Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Roger Stone

These people suck. They are bad people.
filly

Re: Roger Stone

Post by filly »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:11 am And you guys thought Rosemary's Baby was fiction.
:lol:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:11 am And you guys thought Rosemary's Baby was fiction.
:rimshot:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, wouldn't this be the reverse? RB was about "ordinary" people falling in with the wrong crowd and having a devil baby.

This would be about devils *leading* the wrong crowd and having (normal?) baby.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
somerset

Post by somerset »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:16 am
I mean, wouldn't this be the reverse? RB was about "ordinary" people falling in with the wrong crowd and having a devil baby.

This would be about devils *leading* the wrong crowd and having (normal?) baby.
I dunno. I’d think any child of those two would qualify as a “Spawn of Satan.”
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Dulwich horror….
bob

Post by bob »

Daily Beast: Roger Stone Answers DOJ Tax Suit. Surprise: He Blames Robert Mueller.:
The Trump whisperer says that Meuller’s prosecution “nearly bankrupted” him, even though the new case against him centers on charges that largely predate his earlier trial.

“This case would never have been brought if it didn’t involve Roger Stone.”

So begins MAGA die-hard Roger Stone’s long-awaited response to a lawsuit the Justice Department filed seven months ago, accusing him and his wife, Nydia, of evading tax payments and defrauding the U.S. government.

The opening line tops an 11-page denial, which the Stones’ lawyers filed on Monday in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida—the same day congressional investigators subpoenaed Stone in connection to his involvement in events surrounding the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Most specifically, Stone rehashes at length his many well-aired grievances with Mueller’s Russia investigation, which in November 2019 secured the Trump whisperer’s conviction on seven felony charges of lying and witness tampering—a process which “nearly bankrupted” the Stones and precipitated the IRS to abrogate their payment agreement, according to the filing.

One problem with this argument: The new charges, which center largely on transactions carried out in February and March 2019, predate that trial.

Another problem: Federal prosecutors have argued that Stone engaged in the alleged fraud precisely because he anticipated the ordeal might bankrupt him.

Prosecutors, however, say the Stones owe some $2 million in unpaid taxes, going back a decade. The DOJ complaint lays out a complicated scheme, describing a condo purchase—which involved a mysterious loan and a series of financial transfers among personal, business, and trust accounts—as an overt act of fraud designed to hide money from the government ahead of an expected default.

But that purchase, and the default, did not happen after the trial, as Stone’s denial may suggest. In fact, the Stones bought the condo soon after Roger Stone’s January 2019 arrest. Prosecutors claim that the Stones had anticipated defaulting on their IRS payments, and knew it would trigger government collection on their assets.

They defaulted the day after the condo purchase, eight months before Stone was convicted.

But through all of this, the Roger Stone Legal Defense Fund has remained open for donations. The fund, which Stone established in 2017 as Mueller began to tighten the screws on Trump world, has over the last four years drawn an untold amount of financial support for the martini-wielding popinjay, who would appear to need it as much as ever.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Email from Roger. You might want to go get your tissues now and be prepared for his heartwrenching message :lol:
ROGER STONE
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

EMERGENCY

Dear friend,

Yesterday the bogus, Trump-hating House Democrat committee investigating the events of January 6 sent me a subpoena for testimony and records regarding their latest politically motivated witch hunt. Here we go again!

Needless to say, the subpoena above was released to the media to create a fake news media feeding frenzy long before it was received or even seen by my lawyer!

Haven't my wife and I suffered enough at the hands of liars and con-men like Adam Schiff, Jerry Nadler and Chinese spy-compromised Eric Swallwell? I was not at the Ellipse or the Capitol on January 6th and know nothing about any illegal activity on that day. Any political activity I engaged in was legal and Constitutionally protected by free speech rights and right to free assembly.

It's bad enough that my wife, who is battling stage 4 cancer, and I are already being harassed in six remaining groundless harassment politically motivated civil suits filed by crack-pots, hysterical Trump haters, George Soros funded front groups and the corrupt Biden Justice Department.

Between the two years of hell we were put through, being framed and extorted to bear false witness against President Trump in the Mueller witch hunt - and being censored, deplatformed and canceled on the internet, we are battered, exhausted and essentially bankrupted. Only by the grace of God and the intercession of Jesus Christ was I pardoned and delivered from my persecutors when pardoned by President Trump.

