Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

in case you wish to refresh your memory, the year is 2008 ;)

RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

No-Nonesense Judge Orders JAIL For Smug "Sovereign Citizen" | Contempt of Court

Court Nerds
2 Feb 2024

Entitled responsibility-shirking, sovereign citizen fail in court! She doesn't even realize she is arrested and jailed for non-payment of court ordered fees!! Strap in for a court drama unlike any you've seen before! This isn't your typical "Judge Judy" episode; this is what happens when legal expertise clashes with... divine guidance? Bold individual goes head-to-head against a seasoned lawyer in a courtroom showdown that will have you questioning if you're watching a legal proceeding or a reality show pilot. 😂

GlimDropper

Sovcit nutz

Post by GlimDropper »

Judge gives sovcit a master class in running a court room. The good stuff starts about a minute 39 in.

RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Seen this lawyer looking at sovcits in front of judges for the first time. Got permanently stuck to his channel.

:like:
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:39 am
The most annoying sovcit voice ever.

Also too, Robbie Estabrook might be the most annoying sovcit ever.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Uninformed

Sovcit nutz

Post by Uninformed »

If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Rolodex

Sovcit nutz

Post by Rolodex »

What a suck of resources these people are.
After nine months, the city of Sedona’s lawsuit against six residents who filed what the city described as ‘bogus liens” against the sitting members of the Sedona City Council and three city staffers has almost reached its conclusion. The city has settled with three of the defendants, anticipates a fourth settlement within the next few weeks and has moved for default judgment against the two remaining defendants.

The city’s complaint stated that on June 3, 2022, Shelley Evans filed a “notice of distress of bond” with the Coconino County Recorder’s office on behalf of herself, Donna Joy Varney, Charles and Alissa Tyler, Gayle Baingo and Theresa Vos, demanding that the named officials pay them $11.2 million on the grounds of 141 alleged violations of the U.S. Constitution. Evans filed a second notice on July 15 demanding an additional $1.11 million from Magistrate Judge Paul Schlegel and code enforcement officer Brian Armstrong.
https://www.redrocknews.com/2024/02/07/ ... s-its-end/
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain
roadscholar

Sovcit nutz

Post by roadscholar »

Cops should ask SovCits: since they're not contracting with the Government, doesn't that mean they can't vote?
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

I am constantly astonished to see sovcits turning up to court when they claim the court has no jurisdiction over them and they do not recognize any "contracts" that would connect them to said court. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Sovcit nutz

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:27 pm I am constantly astonished to see sovcits turning up to court when they claim the court has no jurisdiction over them and they do not recognize any "contracts" that would connect them to said court. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Because they fear jail time more than the court, and know most likely they'll get a slap on the wrist....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

Also they generally are drawn by the thought of "DESTROYing" the judge, and seeing the entire legal system grovelling at their feet.

That's generally why they put their failures on youtube - they want to show off how they did in their legalese battle.
Hic sunt dracones
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

Yeah, here's a fine example of a sov-cit "owning" a judge.

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Normal behaviour of yootoober frauditors (there's no reason that YT should be monetizing this type of content):

Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:01 am Normal behaviour of yootoober frauditors (there's no reason that YT should be monetizing this type of content):

"We're not stupid," claims the misogynist guttersnipe.

Oh I beg to differ . . .
RTH10260

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:01 am Normal behaviour of yootoober frauditors (there's no reason that YT should be monetizing this type of content):

https://youtu.be/BEKpeSpVCnw
Didn't view the full video, so just this one comment: I do not know of any 1AA who dox government employees, eg their private information. What regularily gets published is their work information. My guess is that some commenter may have posted private information. As with all larger channels the owner does not have the chance to review each and every comment and totally moderate what happens there. I have heard, more as a rumour than an actual case, that law enforcement are trying to take Youtubers to court on things that are posted in comments. I also have heard rumours that LEOs or someone near to them has intentionally posted damaging information so that LEOs may try and use it against the channel owner.
bob

Sovcit nutz

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:09 pmation. What regularly gets published is their work information.
So: Stochastic terrorism.

"John Q. Public, the senior mail clerk in the Bundog County's Assessor's Office, located on Mockingbird Lane, is a real jerk." ("Shame if something happened to him.")
Image ImageImage
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:27 pm I am constantly astonished to see sovcits turning up to court when they claim the court has no jurisdiction over them and they do not recognize any "contracts" that would connect them to said court. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
A lot of them stand at “the bar” because they refuse to board the vessel because admiralty law and other argle bargle. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Resume18

Sovcit nutz

Post by Resume18 »

bob wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:33 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:09 pmation. What regularly gets published is their work information.
So: Stochastic terrorism.

"John Q. Public, the senior mail clerk in the Bundog County's Assessor's Office, located on Mockingbird Lane, is a real jerk." ("Shame if something happened to him.")
Exactly. Pieces of garbage like the misogynist in that video know exactly what their idiotic viewership will get up to.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:09 pm

https://youtu.be/BEKpeSpVCnw
Didn't view the full video, so just this one comment: I do not know of any 1AA who dox government employees, eg their private information. What regularily gets published is their work information. My guess is that some commenter may have posted private information. As with all larger channels the owner does not have the chance to review each and every comment and totally moderate what happens there. I have heard, more as a rumour than an actual case, that law enforcement are trying to take Youtubers to court on things that are posted in comments. I also have heard rumours that LEOs or someone near to them has intentionally posted damaging information so that LEOs may try and use it against the channel owner.
YouTube/Insta/Tiktok frauditors do consistently dox the people they harass. They lie, make up things about their victims and grift at a rate that impresses the trump clan.
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Here's a precious one (he is in the last video I posted, the one arrested on a missyshitty warrant). Very safe, no record of DV or stalking at all, right?

Such a sweetheart frauditor:

sugar magnolia

Sovcit nutz

Post by sugar magnolia »

John Thomas8 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:12 pm Here's a precious one (he is in the last video I posted, the one arrested on a missyshitty warrant). Very safe, no record of DV or stalking at all, right?

Missyshitty? Really?
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:59 pm
John Thomas8 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:12 pm Here's a precious one (he is in the last video I posted, the one arrested on a missyshitty warrant). Very safe, no record of DV or stalking at all, right?

Missyshitty? Really?
Personal bias, my NPD ex-daughter is there. It'll remain that.
jemcanada2

Sovcit nutz

Post by jemcanada2 »

Robbie Esterbrook’s arrest at the airport and the subsequent trial remain one of the most painful sovcit cases ever. It’s especially annoying if you watch the trial with commentary by Marc Stevens, his guru for all things sovcit. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

Speechless:

Return to “Other weirdos”