Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Notaperson

Re: Sovcit nutz

Post by Notaperson »

Fall City extremist’s eviction throws spotlight on sovereign citizen movement
Crisis negotiators tried to make contact by phone, but their calls were disconnected. A tactical team swept through outbuildings and an RV, finding no one. One man ran from the farmhouse, and deputies quickly arrested him.

But a woman remained inside.

An explosive charge boomed, reducing the back door to wood splinters and glass shards. Then the tactical team fired tear gas rounds through a front window, the chemical irritant finally forcing the woman outside.

The hourlong standoff this month marked Teri Sahm’s second eviction from her foreclosed 4-acre property, which was sold at auction in January.
:snippity:
As Sahm sat handcuffed in the back seat of a sheriff’s SUV, she vowed to return to the land she believes she has the right to occupy.

“Do you actually think it’s justice taking place here today? I’m a 65-year-old woman who’s told them the truth over and over again. They don’t listen,” she told The Seattle Times, referring to sheriff’s deputies and court officials. “What people think of as their government is not their government — it’s an illegal corporation, and they steal from you every single day.”
► Show Spoiler
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... _inset_1.1
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

That Seattle Times article made Anna mad. She lists all news outlets in WA - I didn't C/P that part of her post. She is wrong about King County not having a Sheriff but who knows what her definition of Sheriff is. Sheriff is Patti Cole-Tindall.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (58.83 KiB) Viewed 1752 times
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:38 am That Seattle Times article made Anna mad. She lists all news outlets in WA - I didn't C/P that part of her post. She is wrong about King County not having a Sheriff but who knows what her definition of Sheriff is. Sheriff is Patti Cole-Tindall.Capture.JPG
I think it's because she's 'Acting Sheriff', having been sworn in from an Undersheriff position to replace the previous incumbent after a resignation. i.e., she wasn't voted in.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:42 pm
scirreeve wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:38 am That Seattle Times article made Anna mad. She lists all news outlets in WA - I didn't C/P that part of her post. She is wrong about King County not having a Sheriff but who knows what her definition of Sheriff is. Sheriff is Patti Cole-Tindall.Capture.JPG
I think it's because she's 'Acting Sheriff', having been sworn in from an Undersheriff position to replace the previous incumbent after a resignation. i.e., she wasn't voted in.
She is no longer interim but the appointed Sheriff as Kings County no longer elects their Sherriff. They voted in 2020 to make the position an appointed position. The current Sheriff, who was the interim, was the choice of the three finalists selected by a panel and confirmed bout the council.

I don't know Anna's stance enough to know if this may be part of her problem.
► Show Spoiler
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I don't recall her being particularly white supremacist, but it does kinda go with the territory I suppose.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

It makes the top 10 list for sure, but just barely. Empress Anna has literally a library full of reasons why only people who are appointed by and pay fealty to her are the real Sheriff.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:11 pm I don't recall her being particularly white supremacist, but it does kinda go with the territory I suppose.
I read pretend judge Anna's dreck so you don't have to.

She most certainly is racist and anti semitic. The only difference is that she is better at saying it quietly, using more obscure code words than most of her followers, who aren't shy at all about saying the quieter parts out loud.
raison de arizona

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:40 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:11 pm I don't recall her being particularly white supremacist, but it does kinda go with the territory I suppose.
I read pretend judge Anna's dreck so you don't have to.

She most certainly is racist and anti semitic. The only difference is that she is better at saying it quietly, using more obscure code words than most of her followers, who aren't shy at all about saying the quieter parts out loud.
:thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:40 pm I read pretend judge Anna's dreck so you don't have to.

She most certainly is racist and anti semitic.
Yes — most of her babbling is not overtly bigoted but I have seen ranting from her (possibility from one of your links) that gave lie to her being simply a harmless geyser of garbage by exposing her filthy attitudes to anybody who is not like her.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Let me guess! Sahm paid off the mortgage with her Cesta Qui Vi Trust? The bank never showed the bonafide accusatory instrument? Some other argle bargle?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Fleshing this story out a little bit for who, what, and where

Self-proclaimed 'sovereign citizens' arrested in California after deputies allegedly find explosives

Three people claiming to be "sovereign citizens" were arrested Saturday morning after live ammunition and explosives were found in a vehicle they were driving and at their remote compound, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

Authorities said a records check showed that the two men were prohibited from possessing and owning firearms. Deputies found "live ammunition, black gunpowder, and an improvised military-grade explosive device" inside the car, they said, adding that the explosive device was safely disposed of.
raison de arizona

A fish in a barrel of fun in the comments on this one, :lol:
EDB33853-754B-4C58-B61A-E12783F27C07.jpeg
EDB33853-754B-4C58-B61A-E12783F27C07.jpeg (274.96 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
Then they had to edit and add this :lol:
F992478D-33FA-422D-8033-5793D0E1845A.png
F992478D-33FA-422D-8033-5793D0E1845A.png (509.76 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
Fun comments here: https://www.facebook.com/10006469810255 ... 63778/?d=n
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

I see Ol' Gav is still encouraging people to do stupid stuff.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Azastan wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:48 pm I see Ol' Gav is still encouraging people to do stupid stuff.
And using hashtags stupidly.
Gavin Seim
What they are trying to say is.. If you don't pay protection money for what you allready own, they will rob you at gunpoint like common thugs. Because that's what they are. #blueisis
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

As with many sovcit cases, this one is deeply disturbing and yet still oddly funny.

