Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Trump Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Nick Fuentes Groypers Milo Brandon Straka

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by RTH10260 »

scirreeve wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:03 am This is cool.
Lawyers got covid? Did Ali say he was vaccinated, or had been a covid patient himself?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: DL2XIT Supporters Lost Their Minds - Insurrection! #StopTheSteal Ali Alexander Brandon Straka

Post by bill_g »

Someone needs to explain to Ali that standing in traffic will prevent him catching Covid.
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

More about Ali's late night call...
...Nearing the halfway point of the bizarre call, the far-right activist then tapped into what he claimed is a deeper, unique mindset that gives him a greater perspective on the world, revealing that Congress is made up of “not permit beings” who seek for him to be six feet under.

“They are defiling, they are not Congress, they are not permit beings. This committee is an insurrection against Congress, an insurrection against the will of the people. The members of the committee would love it if I die. They would love it,” he riffed as the conversation took a dark turn. “They would love it,” he repeated, before referring to members of the Jan. 6 House Select Committee as “Satan.”
:snippity:
“Your piss is yellow because your soul is yellow, okay!?” :shock: he continued, randomly wrapping the call by railing against people who “wack off all day.” “Be a red-blooded being, a human being! A red-blooded being. It means you are going to bleed out one day.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jan-6-ral ... g-him-dead

The article also notes there were about 30 listeners on the call. :smoking:
Lani

Post by Lani »

MsDaisy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:40 am The Trump Conspiracy Is Hiding in Plain Sight
:snippity:

When people plot to do wrong, they often do so in plain sight. To the extent that they succeed, it is at least partly because no one took them as seriously as they should have.

And so it goes with the plot to restore Donald Trump to power over and against the will of the voters. The first attempt, prefigured in Trump’s refusal in 2016 to say whether he would accept the results of the presidential election, culminated in an attack on the Capitol this year, broadcast on camera to the entire world. Since then, the former president and his allies have made no secret of their intent to run the same play a second time.

Steve Bannon, a former Trump adviser and White House official, hosts a popular far-right podcast where he has urged his listeners to seize control of local election administration. “It’s going to be a fight, but this is a fight that must be won. We don’t have an option,” he said in May. “We’re going to take this back village by village … precinct by precinct.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/03/opin ... -2024.html
Yeah, that's what I thought from the beginning, and it continues. I hope we get through this crisis....
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Clearly, the only thing better than an hour YouTube with Aki Akbar is... two and a half hours of Akbar. :koolaid: It's 11:30pm ET now, if you start watching now, you'll finish up at 2am. Let's see those reports on Foggy's desk first thing in the morning!
Twitter (
Cernovich
Ali Alexander is live here, I bet J6 commission will be listening in

Ali Alexander Testifies to Lauren & Peter
1,924 views Streamed live on Dec 12, 2021

More wisdom from Akbar on Telegram:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/10/2021 10:24 AM]
Yesterday was one of the toughest days of MY LIFE.

8 hours of accusations, lies, and conspiracy theories digging into my First Amendment rights.

Many others are using their constitutional rights to stop the Democrat Select Committee from violating those rights. I support those people using their rights to not testify too.

I chose to testify after the advice of counsel and with the thought: I fear nothing but God. I told the truth.

The TRUTH exonerates us.

Your prayers, fasting, and messages of support have meant everything to me. I’ve lost nearly everything but I have y’all. 🧡

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/09/politics ... index.html

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/11/2021 7:58 PM]
Lin Wood has maligned me again. I don’t know why he is doing this right after I beat back Nancy Pelosi’s (Un)Select Committee.

So many people are afraid of my return to organizing.

Anyway, I’m not going to attack him. I prayed for him and as the Bible instructs me, I sent him a private correspondence. I owe that to God as Lin Woods’ spiritual “big brother” since he’s been a Christian for just 3 years. Extended grace (room for repentance and reconciliation).

His negative mention of me caused many others to attack me in his channel.

I can only hope he will do the right thing.

@AliAlexander ✝️

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/12/2021 1:00 PM]
I consider Trump the best President in American history. Still, I worship Jesus Christ — no man. I’m a citizen and a patriot. When something is going wrong, my neighbors are owed me speaking up.