Now I have to go out and retain lawyers to fight this latest vile attack on me and my family. I just can't do it alone. I will never stop fighting but I need your immediate help once again. The coffers at the Stone Defense Fund are virtually empty, having been through a two year ordeal and more recently won dismissal of 11 harassment civil law-suits against us!

Please send an EMERGENCY contribution to my legal defense fund so I can stand up to these bullies who seek to smear, frame and destroy me once again.

I will fight, and by the Grace of God, will win again- but I cannot do it without your help.

GOD BLESS YOU.

Roger Stone

PS – If you are more comfortable mailing a check than utilizing a credit card or PayPal to make a contribution to the StoneDefenseFund.com please make your check payable to "Stone Defense Fund" and mail it to 1007 N Federal Highway #405, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304. God Bless You.
By the Grace of God indeed.

And Trumpers are OUTRAGED by SNL this weekend --
LATE NIGHT
SNL’s Michael Che Nails Fox News Host’s Awful Christmas Tree Fire Take
BRUTAL
The “Weekend Update” co-anchor directed his best joke of the night squarely at “Fox & Friends” co-host Ainsley Earhardt.
Matt Wilstein Senior Writer Updated Dec. 12, 2021 2:16AM ET / Published Dec. 12, 2021 12:46AM ET

Saturday Night Live’s “Weekend Update” had a lot of news to cover this week, but the hands-down best joke came from Michael Che about the homeless arsonist who set the Fox News Christmas tree on fire last week. “After the tree outside of Fox News headquarters was set on fire by a homeless man, Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt said, ‘This Scrooge is not going to get away with it,’” Che told viewers. “And nothing has ever explained Fox News better than a rich white lady calling a homeless man ‘Scrooge.’”

Elsewhere in the segment, co-anchor Colin Jost noted that Donald Trump could be deposed by New York Attorney General Letitia James on Jan. 7 of next year. “Come on, January 7? That’s the day after his big anniversary!” he joked.

On a related topic, Che reported that Trump adviser Roger Stone has refused to cooperate with the committee investigating the Jan. 6 attacks before drawing groans when he added, “Though Stone said he would be open to sitting in the corner watching the committee take turns on his wife.”
Mike Flynn is pissed!

And yet...

Roger Stone Wants To Set Me On Fire @RogerWants 10h
Roger Stone and his surrogates like Bobby Jeffries are going after SNL for the joke about sharing his wife. They are invoking God .
Let's all remember the joke is based on the advertisement Roger placed HIMSELF in sex mags seeking strangers to fuck his wife.
Roger, Just Stop.
David Harris called SNL demonic. Asked if Roger buying ads asking for couples or exceptional muscular well-hung single men to swing with them was demonic too also. No reply yet. :smoking:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Roger the Dodger, life is so rough. Looks like he is heading to another contempt citation, and possibly/hopefully real criminal prosecution, and no OSG to pardon him this time. I do feel sorry for wife, for a multitude of reasons, him not so much/at all.
filly

Post by filly »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:29 am Poor Roger the Dodger, life is so rough. Looks like he is heading to another contempt citation, and possibly/hopefully real criminal prosecution, and no OSG to pardon him this time. I do feel sorry for wife, for a multitude of reasons, him not so much/at all.
Which wife? IIRC the "swinger" stuff was a previous wife. I know nothing about her. The current wife? She's all in with this BS. Her and Melania.
notorial dissent

filly wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:17 am
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:29 am Poor Roger the Dodger, life is so rough. Looks like he is heading to another contempt citation, and possibly/hopefully real criminal prosecution, and no OSG to pardon him this time. I do feel sorry for wife, for a multitude of reasons, him not so much/at all.
Which wife? IIRC the "swinger" stuff was a previous wife. I know nothing about her. The current wife? She's all in with this BS. Her and Melania.
The one with cancer????? Then again they married him so .......
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

The swinger stuff is the current wife(Nydia). Both are big GOP activists, I think….
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:31 am
filly wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:17 am
The one with cancer????? Then again they married him so .......
filly

Post by filly »

Danraft, you are correct.

