Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Roger Stone

These people suck. They are bad people.
woodworker

Re: Roger Stone

Post by woodworker »

Personally, I would prefer that Stone, et al, be examined by Tomás de Torquemada.
filly

Post by filly »

covfefe wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:13 pm
Katie Porter and Kamala seem to be popular choices.
Sterngard would be good.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

does he have Tourette's syndrome?

good god the grimacing the hand squeezes gesus
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:04 pm does he have Tourette's syndrome?

Tourette's or tardive dyskinesia. My guess is tardive dyskinesia.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

LM K wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:24 am

you very well could be right!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I have definitely seen tardive dyskinesia thrown around regarding Stone in the past. I don’t know anything about it, but apparently it can be related to cocaine abuse and he’s a big (former?) cocaine abuser? Dunno, and I haven’t ever caught where he’s addressed it.

Oh yeah, and there was that whole part where he claims to have been poisoned with polonium by the deep state trying to frame Russia.

Maybe that was it.
:roll:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He has that dead smile that Matt Gates and a few other people have, so he was trying to smile but it came out as a grimace.

My read on that is that he is a person who enjoys tormenting but could not deal with the fact that he was the weaker party and the tormented for a change. So he alternated with trying to pretend it was no big deal by smiling, then snarling, then no big deal, then lashing out.
Hic sunt dracones
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:23 am

I have definitely seen tardive dyskinesia thrown around regarding Stone in the past. I don’t know anything about it, but apparently it can be related to cocaine abuse and he’s a big (former?) cocaine abuser? Dunno, and I haven’t ever caught where he’s addressed it.

Oh yeah, and there was that whole part where he claims to have been poisoned with polonium by the deep state trying to frame Russia.

Maybe that was it.
:roll:
TD is often associated with medications for treatment of various "mental health conditions" - depression, bipolar, not sure what else. But my guess is that he is taking one of those medications and experiences TD as a result. There is no freaking way a person can be as intentionally obtuse as he is and not suffer from some kind of mental health issues, whether the cart comes before the horse or vice versa.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.rawstory.com/roger-stone-fraud-2653629125/
The Department of Justice is attempting to seize a $400,000 condo purchased by Trump confidant Roger Stone weeks after his January 2019 criminal indictment.

Although Trump commuted Stone's prison sentence for lying to Congress, the DOJ is pursuing a civil lawsuit against him.

According to the Daily Beast, the DOJ considers the condo purchase "an overt act of fraud." Stone somehow managed to secure a mortgage for the condo despite owing the IRS $2 million and facing a $1.5 million federal lien.

Chris Matthews talks to Raw Story: Who would you bet on in 2024, Trump or Kamala?
Martin Sheil, a former special agent in the IRS' criminal division, said: "For this transaction, I'd use the term 'shady.' I don't know why anybody would loan them money," referring to Stone and his wife, Nydia.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Trouble in paradise, Stone wants Steve Bannon jailed as he believes Bannon is a Mueller informant.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Gee, no love lost between Stone and Bannon. Who Knew. :point: :rotflmao:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Insurrectionist birthday wishes from Ali Akbar:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [27.08.21 17:47]
Happy birthday @RogerStoneJr!

You are persecuted because your dreams became a reality. You wear it all with a smile. God gave you a long leash when you were young and redemption at a more senior time. This life continues to be well lived by you and yours. May life continue to deliver you wins, joy, and love. Pray for me and I’ll continue to pray for you and Nydia. I appreciate our unlikely friendship. You’re a fantastic cook!
Roger Laura.JPG
Roger Laura.JPG (68.08 KiB) Viewed 3194 times

LAURA LOOMER, [24.08.21 07:34]
Good morning!

Roger Stone’s birthday is on Friday, August 27th!

If you would like to send him a birthday message or a birthday card, you can send it to my PO Box and I will deliver it to him! As you know, his wife is battling stage 4 cancer and is in the hospital, so let’s make sure we all support him on his birthday so he can have a pleasant day and some positivity during this very hard time in his life.