Many of Trump’s endorsements this cycle are terrible subversive picks that have bribed his advisors into mis-advising Trump. Also, Trump pushing the vaccine (not just choice) bothers me. We know now the vaccine is poor science. It didn’t work. Bad choice.

Mr. President, we need you back in the game. Our country needs a YOU-turn.

@AliAlexander 🇺🇸

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/14/2021 4:02 AM]
Late night. Again legal concerns out of DC.

Pray for our constitutional rights. Many of us are fighting to protect both our own but also yours.

We need some help.

@AliAlexander 🗽
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I’m a citizen and a patriot. When something is going wrong, my neighbors are owed me speaking up.
We understand that, Mr. Alexander. Is Alexander your real name? Anyway, yes, we know that God himself has anointed you as his personal assistant for the purpose of fixing ANYTHING wrong in this great land of ours. I mean, it isn't like you are doing any of this stuff in order to make yourself famous or important or sumpin'. You are the most pure-of-heart TrumpChristian* out there, and the most effective organizer God ever created.

So it isn't about you, sir. It's about what you OWE to your "neighbors" even if you are misusing the word. It's about your DUTY to those lesser, dumber, less effective people who God didn't make into his personal TrumpChristian organizers. Those dumb people are SO LUCKY that God is making you owe them a duty of speaking up, because they're dumb people and God made you a genius. That's a lot of work, and God don't pay money.

It must be nice to be anointed like that, if you think about it. It would be cool to walk around thinking, "I'm so fucking S-M-R-T and all these people, wherever I go, are dumb people. I'm so much better than they are, because God." And it's true, the only reason every word out of your mouth is designed to make you famous and important is that GOD WANTS YOU TO BE FAMOUS AND IMPORTANT.

Lucky you, sir. Lucky, lucky you. Now please do consult God before replying, because he wants your every word to help make you the most famous and important organizer ever.

And don't, fer gawdz sake, be a community organizer. We had one of those get famous and important once, and it turned out being a community organizer was a very, very bad thing. You're more of a protest organizer, don't forget that.

:boxing:

*TrumpChristian - a Christian who worships Trump and has given up on true Christian principles.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Now Foggy, you're showing a wee bit of bias toward your pal Amy Kremer here. :lol: Have you and Amy talked or hung out since your Thanksgiving trip to visit Amy and Kylie? Amy hasn't tweeted since December 4th, that must be a record. Didn't God give Amy the responsibility of speaking out too? Is Amy DEFYING God? Of course, nobody compares to Ms. Charcuterie-board-and-champagne-during-an-insurrection, but Akbar did his very little best. From a video uploaded to YouTube on December 12, 2021
ALI ALEXANDER (“STOP THE STEAL” ORGANIZER): You know, I'm just going to say this: Stop the Steal, me and my friends, are responsible for 90% of everything that happened post-election. As many people will testify through the White House -- who were at the White House -- Trump was actually going to concede on three different occasions. I stopped that. I stopped that.
BONUS:
Ryan J. Reilly @ryanjreilly
Sentencing memos are due today in the case against Brandon Straka, who pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct in a Capitol building. His sentencing is set for Dec. 22.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

Straka is 45 years old (December 16, 1976), singing to the Feds, grifting and telling his audience (which was built with Russian help) how fabulous everything is. He's spamming more than usual.
► Show Spoiler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

We’re so divided in this country that sometimes it can even feel amusing to watch the left be so misled by the media they trust, and then watch them spin out when the thing they believed was happening or going to happen doesn’t end up being true at all.
The left is QAnon?
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

:yeahthat:
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ali Alexander ME TOO sues the Select Committee and Verizon.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 87.1.0.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:51 am Ali Alexander ME TOO sues the Select Committee and Verizon.
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 87.1.0.pdf
Alexander's complaint, filed by Klayman toady, Jonathan Mosely.
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Akbar! is back on with Alex Jones being a goof. Banned.video doesn't imbed on here, link below.
Ali Alexander: We Can't Afford to Engage in a Civil War Engineered to Collapse Western Civilization
11,532 views Dec 22, 2021
The Alex Jones Show
Ali Alexander of https://alialexander.org/ joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the engineered modern civil war, and how important it is to not engage in it.
28 minutes: https://banned.video/watch?id=61c3ace95ba039303b9a87e5
And you can give Akbar sweet sweet cash. :roll:

Goal : $50,000 Raised : $3,220
Ali Alexander Legal Defense Fund
Campaign Created by: G. Baron Coleman, Esq.
The funds from this campaign will be received by Baron Coleman.