If the current wife has Stage IV cancer that is a sad thing. But one cannot believe a single thing Roger Stone says. Also, too, I don't wish cancer on anyone but that does not absolve people of their bad behavior. YMMV.
notorial dissent

filly wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:50 am Danraft, you are correct.

If the current wife has Stage IV cancer that is a sad thing. But one cannot believe a single thing Roger Stone says. Also, too, I don't wish cancer on anyone but that does not absolve people of their bad behavior. YMMV.
And there is that.

How can you tell Roger Stone is lying?

His mouth is moving.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

InfoWars EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Responds to SNL Promoting Gang Rape Of His Wife Save up to 60% on our most popular items during the Christmas...

Roger says Mike Flynn was OUTRAGED.
Rumble — EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Responds to SNL Promoting Gang Rape Of His Wife

Save up to 60% on our most popular items during the Christmas Super Sale today!

Bonus: Roger's having an online auction... for 12 hours.

Roger Stone, [12/13/2021 6:12 AM]

Roger photo_2021-12-14_23-35-00.jpg
Roger photo_2021-12-14_23-35-00.jpg (31 KiB) Viewed 2793 times

Please share: Attention All Friends & Supporters of Roger Stone. On Sunday December 19th 2021 (Noon - Midnight EST) we will be conducting an online fundraising auction for Roger Stone’s Family. Pre-bidding is now open & final bids will be accepted during the live auction which will be streamed online. View Items Up For Auction: https://events.handbid.com/auctions/pis ... ng-auction Register & Bid Now: https://events.handbid.com/auctions/pis ... gistration
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oops :lol:

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo Dec 17
Roger Stone left his deposition in a hurry in a black SUV with close advisers by his side, but forgot his pastor, who is now attempting to find an uber!

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Maybe Stone left without him because of his uncentered or ill-fitting surplice (the white thing over the black roman style cassock). For that matter, who wears a surplice while traveling? I suppose some may way a cassock 24-7 but usually not the surplice.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
Organist front.jpg
Organist front.jpg (104.23 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
Organ palying.jpg
Organ palying.jpg (27.78 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Who had Stone throws Bannon under the bus on their bingo card?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Follow the money trail ..... to Capital Hill :cantlook: :doh: :brickwallsmall:

Still wishing that the Brits were here in force to pick up a royal ..... knight stick :?:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Well they are all going to turn on one another before the end of this. The only thing that united them was using a fat narcissist for their own ends.

That is incredibly badly written, almost like he bashed it out in high emotion and didn't care how messy it was. Panic after hearing something very bad, perhaps?

And I don't believe a word of it, of course.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I was hoping that pic of Bannon was real, that he’d maybe picked up some exotic disease of the soul or Ebola but, sadly, no. It’s a photoshop from an 2017 Onion satire piece about him binge-eating interns because he was nervous about being fired. The blood on the collar is a nice touch. ;)
notorial dissent

I have no doubt that ultimately they will ALL turn on each other as they are part of the I'm not responsible no personal responsibility generation, it is ALWAYS someone else at fault. No honor among thieves and scoundrels and all that. Stone and Bannon being among the worst. Lord knows, their false idol certainly practices it and will throw them to the wolves at a moments notice, and they too will be in the "hardly knew them" club of former loyalists and suck ups.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:54 am I was hoping that pic of Bannon was real, that he’d maybe picked up some exotic disease of the soul or Ebola but, sadly, no. It’s a photoshop from an 2017 Onion satire piece about him binge-eating interns because he was nervous about being fired. The blood on the collar is a nice touch. ;)
I was thinking the red lips were from the juice of sapho and Bannon was Trump's Piter De Vries.
► Show Spoiler
notorial dissent

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:31 am
Phoenix520 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:54 am I was hoping that pic of Bannon was real, that he’d maybe picked up some exotic disease of the soul or Ebola but, sadly, no. It’s a photoshop from an 2017 Onion satire piece about him binge-eating interns because he was nervous about being fired. The blood on the collar is a nice touch. ;)
I was thinking the red lips were from the juice of sapho and Bannon was Trump's Piter De Vries.
► Show Spoiler
Came to mind as well, except as a Harkonen reference.
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Piter De Vries was the Baron Harkonen's mentat.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”