If you would also like to send a message of support or a get well soon letter to his wife Nydia, you can also mail it to me and I will deliver it to her.

We all love you Roger and Nydia! ❤️

Mailing address:

Roger Stone
C/o Laura Loomer
PO Box 1465
720 Lucerne Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33460
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

she's gonna keep the cash
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I suppose this means that Loomer will no longer be represented by Klayman in any future suits.
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

why not just send them to roger himself?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:04 pm why not just send them to roger himself?
Makes it harder for her to skim the till that way :batting:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/08/25 ... gettr.html

sadly, gettr backtracked.
Screenshot 2021-08-29_17-25-40-649.png
Screenshot 2021-08-29_17-25-40-649.png (185.45 KiB) Viewed 2996 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Some delightful Roger updates from Telegram:

Roger Cake.JPG
Roger Cake.JPG (83.08 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

Roger Jason.JPG
Roger Jason.JPG (75.05 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

Roger Wife.JPG
Roger Wife.JPG (70.31 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

Roger Caputo.JPG
Roger Caputo.JPG (66.62 KiB) Viewed 2913 times

‘It Nearly Killed Me’: Michael Caputo’s Life After Years Fighting for Trump
After a public meltdown and cancer, Michael Caputo is reexamining his career as a smashmouth politician.
By MICHAEL KRUSE 08/27/2021 04:30 AM EDT
Michael Kruse is a senior staff writer at POLITICO and POLITICO Magazine.
And in the almost six months since he was deemed cancer-free, a span of time in which I’ve spent dozens of hours talking with him in New York, in Texas and over the phone, Caputo in his convalescence has been grappling with what to do with what he sees as a second chance.

In speeches to GOP grassroots groups, he has advocated for Covid vaccines, putting him in opposition with many fellow Trump supporters, friends and allies, up to and including Stone — a man he considers as close as a brother. He’s struggled with what to make of the malevolent events of January 6. He’s worked to decipher a transformative dream he had on what might have been his deathbed. He’s drawn closer than he’s ever been to his Catholic faith even as he vacillates between professions of Zen-like serenity and residual and palpable bile — “hate” he still feels, as he once put it, for the “nattering media,” “the preening investigators,” “the innumerable liars and attackers.” Last week, in addition to a return to jobs in the public relations and insurance industries, he started course work toward a master’s degree in theology. Caputo has moved not just politically and spiritually but physically, too, to Florida — the precise place I agreed to not reveal — having concluded that he has no choice but to attempt to flee a level of partisan harassment that is part of a toxic political environment in which he once reveled and that he admits he helped create.

A bit more than six months shy of 60 years old, Caputo is not who he used to be — and it’s not just because he’s significantly thinner and remains physically weakened from punishing rounds of radiation. He’s not who he used to be, and can’t be, he has told me repeatedly, because he’s convinced that doing what he was doing — trafficking in the social media acidity and angry, slash-and-burn politics that have come to define this disquieting and unsettled American moment — is what almost killed him, not metaphorically but literally, as specific and causal as cigarettes and lung disease.

“I think I finally understand after … everything,” he told me at the respite center. “There’s much more to life.”.
https://www-politico-com.cdn.ampproject ... 021-505451

HURRY to get your tickets, Roger sez this is gonna sell out quickly.

Roger Sep 4.JPG
Roger Sep 4.JPG (115.88 KiB) Viewed 2913 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
tek

Post by tek »

This does look like the hot ticket!