After being targeted by media witch-hunts and an unjust and immoral FBI investigation, Ali Alexander is now facing an illegal subpoena from the unlawful January 6 Committee of the United States House of Representatives and multiple civil suits.

He needs your help!

Ali has been cleared at every stage, yet his detractors keep abusing the legal and judicial process to bankrupt him and prevent him from defending himself.

Ultimately, they're really after you. But we are going to protect you.

Democrats want to bankrupt Ali Alexander and take out Trump's best supporters and organizers before the 2022 House and Senate elecitons and before any potential 2024 presidential run. This is how they'll prevent us from addressing or fixing 2020 first or winning future elections--tying us up with legal bills.

Defending Ali Alexander before Congress is going to cost $100,000 by our estimates. Ali is already tens of thousands of dollars in. 100% of your donation goes to help Ali's legal battes against Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and the lynching Democrats.

We're represented by strong, patriotic conservative fighters. They're going to fight for our constitutional rights and to protect our records. Democrats have no business violating the First Amendment.

We did nothing wrong on January 6th. Still, Democrats are hunting for a crime and embarassing information on private citizens as a way to shut us up and shut you up.

Please help Ali. He's been deplatformed, unbanked, and now he's accused or all kinds of conspiracies when he did nothing but peacefully organize millions of Americans from his living room and traveling around the country. He's difficult to find, unless you're on Telegram or Gab where you can always find him, and they're using that to smear his name. Fight for Ali. He fought for our votes; he fought for Trump too. No one is footing his legal bills. He needs we the people.

Don't let these Demonic Democrats bankrupt Ali and send him to jail. Don't let them end this beautiful election integrity movement we started.

Ali Alexander is proudly represented by Baron Coleman, Esq., Paul Kamenar, Esq., and Joseph McBride, Esq. These patriots know how to fight and how to win!

Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. All contributions to this effort are considered gifts to Ali Alexander.

Your donation will be received by Baron Coleman Law Firm, LLC’s trust account and used solely for legal fees. Fees will be paid to Baron Coleman Law Firm, LLC, The McBride Law Firm, PLLC, Paul D. Kamenar, Esq., or other lawyers or law firms retained by Ali Alexander.
— Ali Alexander Legal Team
Akbar!* Telegram.
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/22/2021 6:21 PM]
Many of YOU have asked how to help. I haven’t accepted or asked for any help so far.

I’m tens of thousands of dollars into fighting Biden, Pelosi, and the Jan 6 Committee. I have no regrets.

You can help by donating to legal fees. All donations go to my legal team.Thank you and God bless my patriot brothers and sisters.

givesendgo.com/alialexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/22/2021 9:50 PM]
Iger, Bob is signaling to us, this Dark Winter is going to be bad. Please protect yourself and your family.

They plan on crashing the system and maximizing suffering as more and more people wake up. They need a new mass tragedy that will divide the masses.

You heard it hear first!

@AliAlexander
givesendgo.com/alialexander
"You heard it hear first!" 🤡

* Since Apuzzo! has gone to the big birth certificate registar in the sky, seems Akbar! can carry the exclamation point torch.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hey, please do not tell Anthime Joseph “Tim” Gionet that we didn't include him in the title of this topic, he'd be really hurt.
The Capitol riot is fracturing Trump’s fan base, as Baked Alaska and the Gateway Pundit go to war
The conspiracy blog suggested that the white nationalist could be a fed.
Mikael Thalen Mikael Thalen Tech Published Dec 23, 2021 Updated Dec 24, 2021, 12:16 pm CST

