Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Roger Stone

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Roger Stone

Post by raison de arizona »

Interesting, thanks! Also, it reads to me that the nude pic shared was of his current wife.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

There appears to have been an ongoing investigation into whether Stone conspired with Russia as late as April 2020. By November 2, 2020, two weeks after the GRU indictment covering MacronLeaks, the investigation into Stone appears to have been shut down.
raison de arizona

I forget what his fee is, $50?
Edit: oh hey look who I found in the comments
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

There's good reason to believe the Stone clemency is RELATED to the French President info.

We know there was a continuing investigation into whether Stone conspired w/GRU on hacking.

That ended abt time of 10/20 GRU indictment.

Stone's allies were part of that operation.
Paywall at the RS link.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Zachary Petrizzo
@ZTPetrizzo
Roger Stone says he was booted from YouTube, citing one of his largest accounts that now has a "terminated" notice.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:11 am ...
There's good reason to believe the Stone clemency is RELATED to the French President info.

We know there was a continuing investigation into whether Stone conspired w/GRU on hacking.

Paywall at the RS link.
I wonder if trump's animosity towards Macron has anything to do with this...?
TELEMMGLPICT000161417427_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRf-JwjkUI04RQsPVbslsYGCERnipSXw5tWVgz_ajHKY.jpeg
TELEMMGLPICT000161417427_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRf-JwjkUI04RQsPVbslsYGCERnipSXw5tWVgz_ajHKY.jpeg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 4384 times
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

It is curious that among all those papers DOJ found was something to do with Macron. Hmmmm.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Kendra wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:18 pm It is curious that among all those papers DOJ found was something to do with Macron. Hmmmm.
Yes. I have no doubt that to the extent that we find out the subject of some of the items he was keeping (that's a big IF we find out) I am convinced that much of what he kept were items that he intended to use for some personal agenda. I bet he had every single thing he could get his hands on about the Russia investigation, everything he could get his hands on about Macron and all the other world leaders who held him in low esteem. Probably kept his hands on all things "Russia", anything about Saudi Arabia, and particularly all the evidence that points to MBS being personally involved in Khashoggi's brutal murder. He had all that stuff for a reason, and intended to use it. Of that I am certain.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I think I was Vicky Ward I saw on one of the weekend shows (she wrote Kushner Inc.). She mentioned some innocuous bit of something or other tfg had collected and saved and forgotten, until she came out against him and then VOILA! it comes out to embarrass her in some way. Paraphrasing, since I wasn't paying close attention until towards the end, but that's what the tfg does - collect stuff on people and wait until he might need it.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:23 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:11 am ...

Paywall at the RS link.
I wonder if trump's animosity towards Macron has anything to do with this...?

TELEMMGLPICT000161417427_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRf-JwjkUI04RQsPVbslsYGCERnipSXw5tWVgz_ajHKY.jpeg
of course it does
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The former guy still holds a grudge cause Macron had the greatest military show evah on Bastille Day, and his very own military denined him to show off with more pwer :blackeye:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona

Brown Eyed Susan🇺🇦 @smc429 wrote: "Fuck the voting, let's get right to the violence. Shoot to kill. You see an Antifa. Shoot to kill. The key thing to do is to claim victory..no, we won....sorry, fuck you"
- Roger Stone heard on tape, giving 1/6 instructions
Kendra

Roger Stone

Post by Kendra »

Fox’s Brian Kilmeade says Roger Stone is lying when he says the videos of him on J6 were faked, but claims he wasn’t really close to Trump: “Stone was never an insider, he didn’t last a few weeks with the Trump campaign. He said things that were totally irrational.”
p0rtia

Roger Stone

Post by p0rtia »

And how about you, Brian? Were you an insider? Better get on the record on that score while you still have a chance.
Kendra

Roger Stone

Post by Kendra »

I can't imagine Kilmeade dumping on Stone like that unless Trump someone whispered in his ear. Curious timing with the Oathkeepers trial ready to get started tomorrow.
Volkonski
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

Roger Stone

Post by Dr. Ken »

Go home roger you're drunk
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
MN-Skeptic

Roger Stone

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Yeah, right.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Roger Stone

Post by Foggy »

Roger Stone tells Alex Jones that the video ... is doctored and fake and he is suing the filmmakers for $25 million.
Well you knew that was coming, didn't you? Even if he's lying about the lawsuit, there are going to be lawsuits where people claim the video is a fake, and with today's (and more importantly, tomorrow's) technology, how do you prove your video is real?

Let me guess that Stone was surrounded by his admiring supporters in the video, and ten or fifteen of them can be identified, and they all get on the witness stand, one by one, and testify that 1) that's me in the video, and 2) I could hear very clearly, and 3) Roger Stone never said anything like what he said in the video. He did not say those words.

But only the videographer is available to say she heard the words.

She has no supporting witnesses, but the video is crystal clear.

How does she prove they're all lying?

And of course, the obverse is also too going to be a thing - people suing the videographers of fake videos, and how do you prove you never said what's clearly able to be heard on the video? We've seen fakes that look stunningly real; I know y'all remember the one of Obama admitting he was born in Kenya.

In the next few years, these kinds of lawsuits are gonna metastasize. :whistle:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Roger Stone

Christopher Mathias @letsgomathias wrote: Roger Stone is speaking now - “I’m guilty of loving President Donald Trump”

Stone ends speech by talking abt his mentor Richard Nixon, calls Trump the greatest president of his lifetime, then does his best Nixon-leaving-the-White-House-after-resigning pose
AndyinPA
Verified:

Roger Stone

Post by AndyinPA »

Put another tattoo--on your butt.

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Roger Stone

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Roger Stone

Post by RTH10260 »

Dear Roger, when addressing maggats, do not show off as intellectual. They do not know who Lady Macbeth was, Shakespeare will be on the list of banned books in Desantis state :blackeye:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”