Though you may have a bit of trouble finding it using this map..
d-1.jpg
d-1.jpg (91.62 KiB) Viewed 2869 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well fuck. That's just down the road from me. Marinatown is a sad little mashup of three, maybe four, restaurants constantly shutting down and reopening. It sits on a sad little canal overlooking.... well, nothing, an empty field with a semi-high rise condo on the other side. I'm not even sure where The Anchor Inn actually sits. I've never noticed it. Maybe another reopening under a new name? I've been here ten years and not one that was open when we came down is still in operation.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Ooooh, are you thinking of a BOTG trip? It would be fun to see the reality vs Roger’s representation.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:03 am Ooooh, are you thinking of a BOTG trip? It would be fun to see the reality vs Roger’s representation.
Oh! I'll pitch in a donation, Slim. Begging: PLEASE do a BOTG!
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

covfefe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:23 am Oh yeah, and there was that whole part where he claims to have been poisoned with polonium by the deep state trying to frame Russia.
Lame-ass fantasy on Stone's part about polonium poisoning. Turns out that the only reactor that makes polonium is in Russia. The ability of the US to make polonium is nonexistent. Therefore there is no way they could manage to pull off a "false flag" operation.

The other thing about polonium poisoning is that it takes so little material to kill someone that it's hard to believe one could survive a polonium poisoning attack. It's not like arsenic poisoning. The Russian poisoning victims all ingested orders of magnitude more than a lethal dose, because it only takes a small number of micrograms, and they were given more like milligrams.

Once again, when lying to the rubes, Stone is like most other right wing grifters: they really do have contempt for their marks because their bullshit is so easily debunked.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

It's $130 a ticket so no. Sorry, but I don't think my mental health could take it. These guys are even crazier than the sovcits I met when I attended a common law grand jury meeting.
SWFLA Trumparilla VIP Party Roger Stone & Friends
Hosted by:

Cliff Gephart, Dion Cini & SWFLKAG.com

Anchor Inn Bar & Grill

3448 Marinatown Ln.

North Fort Myers, FL 33903

Please note: We have an AWESOME waterfront bar restaurant waiting for us. But due to the nature of the leftists who like to cause trouble, we will announce the location several days before the event to those who purchased a ticket. Location is very close to the parade start, less than a few hundred feet.

Your VIP ticket* includes:

- Meet, greet and photo with Roger Stone

- Speaking engagement by Roger & other VIP's

- Open Bar, well drinks, beer & wine for 3 hours

- Mix of hot and cold appetizers

- VIP access to Roger's book signing

- Network with top Trump VIP's, 150 people max!

For me and my family, the Mueller Witch Hunt never seems to end- even after the President of the United States saw through the corruption and unfairness of my railroading in a DC Courtroom and granted me a commutation and ultimately a full pardon.

For three years I was smeared by CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post and the rest of the fake news media, hunted, terrorized, silenced, de-platformed, gagged, censored, harassed, persecuted, and forced into poverty by the corrupt politically-motivated Mueller witch hunt.

Now the same corrupt cabal of media leftists and their Democrat allies are seeking to frame and destroy me again.

In recent days the exact same fake media outlets seek to imply that I was involved in or knew about the storming of the Capitol on January 6th. This is categorically false and a smear, based solely on naked “guilt by association”, sly innuendo and baseless supposition. It did not happen.

Defending myself in court against the Mueller railroading and the other attacks on me cost almost $3M. Today the coffers are virtually bare. Once again I urgently need your help. Please Defending myself in court against the Mueller railroading and the other attacks on me cost almost $3M. Today the coffers are virtually bare. Once again I urgently need your help.

Please consider making a contribution by attending this event in Fort Myers.

*Please note this event could be cancelled due to unforeseen Covid, Mayoral or Political issues. If it's cancelled for any reason you will receive 100% refund immediately. Also VIP's are subject to change, but we will schedule the "heavy hitters" in their place.

Date & Time
Sat, Sep 4
4:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
3448 Marinatown Lane

North Fort Myers, FL 33903
again, the "awesome" water front bar is on a lonely canal leading out to the green slimed Caloosahatchee river, not the (red tide) gulf.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Google 360 shows a “Bait Shoppe” nearby.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”