Anthime Joseph “Tim” Gionet, the white nationalist known online as Baked Alaska, has gone to war with the Gateway Pundit after the conspiratorial blog appeared to suggest that he could be working for the federal government. In an article on Wednesday, Jim Hoft, the founder and editor-in-chief of the far-right outlet, attempted to outline what he described as “curious” behavior by Gionet during and prior to the Capitol riot on Jan. 6. Supporters of former President Donald Trump have continually attempted to shift the blame for the failed insurrection on an ever-evolving list of enemies from antifa and the FBI to individuals such as Gionet. After citing Gionet’s history—which includes his employment at BuzzFeed, his later work with provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos, and his eventual involvement in the notorious white supremacist tiki-torch march in Charlottesville—Hoft points to footage of Gionet in the nation’s capital one day before the riot.

The video shows Gionet alongside Ray Epps, a man who has also been accused of working for the federal government after being filmed repeatedly suggesting that protesters enter the Capitol building. “Let’s go!” Gionet shouts in response with a smile. The article does, however, exclude other videos in which Gionet can be heard accusing Epps of working for the federal government due to his provocative statements. Despite no actual concrete evidence that Epps has ties to the federal government, and numerous scenarios that could explain why he is not in custody, high-profile conservative lawmakers and pundits have repeatedly hyped the allegation that he was an undercover fed.

While there very well could have been federal informants in the crowd, the argument that the entire riot was caused by shadowy forces as opposed to Trump supporters is merely part of the overarching effort to shift blame. Much like the accusations against Epps, Hoft’s argument against Gionet appears to rest largely on the fact that the white nationalist isn’t in jail. “Tim Gionet is a free man today as Americans he filmed rot in prison without a trial date,” Hoft wrote. “Why is that?” In reality, the vast majority of the several hundred individuals charged in connection with Jan. 6 are not incarcerated at this time. Gionet was arrested by the FBI for his involvement, which included live-streaming himself while inside Rep. Nancy Pelosi’s (D-Calif.) office. The white nationalist was charged with numerous counts such as unlawful entry, violent entry, and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. After being released on bond from a federal lockup in Jan., Gionet was ordered by a judge to return to his home in Arizona and not come back to Washington, D.C. unless he was attending a court hearing. Gionet has since been soliciting donations for his legal defense against the charges.

The white nationalist responded to Hoft’s article on Wednesday by making numerous homophobic and antisemitic remarks before vowing to appear on a radio show to push back on the claims. “Jim Hoft is a gay Israel first shill,” Gionet said on Telegram. “I am America First and do not bow to anyone but Jesus Christ!” The feud highlight’s the growing division on the right in the wake of not only Trump’s election loss but the mounting arrests of his biggest supporters.
https://www.dailydot.com/debug/baked-al ... itol-riot/

The Curious Case of ‘Videographer’ Baked Alaska: Marched and Filmed at the Charlottesville Tiki Torch March – Conversed with Ray Epps on Jan. 5 – Broke into Lawmaker’s Office on Jan. 6 to Film Faces – But Somehow Spared from Jail?
By Jim Hoft Published December 22, 2021 at 8:20am
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/1 ... ilm-faces/

Alaska's Telegram: https://t.me/BakedAlaska

Baked Alaska GP.JPG
Baked Alaska GP.JPG (60.15 KiB) Viewed 2293 times

BA Bibi.JPG
BA Bibi.JPG (86.75 KiB) Viewed 2292 times

That's Andrew Breitbart on the left and Hoft on the right.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Get your popcorn ready, Jim Hoft is about to go through some things.

Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸, [12/23/2021 4:44 PM]
[ Video ]
1st Amendment goes to SCOTUS in a HUGE WAY!

Homosexual-Owned Gateway Pundit (who relies on their audience not knowing who’s REALLY behind the scenes) SWITCHES SIDES, calling a bunch of REAL Patriots “Feds”. Why?

Sergeant Puckett took approved leave just to do the show, because she feels exposing the military’s illegal orders is that important.

Lauren Witzke joins us to talk about what Christmas is really all about.

