the blue heck are a bunch of so called Moors doing talking in Latin? Come back when you have learned Persian or Arabic from Google translate. (Where I translated that piece of Latin, I have to admit)
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:52 am Sumus de sanktum unum? "We are the holy one." (even though they misspelled sanctum)

What in the blue heck are a bunch of so called Moors doing talking in Latin? Come back when you have learned Persian or Arabic from Google translate. (Where I translated that piece of Latin, I have to admit)
I got one word for them...

Klingon.

:thor:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:52 am Sumus de sanktum unum? "We are the holy one." (even though they misspelled sanctum)

Yabbut it's clip art Latin - the cases are all wrong. I suspect they intended "we are from the holy one", else why the "de"? But that should take the ablative case (I can't remember off hand if that's -i or -e or -o or even something else) whereas "sanctum unum" is in the accusative (used for direct objects of verbs).

Ignoring the "de", "sumus" (summus?) is grammatically a copula so its complement (holy one) should be in the nominative case: "sumus sanctus unus" or something like that. The accusative case is wrong for both interpretations.

:biggrin: They should stick to English, the language that Jesus spoke, as we know from the contemporaneous record of the King James Bible, probably written by James, the brother of Jesus. :biggrin:
Lansdowne

Post by Lansdowne »

Anna Maria Riezinger von Reitzenstein von Lettow-Vorbeck seems to have yet another rival who pretends wrong, who signs himself as

John Curren Chapman, Donor, Executor and Beneficiary for the World, Global, Atmospheric, International, National and Unum Sanctam TRUST.

Could be some obscure connection. Probably not. And in any case what is the point of a trust where the same person is donor, executor and beneficiary? Doesn't make sense.
Sam the Centipede

Lansdowne wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:12 am Doesn't make sense.
And that is unusual how? :biggrin:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That Gaelic at the end "Bualadh bos" pretty much means "rapturous applause." Well really it just means "applause" but people use that phrase for really strong applause these days.
Hic sunt dracones
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

All normal.
Some idiot looked up his court records.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

You may remember pretend government loon Keith Livingway, who regularly gets in feuds with pretend judge Anna, involving lots of nasty verbiage and pretend indictments flying back and forth in both directions. Livingway's pretend government group is called the "Reign of Heavens" society, and it's one of those that think that all secular power in the US devolves from the authority of the postmaster general. So he has a huge network of sites for various facets of his pretend operation.

Apparently, he got trolled by the Satanic Temple, and put out a "hit" with what sure sounded like actual threats of bodily harm towards the founder of the Satanic Temple. Lucien Greaves promptly reported this to the FBI, who may or may not be investigating. At any rate, GoDaddy took down all the sites relating to Livingway's pretend government operation, and he is now issuing death threats against the CEO of GoDaddy.

This is definitely a turn for the worse for a guy that I thought was in the "annoying but harmless" category like John Darash/Vidurek of the "National Liberty Alliance" font-addicted nonsensical court filing pretend grand jury group.

I haven't previously come across the blog that reported the story, so I don't yet vouch for its credibility, but it doesn't look like there's a lot of risk that the blog story is "fake news." https://roundtable.io/failed-state-upda ... nic-temple

Also, when he reported the story, the blogger got pretend-indicted for attempted murder, which seems a bit of a stretch. He's taking it with the appropriate grain of salt. https://roundtable.io/failed-state-upda ... ted-murder
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

The official folks should be supplied with an actually responsive answer to these mooks. To wit:

“You are not the only American with rights. Other people have rights, and our facility’s rules (e.g. no video recording allowed) are designed to protect them.”
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - Destry is also mentioned in that post. Haven't heard much from him lately (of course I haven't looked for him either).
Sam the Centipede

roadscholar wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:30 pm The official folks should be supplied with an actually responsive answer to these mooks. To wit:

“You are not the only American with rights. Other people have rights, and our facility’s rules (e.g. no video recording allowed) are designed to protect them.”
You want to see their heads explode!?!?!!

But it's not just sovcits; many right-wingers consider only their own rights (as defined by themselves) without conceding either (a) the moral or legal duties or responsibilities that accompany those rights, or (b) that others outside their group share similar rights.

Me me me me is not an attractive platform. But it encapsulates sovcittery and RWNJery.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:57 am LOL - Destry is also mentioned in that post. Haven't heard much from him lately (of course I haven't looked for him either).
His reborn "Nesara News" blog has only had about two posts in the past year. He took his site back after the guy he gave it to had a clear and obvious mental breakdown and scrubbed that guy's posts. But not much from the new pretend "interim elected de jure president" of something-or-other.

For more: https://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 789#p41604
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:30 pm The official folks should be supplied with an actually responsive answer to these mooks. To wit:

Very good.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:17 am

Very good.
I saw one trying to take video of government-run women’s shelter and pretending not to understand why video isn’t allowed. Appalling.

Return to “Other weirdos”