A child's father allegedly strangled his child. The child was placed in foster care. The child's mother then showed up at the foster family's house, along with a "lawyer" who presented sovcit-style documents "authorizing" the child's return to the mother and threatening dire consequences for refusal. The foster family turned over the child to the mother and "lawyer". Police went to the mother's home, found the child there, and arrested the mother for kidnapping.

Since I am using air quotes around "lawyer" and "authorizing", you can infer that the gentleman in question did not in fact have one of those pesky BAR cards, and that the "authorization" paperwork was not in fact authorized by a judge. However, the gentleman -- Howard Padden -- was in fact already the subject of some official legal paperwork. Specifically, 32 counts of intimidating a public servant, for threatening all sorts of state and local officials, from the governor on down, if they continued to wrongly collect eeeeevil taxes from him.

Padden's first court appearance in Spokane County, Washington featured a frank exchange of views.
When asked to identify himself, Padden referred to himself as the “Howard Padden Trust.”

“I’m appearing as a living man,” he told Commissioner John Stine.

Stine immediately fired back.

“Sir, I don’t want to hear any of your constitutionalist crap,” Stine said. “Save it for somebody else who’s stupid and believes in that.”
EDIT: typo
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

KickahaOta wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:58 pm
When asked to identify himself, Padden referred to himself as the “Howard Padden Trust.”

“I’m appearing as a living man,” he told Commissioner John Stine.

Stine immediately fired back.

“Sir, I don’t want to hear any of your constitutionalist crap,” Stine said. “Save it for somebody else who’s stupid and believes in that.”
Stine probably deals with a sov cit almost every day there in Spokane LOL. Good job slapping down the nut, Commissioner!
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

KickahaOta wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:58 pm As with many sovcit cases, this one is deeply disturbing and yet still oddly funny.
After all the stuff over the last few years, it is refreshing to read about the SovCit stuff again (even though his actions are yes, disturbing). I rarely watch videos but I had to watch the judge's comment.

I never quite understand how these people think their magic words would actually work. If somebody were indeed sovereign (and jurisdiction does not apply), then the government would not be necessarily obliged to follow the Constitution, and lacking a treaty with said sovereign dude, we could do about anything to them. They would be foreigners in our land, and we have no diplomatic relations with them. If they claim they are sovereign on their land, well, we can just take it. It's called conquest. We've done it before (at least this time it would not be taking it from the indigenous peoples). The courts can't help them because, well, by their own wordage, courts don't have jurisdiction.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

northland10 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:37 pm
KickahaOta wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 1:58 pm As with many sovcit cases, this one is deeply disturbing and yet still oddly funny.
After all the stuff over the last few years, it is refreshing to read about the SovCit stuff again (even though his actions are yes, disturbing). I rarely watch videos but I had to watch the judge's comment.

Ah yes, good times...when we could laugh at Trussell, et al, without worrying our rights were about to disappear.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I never quite understand how these people think their magic words would actually work. If somebody were indeed sovereign (and jurisdiction does not apply), then the government would not be necessarily obliged to follow the Constitution, and lacking a treaty with said sovereign dude, we could do about anything to them. They would be foreigners in our land, and we have no diplomatic relations with them. If they claim they are sovereign on their land, well, we can just take it. It's called conquest. We've done it before (at least this time it would not be taking it from the indigenous peoples). The courts can't help them because, well, by their own wordage, courts don't have jurisdiction.
By extension, I could capture them for being illegal immigrants and detain them for processing and deportation by ICE.

There would be some poetic justice in that.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

bill_g wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:06 am

By extension, I could capture them for being illegal immigrants and detain them for processing and deportation by ICE.

There would be some poetic justice in that.

To Somalia, where, ironically, many of their ideas about government power are true. They'll love the place.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Also going into the Covidiot thread as he believes covid isn't..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-07-20/ ... /101254520

A Warrnambool man has admitted to a vicious attack on two police officers, which was sparked by their request for a teenager to put on a mask during one of Victoria's COVID-19 lockdowns.

Key points:
Steven John Cleary assaulted two police officers on October 9, 2021

The officers say they are considering leaving the force as a result of the attack

The court heard Cleary is mentally ill and continues to experience delusions

Steven John Cleary pleaded guilty to several charges in the County Court in Warrnambool today, including assaulting an emergency worker on duty and intentionally causing injury.

In police body-camera footage shown to the court, Senior Constable Rowan Baldam and Constable William Ringin could be seen attempting to stop a 15-year-old who was not wearing a mask, which at the time was mandated by the state government.

:snippity:

The 50-year-old repeatedly refused orders from the officers, telling them several times, "I am king."

"You are a Roman dog, this is an act of war," Cleary told the officers.

"You may not touch me."
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Warrnambool
I'm gonna change my name to Warrnambool. :lol: What a great name!
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 6:53 am
Warrnambool
I'm gonna change my name to Warrnambool. :lol: What a great name!
Does that mean you'll register the alias of 'Warrnambow' for the site?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I made a typo in this tweet. It was Kenneth DOST that got a name change. I guess Dost vs. DOST is very important in Kenny's little mind.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Trying to hide from the bill collectors and bailiffs? :fingerwag:

Return to “Other weirdos”