LIVE at 6 PM Eastern
👇🏼
StewPeters.tv

Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸, [12/23/2021 6:04 PM]
🚨WE ARE LIVE‼️🇺🇸

Active duty US Air Force sergeant exposes ILLEGAL Mandate!

Gateway Pundit switched sides, targeting America First PATRIOTS!

1st Amendment goes to SCOTUS - This case could change the whole country!

Lauren Witzke - the REAL meaning of Christmas
✝️🇺🇸🙌🏼👇🏼

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/a ... to-scotus/

Stew Peters 📢🇺🇸, [12/23/2021 7:09 PM]
🚨Gateway Pundit Switched Sides!

Jim Hoft has turned the Gateway Pundit to ATTACKING America First Patriots, those working to EXPOSE Jan 6 Fed involvement, and who’s responsible for the BIG LIE!
👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/12/b ... -jim-hoft/
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

Hope that Air Force sergeant gets enough grift dollars to make up for the dishonorable discharge :crazy: I'm sure I don't have to make a case listing out the myriad reasons why the mandate wouldn't be illegal for the military even if it were for for everyone else. Also really weird that they think a sergeant would have some super special inside info, I'm guessing since they didn't say the specific rank they're actually fudging things a bit here and actually mean Senior Airmen
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
jez
Verified: ✅ Medicated

Post by jez »

He could be an E-5 (Staff Sgt), so technically a Sergeant. I'm surprised they didn't go with "High ranking Officer" after talking to some green NCO.
“What is better ? to be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort ?”

~Paarthurnax
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ali Alexander weighs in on Schumer's latest shot across the filibuster bow- he's not going to allow it.

Oh, and allowing people to vote is actually killing democracy. :roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 3:34 pm Oh, and allowing people to vote is actually killing democracy. :roll:
Allowing the "wrong" (read: black, brown, red, Democrat) people to vote is what they think is killing democracy.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

The Legislature passing a "fake bill", now how does that work in reality at least??? :crazy:
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

There's a bunch of small towns here in Virginia where they are holding "justice for Jan 6th" rallies. It'd be more frightening if the post, fliers etc weren't buzzword and typo riddled obvious grifts. I almost feel bad for how many people are going to miss buying groceries/ a mortgage payment sending money they don't have to these assholes.
Luke

Post by Luke »

DL2XIT is postponing his "press conference" to Jan 15 when he's doing a rally in AZ. :blackeye:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Washington Times published Akbar's "editorial".
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [1/9/2022 6:43 PM]
BREAKING: Here’s my January 6th anniversary editorial reflecting on what it’s done to my life; and what it means for our republic.

I hope you’ll share it and thank you, Washington Times.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... eted-by-d/

@AliAlexander
Founder, Stop The Steal
OPINION COMMENTARY
‘Stop the Steal’ organizer politically targeted by Democrats, de-platformed by Big Tech
His story of how Jan. 6 came to be and its aftermath
By Ali Alexander - - Wednesday, January 5, 2022
OPINION:

Most people don’t know how the viral “Stop the Steal” movement started. On Nov. 4, 2020, while at brunch, mentees of mine convinced me to use my network to start protests all across the country.

I was reluctant in the wake of the Trump campaign’s and Republican National Committee’s failed legal team. This was RNC Chair Ronna Romney-McDaniel’s job, not mine. “If you can help, why wouldn’t you?” We drove to my house and started calling activists from my decade-plus in politics.

We had a remarkable time. That was, until that day.

My life since Jan. 6 has turned into an American nightmare, but my faith is unbroken.

The son of a single Black mother who lived in Section 8 housing and an Arab father who abandoned us, I’ve known what it’s like not to fit in since I was asked “what are you” instead of “who are you” in the back of my elementary school bus.

Surviving adversity has been the story of my life.

So, being a Black Trump-supporting Republican and grassroots organizer comes easy to me. It’s what I genuinely believe.

Where many are conditioned to see villains, I, as a Christian and American minority, choose to extend grace because grace has first been extended to me. Be it with people like Kanye West, Jack Dorsey, Alex Jones, white or Black identitarians and, yes, former President Donald Trump — I see humanity and a greater opportunity to dispel caricatures of people, like me, who have been oversimplified in headlines, our intentions butchered.

