Roger Stone

These people suck. They are bad people.
Suranis

Roger Stone

Post by Suranis »

I was thinking the same thing, that it looked like a hospital or medical tag of some kind. His mouth is crooked too. I wonder if Gibson has had a minor stroke or some kind of health issue.

"Poor" trump looks totally out of his depth there, and kind of uncomfortable. At a guess, Gibson was probably talking somewhat intelligently about something and Trump could not but just in with a totally irrelevant distraction and take over the discussion to cover the fact he was clueless.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Roger Stone

Post by neonzx »

Well he is not looking well. Last I heard he was in process of directing and staring in the next Lethal Weapon (#5?) movie.

I guess he won't be doing his own stunts. :violin:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Roger Stone

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:35 am "Poor" trump looks totally out of his depth there, and kind of uncomfortable. At a guess, Gibson was probably talking somewhat intelligently about something and Trump could not but just in with a totally irrelevant distraction and take over the discussion to cover the fact he was clueless.
Gibson was probably talking about some conservative priorities and not how great Trump is. Of course, Trump would be confused by that. The GOP and the right-wing exist to adore Trump and for no other purpose, or so he thinks.
101010 :towel:
northland10

Roger Stone

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:04 am Well he is not looking well. Last I heard he was in process of directing and staring in the next Lethal Weapon (#5?) movie.

Danny Glover needs to just say "I'm too old for this shit."
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Roger Stone

Post by keith »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:55 pm
neonzx wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:04 am Well he is not looking well. Last I heard he was in process of directing and staring in the next Lethal Weapon (#5?) movie.

Danny Glover needs to just say "I'm too black to deal with this crazy ass bigot."
FIFY
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Roger Stone

Post by raison de arizona »

Stone supported impeachment. Bad language. NSFW.
Popular Liberal 🇺🇸 @PopularLiberal wrote: WOW: There is additional leaked video footage available showing Roger Stone engaged in a private conversation where he refers to Ivanka Trump as the "abortion lady" and expresses his desire for Donald Trump's impeachment. Furthermore, Roger Stone openly acknowledges that there was a plan to harm him within the Trump administration. It is strongly recommended to view this video to observe Stone's criticism of both Trump and his daughter. #WeAreBlue1 #wtpBLUE
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
NewMexGirl

Roger Stone

Post by NewMexGirl »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:23 pm Stone supported impeachment. Bad language. NSFW.
:snippity:
So this is more of the footage that was subpoenaed by the J6 committee, right, and was up on Twitter in Oct., 2022? I haven’t been following the doings of Roger Stone. Who is Stone talking to on the phone :?: :?: :?:
RVInit

Roger Stone

Post by RVInit »

I'm not sure that stone got an actual pardon, I know he at least got his sentence commuted. But all the people who took part in various crimes related to Trump's attempts to steal the election did not get pardons. And Stone was one of those people. And he clearly has hard feelings about it. Seriously hard feelings. You don't ask for a pardon if you think what you did was legal and I think he was (maybe still is) scared shitless of spending the golden years of his life in a federal prison.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Roger Stone

Post by Foggy »

Wow, he screwed Roger Stone. Well, I mean, duh. He screws everybody eventually, Rog.

Did you really think you were something special? With a tattoo on your back that isn't even Prisoner #P01135809?

:lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
raison de arizona

Roger Stone

I'll take things that didn't happen for $100, Alex.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: At the ‘Pastors for Trump’ event in Miami, Roger Stone tells the crowd that Trump called him recently and asked him if they could pray together.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeeaaaaahhhhh, right.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Roger Stone

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:09 pm :snippity:
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: At the ‘Pastors for Trump’ event in Miami, Roger Stone tells the crowd that Trump called him recently and asked him if they could pray together.
Surrrreeee....and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot...

I also don't believe Stone goes into any church...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
northland10

Roger Stone

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:09 pm I'll take things that didn't happen for $100, Alex.
A group of "pastors" invite swinger Roger Stone to speak to them. Not surprising from a group whose leader is a proud "Christian" nationalist.

He does say "it is a spiritual war between good and evil." Good thing for us, good will win, and he will lose.

The far-right really does like their black-and-white viewpoint of God and creation. I guess when power and prestige is your dream and not what is actually in the Bible, black and white can be easier.
NewMexGirl

Roger Stone

Post by NewMexGirl »

Hmmm. Much more likely that Trump asked Stone if they could “prey” together.
neonzx

Roger Stone

Post by neonzx »

NewMexGirl wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:09 pm Hmmm. Much more likely that Trump asked Stone if they could “prey” together.
NewMexGirl

Roger Stone

Post by NewMexGirl »

neonzx wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:12 pm :?: :?:
NewMexGirl wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:09 pm Hmmm. Much more likely that Trump asked Stone if they could “prey” together.
How did you do that :?:

:thumbsup:
Suranis

Roger Stone

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:09 pm
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski wrote: At the ‘Pastors for Trump’ event in Miami, Roger Stone tells the crowd that Trump called him recently and asked him if they could prey together.
Sadly Roger pointed out that Trump is under police surveillance because Trump is under Secret Service protection so they couldn't go prey on an underage girl or 3.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Roger Stone

NewMexGirl

Roger Stone

Post by NewMexGirl »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:24 pm Image
Who is Stone’s buddy in that picture?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Slim Cognito »

That's just embarrassing.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Roger Stone

Post by Uninformed »

NewMexGirl wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:42 pm Who is Stone’s buddy in that picture?
Forgiato Blow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forgiato_Blow
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Volkonski
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Volkonski »

Looks like he is wearing a shrunken head. :roll:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx

Roger Stone

Post by neonzx »

Super creepy. Is Roger now using tfg's brand of face makeup? And his fashion sense has gone to crap. Roger, what happened to you, brother?
raison de arizona

Roger Stone

Uninformed wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:14 pm
NewMexGirl wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:42 pm Who is Stone’s buddy in that picture?
Forgiato Blow

He has a hit song with the maga sect, mtg.
► Show Spoiler
NewMexGirl

Roger Stone

Post by NewMexGirl »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:07 pm
Uninformed wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:14 pm
Forgiato Blow

He has a hit song with the maga sect, mtg.
:snippity:
Eew, eew, eew. I refuse to listen.

But thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”