There are all sorts of lies about me floating around on the Internet.

I’ve been de-platformed by Big Tech corporations, so I’ve been unable to correct the record or offer explanations of my conduct as the organizer of numerous peaceful Stop the Steal rallies to be more fairly judged.

No, I never planned or advocated for violence. No, Mr. Trump didn’t direct my actions or steer our grassroots Stop the Steal movement. No, I didn’t coordinate with members of Congress to jeopardize their safety or that of their colleagues. No, I never supported unlawfully stopping the Electoral College objections from being debated.

These lies have subjected me to credible death threats, false accusations of being in hiding from law enforcement, and thousands of dollars in security costs that I cannot afford. One of the most vicious lies is that I, a biracial Black and Arab American man, somehow participated in or led a white supremacist movement. I am a Christian. I’m opposed to ethnic supremacy in every form. I have a long history of fighting for civil rights and seeking to understand the other.

Individuals who entered the Capitol building did so against my pleas and ultimately prevented my lawfully permitted event from taking place on the northeastern Lot 8 of the Capitol grounds. My actions, working to get thousands away from the building, were caught and released on video. They also sullied the legitimate petitioning of specific Electoral College votes being challenged by numerous Republican members of Congress just as Democrats did in 2001, 2004 and 2017.

In 2004, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, objected to the electoral votes from Ohio, blaming shifting tallies and electronic machines, and citing the public’s confidence.

Are Democrats willing to repeal and rewrite the First Amendment under the guise of punishing Mr. Trump or Jan. 6-ers?

Partisan lies, Twitter trolls and Facebook algorithms have been weaponized against peaceful activists like me. After a successful cancel culture campaign that resulted in me losing all of my social media profiles, journalists often find it challenging to get in touch with me. Some republish these weaponized tropes against me.

While some individuals are exercising their rights to avoid testifying before the Jan. 6 Select Committee, I chose to speak to the Democrat-appointed committee. The process has been adversarial, if not outright hostile. I was even challenged during my 8-hour deposition about my peaceful motives because I dared to use “1776,” the date of our Declaration of Independence, in one of my tweets! Is the legislative solution to ban speech that some find objectionable, or should it be to increase security, whether there are demonstrations by the left or right?

I wouldn’t want this done to Black Lives Matter activists if Republicans win the midterms.

If democracy is dying, we won’t achieve the restoration of our constitutional republic by censoring Americans or mocking those who hold sincerely-held beliefs. Targeting political individuals instead of criminals and the government’s failures that day will weaken us.

There’s plenty of blame to go around and, with that, an opportunity to extend grace and heal as a nation.

How we handle the aftermath of Jan. 6 will determine whether this cold civil war warms or chills again. I pray for the latter and believe the American dream still exists.

• Ali Alexander has been a Republican political consultant for 15 years and is the civil rights activist who helped father the election integrity movement called Stop the Steal. He helped pioneer digital electioneering efforts, co-founded the tea party movement, and is well-connected within Christian and conservative Republican circles. Outside the Trump administration, his influence was felt on issues such as criminal justice reform, Section 230, and economic empowerment zones. He sat before the January 6th House Select Committee on December 9, 2021.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... I’ve known what it’s like not to fit in since I was asked “what are you” instead of “who are you” in the back of my elementary school bus.
You rode in a SCHOOL BUS, you elitist swine? You rode in a gigantic machine, one of the wonders of the 20th century, comfortable and out of the weather, with padded seats, dedicated to absolutely nothing except carrying your ungrateful ass to the school our taxes paid for?

I'll has you know, punk, that many of us, including your favorite rooster, had to WALK to school, and home, UPHILL BOTH WAYS. :violin: Snow and ice and rain and burning hot Sun, EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!!

Oh, how I used to dream about being one of the super lucky elitist assholes who got to ride on a school bus. :daydreaming:

You can stop whining now, punkin' stuff. :fingerwag:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Ali Akbar/Alexander “co-founded the Tea Party movement”?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”